You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Finally Kazekage Suzume decided to put Saki in a team. It was consistent of two chuunin. Saki was so nervous but it would take some skill to notice. She was so afraid that they would hate her like the rest of the village. They didn't have a reason to like her. They only have to do missions with her. She really hoped they wouldn't hate her. She knew that everyone who knew of the seal on her back was afraid of it snapping, and as it happened to snap most easily in combat related situations. It shouldn't take a genius to understand that. It was for that reason she was so afraid. But she didn't leave home before her entire body was calm. She kept staring in the mirror and breathed deeply. When she was entirely sure she was calm she would leave the house.

At the grand bazaar it was as busy as always. She was supposed to meet her team somewhere here. It seemed she was a little early so she just went to watch the shops a little. The merchants from here watched her but the merchants who were from other places didn't seem to notice and let her look freely. The merchants from the sand let her look too, but they kept an eye on her. Like she might attempt to steal something at any time. She didn't went far from the meeting place, always in eye sight from the place. She got a description of her other team members and she looked around after every store. It's not like she could buy anything. She barely had any money. She waited for the team to arrive while looking at the wares the stores were selling.

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock

The clock in Suna's Bazaar ticked incessantly, each note preceded by an air of finality that was perceived by everyone that lived long enough in this village. The metaphorical aspect of time, that was to be looked at with metaphysic eyes, carried more than enough importance in every man's life, teaching him about specific actions that were to be taken in that specific time, or they would have no effect on his stature in the world. And that was what everyone cared about. Stature in the world. Perched on this very clock tower that he had been hearing the seconds going by from, Ray smirked at his thoughts, and smirked at what he perceived everyone -including himself- to be. And then he chided himself. He had to be looking for his teammates, who were supposed to meet him here. The Kage had quietly released him from being her student, being trusting in his abilities, and had placed him with a chuunin-genin combination. Ray had actually been looking forward to meeting this pair, just so he could get to know them, and hopefully better his skills with him. Ray had vivid memories of the descriptions of the two ninja shown to him, and scanned the entire bazaar for a sight of anything resembling those.

However, he didn't know much about the background of his teammates. It was something he'd have to do research on. If the two ninja knew who he was, which was near impossible since his clan hadn't been heard of in years, and it's Kekkai Genkai was extremely secretive, he wouldn't even have to waste time on introductions. But that was a far fetched thought. Ray looked at his gloved hands, examining the small sparks that were emitted every time he let a little bit of his chakra loose. This effect was only being seen due to his Kekkai Genkai, and he'd have to work around it somehow. But then again, it also worked to his advantage by masking his other attacks.

Ray's eyes darted towards a girl with pink hair. She seemed his age, and was roaming around the bazaar, not straying far away from it. She was looking at the shops, but never stayed too long at a shop either. And, when she turned, Ray could see that she had pink eyes. Ray smiled. His anatomy was gifted. Ray locked on to her, and started running down the clock tower, his natural speed being augmented due to his training and clan ability, with him reaching speeds that only a Jounin was capable of. He was practically a blur as he moved down the tower and jumped onto the adjacent rooftop, then weaving his way through the rooftops until he reached a massive clearing, whereupon he dropped down quietly. Only those with exceptional eyesight and/or those who were randomly staring at the tower would've noticed this fiasco. He brushed his garb to rid it of dirt, and hoped that the person he'd locked on to was Saki Kagem, the female Genin member of his team. He moved through the bazaar, until he reached the pink haired girl, who stood out because of her, well, pink hair. He tapped her on the shoulder, and then moved a step back.

"Hello, Saki. I am Ray Kato, member of the Team 1 alongside Zaiaku and you. It is an honor to meet you.", said Ray, his voice cold yet genial. He did show sincerity, but, however, didn't allow all of it to be shown. His eyes were frank, yet carried secrets.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki found just such a nice necklace from some outlandish merchants whens he felt something touching her shoulder. She should have expected it but she didn't and as such she startled. She turned around and saw one of her team members, or at least she thought. He did fit the description of one. What was his name? Ray Kato? Yes that was the name. He was wearing old fashioned clothes all in black. He was only as old as she was though. Was he really a chunnin? Well, he probably was. "Ray Kato? yes, I am Saki. Saki said rather nervous. She tried to sound kind and formal but that didn't really worked out. It sounded rather clumsy. "So... how are you? Saki asked because she didn't knew what she should ask from a follow ninja and team member. Especially because he was higher in rank then she was.

