You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
A golden sun would rise up from afar and glare through the window of the eager, dark haired shinobi. The eyes of the man would slowly open to reveal dark black pupil, the tall Kaneko would brush the sleep from his eyes through his freckle covered cheeks. Nakashima sat up slowly and looked up at the ceiling. He thought to himself, what am I doing, these past couple of weeks I have done nothing but sit around and sleep. Usually this would please the young fellow but as he had done it so much lately he began to dislike his favorite thing to do, this was unheard of. Since the test the tsuchikage had set them, which he had won and completed, Nakashima had not heard from any word from his fellow competitors or the kage. Nakashima had grown tired and restless because of this and had decided that he would take matters into his own hands.

Nakashima called for Suteki and the Tsuchikage, Kazu, to meet him at a place of their choice so that they could discuss there future together as a team. He did not even know if this girl would show, maybe she was still hurting from there last bout. No doubt she had been training hard since then unlike Nakashima. He would only hope to receive a reply from either one. So that Nakashima could continue his hopes and dreams to become the best Kaneko shinobi there was, and to one day be a legendary sannin of the Tsuchikage.

Word Count 254
Plasma Arrow Skill 254/1000

Last edited by Nakashima Ryou on Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
Nakashima would wait for a reply from the Tsuchikage, Kazu, and Suteki. While he waited he thought to himself, "hmm, maybe I should train some of my new jutsu." Nakashima began to head out of the city of Iwa to find some open land to train his new Denton elemental jutsu training. He needed to e in a secluded spot so that no 'on lookers' would come to any harm. The tall slender built man, trained hard and shirtless throughout the day, he stopped many times for short nap breaks as he felt it wasn't going to work quitting his lazy laid back lifestyle all together. Nakashima also made a break to go and enjoy a delicious bowl of hot ramen from his favourite ramen bar in the city of Iwa. The Kaneko clansmen had also lost track of time before returning home to his small comforting apartment. He was so tired and worn out that he also missed the note left for him by Suteki which he read and then shortly after collapsed alseep on his bed, still in his dirty training clothes. The note read that Suteki wished to meet both Nakashima and the Tsuchikage, Kazu, at the kages office as it would be the easiest place to meet up and discus the future of their team of shinobi. The message also asked for Nakashima to pass this message onto Kazu on behalf of Suteki. Suteki asked if they could all be at the Tsuchikages office no later then 10am. Nakashima managed to get a message off to the kanetsu clan member before he fell asleep. He needed the rest for what was awaiting him in his near future.

Word count: 282
Plasma Arrow Skill 536/1000

Suteki Yaku

Suteki Yaku

D-rank
OOC: Sorry about the wait, still fairly busy wit RL crap.

Suteki had sent her note to Ryou, in an attempt to avoid being alone with her "partner" in the squad. She still held a grudge about being burned by him, and some, though little, for the Kage stopping the match before she could get her vengeance. In the end though, we both "passed" the test to join the squad. She wasn't fully sure why she felt and held this grudge against him, even now really. They both had passed, and she was fully healed already. But for some reason, she had this need, a need to prove she could take him, at least as equals.

She decided meeting them at the kage's office would avoid such a thing. She asked them to meet with me at 10am, though she would be a few minutes late just to be sure.

It was now about 5 minuets past 10 as I walked into the Kage's office. I looked around for Kazu and Ryou, expecting them to be waiting for me within.

Nakashima Ryou

Nakashima Ryou

D-rank
OOC: just post this in the other thread here, as kurai has already posted there to :). thanks Suteki and no problem on the late post I dont mind I just dint know if you were going to post back

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.