You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:12 am

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Changed to light armor. Please let me know if there are any problems. Thank you.

Name: Mesh gauntlets
Type of Armor: Light armor, gauntlets
Elemental Alignment: -
Quantity: 1
Protection: Protects the hands, up to just before the elbow by reducing any basic attack of C rank and below by one rank of damage, or half a rank of damage if B rank.
Ability/Function: Aside from physical protection, these gloves lack ability and/or function.
Appearance:A light weave of metal mesh coating a protective(for the wearer) layer of fabric.
History: No personal history or reason beyond getting protection.

Last edited by Gi on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:41 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Basic Katana

-Please edit to reflect updated C-Rank damage values.

3Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:12 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Changed 3 inches, to a single inch.

How do you want to handle the gloves, if they need to be changed?

4Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:10 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Yeah, not in love with C-Rank gloves offering jutsu protection, but maybe that's just me. Unless someone says otherwise, I'd want them changed to standard protection.

5Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:35 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Bump

6Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Empty Re: Graeae Gi (Locker Update) Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Graeae Gi (Locker Update) 7khkzIW

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.