You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Back to the Roots [Open] Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Surrounded by many trees that defined the forest located within the Konohagakure borders was a river that calmly flowed through the area. This is the land of the Uchiha; solely for their own purposes. A reflection of a young individual was seen in the clear waters, but the bottom of it couldn't be seen. Every now and then you could spot a fish jump up and disappear back into the water to swim along with its stream. The figure standing next to the river was one that wanted to go back to his roots, even if for just brief moment. It was Susumu; the seven year old that was travelling places alone, without someone to watch his back. Many animals lived inside of the area, but none of them were hostile. Susumu looked from left to right; no one was here. It was to be expected, perhaps there were no Uchiha around in this village, anymore, or just no one wanted to tread on their territory. He figured that he needed some kind of food to keep himself going, that's the reason he was looking down at the river and focusing his mind, completely keeping every fish within his field of vision. The moment the next fish jumped up, he reached out with both hands and attempted to grab ahold of the fish, which immediately slipped out of his hands. In a quick second attempt he tried to grab ahold of it once more, with some difficulty to get a good grip on it, but he still managed to get it onto dry land, securing his own food, now that the fish had nowhere to go. He was just splashing, trying to move himself back into the water but was sliced open by Susumu before he even had the chance.

In a few moments after the fish had been captured, a small campfire had been made from the wood that he noticed lying around. It was time to cook his well-earned food. His expression was emotionless during the entire process, not feeling any regret, even though it was a life that he just took away, even if it was just the life of a mere fish. Once cooked, he took a few big bites before it had completely disappeared. His stomach was just slightly filled, not thinking that the fish would be enough to get through the day. He needed to capture something big. With that in mind, he ventured into the forest, looking for some more food. The memories that he had of his father seemed to have disappeared, or at least left his mind temporarily. The last time that he had the memories, he reached emotional heights that he never wanted to reach again and turned off his emotion to prevent that from happening. The only thing in his vision at the moment were his goals. He needed to move his plans soon, but first, he needed to become stronger and of course, fill the hole of hunger in his stomach.

2Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Re: Back to the Roots [Open] Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:59 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Once again Gi grew weary of the cluster of the city with activity all around him. Seeking to find some peace and quiet, some calmness to think clearly, he again headed to the forested regions that surround the leaf village. Oblivious to the rays of light landing on his skin through the canopy, or the breeze that rolled of his cloths; the air currents around him did not go unnoticed merely not of interest. Neither did he feel the pressure of his gloves encasing his hands that would cause discomfort for normal people to wear all the time, he half forgot to remove them and half didn't want to be unprotected.
He wasn't sure which clan or sect claimed this particular region, and honestly he didn't care to much. Few people bothered him if they did spot him, one of the few good things about being a kid, and even fewer continued to bother him when they saw the state of his eyes. Fewer still when they saw the sword on his back. Some times it took people a little bit extra time for them to relies he was blind because he liked to actually follow them with his eyes to make it look like they worked thanks to the Wide View letting him view the world without his eyes.
Following his ears to a river he walked along it's bank, half following it's course by ear, half by Wide View, he let the running water and the fish swimming along with the current ease his mind with out needing to follow the fish's' dance with his eyes. His footfalls were at the very edge, just centimeters away from putting him into the river and each step taken as confidently as a master tight rope walker; it was easy to walk confidently when you could see the ground perfectly even if there was a foot in the way.
His wandering mind was brought back to the world around him by the aromatic smell of fish being roasted upon (presumably since it was the middle of a forest) an open fire. Not being particularly hungry himself it didn't make his belly grumble for his ears to catch, but fresh fish was always a treat.
Following the smell back to it's source wasn't the most direct path due to the sent being moved around by the wind, and his nose not being the most accurate thing. Along this trail of fishy sent he didn't pay as much attention to his hearing normal; he was relaxing after all, so it was only when he got within 20 meters or so of the other person did he actually notice there was someone nearby.
Quickly after detecting the other person he turn his eyes to "look", and quickly scanned him. Immediately he liked what he noticed: shorter than himself, and had all the traits of being younger as well. With no weapons or headband on him he didn't seem like a ninja, or at least not a ninja of Konoha since he knew personally that a young age didn't always preclude being a ninja. With a genuine smile for once, for he wasn't likely to be dismissed for being short or young, he introduced himself properly as he was taught, at least as much as he cared to. Said with a slight bow: "Greetings, I am Gi. Nice to meet you"

"Were you the one that was cooking fish by chance?"

3Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Re: Back to the Roots [Open] Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:08 pm

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

The instant that he heard a voice in the area around him, Susumu stopped right in his own trails. Without moving his head an inch, he merely shifted his blue eyes over to the person that spoke. Immediately, he noticed the Kohoha headband that belonged to the individual. One of his targets is, in fact, Konohagakure. He remained silent for a certain amount of time before responding to the kid's introduction. "Uchiha Susumu." he briefly spoke; not wanting to make it a long introduction. The individual seemed older than Susumu, but he couldn't read the extend of the kid's strength. Narrowing his eyes, he shifted them back in front of him, still actively scanning the area for potential preys, to turn into food, that is. "What of it." He rudely blurted out. The kid didn't have any bad intentions, it seemed, but Susumu's anger overpowered that. He refused to befriend anyone, let alone from Konohagakure. Susumu searched through bushes, waving his hands back and forth to make sure there's no movement there, whatsoever, and then continued on to the next bushes. Anything would do for him, no matter how big of small the animal. Someone couldn't think on an empty stomach, this counted for Susumu as well.

Meeting this individual could turn out as a favor for him, however. He thought of that while quickly looking back to the individual in a split second. Any form of information is important information, to him. He stopped searching through the bushes and completely turned around this time. The expression in his eyes had changed and attempted to have a more sincere feeling to it this time. "[color=crimson]I've travelled a long way to come here. And this isn't my first stop." He began. "The reason I've come here is of importance to my.. family. I'd like to know the current status of Konohagakure, as well as the whereabouts of the current Hokage in charge. I'd hope you could provide me with this information." He stopped. He needed any information that he could gather, as well as identify the rank of the person within the village. If he would be able to provide Susumu this information, it'd seem that the individual is most likely of higher rank than Susumu, lowering his own percentages of winning against an opponent like this, if things go south. He didn't move an inch and patiently awaited the individual's response, hopefully concealing his own intentions by making it seem like his feelings towards the village are genuine.

4Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Re: Back to the Roots [Open] Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:30 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
Hearing the name Uchiha only brought a mild pang of recognistion. Uchiha hadn't realy interested him, being blind, ocular abilitys and the clans that held them weren't very interesting. The name Susumu would at least be remember; he would get an earful if his parents were to find out he was forgetting people's names when they introduced themself.
Unphased by the rudeness of the responce, partly due to not carry, mostly due to still not really understanding normal rudeness, he thought it would be obvious his reason for asking: food was nice to share, atleast when it was being shared with him. He let the the question for mostly unanswer with only cursarary responce of ""I was curious."
While listening to Susumu's reason for their chance encounter in the forest a part of his mind slowly worked out what he was searching for in the bushes. Traps were rules out instantly, and he seriously didn't give much stalk to searching for interlopers since it was a random encounter. The only other thing he could think of, which realy was the obvious answer given the fish smell, was looking for a side dish to the fish. In hopes of having some of the bounty shared with him this time he pointed past a bush to the rabbit hidding within that he had initially dismissed like all the other animals he regularly detected. "Try that one."
He saw no real harm in sharing the information that was asked about. Last he knew Uchiha was a clan that live as apart of Konoha so helping a member of the clan wouldn't get him in trouble. "The village goes about it's life just as it has in years past. With the transition from the deceased Hokage to the new one has pretty much been settled. Mitsuhide has something planned because since asuming office we have began to increase patrols and root out any criminals that can be found. When found they quickly dealt with". He of the events as if he spoke of deweeding a garden; he cared not for other's lives or flowers and it likly showed. "As for where the Hokage is last I knew he had called a call to arms to help with some rebellion in the land of water, tho strangly he and his students headed out the gate more in the direction of the desert. I personally havn't noticed him since he headed out the gate leading to the desert with his students." The location of a kage really wasn't that hard to figure out unless they tried hidding it. Despite being called a shadow he was more like the first part of his title: a flame. A man in such a high office couldn't really act without everyone nearby knowing it.
For some reason this kid interested him. Something about the way he held himself spoke of something that wasn't easy to place. Susumu's muscles wern't tight with rage, but they were still taught. Gi didn't think it was to be ready for battle with him since his atention was more focused on the hunt. It was rather curious.

5Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Re: Back to the Roots [Open] Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Uchiha Susumu

Uchiha Susumu

D-rank

Susumu focused on whatever the individual had to inform Susumu about, while his gaze was directed towards Konohagakure. It seemed that the Hokage wasn't around, as well as a few other Shinobi. Their forces had weakened, thus Susumu's risk of being detected is lower than normal. Should he be caught, the chance he's caught is also reduced, although they'd probably have more capable Shinobi wandering about inside those walls. The kid didn't seem to mind telling him this kind of information; probably because he's an Uchiha; someone that once belonged inside of the village. This has changed, however, but he can possibly use his identity as a way to keep the important intel on Konohagakure coming. This kid could be the one that gives him the information from time to time. His personal messager. He needed to expand his plan and use his knowledge of the world on a greater scale than originally planned. He needed to have a Squad; individuals useful in battle, may it be supportive or on the frontlines, as well as someone, possibly in every village, to relay information about their current status to him.

This was a lot of work, no doubt, but that didn't keep Susumu from trying to execute his thoughts. The expression on Susumu's face remained serious, although on the inside he had a sinister laugh that he couldn't shake off; so much that a little bit of his expression changed for a split second. The one that the kid is talking to right now isn't the real Susumu, but merely a mask to succeed in the path that he has chosen. Whether the world perishes under Susumu's existence, or Susumu's existence perishes under the world all depends on his dedication. All of these thoughts going around in his mind made him forget his hunger and what he was about to do. He even forgot the kid's suggesting about the rabbit that was hopping around. He snapped out of his train of thoughts and put his act together in order to think of a response. "I see." He began, fixating his vision from the village, back onto the person he just met. "You've provided me of enough information for now. Pretty important information, as well. My family will be pleased. If you have no objection, I'd like to keep in contact with you if I have any further need of information on my family's behalf." He spoke, almost a hundred percent sure that the individual wouldn't refuse this offer, considering he judges him on the origin of his clan, not on his background. But then again, what could this person know about Susumu?

6Back to the Roots [Open] Empty Re: Back to the Roots [Open] Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:26 pm

Gi

Gi

D-rank
More focused on the prospect of eating the rabbit that was going unhunted; now that the rabit had  benn pointed out, Gi wanted some rabbit for a snack. With Susumu's sudden lack of interest in catching the rabbit Gi took it upon himself to collect it for them; he would share if asked to of course. Smoothly unsheathing the blade from his back he brought it to point directly to the rabbit's heart even with the distance and brush blocking line of sight.
While aiming the tip of his blade and closing the distance to the hidding spot his mind worked on figuring out his new aquentence/friend. Flashing of a smile for a sliver of a second didn't really make much sense to him, but then again many things that people did didn't make much sense to him. If it was to attack of interact with him he understood; his time at the academy had made it clear what that meant and how to deal with it. Smiling in general he understood to be a good thing, but only for a split second was beyond him.
Shrugging at his inability to figure out yet another "person"'s action, he gave his sword a sharp push on the base of the pomel to drive the tip into the rabbit. The sound of it peircing the rabbit timed just so to let him hear both the responce and the follow up. Nodding directly to the Kid, he liked the thought of beign able to call another person "kid" finally, he voiced his compliance. "I have no problem with you keeping in contact, for either family matters of personal, I like you kid" Of course he would say why he liked the uchiha, after all personaly he would be pissed if someone liked to call him kid. "Want me to bring word to your clan that you are in the area? Or am did I catch you just passing throught the area?
Lifting his blade up with the rabbit still on it's tip was made easier by use of both hands on the hilt. Sighing as blood made a line down his blade and reach one of his gloves; he would have to clean them before one of his numerous "parents" scolded him for dirting his cloths.
Noding to the freshly killed food "Want some? I mean after it's cooked of course"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.