You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Empty Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Sage Mode:
Academy Jutsu:
Kekkei Genkai:
E-Rank:
D-Rank:
C-Rank:
B-Rank:
A-Rank:
S-Rank:

Ready for this to be torn to shreds <3

Last edited by Daraku Ishido on Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:12 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
I'd tear it to shreds if I could find anything to tear apart. :P

Neurectomy: This needs a drawback for the -1 as a C rank technique.

Four Violet Flames Formation: It should only be able to block against 3 techniques of a rank lower. I would also prefer damage on contact to be decreased to major second/minor third, which progresses to major 3rd degree burns after prolonged contact.

Other jutsu look fine to me, I personally see nothing else I would pick at. Left clan, academy, and library jutsu alone until clan revamps / library jutsu revamps - though I think most of your edited Medical Library jutsu look perfect for the revamp ~

3Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:09 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Edited <3 And yeah, I figured I may as well edit the ones I have now and then do the rest later to get ready for the Medical update anyhow

4Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Empty Re: Ishido, Daraku (Jutsu Update) Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Your jutsu list update is Approved ~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.