You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
The bright beautiful sun peaked from within the clouds, shining on Konohagakure, The fleeting blossoms danced in the wind, while it blew away the sadness and past pains. The calm breeze brushed against the trees of Konoha as the birds tweeted a melody ever so beautiful, The river flew as calm as the wind, Smiles and hopes, courage and honor, pain and sadness, pride, despair, all of those emotions existed, happiness and joy existed as well in Konoha, the beautiful atmosphere would spread nothing but gentle happiness.

Many courageous men and women died to lift the village up high in the sky, many people sacrificed themselves just for a better tomorrow for Konoha, It Is those that are true shinobi of Konohagakure, those who put their village and its people are the ones that are called true honorable shinobi, one that protect their village is a true shinobi, but those that protect all, are true heroes, protecting one's village is one's duty, should they cry tears of blood or be ripped to pieces, the shinobi world is cruel, In It, there's no mercy, Still even those that protect the village, either from the shadows or infront of the eyes of all, are worth being called true heroes, Konohagakure was the home to many heroes, many great honorable men and women rose from It.

Envy, hatred, and complete idiocy, this was the cause of the attacks that Konohagakure received in the past days, Idiots that kill the innocent are everywhere, and sadly even in Konohagakure, but no more will that be true, for he worked hard, he trained hard, he loved from the bottom of his heart, and he wishes to protect all, and that was Uzumaki Mitsuhide, the man that Shizuo held pride in being his relative, the new Hokage of the hidden leaf, is one worthy of being called a hero, for he wishes to save all.
Under the wing of the Hokage, stood a man that loved The village hidden in leaves, he loved Konohagakure like no other, the will of fire burned a volcano inside of him, he stood with his fury, his childishness, his bravery, his determination, his smartness ,and his love. A nineteen year old, one hundred and ninety five centimeters tall blue eyed blonde tattooed young man stood on top of the legends of Konohagakure, the past Hokages, the calm breezy wind brushed against his shoulder length hair caressing it gently like the hand of a gentle loving mother, he stood with pride as he always did, his stance was ever so firm, like the unwavering resolve of his, those who stand one all fours are beasts, but those that stand on two legs, Guts and Glory are MEN.
Uzumaki Shizuo, the leader of Konoha's guardians, the holder of the will of fire, stood there on two legs, with guts and glory, he stood firm and tall, his head faced the sky, challenging the universe, declaring his eternal undying love for his village, It Is his sole obsession, from left and right, he gathered those of strong hearts, befriended them, and swore an oath to protect them. He created a family, one that will protect konoha from all harm, his piercing eyes  pierced through the horizon, In this moment, nothing capable of stopping Shizuo, not even the whole shinobi world, he had sent letters to each house of his family, his new teammates, after a while of  burning passion, Shizuo became an erupting volcano that roared Konoha.

Shizuo channeled chakra thinking it might help his broadcast be heard as he yelled with anger, glory, guts, with a passionate fierce tone that pierced the skies of the heavens

"OI OI OI OI, ANOYAROU, LET IT BE KNOWN, TODAY IS THE BIRTH OF KONOHAGAKURE'S GUARDIANS, SHOULD ANY OF YOU, ANY ONE PLAN ON HARMING KONOHA, I WILL MAKE FUCKING SURE THAT THEY WILL DIE A MILLION TIMES, LET THE FLAME OF THE WILL OF FIRE BURN LIKE THE SUN, ETERNAL LOVE AND A NEVER DYING LOYALTY SHALL BE INSTILLED IN YOU....ALL OF THOSE THAT WILL HARM KONOHA, WILL FACE THE WRATH OF MY FURY, WE ARE KONOHA'S GAURDIANS"

His voice was too furious too intimidating for anyone to make fun of him, usually people would consider someone that would say such a thing in such a way as an idiot, but instead it was cheering that was heard, Shizuo's passion and love was too strong to be trifled with. It was time, time for the gang to make its first appearance, what awaits them in the future, one couldn't help but wonder, but be what it may, Shizuo's fire is too strong to be weakened by any force, he shall instill fear in the hearts of Konoha's enemies, he shall instill joy and happiness in the hearts of Konoha's people.

The Guardians Theme

ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL Togain10

ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL D-gray11ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL Silver11ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL 20801511ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL Naruto11ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL Jude_d12
ATOP THE LEGENDS STOOD LEGENDS/KONOHA GUARDIANS MEETING THREAD/NO KILL Tribal10

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
Seth listened to Shizou scream out his promise to protect the place they both knew was home far below them. Seth could hardly believe the amount of respect that he held for the friend that stood in front of him swearing to protect the home they both loved. Seth knew at this time that this was a man who would always have his back, and who he would be willing to follow into any battle. Shizou radiated confidence that seemed to fill Seth with the courage to do anything. One glance at Shizou Uzumaki and you could see how much he loved this village. He would live and die for the benefit of Konoha.

