You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 3]

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren awoke early in the morning, he was awoken to the sound of a salamander crawling into his window, toting a scroll on its back. The salamander crawled onto the young man's chest, looking into his eyes and licking his bare chest. He chuckled, pulling the scroll off of its back, looking at it quietly. It read that Matsuro had left the country, headed in the direction of the land of waves. The man sighed and sat up, having the salamander fall into his lap and then scurry off to go back to its home. He stood and began to dress, putting on his black clothing, and shinobi netted shirt, then his ANBU armor. He quietly put his mask upon his head, slicking his hair back, tying the string of the mask behind his bangs to keep them in place, and out of his eyes.  He sighed, looking in the corner for his Gunbai, grabbing it and pushing it through the loop in the back of his ANBU armor,clipping the chain of his weapon onto his belt, nodding to himself. It was time for him to go. But what would he do? Would he defect from the village? Or would he go to the Kazekage and tell her about Matsuro? No, then he would be charged with hunting his friend, again. He would have to leave without anyone knowing and hopefully he would be able to come back at a later date.

Unless he faked his own death

But he couldn't do that, could he? Wait, he wouldn't have to. As an ANBU his body destruction jutsu would activate immediately upon his demise, erasing his very existance. And as part of him becoming an ANBU the village records of him were completely erased. So who was to say that he was even there to begin with? His parents were the only ones who knew about his existence, and he was sure they would keep silent if they thought he was out on a mission. They were sworn to secrecy when he was joined into the black ops as it was anyway, so they couldn't say anything to a single person unless the Kazekage questioned them specifically. But she wouldn't know them, nor would she go through all that trouble, right? It mattered not, he noticed himself moving out of his window already and down onto the street below, running off towards the village gate in the way of making his way to the land of waves.

He reached the village gate promptly, and looked at the jounin standing guard at the gate. Sure, it was strange that an ANBU was leaving the village without permission, but who were they to question or know his motives? They allowed him to pass them without a hitch and he began to run out of the gate, towards the north to the land of waves. He was at the Kaze no Kuni border within a matter of minutes, running at his full speed towards the village hidden in the waves, glaring through the slits of his mask and nodding to himself.

'I'm coming Matsuro.'

He would be within the Mizu no kuni soon enough and could already taste the mist on his tongue. He was making great time, and when he saw the border of mizu no kuni, he reached up and pulled his mask off, clipping that to his belt next to his gunbai and making his way into the village. Soon enough he entered through the gates, the jounin stopping him for the moment to inquire about his visit."What is your purpose for being here, outsider? We're in the middle of a war." The Uchiha male looked at them each in turn, sighing a bit. "My name is Hizencho, I'm simply here to seek solace, and assist in the fight on your side." The jounin looked at each other and nodded, allowing him entrance to Kirigakure. It was time.

667/600

Defection/Travel Complete

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Having just fought with the Mizukage and escaped successfully, Ukiyo was on the run. She was stirring with emotion: anxiety from her assault, joy of its success, fear of the consequences. It all propelled her forward with her incredible speed. She was on her way to the border, leaving no trail behind. After the act of stealing Kirigakure’s bingo book/shinobi records, then assaulting one of their Uchiha, Ukiyo felt she had overstayed her welcome. She had made too much of a commotion in the newfound wetlands, and what better time to flee the country then while already on the run? Clearly, the best course of action was to escape, though Ukiyo couldn’t help but feel this had become the norm for her.

So far everywhere I’ve been has been the same routine; I attack, then I’m targeted, and then I flee. Is this really any way to carry out our objectives? It may not be efficient, but it is certainly getting things done. Steady progress is good. Although we may be making enemies, by moving around so much we keep our trail relatively clean. That’s true I suppose. The problem is, what happens when we run out of places to run to? Then we will meet back with that boy you like so much. I’m sure he’s found asylum by now, after all he’s quite the clever one. His plans may be a bit slower than ours, but they seem airtight. Mitsuo? That’s right, he’s probably still in Iwagakure. I can meet up with him there. What about the Anbu? I’ve stayed in Kirigakure for long enough, there shouldn’t be any more on my trail at this point. Can you be so sure? Well... if there are any, they will be dealt with. Like how you dealt with the Uchiha back there? Do not bring that up. I’m appalled you would take over my body like that. It felt…invasive. Invasive? After all humanity has done to us, you would use that word? You know what I mean. I can’t afford to not be in control; that’s how I’ll get killed. Haven’t we assured you that staying alive is a top priority? Not to be cold, but you know you do no good to us dead. Without you, we would be helpless. We are simply…aiding you. There are some things you seem to have trouble bringing yourself to do. Allow us assist you. You want to do my dirty work… Our dirty work, Ukiyo. You want me to kill… Us to kill. To be like them… To be like us.

