You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sōseiji Shiro [Konoha-D] [Ronnin] Empty Sōseiji Shiro [Konoha-D] [Ronnin] Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:28 pm

Shiro0

Shiro0

D-rank
Mission name: Explore the Land of Fire.
Mission rank: D-rank.
Objective: Explore the country, anywhere you want, and make maps of the places you go.
Reward: 100 Ryo.
Mission description: The administration building is extending their records of the country's geography and they need people to work as cartographers and make the maps for them.
Mission Details: Explore anywhere you want in the whole country, you just have to make a map of wherever you go.

Shiro had just made to Konoha after many days walking. He was a Ronnin, a shinobi with no village in control of him. He used to live with his parents, but after they were murdered, Shiro had to stay by himself.
After many days traveling, Shiro made to Konoha, where he wants to find a job to do so he can get money for food, new clothes and a warm place to sleep.  

Shiro has his hands in his pockets, he calmly walks in the streets of Konoha, looking for a job to do. He sees some chunnins talking on the park, something about a mission.
"Maybe I can find some missions to do here, earn some money and respect from them at the same time"

Shiro walks towards the chunnins. They look at him and quickly change the subject, like if they didn't want him to listen to them. Shiro ignores that and calmly ask the chunnins.
-I heard you guys talking about that mission. I'm looking for a job, and I think I can handle that.
The chunnins laugh.
-You can't handle this! HAHAHAHA.... You are not even a shinobi!
Shiro doesn't like the way they are talking to him, he starts to get mad. He hates disrespectful people.
-You should be more respectful, I'm willing to help! So can you cut the bullshit off and lead me to the mission room.
Shiro has a terrifying look at his face. He is always so serious and always look right inside the eye of the people he is talking too. Some say that Shiro sounds pretty convincing. The chunnin stops laughing and answer Shiro.
-Urghh.. I guess, follow me stranger.

Shiro and the chunnin that dicided to help him start walking to the building. It was the Mission Center of Konoha. The chunnin looks at Shiro, with a more friendly smile this time, and says.
-I'm glad you want to help, here in Konoha we are having a really busy time. I'm going to assign you with a D-Rank mission that needs to be done now. But first we need to check your record, just to make sure you don't have any criminal records. We always have to do that.

Shiro follows the chunnin into the building, where he takes a seat with another chunnin that works there, this time a girl. She sits down and start talking to Shiro, getting his information down and getting him ready to do the mission.
-Alright, everything set! Whenever you are ready please go see Kurama, he will help you with the details of your mission.
Says the girl while pointing at another chunnin. Shiro say thank you, and leaves to go get the details of his mission.
-So what is my mission?
The chunnin called Kurama answers him, while giving him the scroll of his mission and a bag with some equipment.
-Here take this, it has all the information on this. Basically you have to leave by the gate and go west, for a few miles. And you have to draw a map of the place. Inside the bag you have a blank scroll and a pencil, so you can draw the map.
Shiro gets the scroll and reads it while he listens to Kurama.
-Alright sir! I'm ready, I'll be heading out now.
Shiro leaves the room and go jumping from building to building until he reaches the main gate of Konoha.
"Alright! Finally I have a mission to do, lets do this right."

Shiro follows the instructions that the chunnin gave to him early on that day. He leaves the main gate and go towards West, entering the big forest. Shiro is considered a really fast person, one of his special characteristics is to be really fast. He concentrates his chakra on his legs and keep jumping from tree to tree, making his way by the forest pretty quick.
"One more mile and I should be there"

Shiro reaches his location, he stops on top of a tree, and quietly talks to himself.
-Alright so I need to cover a radius of half a mile from this point.

Shiro gets a kunai a sticks on the tree branch.
-I have to start from here, but maybe I can have a little help here.
Shiro closes his eyes and makes a hand seal, concentrating his chakra. A exactly copy of Shiro is made, but it's not just a simple bushin. This was Shiro's clan kekkei genkai. A ability to create a true clone of yourself, that had exactly the same powers as you have, just by splitting the users chakra into two.

-Eizō Animation!!
Jutsus used:

Shiro now has a partner that shares the same mind with him to help him in this mission. Shiro starts going north of that point, while the Eizo goes south. They can still share informations since they share the same mid. Shiro reaches half a mile north, and the Eizo reaches half a mile south. Shiro seats down and get the blank scroll and the pencil and start drawing a map. He covers the entire way from south to north at that point. Describing the main points, the fastest path, he also describes a river that was in the middle of the way. As soon as he is done with that Shiro goes towards the east direction of the starting point, while the Eizo goes to the west. After reaching their points Shiro does the same thing again, drawing the map with all the details, covering the entire area.

-I think we are done here!

Shiro tells his Eizo telepathically to come meet him. After a few minutes they meet, and Shiro puts his hands on the Eizo's shoulders. Closing his eyes, Shiro, starts to absorb the Eizo body into his, absorbing his chakra and gaining  the chakra he used on the jutsu back. This was Shiro's kekkey genkai.

Shiro getters the information he took and start to head back to Konoha... Reaching Konoha he gives the scroll with the map information he just made to the chunnin that was responsible for that mission, receives his payment and leaves the room.
"Now lets find a hotel to stay the night"

Word Count: 1050/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.