You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
Walking alone on the beach once again. No one there and no friends as a bird flies passed him. The waves crash against the shore line as the sea breeze blows through his blonde hair. His blue eyes appearing somewhat pale compared to their usual glow. He took off his t-shirt throwing it on a nearby rock. His body not having many features, but it was clear that he had not received any battle scars at all. He then took up his sword and looked towards the waves. As a tear fell from his chin. No one could see his tears as he faced what to him was a vast ocean, he had yet to explore. He slashed towards the waves causing them to split slightly.

" I wish you were here " as the waves crashed again the rock the water making its way closer to him as he looked around. Hoping to find anyone to be with him. Even if only for a while as he did not want to train alone, he did not want to be alone, or to be honest he did not want to be left alone.

He then raised up his sword and then he swung hard downwards stabbing his blade into the sand. He then slashed upwards sending sand into the air as he then positioned the sword to his right before slashing again.

No amount of aimless slashing and training could shake off the weight of being alone. All alone by himself as he slashed repeatedly before falling over on his back as his sword flies into the sand a distance from him. As he looked up at the sky which seemed so far away.

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 283/2000

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wingale flew from his seat on the ground. He heard the music of the Ramen Truck. He ran as fast as he could in his pressed blue pants and black tennis shoes. The boy finaly caught up to the truck One bowl of chicken Ramen Please Wing paid the vendor and joyously walked, almost skipping, down the street eating the delicious ramen. He threw the bowl in the trash once he was finished.

As he walked he peered down and saw a boy swinging at air quite ferociously. Wing was intently interested in people and couldn't resist sliding down to the sandy terrain. The boy lost his footing in the sand and fell on his buttocks. Wing smiled as he looked around. The sword landed a few feet from the silver hair Osada. His silver frames almost sparkling in the sunlight. The wind rustled his silver straight chin length hair. Wingale walked the sword over to the fallen swordsman. He kneeled down harmlessly with a warm smile on his face. The swords today are quite slippery.

After handing the sword over to its owner, Wing dusted some stray grains of sand from his blue and white shirt. His sleeves were rolled up with it buttoned up all the way to his neck. He offered to help the boy up who was gazing at the clouds when he walked over. I'm Wingale, Wing for short. It looks like you're training. I should be doing the same instead I've been sitting and eating ramen. You mind if I join you?

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He was a bit in shock as he had his sword handed to him as he looked at the stranger. He introduced himself as Wingale and shortened his own name which seemed convenient as he replied. "You may call me Yuzu". Getting up slowly as he shaked his head letting some of the sea sand fly out his hair. After being alone for so long today it was great to finally have a friend with him.

He shook his sword a bit getting the sand off it then looked to him carefully. "You going to help me train?" He looked at him for a while as he carefully turned his sword so that the blunt side would be facing him. He looks around at the sand then moves his ankles a bit his feet getting splashed as the tide comes up further wetting his feet. "I need some training so i can use my sword better, i waste too much time on ninjutsu and been forgettin about my sword. I will try not to hold back". He looks down sad for a moment, then focuses his eyes and charges in knowing with a blunt end of the sword things should be safe as he aims an upward slash heading directly for Wing's neck.

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 497/2000
Chakra = 170/170

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Yuzu was eager to begin training. Wing was happy Yuzu was so dedicated to improving. Wing shuffled back a few feet while Yuzu got into his stance. He adjusted his sword so that the flat side was facing him. Wing's lips pressed together, preparing himself for Yuzu's move. The boy with his messy hair charged Wing. The boy was fast, he swung upwards for Wing's neck. Wingale slid his right foot back and leaned backwards. As Yuzu's followed through would attempt to take advantage of the now slightly off balanced Yuzu by going into a spinning crouch right after leàning back and attempt to knock Yuzu down with a sweeping kick.

If it worked Wingale would slowly step back getting ready for another attack by Yuzu. Shinobi with weapons were always a Tad more dangerous, Wing was enjoying the training session, he hoped he would get a chance to train his Summoning Style.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He had expected a somewhat better response as it was clear his partner for training was not too skilled in taijutsu. He also did not seem experienced against sword wielders either. He notices the lowering of Wing's stance and realises that a kick is most likely on its way. He jumps up slightly avoiding the sweep which eventually made its appearance known. As the rotation left a blind spot at the time he managed to land on top of Wing and pin him down stabbing his sword into the sand.

Unless this was a faked attempt at replacement technique he was already rambling on about how he needs to fight seriously with his fighting style and not try taijutsu that he does not have skill in. "Wing is this really how you fight? you do know a sweep is not a good idea unless the user of the kenjutsu is really bad, or really really slow. I guess you probably better at maybe fighting from a distance or something but i would like you to use your skills so i can learn too. You could atleast prepare some technique in advance when someone charges at you and " thinks for a bit before rubbing his head slightly. " Sorry, i been lectured so much i forgot how stupid it sounds when a kid like me lectures someone" .