As she struggled with the realization of what she would have to become, or rather what she was becoming, Ukiyo had emerged from the soil and was now running towards the border. The damp air and soggy trees were somewhat enjoyable to her; a chance to cool off after her recent battle. While she traversed their winding canopies above the thick of the mist, she sought her path towards Tsuchi no Kuni. However Ukiyo would barely make it to the border of Mizu no Kuni before spotting an obstruction. There was a man with deep blue hair running towards the direction Ukiyo was fleeing from, and upon his belt: an Anbu mask. Is that…an Anbu? That isn’t Konoha armor, and he isn’t wearing his mask. …What is he doing? Perhaps he’s not after you. And maybe it’s a ruse. Or maybe an Anbu from another village after me. You heard it too: Kirigakure knows who I am. Konoha must have declared me missing. So what should we do? Ukiyo stopped moving and thought for a moment. She knew whoever it was couldn’t be let out of her sight. No loose ends; I don’t want to be trailed again. At that moment, Ukiyo dropped from the canopy in front of the man and landed on the floor before him, assumedly forcing him to stop in his tracks. She straightened up and looked at him dead in the eye, her expression cold and unwavering.

Oi.

OOC: Feel free to respond, but just know that we won't be able to fight until my jutsu list is back up

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Syekren was there, he was so close to being free of Sunagakure grasp, then it all stopped. Dropping down in front of him was a small, but extremely beautiful girl. She was about his height when it came to size, but still relatively small. She had extremely blond locks that only fell to her shoulders that had a slight green coloring to it. Her clothing looked homemade, but beautifully stitched and she had a flower in her hair, sitting there what would seem somewhat stylishly. There was something strange about this girl though. She was a bit dirty, to be sure but that wasn't what caught the young Uchiha's eye. It was that on a few places of her body she had a few flowers growing out of her, in different places. He was stopped in his tracks when she jumped down, and he stood straight himself, with his legs tensed for battle if there was one. She looked at him with such a cold stare, he almost didn't want to hang around. He'd had enough of people's cold stares, he'd gotten them enough. But something with her, made it just seem different.

Oi.

She spoke in a beautiful tone, but Syekren had to concentrate. He didn't know what she was capable of or even who she was. It was obviously too late for his ANBU mask so that was out of the question. He would have to speak normally, but give a different name. Trust wasn't a concept he grasped fully when it came to strangers. "Hello. Might I ask where you've come from, and as to why you've decided to impede my journey? You are quite beautiful dear, and I would love to take this chance at a conversation but I have quite a bit to do in the village. I'm looking for someone." He didn't smile, he didn't let his eyes waver in their own stare. His eyes were not staring coldly as hers were though, they were soft, the eyes of someone who was guarded but wasn't violent unless pushed. His voices was in a monotone, void of emotion but not of compassion. He genuinely meant every word he said to her, and didn't seem to lie. At least he hoped not. He wanted her reasoning for jumping in front of him before introductions came about.

His mind wandered as he awaited her response. To thoughts of Matsuro and why he had come to Kirigakure in the first place. His mind stayed on Suzume and Matsuro, what would he be forced to do, or choose in the end? He sighed, pushing his hands to the pockets of his plain black bottoms, his eyes coming to stare at the sky for a moment before returning to match the girl's. Still cold, but yet so beautiful. How was that even possible? She seemed to harbor a hatred of strangers or something of that nature for an unknown reason. Would she tell him her life story? He hoped not all of it, he didn't have time though he certainly appreciated the company. His mind began to wander again to the Kazekage and his meeting with her a couple weeks back. Such a weird time to be thinking of this, but he couldn't help it, focusing wasn't his strong suit.

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Hello.Ukiyo’s eyes carefully studied the boy’s face as he spoke, watching every twitch, every glance, every whisper of information his body subconsciously let out. When facing an unknown adversary, gathering information is essential. Ukiyo knew this well enough to know its compliment; giving away information is dangerous. Small flora sprouted around her body: a few petit leaves, flowers, but nothing special really. The roots entangled in her hair and the bark that covered large portions of her clothing would also seem innocuous. She would seem like a nature lover, for sure, but there was nothing evident of her powers. The appearance actually aided Ukiyo. Normally the purpose of her appearance is for camouflage, but she was also well aware of her natural beauty as well. The flowers, the leaves, even the roots somehow complimented her loveliness. Even with her glare, the flora would make her appear as peaceful in nature, as most humans assume nature to be.

Might I ask where you've come from, and as to why you've decided to impede my journey? When Ukiyo heard the boy’s question, she instantly knew that he must have no knowledge of who she was. Well, that, or he was faking such ignorance. She decided to discard the information, seeing how it could easily it could be a ruse to lower her guard. Still, Ukiyo would keep it in mind incase more concrete evidence emerged. Anbu were known for being particularly tactful, so as long as the two of them were talking, it would be a battle of wits. Ukiyo’s expression lightened a little, her glare softening to a subtle stare and her muscles easing.

You are quite beautiful dear, and I would love to take this chance at a conversation but I have quite a bit to do in the village. Ukiyo was naturally suspicious of the compliment, but would take whatever opening she could get. Her lips cracked into a petit smile, almost as if she was embarrassed by the compliment. Her eyes would glance to the side as well to aid in the performance. This was all done with delicate transitions, making it seem natural from her previous expression. Ukiyo would speak in a softer voice than before, seeming to have become shy from the compliment, though still retaining the strength in her voice to appear genuine.

I- The boy was apparently not done talking, and cut her off,

I’m looking for someone. This caught Ukiyo’s attention. Could he mean me? She would turn up to look at the boy again, her eyes remaining docile as before and her voice just as it was,

Th…thank you. I don’t hear that often… She would then gain back some of the firmness in her voice, as if trying to appear harsh like she was before. However Ukiyo spattered it with insecure, off-pitch cracks, as if making the cold expression appear to be forced from her natural one. Her gaze switched from strong, steadfast eye-contact to timid, uncertain side-glances occasionally. All this was to reaffirm the identity of being a shy little girl trying to put on a tough front. Hopefully, the boy would have no reason to suspect that it was the exact opposite. Who are you looking for?

