You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Konichiwa bitatches!! I'm Sano and you know who eye is!! I'm drunk as fuck right now so just ask any question you want and I shall make sober Sanosuke answer(don't worry, he's secretly a wuss fairy who's afraid of lightning!!!) xD

2SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Julian

Julian

D-rank
How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Are Not Real?

3SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:41 pm

Arufa

Arufa

D-rank
What is the most awkward experience you have ever been through?
Ooh... this thread has potential.
From a scale of 1-10, how fugly was your first boy/girlfriend? Was (s)he even fugly?

EDIT: Btw I can admit my first girlfriend was fugly as hell. We all gotta admit things, and live with our mistakes.

Last edited by Arufa on Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

4SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Kururai

Kururai

D-rank
Are you really drunk? - Is my first question.

5SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
Kururai: Yes I am drunk! Superbowl!!!!

Julian: okay if mirrors are real then our eyes are real because mirrors were created by the hand of human so based off of...i don't know LOGIC.....it exists meaning that it is real!!

Arufa: Most awkward experience has to be the time when my mom walked up on me fapping it to hentai xD. From a scale of 1-10 my first girlfriend was an 8 at best, she was pretty cute but though now she's getting engaged and I'm being invited to her wedding xD

6SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Arufa

Arufa

D-rank
That is awesome. Another question.
Have you ever been so attracted to a female in an anime that you literally wish you could marry them? If so, what anime/character?

7SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:02 am

Hakune

Hakune

D-rank
Kururai wrote:OH- I can answer that question for myself as well @ Arufa. I would want to marry: My Waifu >.<

8SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:08 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
for me my anime waifu when I was like 10 was Kikyo from Inuyasha. But now my waifu has to be Elsa from Frozen

9SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:57 am

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
you must stop drinking that is why we think you a sage, Drunken Sage Mode lols... anyways i have a different question though

Isn't the white area that you type and write on too bright to write and type on when you drunk? i know some people hurt their eyes when they drunk reading

10SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Empty Re: SANO'S DRUNK THREAD!!!!(I mean it!) Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:48 pm

Hiromasa

Hiromasa

D-rank
How can millions of people watch the Superb Owl if there are only 100,000 people in the world?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.