You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Balancing all that's banned Empty Balancing all that's banned Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:18 am

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Soo yah, I wanted to make this Idea for sometime now....Didn't get the chance though. SO without further adieu, here's my Idea

Ya as you all noticed naruto saga among the other role plays, and from what I've seen, and trust me when I say, I've seen A LOT, Is the only naruto rp that has so little restrictions, you can give your thanks to the mods for that^-^.

And so I've been thinking of working together on balancing out the banned techniques and releases etc.

Alright

Lets start with

flying thunder god (I expect all y'all punks to join In this thread >.>)

Yea switching places with a kunai all of a sudden, and then you can truly troll your opponent when he spent his life writing that long ass essay, and you just go "woop, DODGE AHAHAHA" yew sunva trewl.

well here's my Ideas for It ya know, making It  a littol weaker, and not so pain In the ass

furst
I'd like to add a limit to zis jutsu, like....you cant keep teleporting yo ass.

my suggestion Is to have It work as a...um...some kind of mode....like..when you enter thunder god mode which Is capable of being maintained for 6 posts, you must pay 5 chakra to maintain It, In this mode you can place seals where ever you are and teleport to them, and you can't use moving objects for teleportation for Instance you forgot to place a seal sooo you throw a kunai away with a seal on It , and teleport to it, also how about making It so that you can only teleport to one location each post and you must put that one post pause for It...............

In other words. SIMPLE WORDS

• TO USE THIS MODE EFFECTIVELY YOU MUST MAKE A POST WHERE YOU PLACE THE SEAL BEFORE USING IT

• YOU CAN ONLY PLACE ONE SEAL EACH POST, AND ONLY AT AN UNMOVING OBJECT

• AFTER MAINTAINING IT FOR THREE POSTS THE COST TO MAINTAIN BECOMES 15 CHAKRA

• AFTER THE THUNDER GOD MODE ENDS, THE USER SUFFERS -1 IN ALL ASPECTS DUE TO THE STRESS TELEPORTING PUTS ON THE HUMAN BODY(ALL TECHNIQUES SUFFER-1, THE STRENGTH, SPEED, ENDURANCE, ETC. ARE LOWERED BY 1 TIER FOR TWO POSTS)IN OTHER WORDS A JOUNIN BECOMES A SPECIAL JOUNIN IN THESE TWO POSTS

• DUE TO THIS JUTSUS POWERFUL NATURE IT'S COOLD DOWN IS 15 POSTS

• oh and this jutsu is either an S-rank or an SS-rank technique sooo dont get too happy you spamming god modding genin, and for sure ninjutsu and fuuinjutsu are a must to used this

2Balancing all that's banned Empty Re: Balancing all that's banned Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:38 am

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
at 5 chakra a post to activate it that'll get broken very easily. Though I believe that someone with either perception of S Rank or a doujutsu/sensory level of B Rank. I say to activate the jutsu you pay 35 chakra a post and has a cool down of 4 posts where they can't do any other jutsu A Rank or lower for 2 posts.

3Balancing all that's banned Empty Re: Balancing all that's banned Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Gikimaru

Gikimaru

D-rank
Flying Thunder God is really OP in the sense that even pulling it off once, if used semi-properly, will give a roughly 85% chance of killing your opponent, so I understand why it's banned and would honestly prefer it stay that way.

The only thing even close to the jutsu that I can think of is using one whole post of setting up the seal, during which you cannot be doing anything else or the seal will not work, and then being able to teleport to that seal at a certain distance maximum. It would be an A rank jutsu with a cooldown of at least 8 posts, I would say. This should sufficiently nerf the jutsu down to get people thinking about it.

4Balancing all that's banned Empty Re: Balancing all that's banned Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:57 pm

Xian

Xian

D-rank
See, recently this balancing thing has been becoming an issue among some individuals and id like to say now that I do support the rule 100% that any banned thing is and should be contestable. Nobody should ever be told "You can't do that because it's banned" because the rules themselves allow for things to be worked out with admins. As for your suggestions i don't have the ability to say whether that's balanced or not because I don't know what the admins envision as such.

5Balancing all that's banned Empty Re: Balancing all that's banned Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Gaiken

Gaiken

D-rank
Tsuneo, just drawbacks alone won't be able to give this jutsu a chance to be useful, that's why It's really hard to balance these things. The Admins were saying that they might make this technique available only for traveling.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.