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
The man watched her expression change, almost like a transformation. She went from steadfast and strong, to a mix of timid and shy. This was altogether cute, but kept him from achieving his task at hand. He sighed, watching her eyes carefully before he himself let his muscles relax. There wouldn't be a fight, not just yet. She was as curious to who he was as he was to her. But what could he tell her? He'd spoken with his kage about Matsuro, and he was indeed a criminal, so could he let that information go? Or should he do as he was taught to keep information to himself? Regardless of how docile she seemed, he couldn't afford to let this woman know anything more than what would be public knowledge, with a slight hesitation, he decided to put things simply, without going into too much detail about it. She feigned appreciation at his compliment, but he couldn't be certain if that's what it was, so he took it as genuine. When she asked who he was looking for, and after a sigh, he spoke.

"He is a friend of mine, gone wayward I'm afraid. I am told he found solace here and I hope to bring him home. What of you? What is your business in the land of waves? Judging by how you're clothed and the flora on you, you're not a natural resident. I may not know much outside the land of which I hail from, but those don't seem to be wetland flowers you've been adorned with. They come from a place with ample sunshine, and the right amount of water, instead of an overkill of the latter."

He spoke, attempting to get her to open if even slightly. True, he didn't know much about flora himself but what she had on her was different from the arid climate he came from. The flowers were lush and beautiful and the bark wasn't near fossilized from dead winds. It was obvious that they could not grow in the land of waves, the mist would not let enough sunshine in for them. He looked behind him, over his shoulder to see if he had been followed before turning back the girl, his dark blue, almost violet eyes softening slightly. He couldn't waste much more time but perhaps he could continue this conversation with her at a later date? He hated seeming rude but he was on a personal mission to find his friend and return him home. What if she knew where he was though? Could that be possible or was she another obstacle in his way, to impede him of his task?

'She is quite the beauty though.'

He shook this thought from his head. Yes, she was a beautiful girl but he was to be emotionless and cut all ties. That was one of the prerequisites for joining the ANBU black ops. He could have dressed differently, but he didn't want to leave his armor at home. Who knows when you'd need it? He was thinking on this when he noticed he hadn't even decided to introduce himself. It was quite rude to do so and manners meant something to him, even if they didn't mean the same to the woman he was now in a conversation with. He decided to use his assumed name, rather than his real one, before he spoke to the girl again..

Forgive my manners. I am Hizenchō, might I ask your name beautiful?"

His words dripped with genuine flattery, he awaited her response.

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
He is a friend of mine, gone wayward I'm afraid. I am told he found solace here and I hope to bring him home.The boy seemed to let down his guard a bit, but still seemed uneasy. He was speaking as if in a rush, as if he had somewhere better to be. Searching for someone? Pressed for time? And an Anbu no less? Do not underestimate my intelligence, dear. Ukiyo relied on her mind all her life to survive; her body was only as capable as the plans it was tasked with. It was a simple deduction, but an important one: This man’s target is anything but a friend.

What of you? What is your business in the land of waves? Judging by how you're clothed and the flora on you, you're not a natural resident. I may not know much outside the land of which I hail from, but those don't seem to be wetland flowers you've been adorned with. They come from a place with ample sunshine, and the right amount of water, instead of an overkill of the latter. Ukiyo was impressed by the boy’s intellect, and a bit ashamed of herself for overlooking such an obvious detail. You’ve become too comfortable in this form Ukiyo, haven’t you? It matters not. She let out a shy laugh at herself and avoided eye contact. When she turned to the boy again, however, her mouth had rested into delicate, complacent smile, and her eyes looked at him with an accusatory, almost playful stare.

A friend, you say? An Anbu looking to retrieve someone from a distant land does not sound like a friend I would want. Ukiyo chose her words carefully. There would be nothing to give the Anbu suspicion of who she was, and this should seem like Ukiyo was playfully insulting his remark. As for who I am, you could say I’m a wanderer. I’ve been through many lands around here, and after traveling from Kaminari no Kuni to Hi no Kuni, I thought I’d see what was across the water. I’ve kept these plants from Konohagakure and have been taking care of them myself; I thank you for noticing how well they’re doing. They’re beautiful, aren’t they? Ukiyo’s voice was soft and kind when she talked about her plants, as if with a mother’s warmth. She brushed a flower on her shoulder gently before turning back to the man as he appeared to realize something.

Forgive my manners. I am Hizenchō, might I ask your name beautiful? Ukiyo’s smile lifted further, and her eyes closed slightly. She would seem genuinely happy to be meeting this man, although a little embarrassed by the compliment.

S-Seimei. Ukiyo then looked to the side and smiled warmly as she lifted her arm and extended her hand out quickly. She remained looking to the side as she offered her hand to shake, as if a shy child trying to be polite.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
S-Seimei.

