You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had managed to escape from training for the day. It had actually surprised him how easy it was. After all one would think the excuse to go to the bathroom would have expired thirty minutes later but by then he was gone. His agile body carried him across the factory roof tops at a decent speed as he searched. One of his friends had hinted there was a special place near the factory and now, he was determined to find it.

"Where in the blazes is!" And then there was no roof. It had seemed to him there was a roof just moments before but apparently not as now he was falling through....shrubbery? His mind didn't really process as he reached out to grab something to no avail choosing to grit his teeth and brace for impact instead.

*Splash* It was an odd sound to hear for a collision with the ground and softer too....Wet even. He realized then he was submerged within water! quickly Synn lets out some bubbles and watches them float up... following them to the surface before breaking free of the water with a gasp for air. Upon gaining his breath back his one good eye looks around quietly a moment taking it all in."Well....found it." he says calmly before he sighs and climbs out of the water. Not even bothering to make sure he was alone he strips down to his shorts and sets his clothes out to dry. his muscular frame laying down next to the water as he closes his eyes."finnaly... I get time to relax." he says to himself.

2Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:35 am

Kenta Inuzuka

Kenta Inuzuka

D-rank
Spoiler:

3Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Still though, Synn let his mind wander a bit. what squad would he be in? Should he seek out someone to find out or would he simply get a letter? For now it didn't seem to matter much. He wasn't strong enough to do any real missions.

Synn sighs and rolls onto his side to stare into the water. His right hand trailing down to run a finger through his reflection breaking it apart. What did Being a Genin mean anyway?

"Congrats kids, your now tough enough to chase cats!"
He sarcastically comments to himself. The idea was far to bothersome for him. Something with some money involved and the chance to grow stronger perhaps? ahh what did it matter? All this thinking was going to give him wrinkles.

4Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra, practicing holding his breath sat at the bottom of the Reservoir like an anchor. He meditated under the water trying to focus on surviving with the breath he had taken only a minute ago. ‘This is boring.’ His mind wavered on whether he should continue this most tedious training.

He started kicking his feet to head back to the surface when he saw someone in the air falling. He had been directly under whoever it was so he submerged rapidly using his arms and legs. He took this as a sign and continued the training back on the floor in the anchor like state. He stood looking up at the surface keeping an eye on the one who had fallen in. He was most likely unaware of Ezra’s presence. He watched as the kid set his clothes out to dry and relaxed near the edge of the water.

Ezra realized it had been almost three minutes. He only knew it had been three minutes because he was getting light headed. ‘Better come up for air.’ He thought as he smoothly swam to the surface. He grew closer and closer to the surface and began to recognize the male relaxing by the water. ‘Is that… aaaaah, maybe not?’ He thought a couple feet from the surface.

His head had finally made contact with the open air and he took a big breath so he wouldn’t pass out. He looked at the boy once again and waved with a bit of surprise on his face. “Hey! Synn!” He called out to his younger cousin.

5Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:00 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn had thought himself alone for the time and being inexperienced had no guard up. his lazy way of laying around in full boar at the moment when he thought he saw something in the water he was toying with. Synn narrows his eyes trying to perceive what it was before losing it a couple of feet away.

"what in the world was...!"

Then someone burst from the water gasping for air causing Synn to jump with a yelp of surprise. Losing his balance as he trips over his own clothes he falls on his rear end with a wince hearing the shout. His one eyes looking out over the water with irritation on his face as his eye twitches before he speaks to the waving boy.

"Demons be damned Ezra. you scared the living crap out of me."

Synn grumbles aloud before rising and brushing himself off. he of course had no weapons on him of any sort, just his shorts and his eye patch, his long red hair hanging wet around his face. He frowns a moment before taking a deep breath and calming himself.

" What brings you out here cousin? you relaxing before squad selection too?"

6Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra laughed at sight of Synn on his butt with a twitching eye. He could tell he surprised him but he didn’t know he scared him. When he heard he scared Synn his laughter changed into smile. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. You know for a guy whose lazy you would think you would be a little more calm.” Ezra apologized to and in a way insulted his younger cousin, who was only younger by a few months. Ezra kicked his legs aiming to stay afloat. He started inching over to the edge of the water to get out. He watched Synn take a deep breath and couldn’t help but smirk.