Ren got off him and dusted himself off then stood about ten meters away then faced his sword at him with his arm out stretched. " Please prepare yourself and lets go again ". He did not like the response to his attack, but he needed a good spar and was not going to be stingy with advice. He figured he could learn something as well, especially since it was clear at the very least that he will not be fighting some taijutsu user who shows off, or a sword user who will just trade hits with him.

"Tell me when you ready, i will not hold back this time"

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 831/2000
Chakra = 170/170

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wing low sweeping kick was dodged artfully. Wingale had planned to launch the kick while Yuzu was in mid swing limiting his time to react greatly but he still managed to respond with great precision. He proceeded to mount Wingale, it amused him, he saw the boy plunge his sword into the sand next to his face. A few grains of sand splashed up and got in Wing's face. Wingale shook his head, dislodging the grains of sand. Yuzu gave a short speech, giving Wingale some tips on fighting weapons users. Wingale gave a nod, his grin slowly fading.

Yuzu backed up to about 10 meters, Wingale dusted himself off. Yuzu called out to Wingale asking if he was ready now. "I'm ready." Wingale prepared himself for Yuzu's next attack. Wing could tell he was preparing another charge, given his stance. He had his sword pointed at Wingale ready to swing at him once more. Wingale's posture was upright and quite nonchalant, he would wait for his opponent's move. Wing was prepared to defend or go on the offensive if need be. He didn't expect so much spunk from the little boy, but he guessed he could show a little more effort.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He began to look down watching only Wing's feet. He kept his stance trying to decide whether he should go big or just hold back on wasting unecessary chakra. It seemed like they had been standing there for close to an hour but it was in reality just about a minute and a half. Ren then took steps towards Wing slowly, now only nine meters away. Slowly and carefully as if he was facing a strong opponent. He did not want to treat his opponent like some child, as he was nearing within range for his technique. The wind was blowing the sand up into the air as the crashing of waves and meanwhile the occassional bird flew over them. He was now five meters away as he finally stopped. He lowered his stance as his sword was held beneath him his eyes now focused.

He then slashes forward releasing a force towards Wingale. "Mizukiri"

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 987/2000
Chakra = 155/170
Jutsu Used
Mizukiri-C:

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wingale stood patiently waiting for his opponent to make a move. He ran forward once more and stopped 5 meters from him and swung his sword in an arching motion sending force firing right at Wingale. Wingale didn't quite understand what was flying at him and he took the hit square, he scurried to his feet as quickly as he could as he felt a bit bruised up but not badly. He began mold boil chakra in his soon after and began launching spheres of corrosive vapor at Yuzu. They were relatively weak so they wouldn't harm him too much if landed. He threw five in succession, aimed at various parts of his body. One for the torso, two for the legs, and two for the face (o.o). Wingale would follow up with a water jutsu while Yuzu would be preoccupied with dodging the spheres of acidic gas, and release a torrent of water for Yuzu (in whatever location he is: For example, if he leaped right, Wingale would release the jutsu at that location).

130/150:

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He did not expect to actually land the hit, but then he figured the guy was not really used to facing him either. As he was still focusing on his opponent as he got up slowly, he noticed him prepare a technique. He noticed that the technique looked like it was thrown so he dropped his sword for a moment to form seals quickly. As about six water clones appeared with one infront blocking the attack but taking slight damage. If the technique happened to be just a bit stronger the clone would have probably fallen apart. The other five water clones began spreading out as they were forming a formation to surround him. With the one water clone infront of him injured he knew it would not be good for much more than a blocker incase of any follow up attack. He took his sword again as he knew he could not use his sword technique again straight away and the new technique he saw was a bit interesting.

It was unclear how his opponent would deal with the clones. Would he attack on of them to prevent being surrounded or would he take out the already weakened clone with the technique he had prepared in advance. Ren watched closely from behind his water clone waiting for an opening to strike again. His opponent was hurt slightly and while he would not have to suffer any injuries the thought of what would happen once his water clone dies. He did not want to remember the burning sensation that struck his clone. He could have probably tried to evade rather than use a tactic of bringing forth a large number of clones. But he knew very well that if he evaded again he might just fall into a trap. He was not going to take this guy lightly.