The ANBU looked down to see her hand and sighed. He quietly moved to shake it softly, his hand tenderly grasping her own before he released it. He supposed he could wait a moment, what he had to do wasn't too important. And how she inferred of his reasoning for finding Matsuro hurt a bit. A few feet off from his position was a tree. His legs were quite tired and so he needed to sit. His form moved to the tree, his hand resting on it gingerly before he slowly slid down to sit in front of it, taking his gunbai from his back and setting it next to him. His eyes went up the the gentle canopy of leaves the tree had above his head and he smiled, in awe of the beauty the world had to offer. He was no nature-enthusiast but enjoying the little things in life seemed mandatory to him. His back stretched as he pushed out his chest, cracking his back, before he turned his gaze from the tree to the girl once more, his eyes growing a bit sad before he decided to speak to her, to clarify the reason as to his visit.

"I'm not after him to kill him if that's what you infer. Nor to really capture. I am only here to ask him to accompany me home. If he refuses, that shall be the end of it, I've had to do too much as an ANBU already. You see, this man is truly my friend, and my village wished me to attack him, even kill him. I dislike that more than anything so suffice to say I.."

He paused, watching the girl with quiet eyes before finishing.

"Left. I'm here to see my friend, hopefully without any harm coming to the either of us. I'm not monster. I can tell you I know two who would kill him without question if it meant their personal gain, and I don't see why Uchiha have to be mindless killing brutes. I'm not saying I don't fight when I see fit, but against one's own friends and family, it seems pointless to me and it angers me to do so."

He turned his gaze back to the tree he sat in front of of, softly rubbing the wetlands bark. It had slight moss growing on it and he rubbed his fingers over the moss, enjoying the soft feeling. Syekren's eyes wavered a bit as he recounted the girl he'd combated in the resevoir in his village, and the beauty to behold there as well. He smiled, before he turned back to the girl, letting himself become completely calm. He was not here to fight, mainly out to complete a mission and it seemed this girl was on a mission of her own, but for what? She stated she was a wanderer, but how she acted to the plants she was obviously a nature-lover herself. Perhaps she was categorizing the various flora, fauna, and plant life the many lands had to offer? Or perhaps she was a simple ronin, with her own goal set in motion. Regardless, she didn't seem to be after violence herself, just yet at least.

'Can I trust her though?.'

"Nature truly is beautiful, I'm said we have nothing like this in Kaze no Kuni. The closest we have is plant life around our reservoir, but it holds no beauty when compared to the Hi no Kuni's plant life. But then again, everything has beauty."

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
The young man took Ukiyo’s hand in his and shook it. Now, Ukiyo; squeeze his hand. Break every bone he offered to your grip and let us go in for the kill. It can be over in an instant, Ukiyo. No…no. Not yet. He seems keen on speaking, so who knows what we can learn from him? Ukiyo wasn’t someone to leap immediately into fighting if there was a reason to avoid it. The best opportunity to strike isn’t always when you have an opening. The young man walked over to a tree and sat in front of it, resting his weapon down and stretching his back. He seems to be getting relaxed. This was a good sign; it meant that he would continue speaking with her. She walked in his direction as she guided her hand on the dripping leaves above. The boy spoke to her about the man he was after. It seemed he genuinely had no intention of capturing his target, though Ukiyo took this with a grain of salt. From what Hizenchō said, he was tired of being told what to do. It appeared he might very well be a missing-nin himself. How interesting. If what he’s saying is true, then perhaps he can be of use to me. Ukiyo couldn’t ignore the fact that she was obtaining more infamy by the day, so having some extra protection wouldn’t be a bad thing. However that didn’t mean she could go around asking former Anbu to follow her around; that would surely get her killed. Can I trust him though? Hizenchō then said something that cut off her Ukiyo’s thoughts completely,

I can tell you I know two who would kill him without question if it meant their personal gain, and I don't see why Uchiha have to be mindless killing brutes. I'm not saying I don't fight when I see fit, but against one's own friends and family, it seems pointless to me and it angers me to do so.

Did he just…refer to himself as an Uchiha? Ukiyo watched him diligently as he felt the flora around him. It was…almost insulting. An Uchiha, sitting before her… appreciating nature. Ukiyo felt a pit of rage swell up in her chest. The fact that he seemed to hold a genuine appreciation for its beauty held no significance to her. She saw Hizenchō now as someone resting their hands on an innocent soul they’ve oppressed and smiling. Ukiyo’s turned away to look up at some trees, hiding her expression.

Nature truly is beautiful, I'm said we have nothing like this in Kaze no Kuni. The closest we have is plant life around our reservoir, but it holds no beauty when compared to the Hi no Kuni's plant life. But then again, everything has beauty. How dare he... Yes, Ukiyo. Such arrogance, such hubris… Good. We will teach him the error of his ways. Glad to see you’re back. Ukiyo turned to the young man with a solemn expression. Not one of anger or anything like it, but of sorrow it seemed. Her voice was somber and delicate,

Hizenchō. What do you think beauty is?

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
Hizenchō. What do you think beauty is?

Syekren thought on that for a moment. What did he think beauty was? That was one of the toughest questions he had to answer thus far. He was an ANBU and was taught to think and act without emotion, but he was also a man and didn't talk of what his concepts on beauty were openly. So how could he do this? Throw away his training and his 'manliness' to tell her what he genuinely thought of beauty? Or tell her it was too girly? He noticed her sudden mood change. Sorrow dripped in her voice when she spoke to him and he thought, while looking up at the tree. He stood, moving his hand over the tree, as he thought trying to word this perfectly. He was going to have to choose his words even more carefully than before, as to not upset this girl anymore then he already had, there was just no putting it adequately with words though.

