You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:29 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Current Stats (without boosts):

Strength: A-2

Speed: A-1

Reaction Time: S-3

Perception: S

Endurance: A

Boosts

• +1 tier Reaction Time (Passive, Ishido Clan Perk)

Last edited by Daraku on Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:14 am; edited 8 times in total

2Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Fri May 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my strength, perception, and endurance stats each to D-Rank in this thread. Each training was 750 words, and the entire thread totals out to 2,281 words. Bump for training approval.

3Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sat May 17, 2014 10:05 am

Onryō

Onryō

D-rank
Approved!

4Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:13 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my speed from C-2 Rank to B-Rank, as well as my perception from D-Rank to D-3 Rank, in this thread.

The speed from C-2 to B requires 1400 words total while perception from D to D-3 requires 1,175 meaning the grand total word count required is 2,575. The thread word count totals out to 2,835

Last edited by Daraku Ishido on Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total

5Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:28 pm

Bau

Bau

D-rank
Please post an exit thread in any threads you are turning in for training.

6Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:26 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Even though I didn't get my last training approved because I hadn't properly exited the thread (which I wasn't aware was a rule but I suppose it makes sense) despite having concluded it in-character, I went ahead and continued the training in another thread, so now this is going to be a lot of word counting.

As I said before, I trained my speed from C-2 Rank to B-Rank, and my perception from D-Rank to D-3 Rank, in this thread.

Adding onto that, I just finished (and made sure I exited) this thread, wherein I trained my perception from D-3 Rank to C-Rank, my endurance from D-Rank to C-Rank, and my strength from D-Rank to B-Rank. To help simplify things, a detailed word count in relation to training requirement total is in the last post of the thread, within the spoiler that says "Training". Bumping for approval.

7Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:28 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Daraku Ishido wrote:Even though I didn't get my last training approved because I hadn't properly exited the thread (which I wasn't aware was a rule but I suppose it makes sense) despite having concluded it in-character, I went ahead and continued the training in another thread, so now this is going to be a lot of word counting.

As I said before, I trained my speed from C-2 Rank to B-Rank, and my perception from D-Rank to D-3 Rank, in this thread.

Adding onto that, I just finished (and made sure I exited) this thread, wherein I trained my perception from D-3 Rank to C-Rank, my endurance from D-Rank to C-Rank, and my strength from D-Rank to B-Rank. To help simplify things, a detailed word count in relation to training requirement total is in the last post of the thread, within the spoiler that says "Training". Bumping for approval.

Approved

8Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:58 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my speed to A-Rank and my perception to B-Rank in this thread, and I also trained my strength to A-Rank in this thread. Bump for approval~

9Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:58 am

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Daraku wrote:Trained my speed to A-Rank and my perception to B-Rank in this thread, and I also trained my strength to A-Rank in this thread. Bump for approval~

Approved. See admin requests for stat changes and ryo deduction.

Side note...please summarize your training in the final post when you finish instead of through out. Easier to deal with a total word count then broken apart at different points.

10Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:12 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Oh, of course! My bad, I'm sorry. But thank you :)

11Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:59 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my endurance from C-Rank to B-2 in this thread, then I trained it again from B-2 to A-Rank as well as my perception from B-Rank to A-Rank both in this thread. Bump for approval.

12Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:40 am

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Daraku wrote:Trained my endurance from C-Rank to B-2 in this thread, then I trained it again from B-2 to A-Rank as well as my perception from B-Rank to A-Rank both in this thread. Bump for approval.

Approved. Post in admin requests for ryo deductions.

13Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:00 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my perception from A-Rank to A-3 in this thread. Word count total is 3,502.

14Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:37 pm

Rippa

Rippa

D-rank
Daraku wrote:Trained my perception from A-Rank to A-3 in this thread. Word count total is 3,502.

Approved.

15Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:33 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Trained my perception from A-3 to S-Rank in this thread and my speed from A-Rank to A-1 in this thread. Also trained my Strength from A to A-2 in this thread.

Last edited by Daraku on Fri May 26, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED NEW TRAINING HOW EXCITING)

16Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sat May 27, 2017 3:50 am

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Daraku wrote:Trained my perception from A-3 to S-Rank in this thread and my speed from A-Rank to A-1 in this thread. Also trained my Strength from A to A-2 in this thread.

Approved See administration for ryo deduction and stat change

17Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Stat Training) Sun May 28, 2017 3:06 am

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Syekren Uchiha wrote:
Daraku wrote:Trained my perception from A-3 to S-Rank in this thread and my speed from A-Rank to A-1 in this thread. Also trained my Strength from A to A-2 in this thread.

Approved See administration for ryo deduction and stat change

Ryo Deducted~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.