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
"Ray Kato? yes, I am Saki.

Ray took in her entire profile, committing it to memory. It would help if someday someone tried to impersonate her. He couldn't help but notice her clumsiness while answering the question, as if she hadn't really socialized in a long time. But the quiet ones were always the stronger ones, and there was no stronger believer in that than Ray. He reached up and brushed a long strand of hair away from his face, not once breaking eye contact with Saki. The fact that he was slightly taller than her definitely helped. He smiled at her, courteously, knowing full well by now that she wasn't yet accustomed to his demeanor.

"So... how are you?"

Ray raised an eyebrow, surprised at the simplistic approach given forth by the girl in front of him. Not skipping a beat, Ray replied, his voice still dark and mostly unemotional, yet charming in it's weird way, "I'm good, thank you. What about you?". He nodded towards the various shopkeepers in the plaza. As a Chuunin, most of these keepers knew who he was. He turned back towards Saki. "So, first thoughts toward's me, and then we can go train, if you want us to.", said he, smiling back at her. The day was just going to get instantly better.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki really wondered what was going through this guy. He didn't seem to give much away on that subject. "I guess I am good too. That was from relative viewpoint. At least he didn't shunned her for her mark. Then again he might not know about it. Chance that he didn't was actually slim. It would most likely in any important report or record of Saki.

He asked what she thought about him. Training would be alright. She didn't had a spear with her right now she she would have to depend on her ninjutsu to show off with. "alright I guess. She answered on both of Ray's question. She didn't have a solid view on Ray because she only just met him. He did seem alright, but only the future would tell what she could give. She tried to look at him but his eyes were practically piercing through saki's. It wasn't easy but she managed to keep watching in his eyes and only looked at the shopkeepers a few times. She always went back to his eyes. "Were would you want to train? We can't train in the middle of town, right?" Saki asked. As just finished the academy she wondered where the gennin could train.

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
"I guess I am good too."

She had tactfully replied to his question using his own form of answering. Smart girl. Ray was making mental notes with each minute interaction between the two, something that was a pet peeve of his since a very long time. He'd already been briefed about his teammates, since he was the student of the Kazekage, and thus knew all about the Cursed Mark this girl carried on her back. But, the truth be told, he didn't really care. As long as who she really was wasn't bad, Ray couldn't care less about a mark on her back. After all, there was only so much it could do. As of now, he regarded her in a normal light, uncaring, really, of what her past was.

"alright I guess."
"Were would you want to train? We can't train in the middle of town, right?"

Ray nodded, understanding the answer to the first one, as he looked around him. The place would certainly be in danger if Ray decided to attack forth with his jutsus. Oh, and not to mention the amount of ANBU that'd be directly on him to destroy his very existence. But of course, that was a very merry note. He looked back at Saki, and took a step back. "Now, since we're teammates, I don't want there to be any form of secrets between us. So I'm gonna show you my specialty, and my..different chakra, but once we reach the clearing due north of the Grand Bazaar. Meet me at the clearing. If you can keep up with my speed, do so by all means, but beware, I'm one of the fastest chuunins Suna has to offer. Otherwise, you can just meet me at the clearing at your own maximum speed. Also, don't worry about your cursed mark. Fight with all you've got.", said Ray, as he placed his arms on the side and unleashed his chakra, small lightning sparks appearing around various points of his body. He then smiled and nodded at Saki's direction, before disappearing to the naked eye. His speed was akin to that of a jounin's, and he'd just used his maximum speed.

Ray immediately took to the rooftops, running along them as fast as his legs could carry him, taking care to stay on the spines of the roof so that he wouldn't fall. He reached the clearing in a very short span of time, but as he reached the clearing, he sat down, and started panting. His maximum speed was tough to maintain without expending a lot more energy with it. He waited for Saki to show herself, taking a small rest as he did so. He smiled to himself.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
She listened to what her superior was telling her. He didn't wanted any secrets with them? So he would let her his specialty and unique Chakra? She wondered what he meant with Chakra. That meant she would also have to tell him about her seal. He asked her to follow him as fast as she could to the gate. What should she do. If he really was one of the fastest Chunin in Suna, how was she, a genin not even especially fast for a genin supposed to follow him? That would be impossible. He then told her not to worry about her seal. So he already knew? Why was he then like that to her. She met people that threaded her nicely but they most likely didn't knew about the seal. Maybe he knew form the Kage? Maybe she told them all behind Saki's back. Well, couldn't be helped now, she was going to tell them anyway. Eventually.

