You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The constant shift of momentum, the sway of emotion gave birth to quite a development within Kenji. Despite the war, and all the other memorable events that occurred in the village hidden in the mist, they would all take a backseat to what was awaiting him back home. The Sennin had pushed his physical to the limit, but not he was about to push his emotional to the limit, and his fiance had endured Kenji's stint abroad bravely. The blue haired shinobi made sure to send the occasional letter to assure Katy that he was still breathing. If anything had a chance at giving Kenji more will to live than his own passion for self fulfillment, it was his love for Katy. Ever since their spontaneous collision in the eerie setting of the Nightmare festival, it appeared that a magnetism was induced, preventing either from prying themselves from the other in just about every relevant sense.

And as established, the two were being pulled together once more. With a wedding in Kenji's near future, it is important to point out that Kenji and Katy's relationship was not always at its pinnacle. Arrogance at the brim of Kenji's essence made it difficult for the Sage to deal with Katy's fame. An underlying motive of Kenji's assistance in the war... was indeed fame, attempting to close the notoriety gap between the couple. Being an elite Jounin, and a Sage, his skills were heralded locally and he was revered as a threat to all who knew a fraction of his skill set. But leagues separated the locally respected Kenji and the internationally known and loved Katy Larry.

Kisses eased away the soreness of notoriety inferiority, and manifest a mutual understanding that both not only tolerated, but enjoyed each others' insecurities. It became a staple of their relationship, the unconditional nature of it. He was now marching alongside Kasfara through the damp and heavily forested wilderness of Kirigakue, with plans of making the relationship even more unconditional. As the day waned, Kenji and Kasfara remarked to each other how great of time they were making. Indeed they were. By this time tomorrow, they would be resting soundly in the comforts of their beds. Kenji worried though if he would get much sleep, as his wedding was but a mere 3 weeks away. Minimum planning was needed, and the reception is to be done in few days time. Not once has he doubted his faithfulness nor desire to be with Katy, but there was something that was beginning to weigh on his mind. His life as a shinobi. Katy was a civilian, she only knew stories and embellishments of what his life consisted of. But more importantly, how would being married to a civilian affect his performance, always worrying how the outcome of a  mission might affect her... It's not just me I have to be arrogant for now, I have to be arrogant for her too.

The next day, as the sun began to rose, the combat pair was in view of the familiar setting of Kumogakure, home. The clouds whisked above, hiding several structures within their veil, the characteristic of the village granting it its namesake. Kenji inhaled waves of cool air, soothing his airways. "It's been too long indeed. But I have many stories to bring back to my villagers thanks to my campaign in the Hidden Mist Village." Kenji thought aloud. Kasfara nodded uninterestedly, as the travel was beginning to cause the large lion to tire. Within hours they would be walking inside, standing atop nostalgic streets. 

Travel To Kumo: 604/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.