You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Empty Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Daremo

S-rank
D-rank:

C-rank:

B-rank:

A-rank:

Last edited by Nanashi on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:06 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Empty Re: Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Shock Bullets is fine, just be sure to update it when the Raiton library is updated.

Bloodletting Senbon and Basic Precision are fine.

Suture is fine.

Lightning Senbon - Lower the speed to 15 meters per second and increase the cooldown to the duration + 3.

Hyper Stimulation - No long-lasting +1s or -1s. Change the effect of this.

Parietal Overload - Take out the -1 without ace eye part, and change the reaction time debuff to a -1 tier rather than 50%. Increase the cooldown to 6 posts and add a different drawback to replace the ace eye one.

Burying Needle - Increase the cooldown to six posts.

Kicked Cat - Increase the cooldown to seven posts.

Gut Check is fine.

Burning Touch - Increase the cooldown to seven posts.

All library jutsu from the Katon, Raiton, Medical Ninjutsu and Ninjutsu libraries are fine, just be sure to update them when their corresponding libraries are updated.

Equivalent Exchange is fine.

Needle Hell - Provide an estimate on the total number of projectiles (i.e. dozens, hundreds, etc.) and lower the speed to 45 m/s maximum. Increase the cooldown to eight posts. As a side note, this is an A-Rank technique, and thus cannot be used with B-Rank medical. The user has to have both A-Rank Ninjutsu and A-Rank Medical; otherwise, it cannot be used. If you don't like that, remove Medical from the technique entirely.

Bump when you've made the edits.

3Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Empty Re: Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:29 pm

Daremo

S-rank
Edited everything like asked. Though I did make some other changes.

Lightning Senbon Barrage, has been changed slightly. Instead of three post duration, It's now instant.

Hyper Stimulation has been changed slightly. It now gives a +1 to the next technique used, while shorten it's distance by -1.

Partial Overload will be replaced by something else or redone once I find a better alternative.

4Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Empty Re: Guanyin Nanashi Jutsu List(Updated) Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
These are looking fine to me, so your jutsu list update is approved. You can work out the Parietal Overload replacement in your jutsu registration whenever you're ready, you'll get it free of cost or training so long as it is the same rank as Parietal Overload was.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.