He seemed to disappear into a flash and he was gone. One moment he was standing there, smiling at her. The next he was gone. Guess he already left. She ran as fast she could to the gate, but that didn't go nearly as fast as the chunin did. She arrived more then a little later, despite running the entire trip in one go. She could run long though. She wasn't the fastes genin, but undoubtedly could run longer then an average genin. She didn't knew if that was worth something or not, but it was better then nothing. "I am here!" She said once she arrived at the gate and greeted Ray. She gasped a single time from the run, but recovered quickly as she wasn't that tired yet. She was also looking forward to what Ray could do. "Oh, I forgot to mention. I can't really go all out right now as I don't have a real spear yet. I am sorry." She said while already apologizing. She just didn't do any job yet as she first wanted to see what team she would get.

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
"I am here!"

Ray looked up from his seated position to see the pink haired girl run into the open area, panting once and then regaining her breath. Ray raised an eyebrow. That had to be stamina parallel to ninjas of his rank right there. It was quite fascinating to see her run in, her uncommon hair color, and (Ray had to admit), really good eye color giving her this weirdly..interesting look. Ray jumped back up on his feet, having regained his breath by now. He looked at her, and smiled once more, trying to get her to be comfortable with him, just in case she wasn't.

"Oh, I forgot to mention. I can't really go all out right now as I don't have a real spear yet. I am sorry."

Ray cocked his eyebrow again, the corners of his mouth turning upwards. "Don't worry. You must have a secondary form of fighting. Use it. Go all out using that secondary form of fighting. As for the spear, use something makeshift for now, maybe a stick or something. I'll leave that up to you. You have to figure out how to use the environment to your leverage. Now, remember, I told you, no secrets between us. So I'll let you see my true chakra. You should be able to understand what's so different about it. Then, you show me your mark.", said Ray, taking another step back and then standing with his legs spread slightly apart and his entire body tense. He then let loose his chakra, and sparks could be seen emanating from his body where the original chakra shroud should've been. His chakra felt purely like the raiton chakra one expels when one uses a jutsu of the specific element.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki did have a second form of fighting. Her ninjutsu. But most techniques she got now weren't fit for combat. Mostly just techniques that could keep her alive, but not to defeat her opponent directly. Her clones were good, but only not better then she was. There was no way that she would be able to handle him in a direct fight even without the experience. She didn't knew what else he could, only that he could use lightning which would be annoying enough. Use the environment at you're advantage? In the middle of a desert? Maybe there would be some dead trees and some rocks about. Could she possibly do something with that? Could she use something to fit it with each other and make a spear? "I will do my best!" She said to the Chunin. She still wasn't sure how but she would think of something.

He asked her to show her seal now? In the middle of town? Okay not in the middle but here, where everyone could see it. She didn't want to let more people know it then already did which was more then enough. But yes he did have the right to see it. "Alright, but can we please go a little further away from the village, it doesn't have to be far. I don't feel comfortable to show it here in town." She said. It also was on a rather revealing location. She had to open her dress a little for it to show so she won't do that either in public.

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
Ray stood tall as the chakra shroud around him continued to surge outwards. "This type of chakra is the reason behind my speed and my reflexes. This is Nintaijutsu, the battle technique of my Clan, the Kato. This will be my contribution to the group, along with my Taijutsu and Katon/Raiton combinations. I can attack and distract the opponent long enough for you two to land crucial hits and win.", said he, finally shutting his chakra flow off as he scourged the area for unwanted visitors. Visitors, it seemed, were a problem. He focused his gaze on Saki again. She seemed to be thinking about something, hopefully about making the spear which Ray had hinted at.

"I will do my best!"

Ray nodded, and waited, awaiting the moment when he'd actually see the seal that was but described to him just about a million times by now. He'd heard of the power it carried, and wanted to test it's capabilities himself, to see whether it would be a valuable dual cannon to add to this squad. After all, the squad had to get things done, right? Even if it were a liability, there had to be a way to tame it's power so as to increase it's potential in said squad. Ray smiled to himself, he had a lot of thinking to do. Just then, Saki faltered, and Ray looked at her.

"Alright, but can we please go a little further away from the village, it doesn't have to be far. I don't feel comfortable to show it here in town."

