You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aburame Yamada

Aburame Yamada

D-rank
Yamada lay on a soft bench in downtown Iwagakure. It had been over two weeks since he had departed Konohagakure. There were rather unusual circumstances in which he had left, however. He had met with a Jounin of Konoha, Mitsuo Sarutobi, and a young Nara boy. A spar was arranged but Yamada wasnt up for the serious hurt that Mitsuo looked like handing out. After the spar, Yamada had made it his mission to get stronger. He went out and completed a series of somewhat degrading tasks for the hidden leaf, all the while training hard. Then one day the news hit. Sarutobi Mitsuo, KIA.

Yamada had decided that it was time to get the hell out of Konoha. It was eerie to him that a man who seemed to possess so much power was killed by a lowly criminal. Yamada suspected that Konoha had betrayed Mitsuo for fear of him becoming too powerful. It was typical of the arranged order of things to do such a lowly deed, he hated living under order. That was the other half of why he left. He was feeling oppressed, the political hierachy was irritating him. His longing for chaos had brought him to the great village of Iwagakure.

Yamada scratched his head as he adjusted his body position to find a more comfortable spot on the bench. Two weeks it had been. Two weeks since Yamada had done anything. He left Konoha, and refused to do anything once he reached Iwa. It was unfortunate for Yamada that he possessed such a way of thinking, because the way things work is: No Missions, No Money. Yamada knew this well, he knew that he needed to get off of his backside and do something if he wanted to carry on living in Iwa for more than a week. He was poor.

The thing was, Yamada really didnt want to do anything that would benefit the higher ups in any way. Order would be the end of this world, and Yamada could not have any part in this. No. Yamada needed a knew way of making money, something that wouldnt be contributing to order. He could sell drugs? No, drugs were too much of a hassle to make and making drugs is the job for an unskilled civilian. Yamada grabbed a Kunai off of his belt and twiddled it on his finger, trying to think of ways to make money, and make it fast. He watched it as it rotated around his finger before slipping it back into his belt. Just as he was getting up he heard a voice from behind him.

"Pssst"

Yamada turned his head around to see who was rude enough to make noise like that directly into his ear. He was greeted by the sight of a greasy teenager with a shit eating grin on his face. The boy had shoulder length hair, ginger and oily, and his face was littered with acne all over. He was dressed in surprisingly nice clothing that would have costed more than a boy his age should be able to afford.

"Who the fuck do you think you are doing that in my ear?"

The boy to a cautious step back.

"Hey man, I just noticed your Kunai, I was wondering, are you a shinobi?"

"What's it to ya, brat?"

"You look kinda hungry man, you looking to make a bit of extra cash."

Yamada focused more on the conversation now, but the way the boy was trying to be so mysterious annoyed him.

"You better cut to the chase soon kid, unless you want my Kunai embedded in your skull"

The kid took lots of steps back this time, holding his hands in front of him, palms facing Yamada in a defensive fashion.

"WHOA MAN! I'm offering you the job here! You should be thanking me, not threatening!"

Yamada drew his Kunai and stood up off the bench, taking a step closer to the kid, and pointing his kunai at the boy's throat.

"Listen motherfucker, Im inpatient, and you're wasting my time. Choose your words wisely, because if you dont tell me exactly what you need to in the next sentence, I will slice your throat."

Yamada watched as the kid gulped, and a bead of sweat ran down his face. Yamada smiled to himself. He didnt plan to kill the boy, but he wanted the fool to spit out his words. Apparently his plan had worked. The kid looked like he was going to get to the point.

"Theres, uh, this place...where theres jobs, for um, people who dont like to follow the law...i-if thats what youre into..."

"So you're a criminal then? I like the sound of these jobs, how's the pay?"

"Its, ummm, better than normal I guess....and yeah. Im an individual who acts outside of the law for his own good."

"A criminal"

"You could call it that I guess"

"So you wont go and snitch if I do this.."

Yamada hooked the boy in his temple for wasting so much time. He wanted to go and find this place that was offering criminal jobs. Yamada grabbed his stuff and set off, kicking the boy in the ribs as he walked past.

Aburame Yamada

Aburame Yamada

D-rank
Yamada knew that this had to be it. The building was a bar, full of big, muscular men who looked like they had something to prove. A fight had broken out in one corner, and there was shattered glass everywhere. If there was one place where criminals would convene, this would have to be it. One thing that Yamada picked up on was a shady looking man behind the bar, who frequently spoke to customers before leading them to the back of the bar. He was the guy, had to be. Yamada walked into the bar, looking around him, before sniffing at the air.

"This place stinks of piss"

Yamada approached the man behind the bar. Walking up to him casually before leaning over and talking to him, in a purposefully loud tone.

"I heard you have work. Criminal Work. I want in"

Simple and to the point, Yamada's style exactly.

"Shhhh! Look, follow me to the back and I'll give you the details."

Yet again, Yamada had little time to waste, and decided to employ his earlier tactics yet again. He quickly drew his Kunai, pressing it firmly into the man's trachea.

"Tell me what I need to do now, or I kill you and take the money from your cold corpse"

"Im not the kind of guy you want to mess with! My boss will see to your death!"

Yamada pressed the Kunai even more firmly, on the verge of breaking the man's skin

"Look, they have a group of people that you need to recruit for my organization OK? Can you do that?"

"Was that so hard?"

The man backed away, sitting down and sipping a glass of water nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The guy that had issued Yamada the job said that he needed to recruit a few people. He faiiled to mention that this absolute BEAST of a man would stand in his way. Yamada had walked up to the men casually, hoping for smooth proceedings. Then the beast stepped up.

"I'll make you a deal. Beat ME! And my men will join you."

Yamada had no room to refuse, he just wondered how in hell he would defeat this absolute tank of a human being. He had to be at least 7 feet tall, muscles on top of muscles. He looked like he had the strength of an Ox. However, this kind of mass had to come at a penalty, there is no way the man could be very fast with that kind of weight.

Yamada took a step back, gesturing to the man in a 'come at me bro' fashion. Hoping to rile the man up. It worked. The beast charged at Yamada, letting out a primal war cry as he did so. Yamada kept on stepping back, distancing himself further and further. The man was gaining on him, he was running full speed while Yamada was stepping back at a walking pace. Eventually he caught up to Yamada and swung his log of a hand towards his head. Yamada ducked underneath, feeling the rush of wind blow through his hair, before rolling away and raising a cloud of bugs in front of him.

"I hope you're ready for this"

THe man gave Yamada no chance at executing jutsu, rushing at him yet again, swinging his arms manically, hoping to hit something. He was slow, Yamada dodged with ease, waiting for the right moment to strike.

BEE CYCLONE!

Yamada sent a wave of bees, swirling quickly, directly at the man. He lacked the speed to dodge it and took the full force, being covered in cuts in every corner of his body.

"I suggest you give up now, it will get worse"

The man simply shook his head before charging at Yamada again. Time to take it up a notch. Yamada waited until the man swung, yet again, ducking under his arm. This time however, Yamada drew his Kunai and stuck it into the side of the man, making sure to get it right between two ribs, before twisting and prying apart his ribs.

"You done now?"

The man lay on the floor, screaming in agony.

"Take that as a yes."

Yamada took the rest of the man's subordinates back to the bar, hoping the man was Ok and would be able to follow eventually.

[mission complete Exit Thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.