"Beauty is an odd concept for me..I can't say I fully understand it you see. My life was nothing towards understanding it, and I don't objectify it..But I do have some grasp. The sun, she is beautiful because she keeps us warm, she helps plants during photosynthesis, she gives life. The air is beautiful because she dances with us when we don't know how to keep going. Nature is beautiful because she gives life, literally breathes air into our lungs and we take her for granted. People are beautiful, until they show their ugly side, but I don't lose hope in them. You're beautiful by many standards, but I can't objectify you as a female with beauty because I'm still learning beauty myself. I believe everything has beauty and I'm still trying to understand it."'

He sighed, reaching down to grab his gunbai, picking it up to look at it somberly. It wasn't often he had gotten the chance to express his feelings on anything and he felt as though he had failed as an ANBU. He was to be without feelings, without remorse, to kill the targets he was asked and say nothing more of it. But already this girl had broke past his defenses and who he was to have him say what he truly thought on situation and he felt as though it wasn't enough. He looked back at her again, pushing the weapon back into the loop on the back of his ANBU armor, clipping the chain onto his belt. He wasn't ready to leave just yet, but he was ready if needed.

"I'm sorry if I upset you in anyway or this isn't a good enough answer.."

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Hizenchō spoke, Ukiyo closed her eyes. She took everything he said to heart, letting the answer fill her mind with its message. She thought about the state of the world, the oppression of nature by man. And now, an Uchiha revealing to her what he believes to be beauty. His depiction of the elements seemed warm to her at first, but as he continued speaking, she noticed the pattern all too common with humans. As the young man spoke about all this, the underlying message repeated itself in her mind again and again. Individual... Self... Selfish... She couldn't help but hear every word he said relate back to the individual in some way- he missed the concept of the whole. As he continued on to speak about the beauty in humans, Ukiyo could barely stand to hear it. She was on the verge of tears, the slowly building realization of the desperate state of the world now overcoming her. A tear dropped from her eye, and she smiled a bit at the thought of what she was doing. To Hizenchō, this would only make her words seem all the more genuine as she spoke in a slow, gentle voice.

You are...correct... Ukiyo held her hand out to Hizenchō as if to hand him something. In her hand then sprouted a beautiful flower. It had two rows of petals: the lower ones lush and spreading with rounded edges, and the upper ones separated perfectly to cover the gaps in the lower row (with slightly ridged edges). The colors matched Hizenchō's hair perfectly too: the lower row a deep blue with the upper row being tinted with a dark violet. In its center were several petite yellow stamen that brought a sense of richness to the flower's appearance. It gave wonderful contrast to the violet and blue that surrounded it, making the flower's beauty truly undeniable. The flower sat well with the bluish-brown background of mist and trees, standing out from its monotony. She crafted it with care so as to make it as beautiful as possible, to show the glory of nature as only nature can do. She presented it to him like a gift, and in her mind completed her sentence in tandem with the voice.

Nature is beautiful.
Nature is beautiful.

Chakra: 330/350:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : New jutsu ver up)

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Rolling for intervention (as per the rules).

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Daraku Matsuro' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Travel Intervention' :
Following His Footsteps: To Find Matsuro![Defection>>Kirigakure No Sato] Failur10

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
Well then. Lets party.

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Tsuyo Hyūga' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Thread Intervention' :
Following His Footsteps: To Find Matsuro![Defection>>Kirigakure No Sato] Failur10

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
Noticed that Ukiyo didn't roll, but I shall bring my new brother home irregardless...

The Dicemaster

The Dicemaster

D-rank
The member 'Mitsuo' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Travel Intervention' :
Following His Footsteps: To Find Matsuro![Defection>>Kirigakure No Sato] Succes10

Mitsuo

Mitsuo

S-rank
How far had they come to be in such a situation? Mitsuo had never tread too far off of the beaten path and typically tried to keep himself out of the affairs of criminals and men, but what his brother asked of him, he was duty bound to do. Enter Tsuyo Hyuga into the mix, the brother of his dead lover Kimaru and someone whom Mitsuo had looked up to at one time. He was now the leader of a group of businessmen and businesswomen whom had banded together that was calling itself the Aoi Bara. Mitsuo looked down to the flowing black robe with the blue rose across the front and couldn’t help but sigh, missing the cream colour of the cloak he had once worn when he was the head of Konohagakure no Kato’s ANBU Black Ops. He could also feel the new weight of the cloak that he had inherited since coming to the Village Hidden in the Mist, the Cloak of Shadows, which made him completely undetectable to any visual technique, not even the famous Mangyeko Sharingan being able to see through his cloak. He was literally a shadow swooping in to take to the field. His new mask, not the traditional Aoi Bara wolf mask, but a mask of Bone White, Blood red and sterling silver, was hidden beneath his hood and would disguise his voice as well, effectively making him completely unrecognizable as his former self.