Ray sighed, and nodded. "Well, since you're slow, in order to not waste time...forgive me." , said Ray, before he dashed at her, picking her up in his arms, keeping the contact minimal, as he continued his run, maximizing the distance between the area they'd recently vacated and himself. Ray bolted up a dunehill with a flat top, which was used as a training ground by Chuunin , but that too rarely, ever since the inclusion of the Colosseum. His speed was astonishingly fast, and it didn't reduce in the slightest even though he was carrying Saki with him. They reached there within a few minutes, and Ray looked around to make sure there was no one else there, keeping Saki down. "There you go. Free space. Now you can show me your seal."

OOC: So sorry for manhandling your character >.< but I did this to include Zaiaku at the earliest.

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Finally,after seemingly weeks of working his butt off (almost literally) our dear friend,Zaiaku,has gotten a day off.Not caring to search for his team mates,he decided to take his time off as relaxation time.Indeed,which was why our large friend was currently on a large,smooth sand dune,in the desert,meditating.He wore nothing but black shorts which went only to his knees.His bare,grey torso practically read 'Muscle'.Indeed,he was quite buff,and tall to,almost reaching 9 feet.With a relaxed sigh,he exhaled his breath,enjoying the calmness.

Of course,life just loves to mess with him,in this case,someone or something,zooming passed his back at highspeed.Zaiaku couldn't help but slightly jump in surprise."The hell!?"He yelled out,looking to where the man,or whatever it was went.Luckily,he found foot prints and naturally began to follow them.Within the matter of a few boring minutes,he came to a clearing,seeing to people there.A guy and a girl.He raised a eyebrow as he recognized them somehow,remembering from the pictures that were sent to him about his new team mates.Lazily,he approached,his immense weight making soft 'thuds'.His dull red eyes stared at both of them.His clawed hands lay at his sides.His fangs,continously exposed.

He looked like a demon,yet,once one looks at his eyes,they were half lidded and bored,knocking down the ferociousness of his look. "You....you people are my new team mates?"He said,more so stating something rather than questioning.

Saki Kagem

Saki Kagem

D-rank
Saki listened to the explanation of the nintaijutsu. So it was ninjutsu combined with taijutsu. Saki didn't knew it was possible but stranger things have happened. She was really afraid of seeing showing that seal because it was on such a discomforting place as she had to open her dress a little. After she said she didn't wanted to show her seal in town he started to apologize because she was slow. Why would he need to apologize if she was the one who should? But then he suddenly dashed forward and took of with her. His grasp tried not to touch her to much but that should be hard to keep Saki in as she accidentally resisted the first few seconds. Because he startled her. Where was he taking her? To a training place? She calmed down quickly and tried to lay still, which was really hard.

As they arrived at their destination Saki almost fell out of Ray's hands because she of the sudden stop. They were at a dunehill She saw a single other guy here, with no shirt and a black pair of trousers. Wasn't he her other teammate. She wanted to act to his greetings but Ray was impatient and asked for her seal. She showed both of the teammates her back as they both had a right to see it in her point of view. She bit on her teeth a bit, as this would be one of the first time she actually showed it willingly to someone else. She lowered her black dress on the back a little and it showed her mark. A small seal, only a few centimeters large. After a few seconds she raised her dress back. "Now please don't to see it again." She asked of Ray. Then she turned to the gray man. Are you Zaiaku Koran? My name is Saki Kagem, pleased to meet you. She said to the other ninja. She at least hoped she was polite enough. She didn't want to ruin it on her first day.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
His body shifted to sit up, his dull blue eye staring silently at the wall of his room. He had long since gotten his own apartment on the west side of the bazaar. Syekren Uchiha. Disgraced former ANBU, special jounin, and Uchiha missing one of his eyes. His left one to be precise. The male quietly stood up from his bed, wearing his black shinobi tights bottoms from his days as an ANBU and looked around quietly for his shirt. His body had a multitude of scars on it, showing his battle-worn body had seen better days but other than that, he was quite the attractive man. On his right shoulder was the ANBU symbol tattoo he had received upon joining the core and on his right bicep he had a scorched in scar of the Sunagakure no Sato's symbol. The hourglass with the lid moved off of the top of it. A silent sigh escaped the man's lips as he pulled on his sleeveless tight black shinobi shirt with the neck piece covering his throat. Before pulling the neck piece up he pulled down a mask that only covered his mouth and his nose, and the areas around his face  up to the height of his nose into position. With the bottom part of his mask upon his throat and the neck piece of his shirt over that part he was almost done getting ready. He looked in the mirror and glared at his missing left eye for a moment, shaking his head.

