You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Sun May 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki could finally take a rest after a busy day of cleaning the whole mansion. It was a punishment for irritating her little brother. She just poked him nothing special to it, but her mother found it rather mean since her little brother is blind. But still, Saiyuki didn't do it to hurt him, she just wanted to annoy him since he kept her up all night.

The Kobayashi member unclothed herself and hung it in the room. Then the girl swung a towel around her and walked to the water. Her feet went slowly in enjoying the warmth in her pale skin. She kept her towel close, you never know what might happen. The young woman made slow movement to get to the other side where she could lean against the bambo wall.

Not much people were in the hotsprings. She liked it. Saiyuki doesn't want people staring at her when she takes a refreshing bath. She finds it rather disturbing and awkward. Her eyes were staring into the water. Gazing to the reflection of herself.

2Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Mon May 27, 2013 1:31 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had just finished another day filled with stress and peril. Being 13 years old means nothing when you are already a Jounin. Takumi wandered around the village. The hot sun had been beating down on him all day and his arms and legs were aching. So he yawned and jumped over a few roof tops until he arrived at the Iwagakure Hot Springs. He walked inside and paid his fee and wandered to the dressing room and got undressed and grabbed a towel from a rack he began putting the towel around his waist.

When he got outside he was about to get into a spring when he noticed a young male ninja who looked to be around 14 peeking at the girls in the spring next to him. Taku may have been only 13 but he hated peeping toms. He looked at the boy and grabbed the back of his head and said "Just what the hell do you think you are doing you little pervert". The boy turned with his face in a rather angry looking position about to say something to Taku when he realized who he was dealing with. The color seemed to drain from the boys face as he said "*Gulp* S...S...Sorry Takumi-Sensei". The boy attempted to walk off but taku grabbed his shoulder and said "Get back here you are going to apologize to her". The boy turned and said "N..N..No Way i will die if i do that". Taku put on a grim face and said "Well if you don't you will die anyway". The boy gulped and nodded his head.

He walked the boy over to where a girl was standing and said "Alright talk mister". The boy walked timidly forward and said "S...S...Sorry for spying on you". Taku grabbed his head and said "And". The boy gulped and said "And i will not do it anymore". Taku smiled and said "Good boy now leave before you get hurt". The boy then proceeded to run off scared. Taku turned and said "Sorry for bothering you i just really hate peeping toms".

OOC Saiyuki just so you know i am speaking to you :)

3Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Mon May 27, 2013 10:31 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
The young girl heard two voices talking. The two were of course males since the sexes are seperated. She placed her ear against the bambo and listened carefully, hoping to hear some interesting thing. Saiyuki overheared that one was peeping though the wall and now had to apologize to his victim.

The young boy who peeped through the bambo was now saying sorry and that he won't do it again. Saiyuki looked around first to see if anyone else was in the hotspings on the female side. She saw no one. Then he must have peeped on her. Saiyuki would want to kick the boy his ass in a normal situation but she decided not to since it was a public place.

Saiyuki stood up with her towel around her small body. Her head popped out above the bambo wall. "No worries! Everyone has their hobbies." the girl smiled the the young guys. Saiyuki looked at the youngest boy with her shiny eyes. She smiled to him, "Thank you, anyway!" The Kobayashi grinned and held her hand out. "I'm Saiyuki of the Kobayashi Clan!" she introduced herself to her saviour.

4Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Mon May 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku was glad the boy left with no more than a scolding but he would find him later and teach him proper manners. But in the mean time he took the girl's hand and said "Hello Saiyuki i am Takumi Of the Senju Clan". Taku threw his name around with pride now, After all he had become a Jounin in a little less than a year. That was not just hard it was unheard of. Especially for a 13 year old. So takumi was happy to tell others of his clan.

5Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Mon May 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Sai remembered the name, but she didn't know from where. "Nice to meet you, Takumi!Are you famous or something cause i heard your name before?" she asked quite interested.

She looked around a bit awkward, knowing they were still in the hot springs, and people were staring confused that a girl was looking over the wall. "This is a bit of an awkward place for us to talk... Let's go to a normal place to have a conversation." Saiyuki said while looking in the bamboo. Normally she wouldn't feel that awkward, but this was the first time they met and it really was weird to look over the fence.

6Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Mon May 27, 2013 4:41 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled and said "Well i do not know about Famous i am a Jounin of the village and i was trained by the past 2 Tsuchikage but other than that i am just a normal 13 year old". Taku smiled as he made his statement. He was starring at the sky when he heard her say "This is a bit of an awkward place for us to talk... Let's go to a normal place to have a conversation". Taku laughed a bit and said "Yeah ill go get dressed and meet you out in the lobby". He said as he got out and walked toward the dressing room to put his clothes back on. When he got his clothes on he walked out to the front lobby and sat in a chair to wait on Saiyuki.

7Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Tue May 28, 2013 9:25 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki watched the boy leave then she jumped off the fence, landing on her bare feet. Before she let the towel fall on the ground, Sai went to the dressing room. She changed into her usual oufit then went to the hot springs cafe and bought a bottle of water. Saiyuki would then go to the lobby to see her new friend waiting. "Sorry to let you wait !"she apologized to Takumi. "Where do you wanna go, Taku?" Saiasked with a big grin on her face. Sai was quite the exited person she was walking through the hall the whole time. Her grin did not go away one bit, she just kept smiling at every person in the room.

Saiyuki drank a little from her water and exhaled some air. "Tell me something interesting," she asked out of the blue.

8Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Fri May 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku watched as Saiyuki walking toward him he stood from his seat. She apologized for taking so long Taku just smiled and said "No worries". After that they began to walk when saiyuki asked him to tell her something interesting. Taku rubbed his chin and said "Well i am a senju if you think that is interesting". Tau said with a smile "So i can do the whole make trees grown thing". Taku said with a chuckle.

9Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:17 am

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As they walked around, Takumi answered Sai, "Well i am a Senju is you find that interesting." Saiyuki her companion said with a smile glued to his face. The Senju explained what he could do, not that Saiyuki didn't know but it was indeed quite interesting. Saiyuki decided to also tell something about her clan. She parted her lips to speak, "I am a Kobayashi. It is a bukijutsu clan. Everyone within the clan has a najor talent for bukijutsu as myself i have it as my second best talent since I like Kuchiyose better, i choose to train that more then my Bukijutsu." The white haired girl looked back to her companion grinning with her eyes closed. Today was quite a good day. The sun was shining, the birds were flying in the open and cloudless sky. To Saiyuki days like these were fun and exiting even if she would liie some water falling out the skies sometimes. 

"Where were we going again? I don't have a good memory..." The Kobayashi laughed as she said so. She opened her bottle of water and gulped down some of it. On a warm day like this it was very important to drink. "I almost forgot! I also bought a bottle for you, Taku!" She scratched her neck when the girl remembered it. 

10Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Empty Re: Warmth of the Water [Open | No Kill] Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku nodded at the girl and said "Bukijutsu huh, I don't know many people who use that" Taku nodded as the girl handed him a water "Well we can go to waterfall point, It's where i go to relax when i am stressed out". Taku said with a smile then he remembered something "Oh yeah i have one more erand to run before i go, I'll meet you there. Taku said as he raced out the door.

OOC: Sorry it is short but i am hard on time today, If you want to make a thread at waterfall point ill post in it :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.