He had been asked to go to the aid of one of his brother’s friends, another person who would likely be welcomed into their family, and Mitsuo had decided that compliance was in his best interest. He had strapped his weapons to his back and side, preparing to go to war if needed, but hoping he would not have to fight anyone. He had been told a vague description of the man he was to save, being let to know that the man was ANBU of his respective village, like Mitsuo himself had once been, and he would be easy enough to find. He was also told that Tsuyo and one of Mitsuo’s other brothers would be right behind him, as being a member of the Aoi Bara he never traveled alone anymore. His emerald eyes scanned the area around the border of the Mist Village for sign of a struggle and made his way out a little further, somewhat shocked at what he had ended up seeing. He had imagined that the man he was going to retrieve would be alone, but it turned out he was wrong and the person who he was with made Mitsuo more than a little surprised.

The girl who was standing near the man whom he had come to escort was a girl who Mitsuo considered to be closer to him than most people. She was Ukiyo Senju, someone who he had known since his academy days and a girl who he had turned to in his time of need, and who had been there for him. He almost couldn’t believe his eyes at this realization and had to take a second before entering the vicinity to get over his shock at the situation he was being presented with. He wasn’t sure what was happening though, and had no idea if the two were simply chatting or if it would turn into something more. He decided it would be best to sit back and wait, allowing himself to take in the situation and decide if he would have to come in as simply a friend, or a savior and attacker. He truly hoped that the situation wouldn’t call for the latter, but it was always hard to tell with Ukiyo. While he waited, he began coating his body in heat, allowing it to become so immense that anyone who stepped too close to him would suffer severe burns. He did this as a precautionary measure, as he often did, and since it took a little time for his jutsu to reach its full power he found now as good a time as any for it to be prepared. He watched and waited in the shadows approximately one hundred meters out.

(706/600 intervention complete)

Jutsu Used:

Chakra - 390/420:

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku was waiting at the war headquarters along the edge of the village, talking to a few of the other Kiri ninja. He'd had a long day of fighting and assignments, but generally he was quite pleased with the war effort thus far. Seven Bells and his clan were...powerful, to say the very least, but Kirigakure still stood a chance in the midst of such carnage. They had a winning edge, a slight advantage in their numbers, and that gave hope to all of the people. The Kiri ninja seemed both concerned and fearful of their companions' and families' lives, as even innocents had become involved. He could sympathize, understanding how terrifying the death of a loved one could be. His thoughts resonated as he remembered his mother and her bright eyes looking back at him. I love you, Daraku. Just in that moment, all the pain he had been suppressing came back in a rush and hitting him with the force of a boulder. Tears welled in his eyes, but he didn't want to be seen like this. He slipped on his wolf mask and left, heading out in to the cold, misty air. The tears were still visible on his cheeks as he leaned against the hard wall of the HQ building and held back his sobs. Two Kirigakure Jounin, looking to be guards who had just left their shift, were speaking of someone who had just gotten past the border. Daraku's ears perked up, seeing as the nation was being extremely careful in who they let into the village, due to the war.

"Yeah, he was some guy from Suna. He seemed pretty normal to me, y'know, dark hair, greenish eyes, but what got me was how short he was. What's a five foot five kid doing trying to come into a warground, am I right?" They chortled at the joke, but Daraku's eyes lit up. He knew exactly who they were speaking of, there couldn't have been anyone else of that height with "green eyes", which he knew were contacts. His heart began to race a bit, and he continued listening to them. "But anyway, I saw some girl stop him near the gate before my guard shift ended. He looked pretty uncomfortable, poor kid." Daraku's excitement faded to a much darker emotion, one of fear, apprension, and worry. What if this woman was one of the Seven Bells? He couldn't let the man get attacked, he would never forgive himself. He'd lost one too many loved ones to stand idly by when his friend was in danger. He immediately went back into the headquarters to warn Mr. Kajiya, before sprinting as fast as he could through the streets, on a direct path to the village's main gate. Mist kept his vision somewhat blurry, but as he reached the outer edges of the village, it cleared. There it was, the large gate and the bridge next to it. He crossed the bridge, frantically moving out into the wilderness. He sprinted past trees and through puddles. To think that just a few days ago he was prepared to kill the very same person was...self-actualizing. How was it any different now? The only answer the burned true. They were friends, and no matter how corrupt Daraku thought himself to be, he still loved his friends. Eventually, he reached the border. But where was Syekren?

A-am I too late? What if she killed him? No... The Ishido's pulse dropped, and his heart rate slowed to a crawl. Time seemed similarly sluggish, each second feeling like an hour. No, no, no, no. He frantically looked side to side, and finally spotted two figures off in the distance, 30 or so meters away. There was hope yet, but not if he went in slashing. He needed to be careful about this, in case she was stronger than he thought. Time regained its pace, as did his blood. Focus and stealth were necessary; as much as he wanted to go all-out attack, he would have the advantage in the shadows where he belonged. He made a Dragon hand seal, and he faded away into the mist like a ghost. His kekkei genkai gave him that advantage by making him intangible, undetectable, a true shadow...but it drained his chakra with each passing second, so he needed to be quick. He came closer, now bordering on 20 meters away and crouched low to the ground. He was close enough to hear them speaking.

Her voice was soft as she spoke the words to Syekren like a siren's song. "You are...correct..." She extended her hand to him, offering something. Daraku kept his guard raised, but had no intention but to observe, for the time being. He didn't have to worry about being seen or heard, not while his kekkei genkai was active, so he could attack if need be.