Disgruntled Memory

Vines of greed and anger reached out toward his face. His mask ripping away to invite them in. They moved so quickly but stayed suspended in space. How could it be that he could see them moving so quickly but could not react? He could only stand there and watch as his eye was plucked slowly from the orifice, pulling away from him. The two-tomoe reminder glaring at him, while the voice of the girl who'd done it rang in his head. "I shall take this for now" Okay, so he couldn't remember exactly what she had said. But the whole event had left him so traumatized he could barely remember that he was missing the other eye at some points. His vision blurred from time to time as he stared at the other eye drawing away from him, her vines reaching out to take another man's eyes just as she had done to his.  The ANBU mask he wore just seconds ago had broken and fallen to the ground, shards of the porcelain spreading on the dirt.

He was in the hospital, sitting up from night terrors, screaming. He had to be sedated. His prowess had been over-estimated by himself and now he was paying the price. The pain was horrible, and almost unbearable. It would have killed any lesser shinobi. He lay down day in and day out, only to wake up hours later screaming from the pain he felt in his left eye socket. Eventually they had healed him to the point he was able to sleep again and they patched him up as best they could, giving him and eye patch to wear so others would not feel uncomfortable or scared around him. Being able to handle the pain would be a plus as well.

End of Memory

He snapped back to reality, looking at himself in the mirror. The slightly opened left eye, blood and flesh being the only things one would be able to see behind the eyelids. He sighed quietly, moving his right hand to grab onto his Sunagakure no Sato headband, rubbing along the newly finished metal work that had fixed it to almost new condition. There was still evidence of it being cut but only slightly. One would need to gaze upon it for an ample amount of time to discern the difference. Syekren silently tied the hitai-ate around his forehead, moving the left side down to cover his eye, the fabric of it touching the fabric of his mask.

His dark blue hair was slightly spikey today and he was too tired to really mess with it. Syekren's right eye looked over to the corner where he kept his non-essential weaponry. His old Gunbai, the sword he'd taken from killing the drifter, his Uchiha cloak, and a few other miscellaneous items. Quietly, he grabbed onto the cloak, a nice black with red trim along the buttons and red velvet material on the inside. The middle of the inside bearing the Uchiha's clan symbol, the fan and the flames, with the flames being black instead of their normal red. He quietly slipped into the cloak, buttoning it up to his throat, pulling the hood over his face, obscuring his features in shadow.

Syekren picked up his three dossiers from his bedside table, showing pictures of his squad and the information he needed to know about them, and some he didn't, given that he still had some connections from being an ANBU, so that he knew quite a bit about the three. Quietly, he walked out of the door of his apartment in time to see something fly by, his trained eyes barely catching it as a blur. He'd forgotten that without his sharingan activated he wasn't able to see things as well. He shrugged and hopped down, leaping three flights of stairs to land upon the ground, staring in the direction the blur had traveled. It seemed his squad was meeting up without him and he would have to tell them about running through populated areas, especially at that speed. Someone could get hurt.

His reflexes were about special jounin rank, but his speed was that of a Sannin. He grinned as he took off after the blur, catching the man soon enough, but standing back as they reached the sand dune. This was something to watch. He watched all the introductions, catching a name or two, and thumbing through his dossiers. He quietly stepped forward, looking from face to face with his right eye, pausing for a moment to look up at the rather gigantic one. "A Jiendo. Interesting." With that he kept walking from the three, and sat upon the dune a few meters away, looking over his files before he would speak out loud to them once more.

"Kato, Ray. Kagem, Saki. And last but not least..The Jiendo. Koran, Zaiaku. Well it's nice to see that the three of you have already met and gotten acquainted. I'm to assume you do not know me as my name has more than likely been erased from the records. Am I also to assume you three poor excuses for shinobi are the members of my squad?" Sure, that might have come off a bit harsh. But you can't go through a world like this being nice anymore. Things had to change and things had to be rough. Otherwise one might not learn too well, or too quickly. The Uchiha stood and unbuttoned his cloak, then removed it with a flair, throwing it down on the sand. His symbol on the inside of the cloak shown in the sunlight, and his dark blue eye went from one member to the next.

The male slowly stood up once more, thumbing through his dossiers again. He learned what he could from them, before setting them onto his cloak and folding it up. He knew all the essentials that he needed about his squad, including what they specialized in. So how well would they be able to work together? "Well without further ado, I'd like to present myself as an enemy. I'm here to kill all three of you and you'll need to take me on together to have a single hope of surviving. Sound good? Let's go."

