You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scouting Ahead (C-Rank/Hamthrax/No-Kill) Empty Scouting Ahead (C-Rank/Hamthrax/No-Kill) Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:57 pm

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Repede was furiously barking at the door on this morning. Zetsume peeked open an eye and could hear someone knocking only seconds later. Zetsume answered it still in his sleeping clothes which consisted of just boxers while being shirtless. When he answered the door, there stood a young genin of roughly the age of twelve. He spoke in a scared little voice, H-Here you go Sir, a mission has came up." Zetsume spoke in a kind voice telling the kid thank you before tipping him. He was sure that the kid did not make that much and he was not used to a tip. He just smiled ear to ear before running off to his next mail call. Zetsume opened the letter, reading it carefully.

We have been getting reports of odd activity by nearby smaller villages. They have hired us to scout the area out for anything unusual

Zetsume placed the letter on the table before getting dressed. He grabbed his bow and quiver before setting out. Like always Repede was stuck to his heels like glue. When he reached the gate he turned to Repede speaking kindly.

"Alright buddy, another mission has came up. Could you find Hamthrax again and bring him here. I will order us food while you are gone. Boneless steak right? Medium Rare?

Repede barked happily before running very fast to find Hamthrax. Zetsume just smiled before ordering their steak. Maybe I should order Hamthrax something. Idk what he likes though, I guess I will wait for him to arrive before I do., he thought while ordering for just him and Repede.

Mission- 269/1000:

Hamthrax

Hamthrax

D-rank
Hamthrax woke up to Repede barking at him. Hamthrax had not fixed his door yet so it was easy for Repede to get in to his house. Repede was on his bed barking at him. "THE ONLY DAY HE WANTED TO SLEEP IN AND HE WAS WOKEN UP ABRUPTLY! OF COURSE HE HAD A MISSION TODAY.", is what went through his mind as he was trying to sit up. He finally sat up and was able to look into the dog's eyes.

Hamthrax pets Repede's head and continues to get out of bed. He starts looking for clean clothes to put on. He quickly realizes that he has no clean clothes and just grabs some old, somewhat clean, clothes and jumps into the bathroom to relieve himself and brush his teeth. He somehow drops his tooth brush in the toilet. He just stares at for a couple seconds and then flushes the toilet hoping the tooth brush will go down. Of course it doesn't but he just leaves. He then follows Repede out of his house.

Repede leads Hamthrax to a restaurant. Hamthrax sighs slightly when he sees where he has been lead, "At least I can eat breakfast". He walks in and sits with Zetsume and asks, So we have another mission? Is this a good restaurant because I am super hungry?

229/1000
Spoiler:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
So we have another mission? Is this a good restaurant because I am super hungry?, spoke from Hamthrax as he sat across from Zetsume. Repede was following behind Hamthrax and sat happily next to Zetsume almost as if he was like them, a human. Zetsume was happy he hurried over here, hopefully he did not forget something as this mission is on the outside of Kumogakure and who knows what might happen. Zetsume took the letter for the mission and slid it on the table towards Hamthrax before speaking.

"Ah I am glad you made it, I am sorry but I ordered you sweet tea. I did not know what you would like to eat though. If the drink is not towards your liking you may tell the waitress, she is rather kind. Also to answer your question, yes this place has all sorts of food from Chicken Lo Mien to Hamburgers. I ordered medium rare steak for Repede and myself. You know what they say, you can not work on an empty stomach. If you want you can read the mission details now or later. Either way doesnt matter to me. Now onto eating, do not worry about the bill, it is on me."

Zetsume whistled at the waitress to come over to their booth. She was a brunette with gorgeous green eyes. Zetsume could see what appears to be a bruise on her arm but did not question it.

"Ahhh yes, sorry to disturb you again but I would like my friend's order to be made along with mine. "

Mission 531/1000:

Hamthrax

Hamthrax

D-rank
(OOC: Sorry for such a late post, I had no idea that you posted.)

