You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

dreamchild

dreamchild

D-rank
Waiting, they had to be joking or something, because seriously this was unacceptable beyond… Yeah, well any words she could come up with at this point. The older man behind the desk did not look the least bit moved by any of her arguments, in fact he looked quite bored, while gesturing for her to move along and Hitomi stormed off. Outside the administration building the sun was shining, cotton clouds drifted across the blue sky giving a sense of calm and ease not at all fitting with the hectic lives of the people below, from the pieces of information she had gathered while waiting there was some trouble brewing in the Water Country and the Leaf was deploying quite a few of their forces there, and as many to guard their borders from the other nations. She sighed and brushed away some stray sandy hairs, it was not how she had planned to spend her first day as a Genin, waiting for someone to finish up the paper work for the class, and apparently it was pretty far down on their list. As on cue her stomach growled loudly, having had nothing but an apple all day, going thought her pockets only produced the rice ball from this morning, it was a little dried and crumpled. She walked off and found one of the small bridges overlooking the river, leaning on the rails, eating the small ball of rise, her thoughts began to drift. “Shino, I really hope that you can be proud of me. I missed you so much at the celebration dinner, it was like everyone was talking about me and never to me, no one cares what I think, they just want me to follow in the families footsteps and it is driving me nuts. I miss talking to you, having your advice, just being around you. And I know what you would say, so yeah I try.” Striating her back, her lavender eyes shifted from water below, back to the shore and her lips curled into a tiny smile.

(Count 344)

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
Market square: Hanging out on the border's at a bridge!

The day was nice enough for Kizai, who was sauntering up the road from the market district to a nearby bridge. He had just bought himself a big Honey crisp apple and was busy polishing it with one hand while the other was smuggishly sunk in his pocket. his step's where with a bit of a swagger, leaving his bangs to sway over his face, masking him in shade. Man...today's gone well so far...no idiot's or sap's crossing my way so far...if I could just get through one day without meeting some problem stressed ninja i'll be a set lad for the rest of my day's...

Approaching the rail on a bridge Hadou managed to pass behind a girl who looked to be around his age. how nice to find another soul he felt he could relate to as a peer. As he came around he turned to hop and have a balanced seat upon the railing. He reached the apple up to his mouth as wind blew between the two, causing his bangs to move and reveal his white beuties: His eye's of Hyuuga lineage of course!

"Well...Seem's I'm not the only person who like's to get away from madness around town eh? So loud down in the market square I only managed to grab me an apple...nice snack, but not quite lunch, eh?" Kizai began to explain calmly yet with a positive tone to his otherwise monotone voice. Their was the sounding sense that he was a guy who rarely cared for much in the world but a few things. It would be easy to sense their was a high masculine essence though a non-aggresive heir to him. The Melo-dramatic type of guy...prone to Indie-scenes, and word's like swag. He wore a simple long sleeve white tee v neck, with his headband strapped to the forehead. His pant's where black loose-fit skinny jeans which went down to black ninja boots. As he bit into the apple he would cast a side long glance at the girl before frowning.

"Blech!...*Spitoo*" Kizai turned his head, spitting the chunk of apple in one motion before turning back to check his fruit out. " Ah man...it's rotten through...damn..."

dreamchild

dreamchild

D-rank

Lost in her own thought and the glistering water, Hitomi had not much chance to look at him from afar, but up close was just as good, as the wind revealed his Clans pride. They spend the last few years at the academy training for their genin exam, at home they trained to please their elders, not that he ever gave any impression of paying attention to detail and honestly she could not remember how they were related exactly. “Kizai-kun, how can you be relieved that they just put us on hold, those trouble in the Water Country can go on for ages..” She paused, turning to face him. Revealing her lavender eyes, a trait she too shared from their Hyuuga lineage. Wearing her loose grey pants, with the white stockings and the blue top, her headband around her waist. “I earned this bloody headband and I want to start training, not sit around here wasting my time. How can you stand having that thing stuck on your forehead?” Her temper was running a bit short and he was so relaxed, easy to vent at and his apple, she eyes it with envy as he took a bit out of it, what came next she was happy to avoid, so gross.

It was not lunch yet, but what was the point anymore. She placed a small metal box on the rails between them, opening it to reveal some egg-rolls, vegetables and fried fish. “We can share my lunch if you like?” Hitomi tilted her head and smiled at him, so one of her long sandy pig-tails slide to her front, trailing her newly blooming curves, not that she seems to even notice it.

Kizai

Kizai

D-rank
Kizai cast another glance towards Hitomi as he found there wasn't much of the apple to salvage the way it looked ate up inside. but then he noticed Hitomi had brought food....that...wasnt exactly Kizai's but, meh what the hell!

"Ahh what! Egg roll's let me get some!"

He chimed shortly before taking initiative to pluck one from her box. He didn't mean to be rude he just sorta...figured to go for it. Fuck it why not she offered right? Mmm so tasty! Kizai munched on the egg roll quickly while chucking the apple over his shoulder, absently caring for the littering aspect. Kizai looked at Hitomi again noticing her figure...strange...something about her made his inside's feel shifty...He felt a peace and warmth churn in his chest something like taking sake by the sip. He looked away and tried to turn his mind to other thing's that a 14 year old would have been thinking of.

Like...what it was about this-

"Man...you know that does kinda suck getting stuck here...but then look at it like this...maybe we just aren't ready yet ya know? I mean...I haven't even begun to learn Jyuuken application to the body yet...I'm close but, I dunno i'm not that far into the clan art's yet ya know!? I mean *tch* don't wanna get throttled in war without knowing yer best weapons in and out...And IT IS war...ya know?"

Kizai would say while staring off down the road at the other citizen's idling about there own business. An absent minded look fell over Kizai's face as he looked down the road. it wasn't quite ADHD, but half of it was wanting to rip some more of that good food out the box, while the other half of him wanted to get that strange feeling from out of his gut. It was strange, because Kizai usually never stuck around to talk with others, and he was usually more of a straight asshole, and lethargic too.

But this chick...she made Kizai feel energetic in some type of way...

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.