You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
Zetsume sat up in his comfortable bed covered in cold sweat. It seems that he was having another nightmare about his past lover, the same one that put the scar on his face. Zetsume reached up and traced his fingers along the scar as memories of the past came flooding in. Luckily for him his dog immediately woke up when his master did and demanded attention, which he got in full. Somehow this dog seemed to make all his pain go away without even trying. Zetsume gave the dog a small pat before getting dressed. Today he was assigned with a mission in which he will take his new apprentice Hamthrax on. To his knowledge this would be his first actual mission as a ninja for this great village. Zetsume re-opened the letter he got for the mission. It was nothing exciting, he was just asked to question the man that just entered the village in critical condition. Hopefully he would get there before the man would pass away. Gathering his bow and quiver full of arrows, Zetsume left his small house with Repede hot on his heels.

When he reached the middle of the town, about five minutes away from the hospital he figured this would be a good place to meet up with the genin. Zetsume knelt down to his dog giving him a small pat on the head before speaking to him, "I need you to find Hamthrax and bring him to me. Drag him if it is needed."

The dog let out a bark of approval before running off to find the genin. Zetsume sat down on the sidewalk and waited patiently while thinking of a new jutsu. He needed more power to protect those dear to him. His mind was being haunted by visions of death, he would not allow it. Not in this lifetime at least.

Mission 313/600:

Hamthrax

Hamthrax

D-rank
Hamthrax was cooking breakfast when he heard his door being knocked down. By cooking breakfast, Hamthrax was pouring milk into a bowl of cereal. He loved cereal because it was easy to cook and clean and that it tasted so good. He also loves milk and drinks it like water. He might have a slight addiction to it.

Hamthrax spins around to find Repede staring at him. This makes Hamthrax jump up and drop his bowl of cereal. Luckily he had not poured the milk in yet so only cereal is all over the floor. The bowl explodes sending cereal all over the kitchen. Hamthrax cusses under his breath and looks around for an adult to see if someone else heard it.

The reason Repede was so easily able to break Hamthrax's door down was that it was already broken. Hamthrax tripped and ripped it off of its hinges by running into. He was chasing after someone, going full speed, he slipped and was sent flying directly into his front door. He hit the door so hard that it was ripped off the hinges. Instead of completely fixing it he just laid the door against the frame. So it was going to fall no matter what, just having Repede walk into knocked it down making a huge noise.

Hamthrax decides to just leave the mess and goes with Repede. He felt slightly awkward following a dog through the town. It is not everyday that happens to him.

Hamthrax reaches Zetsume and asks, What do you need this early?

262/600
Spoiler:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
"What do you need this early?, were the words that came from his new apprentice. Zetsume peeked an eye open to make sure it was Hamthrax. He was going to ignore the rude greeting and proceed on with the mission that he signed up for, for them. Standing up and giving Repede a small treat for bringing Hamthrax to him, he spoke in a somewhat friendly tone.

"Well good morning to yourself too Hamthrax. We have been assigned to visit a wanderer that just came into our village. We are to ask him where his home is, what happened, and why did he come here. Personally this is a rather ridiculous mission, yet I was the one to sign us up for it. I figured you could use a nice ryo increase. Well unless you are filthy rich. Anyways the hospital he is staying at is not far away. Let us get this done with."

The walk was not that far, only about three minutes before they arrived. Upon arrival he was greeted by a rather beautiful nurse that seemed to have a kind heart. After asking which room this man stayed in, she showed him the way and at the door she turned to them and  said "Honestly I do not know how much information you will get out of him. He has been asleep since arriving here. We have had to keep him under constant medication due to the sever wounds his body has. Please do not startle him."

Zetsume slightly nodded and walked into the door ready to wait for this man to awaken to ask him a few question. There was no doubt in Zetsume's mind that Hamthrax would consider this a rather silly mission but someone had to do it.

Mission 609/600 COMPLETED WC:

Hamthrax

Hamthrax

D-rank
Hamthrax follows Zetsume to the hospital in a slight shame. He was really rude to his sensei. All Zetsume was doing was finding missions for them to go and that is was Hamthrax wanted this hole time. Why would he be so rude? So what if it was early, that is no reason to be rude.

Hamthrax gets over his moral dilemma when he sees the beautiful nurse. He completely gawks over the nurse and just stares at her. He snapped out of it when he realized how obviously stupid he looked. He then tries to play off what had happened but is completely unable to.

They reach the room that is housing the man they are to interrogate. He thinks this might be a stupid mission, but this is the first mission he will be on with his sensei. He starts to pace around the room studying the man. The man has been seriously injured, which is completely obvious. He is still asleep and by the looks of it, he might be for a while.

Hamthrax turns to Zetsume and blurts out, Well, he seems to be in pretty bad shape. He must of gotten really hurt. He also seems to asleep, I am guessing he will be asleep for quite sometime. I wonder what type of medication they are giving him. Do you know?

491/600
Spoiler:

Zetsume Zix

Zetsume Zix

D-rank
What type of medication? Wouldn't it be easier to ask the nurse?, he thought when he heard Hamthrax speak to him. Zetsume was just looking down at the man, his body seemed so..... lifeless. He did not know much about the medical field but he could take a stab at it, why not? They do have a good amount of time to kill. Lord only knows when this guy will awaken.

"If I had to guess, I would say that they have some morphine and antibiotics for him. As you know Medical Ninjutsu works rather well, though doctors get many people in here and can not waste all of their chakra on them. This is where medicine comes in, to help those that they can not afford to waste chakra on. Though this is only my guess I could be completely wrong."

Zetsume stood there scratching his head while looking at the man. He sure did wish this did not take forever. Such a vague mission he was sent on, wouldn't it be easier to send him to just kill something. Reaching down to check his pulse, the man's eyes popped, scaring the living shit out of Zetsume. The man then grabbed his hand and began to scream hysterically.

"DEMONS! DIE DIE DIE, GET AWAY FROM ME! DONT HURT ME! PLEASE! ARGHHHHHHHHH!"

It was then his body started to convulse and shake rapidly. A nearby nurse heard the commotion and called for the doctor.

"I do not know what you two did but this guy is going into shock, we need you to clear the room.", the nurse said while pushing them outside. After a couple of minutes the doctor and nurse came out, both of them explained that his body went into shock too quickly and his heart gave out. It was a rather odd experience they told him.

Zetsume scratched his head and looked to Hamthrax speaking to him directly, "I am unsure as to what happened Hamthrax, this is rather unusual. I guess we did not get the information we needed. I will report to the Raikage on what happened. You can return home, I will sign us up for another mission and I will send Repede like always to get you when the time comes."

Hamthrax

Hamthrax

D-rank
Hamthrax watched as his sensei checked the mans pulse and opened his eyes like a freak. This scared Hamthrax so bad, that he fell into a trash can. He could not hear all of what the man was screaming about because of his attempts of trying to get out of the trash can. He was waving around and knocking over random things on a counter.

Hamthrax fell over, still stuck in the trash can, when the nurse and doctor walked in. He finally got out of the trash can as he was being pushed out of the room. Hamthrax looked to Zetsume, looking for answer. He is completely confused by what is happening, did the man die? Did he go completely go insane?

When Zetsume cleared things up slightly, Hamthrax somewhat understood what had just happened. Hamthrax then heads home, going to repair his door.

636/600
Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.