Hamthrax watches as the waitress walks up is waiting to get his order. The problem was that he had no idea what he was going to order. He starts frantically thinking of something to eat so he wouldn't keep the waitress waiting. He starts looking around and fidgeting with his tea cup.

Umm... Umm... I will get... Ummm... Oh I know! I will get bacon and ham. Sorry for keeping you waiting miss.

He sighs as the waitress leaves. That was a way to stressful morning for Hamthrax. He doesn't want to think to hard in the morning. At least he got the order out somewhat quick like. He took a sip of the tea and really calmed down.

Thank you for breakfast. I do enjoy the tea. So... this is where the mission details are in?

Hamthrax picks up the envelope and reads the mission. So they are to scout some of the wilderness around Kumo. Sounds fun, maybe he could impress Zetsume with some random coolness.

So we are to scout out someplace outside of Kumo? This could be fun, right? When will we start off and how long do you think it will take?

437/1000

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
It did not take long until both of their meals were ready from which Zetsume tipped the waitress more than enough to make her happy. She only smiled wide and was slightly giggly. It could be the fact that she might have thought Zetsume was a handsome man that just tipped her. Though he was not ready to settle down with anyone, even if she is a cute waitress. Looking at hamthrax to answer his questions while cutting up his food.

Yes we are just to check out the area for anything unusual, nothing really all that interesting honestly. Though i was asked to do this and taking you along could be fun. Now I am not too sure how long it would take, shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. Also eat up, because we might not find food along the way."

With that being said Zetsume went to eating and ate rather quickly, much quicker than Hamthrax. Zetsume waited for the genin to finish before setting out.

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume had finished his meal much quicker than he thought. The waitress had not even brought out Hamthrax's food before his patience was running thin. Zetsume could not help but to sit there and think things like, How long is this going to take? or I could finish this scouting long before his food was here. After a few more minutes of waiting Zetsume could not handle it much longer, he hated waiting.

"Sorry Hamthrax but I am about to head off. I have other things I must attend to today and I did not think it would take as long as it has for your food. Anyways I will pay for your food, see you around"

Zetsume dropped a large amount on the table, not even counting it as he prepared to head out. After saying bye to the nice waitress while Repede was begging for attention, which he got, the two of them left the place with a smile on their face.

When the two made it out of the village, Zetsume and Repede, Zetsume decided he would split the two up to cover more distance in a short amount of time.

"Alright buddy, I will take the north east, you can take the north west. If you find something bark like crazy."

Repede let out a small bark before the two set off to search the area for anything unusual. It took about three hours until Zetsume could see smoke in the distance. He could not hear Repede, so the dog must not have found anything. Zetsume had a bad feeling in his gut as he went to check it out, but first he had to call his dog back. Putting his fingers into his mouth he let out a loud whistle which was followed by his dog barking in the distance. Now that he knew Repede was coming he could advance to the smoke in the distance.

When he arrived there, Repede still had not caught up. Looking around all he could see was charred bodies and burnt houses. Their faces were still mortified in pain and hate towards those who were burning them. It was a rather sad sight, but the smell of bodies was very potent. The smell had almost knocked him to the ground, but he had to check for survivors. It was at this moment he could here small feet pattering behind him. The noise was Repede who had finally caught up. Even when the dog showed up the smell was quite hard for him to handle. Putting his hand on the dogs head Zetsume spoke, "I know the smell is bad buddy, but please try to handle it. We need to make sure there are no survivors. Split up and bark if you find something."

The two went from burnt house to burnt house looking for survivors. Though there were not any to be found. What was even worse was the fact that the people who had done this even took the liberty to kill their livestock and pets. After the thorough search Zetsume called Repede to him. He wished someone had been alive, something to give him hope that he could save something but that was just a childish dream. Zetsume stuffed his hands into his pockets as he went towards the village with guilt that he could have saved these people if he had showed up sooner. He would have to report his findings, no matter how bad it was.

Mission Complete 1284/1000:

(OOC:Since he has not replied in so long, I might as well just finish the mission.)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.