“I guess you could say I was training but relaxing sounds good right about now. I need some time to catch my breath.” Ezra replied with the breathing pattern of a dog. Ezra extended his hand toward Synn so Synn could help him out of the water. “You think we’ll be in the same squad?”

7Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:06 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn watches him a moment... before letting out his breath like a sigh and rubbing the back of his own head. Couldn't blame Ezra for it really... Ezra was just extremely well, Ezra. Synn noticed that Ezra was breathing hard...had he been holding his breath down there all this time? impossible. The again it was Ezra.

"You be calm when something just suddenly pops out of no where."

He grumbles in response extending his right hand and planting both feet to haul Ezra out of the water and plant him nearby like a child, Synn wasn't by any means weak, just not very focused on being better. He listens a moment before shaking his head and sitting down cross legged.

"I doubt that highly. Having two out of three individuals with almost identical abilities makes it easier for an enemy to devise a plan to tear the squad apart. It would be more advantageous for each of us to have a puppet user or a Med nin in our squad, Someone who fills in where we lack."

Synn spoke all of this aloud as he had been contemplating it on his own for some time. Still his eye looks Ezra over and he smiles warmly.

" I am sure you will be fine though. You have a way with people."

8Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:12 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra worked with Synn to get out of the water, Ezra let Synn do a better part of the job so he could immediately go to relaxing. Ezra, sprawled out on the floor, listening to Synn’s thoughts on squad selection. “Yeah. You’re probably right. That makes the most sense.” Ezra said running the teams in his mind. ‘Synn and I are pretty similar. Kaze’s a puppeteer but I’m not sure about anyone else.’ he thought to himself.

Ezra snapped out of his thinking when his cousin gave him a very nice compliment accompanied by a very sincere smile. “Thanks Synn.” He blushed and smiled back. “We’ll be fine, after all we’re Karisuma men. We have our Taijutsu and our looks.” He said with pride in his clan as he put his hand on his cousin’s shoulder.

“To be honest I don’t think this team thing is going to matter much for me anyway. Im signing up for Chuunin Exams first chance I get. I’ll be leading teams in no time. Are you going to sign up?” Ezra said and asked confidently.

9Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:02 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn shook his head and laid down on his back. He felt really tired suddenly and lets his arms fall outstretched to his sides. His one good eye stared up at the ceiling. Was that really enough? Some fighting skill and and good looks? Couldn't be.
"yeah right... we are just so adorable we can blow a kiss and pass the exams."
Synn Scoffs at that and rolls onto his side away from Ezra stretching out now lazily. before looking back to Ezra.
" I personally don't think that I am ready for it... nor you Cousin. Those things are meant to test you and I personally don't feel prepared enough."

10Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:54 am

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra stood up and threw his hands behind his head and looked at his cousin who was turned to him but didn’t seem particularly interested in a reply. He couldn’t help but feel a little insulted. “Maybe your right.” He told his cousin as he winced. Just saying that he might not be able to do it gave him a sharp pain in his pride. Maybe that was good, too much pride can be a bad thing.

He shook his head and grinned. “I won’t know until I try though.” He added trying to pick himself up. He broke away from the conversation for a second and spontaneously dove into the water. It was smooth, barely any splash. He came up to the surface and said “and you’re forgetting about our secret weapon.” He pointed at his own eyes. “These things come in handy.” he added with a laugh.

He just realized he was talking about the Stunning Eyes technique to Synn who had only one good eye. Ezra wasn’t even sure if he could use it or if the technique would be halved. Maybe it works just as well as his. He had now way of knowing right now. He rarely saw Synn in a fight and never noticed if he had used the Stunning Eyes jutsu before. He buried most of his head in the water keeping one ear on the surface to hear his reply.

11Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn would sit up then and watch. Ezra seemed to have endless energy and optimism . That was good for now but Synn wondered how well Ezra might handle a tragedy. How much would the exams push and test them would be something to find out. Still he listened and nodded.

"at the very least I can't let you go alone. If you don't have a squad by the time you feel like signing up, then I shall just have to go with you."

Still the comment about the stunning eyes brought a pause in his breathing. He had tried to use it before and only kind of caught the person in it. He didnt seem to be capable of bringing out the full potential of it, he assumed it was because of the seal on his right eye. Synn reaches up and runs his fingers along the eye patch Idly.

