You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1S Rank Mission for Suzume's Bank Account Empty S Rank Mission for Suzume's Bank Account Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Mission name: Rescue the Daimyo
Mission rank: S
Objective: Put the kidnappers to justice (aka death) and rescue the Daimyo before it’s too late.
Location: Wind Country (specifically Daimyo’s Palace, Thick Forest, Abandoned Mine and then reversed for way back)
Reward: ALL DA RYO 1000 ryo  …?
Mission description: The Daimyo of the Wind Country has been taken captive!  Isn’t this the very thing you swore would not happen?!  Defeat the well-armed kidnappers, rescue the Daimyo, and bring him back to his palace safely and unharmed at once!
Mission details: You must go to the Daimyo’s Palace and confer with the Palace Guard to discover who the kidnappers are and where they are.  Once you’ve found out that they are a pack of mercenaries that the Daimyo never paid off and learned that they want the ransom money dropped off at an Abandoned Mine (huh, why’s that capitalized, I wonder…), go to it.  Once there, you discover the Abandoned Mine has quite a few of these mercenaries (20 of them).  These guys are A ranked on Buki and Tai, wielding an assortment of weapons (usually Sojutsu or Kenjutsu weapons) and forms of martial arts (your choice).  The leader is named Quasimodo and the group is called Royal Guard (yep, the Daimyo didn’t pay his own Royal Guard).  Quasimodo is S ranked in Buki and Tai, subspecializing in Sojutsu and Kenjutsu, though he prefers his spear (looks more official).  They must all be killed unfortunately to get the Daimyo out safely.  Once the Daimyo is out of harms way and in your way, get him back to the Palace, tell him to pay his guards and definitely pay you.
What They Can Do:

Last edited by Suzume on Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Can any of these people use jutsu techniques?

That's pretty much my only concern.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
I'm gonna go with….. No. That they just have that skill to wield or strength level according to those ranks.

Tame

Tame

D-rank
If not even the S-rank can use jutsu, this isn't gonna be a challenge. Jutsu < basic strikes, every time.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
*sigh* I'll give them some jutsu then. Any suggestions?

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Not even all of them have to have jutsu. Just some here and there, but definitely on the S-rank guy. Just basic Tai/Buki chakra-flow jutsu, nothing special. They don't have to be specific, just generically stating 'can use this element chakra flow' or such.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Okay, I've added a bit on what they can do. It's pretty vague so if I have to be more specific, let me know.

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Approved.

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Sweet! Taking this then~

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Completed mission! THREAD

Tame

Tame

D-rank
Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.