Syekren turned into his Karate fighting stance with his right shoulder forward. The ANBU tattoo showed to the three of them as he readied himself. He was a young man, and shorter than the giant Jiendo. But he was the senior-ranking shinobi at this moment. He would wait a while before introducing himself as their sensei, his eye moved from one to the other, watching their movements. After a few moments his two tomoe sharingan activated, spinning around, watching the three closely.

OOC: Sorry if this messed up rotation. Need to do my training and see how good my squad is.

Posting order; Saki, Sye, Ray, Zaiaku

240/250:

Stats:

Training:

Ray Kato

Ray Kato

D-rank
"You....you people are my new team mates?"

Ray looked at the hulking mass of muscle that was to be Zaiaku, a Jiendo. Ray'd heard about the clan, obviously, but still he took a second to take in the man's entire appearance. After all, the guy was quite tall, and was more muscled than anyone Ray had seen. A quick inference would also mean that he was slow, as it would take twice the amount of muscular interaction to provide a burst in velocity without a higher concentration of lactic acid build-up. His eyes quickly moved up and down the man's frame, looking at his fangs and his monstrous arms, and smiled to himself. So far, the team had a physically strong guy, and a physically fast guy. Comparatively, of course. Ray nodded towards the man, raising a hand and speaking, "Yes. I'm Ray Ignazia. Welcome, Zaiaku."

Ray then turned towards Saki, who turned away and loosened her dress up from the back, allowing it to slip a little. Ray merely raised an eyebrow, but then his eyes widened as he saw the cursed mark. It was the actual cursed mark, one which held a different form of chakra than Saki's chakra, and the predominant reason for the villagers being mistrusting of her. Ray would ask her about this seal later, as he realized that she didn't want to be pushed about it right now. Ray simply nodded towards her, and started to speak, before his eyes picked up something in their peripheral vision and he turned towards the object. A man had followed Ray's tracks, which meant that he had to be faster than Ray. The man had stark blue hair, and a single eye, while the other one was covered by an eyepatch, which joined with his mask to practically hide 3/4th of his face. However, the eye, alongside with the hair, was somehow familiar to Ray. It was someone Ray had trained with a long time ago, someone who's natural agility and training in the martial arts made him faster than Ray. Ray mentally pushed himself to recall the name...but to no avail as of now.

"Kato, Ray. Kagem, Saki. And last but not least..The Jiendo. Koran, Zaiaku. Well it's nice to see that the three of you have already met and gotten acquainted. I'm to assume you do not know me as my name has more than likely been erased from the records. Am I also to assume you three poor excuses for shinobi are the members of my squad?"

Ray raised an eyebrow out of pure irritance, and responded almost immediately. "Well, the very fact that you lost an eye doesn't make you the best example for a shinobi, does it? Also, you must be ex-ANBU, since those are the only ones to have all official records erased when they join service. Or leave service. And since you're here with us, leading this squad, I'm guessing, since you used "my squad", you're taking a break from ANBU duties. I wouldn't know the reason, but I'm not gonna guess that it's because you were the perfect shinobi."  Ray was harsh too, but it was called for. He wasn't going to take any snide comments from a random shinobi who thought he was way too good for them. After all, a little positive reinforcement went a longer way than negative reinforcement.

"Well without further ado, I'd like to present myself as an enemy. I'm here to kill all three of you and you'll need to take me on together to have a single hope of surviving. Sound good? Let's go."

Ray looked on as the man removed his cloak, showing his Clan symbol on his back. He was an Uchiha. That brought back memories to Ray, as he vividly remembered who the Uchiha was. Syekeren. He'd proudly announced his name back then. Ray smiled as he took the Karate stance Ray had seen before, however, this time around, he had an ANBU tattoo on his arm. His Sharingan activated, and Ray knew that his speed wouldn't be enough to tackle this ninja on. However, Ray couldn't help but smirk.

"Long time, Syekeren. Good to know you've gotten much stronger.", said he, before pushing off to the left in a burst of speed that was hard to follow by normal standards, but the Uchiha had an advantage there. However, Ray had purely done this to increase the diagonal distance between them, and he now looked at his teammates to see what they would do, so he'd be able to attack without making matters more complicated. Ray joined his hands in a tiger seal, allowing the chakra to flow through him faster, as he started leading it to a jutsu.

Training: Jutsu: Raiton No Yoroi (Rank B):
Word Count (Post): 797
Word Count (Total): 797/1500
OOC: Sorry for posting so late, and I hope it's okay if I refer to the old thread between us Sye. Also, since this is a training thread now we might as well train.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.