"Yes cousin... we are Karisuma."

Synn said gently. Even if Synn rather suddenly felt like less of one.

12Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Head still under water, Ezra found comfort in his cousin’s words. He would be glad to have him at his side through a dangerous competition like this. He was glad that Synn had said this because it displayed to him the quality of family he had. ‘He does have a great sense of duty toward his friends and family. Huh… That guy?’ Ezra thought admiring his younger cousin.

Ezra raised his head back up to the surface and watched Synn run his fingers along his eye patch. Ezra figured that little action must have had something to do with the mention of the Stunning Eyes technique. ‘That was probably the wrong thing to say.’ Ezra convinced himself even though he was unsure of the truth behind it.

He swam over to the edge and pulled himself out of the water this time without Synn’s help. He nodded at Synn’s and kept his usual grin on as he walked casually to his clothes which were left nearby scattered across the floor. He started spinning in circles to air dry himself. He was well aware that he looked like an idiot but hey, who cares? The only one around seemed to be Synn and he was family so Ezra didn’t care if he saw. “So, how long are you going to hang out here for?” He asked, the words undoubtedly coming out a little weird sounding because of the spins.

13Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:27 am

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn would watch Ezra casually for the time. His one bright green eye observing each movement. An impressive amount of energy. Surely that could be what it took to get through at least the beginning of whatever they threw at them... then again, it would probably be Ezra's will power that pulled them through. Just watching him was somewhat tiring. Still the boy had to be admired to some degree.

As Ezra pulled himself from the water and began to spin Synn raised an arm to ward off any unwanted water particles on his skin and chuckled. before he listened to Ezra's words. Reaching over Synn touches his now just slightly damp clothes before rising and slipping back into them. A little heavy but it would do. Before looking back to his cousin.

"I was actually just about to go and see our great leader. You know, go and see what grand plans they have for a grunt like me?"

The sarcasm of the second part of his words was so apparent it was somewhat stunning coming from him. he highly doubted he would be doing any real work any time soon.

14Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:14 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
Ezra laughed at Synn’s sarcasm as he stopped spinning. That was one thing he always enjoyed about his cousin. Ezra rather liked Synn’s sense of humor. He finished drying himself with a body shake which made him resemble a dog or some other quadrupedal animal.

Ezra picked his clothes up from their resting place on the ground, a little clumsily as he was dizzy. He then started to put them on. ‘Trousers first, then sandals, turtleneck, robe, necklaces, and done.’ He thought to himself as his actions reflected his thoughts. Once he was done getting dressed he turned back to his cousin.“I gotta’ hot date getting Tsukemen in the center of the village. I could walk with you though until its time to separate.” He said with a quizzical look.

15Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:02 am

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn raised an eye brow at his cousins antics and shook his head. An innocence much like that of a child. but hey technically they where still kids. at least for another couple of years. However Synn knew a lot of growing up had to be done soon or surviving was going to be difficult. the world was too cruel for people like Ezra. Synn was quiet for a moment longer then a response should of taken. Simply staring at nothing deep in thought a moment before shaking his head. his eye looking to Ezra.
"you go on ahead bud. I can handle myself."
Let the kid have a few more moments of peace at least. his tone was gentle but already Synn was making preparations to leave. at least he smelled good now.

16Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Ezra Karisuma

Ezra Karisuma

D-rank
“Alright, see you later man.” He replied to his cousin with a smile as he walked past and tapped his shoulder. Ezra continued to walk away from his cousin. His sandals scratched the ground as he stepped away. It seemed his walk had become that of a lazy teenager. He smiled to himself adjusting his steps accordingly. He then decided to dart into town to drown out the feeling of laziness with a little pumping of the blood. He thought about the Tsukemen and the hottie’ he planned on seeing which made the amount of speed put into his run increase.

[EXIT TOPIC]

17Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Empty Re: Resting by the water side. [OPEN] Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:29 am

Synn

Synn

D-rank
Synn would watch him leave a moment before he would sigh and finish collecting his own things. slipping his feet back into his sandals he turns to leave with a bit of a head shake.

"to much energy."
he would comment quietly. Before he too would walk away from the place. His lazy stroll so much like his very way of life. Synn had no urgency to be anywhere any time soon.

[Exit thread]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.