You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scaring time (D rank, private nmission) Empty Scaring time (D rank, private nmission) Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:17 pm

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
Wolfgang had been called on by the man that had paid him for collecting the debt from the drunken fat man.  The man had found him in his alley way, though how he knew where he would be still confounded him, but he offered Wolfgang a good chunk of change for another ''favor'' in which wolfgang would happily do, all he was told to do was go see some smuck, and then intimidate him and get the owner to start over looking some things that they are doing in the confines of the store and around the store, the mafia themsleves didnt want to do it in case something went wrong and Wolfgang would be blamed and he would tell them nothing, so he was just a mere Catspaw, which made Wolf need to think less and just do. The man left a bag of ryo in the alley with him, Wolf strapped it to his pants and set off down the road towards the general store, owned by Hikimishi hakuna and off to earn the money he was just given, this may just be more fun then was intended, hopefully he would piss himself, he would try to instil that much fear as he could, at least he could feel that much, at least...
wordcount 215

Wolfgang

Wolfgang

D-rank
He approached the normal sized building, with the words ''Hikis General store'' this was the place, Wolf walked up to the store front and looked it up and down, it seemed a pretty good store, nice place but now it was time to ruin the owners day. He walked into the building in his normal attire, no shirt and black pants, the store man came up to him and said in a calm voice, Umm sir we have a no shirt no service poilcy here so you got to leave Wolfgang looked down into the eyes of the man, seeing the fear in his eyes, those light blue eyes, he was using all he courage to just ask Wolf to leave, this was going to be easy. I have no reason to stay here after i deliver a message he smiled wide for the man and grabbed him by the collar and lifted him up and kept direct eye contact while continuing Now you will..let my friends in here and do buisness here, and you wont tell anyone about them...or i will come back and if i do, ill be leaving with a corpse, not yours your wives or your kids...then ill get you got it? he said as he put the little man down and let the fake smile leave his face and spit on the floor and started to leave he yelled back to the man Dont forget now ok? he laughed in a loud rapacious voice as he left and started to walk away knowing that his buddys would have no problem with that store ever again, on his way out he saw that the man pissed himself while his talking, Those guys sure picked a good Catspaw, i love being a tool haha Wolf would definitely continue doing this kind of work, it payed well and he loved the idea of making people scared, it was the little bit of pleasure that he was able to have, since pleasure of the flesh was lost on him, he didnt even feel any sort of pain, so pleasure to him was another kind of pain. He saw his alleyway and climbed back into his sleeping bag that kept him ''warm'' although he didnt feel the cold he knew that he would die from hypothermia.
wordcount~ 607 exit thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.