You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:36 am

Gi

Gi

D-rank
D:
C:
B:
Note, Academy and clan jutsu were not copied over, I'll just make sure they are up to date from their respective source, if that is ok.

Last edited by Gi on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:34 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Defensive Screen - Increase the cooldown to the duration +2. Also, what do you mean my "normal jutsu" in the second part of this technique?

Blade Extension - Once again, change this cooldown to the duration +2.

Sound Barrier - Increase the cooldown to 5 posts.

Hidden Mist and Rising Slice - These are fine as is until the Suiton library is revamped. Just make sure you take the updated versions once the revamp is done.

Chain Blade - Increase the cooldown to 6 posts.

Cerberus Strike - Lower the damage of the A-Rank version. You can pierce through someone and cut deep into them, but you can't cut completely through them. Also, adjust the cooldown: 5 for C-Rank, 6 for B-Rank, 8 for A-Rank.

Insulation Current - Lower the defensive capability; 1 S-Rank raiton jutsu, or 2 A-Rank raiton jutsu, or 3 B-Rank Raiton jutsu can break through this. SS-Rank Raiton will be unaffected. Also, increase the cooldown to 7 posts.

Bump when you've made these edits.

3Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Unless otherwise stated(IE they have huge strength stat that says they punch like a jutsu) a jutsu deffence beats a non jutsu attack, so I believe. To increase the duration I can sacrifice the ability to block jutsu, while retaining the ability to have a strong guard, but at that point any jutsu can trump it.

Just to make sure I read the jutsu rules right, all of these cooldowns only start counting, once the jutsu's duration ends, so counting from the jutsu cast I have to wait twice the duration, and then 2 more posts, correct?

Can you suggest a damage? The jutsu guidelines only says A rank cut through a person in one hit.

Otherwise I cleaned up messed up spelling, and Incorporated your words of wisdom(unless I missed one).

4Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:43 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
You're correct about cooldowns, yes.

As for damage on A-Rank Cerberus Strike, you're fine putting in that you can cut 4 inches deep and into/through bone, but I just don't want you to be able to split someone in two completely. That's more of an S-Rank capability, imo.

Defensive Screen - I didn't know you meant basic taijutsu/bukijutsu strikes by "normal jutsu", but that makes sense. It's fine, in that case.

All your other jutsu, aside from Cerberus Strike, are fine. Tell me when you finish editing that one and I'll give your jutsu list update my stamp of approval.

5Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Then the last change has been done! 4 inches deep, and able to cut through bone as you say.

6Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Jutsu update) Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:34 pm

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Your jutsu list update is approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.