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 1295/2000
Chakra = 140/170
Jutsu Used
Mizu Bunshin:

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Yuzu created a few clones and had one take Wingale's jutsu. The jutsu wasn't quite strong enough to destroy the clone, but it definitely hurt it. The other 5 clones spread out while charging forward, surrounding Wingale. Wingale hadn't gotten a chance to use the Water trumpet jutsu like he planned, but he would have to use it now. He used the water jutsu to target two of the clones, if it connected he was unsure if they would be destroyed or not. In succession Wingale spat out a large volume of bubbles that covered the area of the clones and himself. Wingale would leap backwards a few meters outside the bubble screen. He was now out of sight of the clones that attacked and the ones that didn't, as the Yuzu that didn't attack would be directly behind the bubble screen having his vision of Wingale obsured as well. The bubbles wouldn't last long, and his purpose for using the technique was to only give him time to prepare his summon, Lacree.

115/150--- Didn't use water trumpet in last post:

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
His clones did not complete there circling as they were too late. Wing was rather nasty with that jet blast of water stunning two of his clones slightly who in their disoriented state ran back ending up next to Ren. As he finally reset his stance he dashed towards the foam as the other three clones were still lost he used his technique. "Mizukiri" as he cut a pathway through the foam allowing him to see Wing on he other end. He did not want to waste time while his other three clones moved behind him to keep in range. The other three lost clones did not all get out of the bubbles since the pathway did not clear all of it. As he was charging the three of them began forming seals as the ran in an arrow formation.

He did not run full pace allowing the clone that covered him the first time to pass him as a shield. The other three regained their composure as they formed a line running just behind Ren. The other two at the back ran to catch up as he began looking wondering what Wing was planning since he did not run away.

Faced against seemingly overwhelming odds how would Wing deal with the situation

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 1508/2000
Chakra=125/170
Jutsu Used : Mizukiri-C:

Water Clones Details:

Wingale

Wingale

D-rank
Wing saw his opponent slice a section of the foam away. Wing had just finished preparing his summon but he feared it wouldn't be enough it was rather weak summon but it did have its perks. Kenji watched as Yuzu ran for him a formation containing himself and the clones.

Wing slammed his hand to the surface... nothing happened. All wing did was grab a fist full of sand and let it slip through his fingers. Wing rose slowly as Yuzu continued his full sprint. Wingale was no longer interested in fighting, it had been fun, but he was sure at this point it was obvious fighting wasn't really his niche. Wingale extended his arms in a surrendering gesture. Wingale dusted himself off once more, I'm not really in the fighting mood. I'm sorry, but I thought you wanted to train, not spar. Maybe next time ill be better prepared. I have to get going now, it was really nice meeting you Yuzu, see you around. And with that Wing disappeared behind a veil of sand.

OOC ~ used Body Flicker.

Exit Thread.

Yuzu Ren

Yuzu Ren

Dead
He looked on as Wing disappeared. As he remembered a moment in his days in the academy.

***FlashBack***
"Hey, Ren!" A young Uchiha shouted to his friend. A boy whose brilliant sharingan stood out with his black spikey hair standing up somewhat. Wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts similar to a small blonde haired boy with blue eyes. The young blonde looked up to him then said. "Hi, you too loud Tora-san", as he looked down a sadness deep within the small boy. As the blonde boy went to sit by the river as he watched the water flow. The other kid rubbing his hair as he laughed a bit, "Hard to believe you a genius, when you such a little kid". The kid smiled before turning to face the other kid as he pouted. "Do not be like that baka Tora"

Tora looked over Ren then finally spoke to him carefully, "Have you ever thought of actually bringing your sword to the training sessions, it would help a lot and you would be able to do way better". The small and young Ren looked at him seriously, "What good is it if i practice something i have to do every day at home" Looking down as he was somewhat sad.

Tora told him to wait for him as he went into the wilderness. Waiting patiently as he looked around, playing by himself throwing rocks in the water. Soon running from the woods the boy Tora appeared carrying two wooden swords. Ren looked at him a bit annoyed. "What did you get those for?".
Tora smiled and just handed the one shinai to him. Ren sighed then took it and went into a stance. Tora activated his sharingan then told him. "Try and hit me".

Running around side stepping from left to right and side to side as Tora just watched carefully. His sharingan capturing all the movements as he waited. Ren then jumped in the air to slash him from above, as Tora looked on he blocked the attack barely. His movements a bit slow even though he had a sharingan. Ren then side stepped and dashed from the side. The sharingan losing sight of him for only a moment as Tora took a back step just avoiding the slash. Then trying to show off he thrust towards Ren, who nearly got hit in the face as he ducked the blow then thrust upwards knocking Tora hard in the gut. Just as he was about to finish Tora laughed and began running. "Hey!!" As Tora laughed, not realising he was meant to follow Ren said. "Don't go leaving me behind baka Tora." Tora looked back and lip read it. Not wanting to spoil Ren too much he just stopped and waved to Ren to come along. Ren ran on towards his friend.

***FlashBack***

He looks out into the distance then finally said, "Wingale" as the wind blew through his blonde hair.

Bukijutsu|Kenjutsu C --> B = 2001/2000
Exit Thread

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.