(835)

245/275:

Last edited by Daraku Matsuro on Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed context)

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: Just a quick contextual note for Jerad; we're at the border of Mizu no Kuni, not near Kirigakure yet.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
OOC: I'll try to post tomorrow guys, got busy sorry.

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
You are...correct...

That was a bit of a relief to hear, the male smiled and looked at the girl. She offered out her hand again, perhaps because she knew he was leaving. He reached out to shake it, before he noticed that a flower was sprouting. It was beautifully colored and had the same hues as his own hair colors, truly a wonder to behold. A gift? He started to reach for it before stopping himself. There was something inside him that told him not to reach any farther, to not grab the flower she held out for him. It was rude but his mind told him no, he had a job to do and it was time to leave. He pulled his hand back, looking back into the girl's own eyes silently. His voice became low, and balanced, emotionless to the ear. His eyes lost their sense of emotion as well, he essentially became an empty husk, his emotions draining far into himself as he remembered his ANBU training.

'I don't know this girl, and this gift could very well kill me. She has been up and down since we met, something about her just doesn't sit right.'

"I'm sorry I can't accept this. However it is beautiful, and nature is truly blessed to have another to join its wonderous embrace. I really must be going, I need to find Matsuro please forgive my rudeness."

He slowly moved his form in a wide arc around hers, not being conspicuous as to avoid her, but as if he really needed to complete his journey. When he began to walk towards the village, away from her he replaced his mask onto his face. His bangs were pulled back to the back of his head, held down by the string, while his eyes became their two tomoe sharingan state, in case there were any issues in his leaving. Something about this girl made him uneasy, and turning his back to her wasn't the best plan. He was about ten meters out from her on his way to the village gates, before he turned his head back, mainly to make sure he wasn't being followed. He waved to her, trying to be nonchalant as he did. If this ruse didn't work, his chakra began to build up and rush through his streams quicker, with the force of raiton. He was preparing an ability, to use if he needed to while he turned to look forward, continuing his walk.

230/250:

Stats:

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: Sye, it seems like you were only about 10 meters or so away at the end of your post, and Daraku you said you were within 20. As you both didn't RP getting out of my jutsu's range, I'm going to assume it hit. I apologize if I misread or something, PM me if there are issues.
IC:

Ukiyo held her hand out, the flower resting gently on her fingers as the young man reached out for it. He suddenly stopped, and began pulling back. At this point, Ukiyo turned her head slightly so as to look at  Hizenchō. Her eyes were cold and troubled, confused by the hatred and sorrow that the sight of him had stirred in her. This Uchiha... The tear-led streak now glowed in the scattered rays of the sun, and her expression could be seen it all its agony. What is this...why is this... He looked into her eyes with an emotionless glare, a look Ukiyo had seen all to often. Disinterest... At her gift, Hizenchō seemed to have abandoned his concept of beauty, disgracing nature before Ukiyo's very eyes. He spoke in a monotone, passionless manner, as if dismissing something unworthy of his attention.

I'm sorry I can't accept this. However it is beautiful, and nature is truly blessed to have another to join its wonderous embrace. I really must be going, I need to find Matsuro please forgive my rudeness.

Ukiyo's hand clenched her creation tightly, the rage within her now lashing out in impatience. Her gaze looked through the boy and only saw his words. She heard each of them like a slap to the face; every insincere remark stripping her patience for the Uchiha's selfishness as if trying to. Beautiful...blessed...wonderous... As he spoke the words in a careless tone, Ukiyo grew furious by his feigned respect. Her grasp on the flower's stem tightened as her muscles tensed. Her feet dug into the ground and gripped the dirt, attempting to contain herself. Every inch of her body become stiff with attention; her somber veil now shed. He would speak of you in such a way... He would leave your beauty to wilt... This... This... Uchiha. He will not get away with this. Oh? If he cannot accept your beauty, if he cannot respect your beauty, then he does not deserve it. His eyes are unworthy to look upon your grace...but does that mean he deserves the darkness? If one cannot appreciate what they have, is it not just to show them what they take for granted? Yes but...Izanami... This is your decision, Ukiyo, but you should know time is running out. Ukiyo now noticed Hizenchō beginning to walk away, immediately taking in her surroundings as she planned what would happen next. The trees that covered the area were somewhat plentiful, though spaced a bit apart. The mist also offered somewhat limited visibility, as well as a damp, cool environment. Even the smell seemed to emanate from the effects of the mist: soggy bark and muddy earth were the scents of its presence. However there was one thing that seemed out of place: the sound. Despite the wetlands seeming somewhat peaceful, there was on odd hissing noise that could be heard some distance away. It was continuous, though Ukiyo was sure it hadn't been there from before she saw Hizenchō. It reminded her of the time she fought Tenmei in the Chuunin Exams. Ukiyo had grown a tree and drenched it in water, causing a light shower beneath it. Her opponent's super heated body caused the rain to sizzle when she moved through it, giving her position away. Here, unfortunately, the sound seemed too far off to pinpoint. There was simply a continuous, ambiguous sizzling noise somewhere in the vicinity. Does he have company? Ukiyo couldn't ignore the possibility, but until they presented themselves, it wouldn't matter. Soon, Hizenchō stopped in his tracks about 10 or so meters away. Ukiyo was sure he had inhaled some of the spores and they were now taking effect, and with her weights already removed while fleeing her last battle, she could take off in an instant.

And so she did. In the blink of an eye, Ukiyo dashed from her position to in front of the stunned Uchiha. Her speed was truly unbelievable when she wanted it to be, even making several hand signs with her approach. She stood before Hizenchō with two fingers already placed against the boy's brow. His arrogance deserves penance. However... Ukiyo's hand rapidly let forth a swarm of roots that quickly slipped behind/around Hizenchō's left eye. Her left hand hung by her side, spilling several roots onto the ground in-case she needed assistance. To condemn this man to darkness would not help him. Perhaps he can learn. Ukiyo then began speaking in a calm, solemn manner. Her voice was neither shy nor morose as it had been before, but rather decisive.

Uchiha. I leave you one eye to see all that nature has to offer, to learn to respect her as she truly deserves. When you learn her beauty, when you can see past your petty, human pride, come find me. If you want your eye back, come alone, and I shall give you a chance to earn it.

Chakra: 295/350:

Kizashi

Kizashi

D-rank
OOC: My only qualm is this: I was under the impression you would have to roleplay out the spores taking to the air. All you really did ICly was offer a flower, spores wouldn't be assumed.

Tsuyo

Tsuyo

D-rank
So here was how it had to be. He had been relaxing after the last mission. He had felt he had earned some thing closer to a relationship with Daraku. The man had finally called him brother. Still he had been surprised when Daraku had informed him he needed help. A friend in possible danger. He understood the urgency but he needed a moment to prepare. So he sent Mitsuo ahead. He trusted the man's skills could at least keep the man safe until back up arrived. He didn't like arriving at different times but tactically the back up was needed urgently and Mitsuo could be quick about it. Still Tsuyo slipped into the rest of his armored dress suit and tightened his tie. Before slipping on the wolf mask. Leaving the contacts behind. His black robes with the blood stained blue rose slipping over him as if to conceal everything but his lower face. The hood lifted to hide his face in the shadows. Daraku had slipped ahead just behind Mitsuo. A full blown Aoi Bara Op. He smiled to himself as he took his dagger and tucked it into his inner coat pocket. He double checked himself for everything before slipping out his window. Wanting to avoid prying eyes for the time being.

His Silver gaze kept an eye out as he raced out of the village at stunning speeds past the posted guard formations and the active battles into the woods. He was quickly making his pace towards the border. As he was perhaps one of the fastest people in the nation. He could push himself further but already the speed he was pushing himself left dent's in the bark. He wanted to slow down and leave less of a trail but with so much on the line urgency pushed him forward. The report of what the appearance had been rolling in his head. He could make it in time. And who knew? perhaps they where just overly cautious. Lord he hoped that was the case. But experience told him otherwise. There was rarely any kindness in this world and Daraku being so worried had him wondering what might happen. Still he made his way forward at his usual alarming and yet impossible speeds Before his incredibly acute eyes spotted the tall tale hair color ahead. Ahh yes they were still near the border. This far out he might be able to actually try with out drawing attention if he had to.

Still he grew highly alarmed as he drew ever closer as he watched a woman move at speeds rivaling his own. He could sense the blood lust coming from her as he moved. He couldn't sense either of his companions nearby but he knew them to be there. Still he was likely faster then them and speed was the key. He made no effort to hide his presence as he blasted through the tree line and slammed to the ground at impressive speeds behind the man. She was reaching for the mans eye. A blinding move? Still he let his silver eyes look to hers as his lightning fast hand reached up just as the roots emerged from her finger tips to attempt to grab the boy by the collar and yank him back. Away from what ever was about to happen as both of them moved back away from the attack if he was successful. Cold grey eyes watched the woman as he figured his men would appear any moment. His gaze was far from friendly as he placed himself between the boy and her. A hand raising to cut off any protest and should Daraku reveal himself point towards him. Letting Daraku handle explenations and introductions. Still he didn't miss the Anbu gear. He was a little uncomfortable siding with an Anbu from where ever but earning the mans favor might not be terrible. Still Tsuyo stood between them silver gaze looking to Ukiyo with several feet between them. his cloak hiding his arms and legs and his hair. His mask hiding his upper face as he spoke out. His words were like silver but hot enough to burn as he spoke.

"Well now. I seem to have come across something fairly violent. Explain yourself and then I will see if I allow you to walk away woman. Start with your name. You make one wrong move and neither heaven nor hell will be enough to save you. I will destroy everything between us. Do I make myself clear?"

He didn't smirk nor move. But an opponent who's limbs you couldn't see was all the more unpredictable. He was aware of her roots ability now. Beneath his robes he gripped the hilt of his dagger and prepared himself. If she attacked he would cut her down. If she ran Mitsuo would cut her down. Her best option was to comply. But he rarely saw anyone comply. They always wanted to struggle. They always wanted to prove superiority. He hoped that she would not force his hand but if she tried anything he would end her.The Aoi Bara had taken some one into their protection and already that person was being threatened. He needed to know if he was to be assassinated or if this was more personal. And if it could be settled peacefully. If not, His hand tightened on the dagger hilt.

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
OOC: Sye, the spores are emitted by the flower automatically (as stated in the jutsu). Tsuyo, you seem to have neglected the spores as well, so I'm going to assume you've been paralyzed too. Again, sorry if I'm misreading any of this, it just looks like you ran directly inside their radius :/. If that's the case, then I'm going to assume the roots still hit as well.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.