Once Shizou had finished his pledge, Seth took a step forward. "I promise on my life that I will fight for the protection of this village. I will live like my parents, willing to fight and die for the village and people that I love. It is my duty as a member of Konoha Guardians to seek out and eliminate any and all who wish to bring harm to this village and anyone who lives in it. This is my duty and my pledge!" Seth yelled out letting his voice echo off the mountain for everyone to hear.  

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto comes up behind them, sneaking so they couldn't tell if he was already there or he was late. Which everyone should already know, he was late. He hears both of them pledging to the village, and their fired up spirits pumped Kyoto up. With him being filled with excitement from their speeches, he runs up behind Seth, wrapping him arm around the back of his neck. "HAHA!! I'm Kyoto Yamamoto!! And I'm not one for speeches, but whatever these guys do, it goes double for me!" Screaming this from the top of his lungs, Kyoto smiled hard to where his eyes closed. He couldn't hold it in. He was very happy. His speech wasn't as fancy or as awesome as the others but it had the most important thing that all the speeches shared. They were from the heart. One can easily respect something from the heart, and knowing Kyoto, he'll do everything in his power to make his promises flourish. Now that he have others to do it with, he'll do anything in his power to make sure that all their promises are flourished.

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
Walking in the said area was a hooded figure. Hidden under his hood is a smiling man wanting to conceal himself. "Heh- putting my hood up makes me more... mysterious I guess." He smiled and walked  towards the three people who we're shouting random things. He clapped and raised his head a little revealing his smile but his eyes are still hidden from the hood.

He looked at the three in turns and stopped at Shizuo.

"This was not my style and I really don't know what to shout." He slowly raised his hands holding his hood and slowly raised it revealing his white hair and he raised his head up completely showing a wide smile.

"My name is Kyousuke Yuuki nice to meet everyone of you. If I remember correctly that guy is Kyoto Yamamoto and that guy... I never heard his name though" He smiled and walked nearer towards the three.

"So Shizuo, you manage to collect lots of strong shinobi eh?" Glancing at Shizuo with a smile on his face. He raised his arm full of bandages.

"My wounds are not fully healed yet, It's from the first time we met." He smiled showing his arm to Shizuo. A huge thing was attached on his back and it is covered in bandage.

"Guess what Shizuo." He pointed the big thing on his back and smiled.

Naka

Naka

D-rank
Nakamura knew they wanted him to say something...but that wasnt nakamuras way, nor was showing off, he walked up to the guardians that he was apart of and looked over the members...his brothers and then looked at those he deemed worthy of protection, he then started to speak in a low voice, getting everyone attention and making them want to listen...I Nakamura, will protect you with my life, and although i don't have a headband from you nation, or even a headband from any of the major villages, know this i...have the will of fire, maybe not as much as the founder, but this is the first thing Ive found in this world worth defending and i intend to keep it worth defending he then walked backwards, coolly and leaned his back against a pillar, and lit up a cigarette and then added And i know im not as excited as some of these people here, but know this the quiet are just as loyal, and the ones who don't laugh are the funniest with that he leaned back and waited with his cigarette.

Kidzukai

Kidzukai

D-rank
Kidzukai, the last of the Guardians to have opportunity to speak, had been the first to show up. He had been sitting back waiting for the others, reading a book about the Byakugan and the history of Hyuga Clan. He had set it down to listen to everyone's speeches, they were all a group of loyal dedicated individuals, all very well rounded and...well...all very very different people. Kidzukai was even a bit overwhelmed, but no matter. He was a confident boy, and there was no fear that would stop him from pledging loud and proud to the cause.

"I, Kidzukai Hyuga, hereby pledge the deepest allegiance to the Konoha Guardians. I henceforth place my utmost confidence and trust in this organization, and I will not see this beautiful thing destroyed until every last one of us lay memorials of power and hope. If anything should happen to me I leave my family, and my will to each and every one of you.

Kidzukai stopped, realizing he was being a pessimist and likely bringing the rowdy mood down and making things far too serious. He looked down, from the top of the beautiful monument and said 

"Now who is just brave enough to jump down into that big pile of hay?

The pile was at the bottom of the monument, far below them. And any failed jump would kill them upon impact, but Kidzukai was going to go first. He had a wind style that could halt his fall if need be. He backed up toward the ledge and held out a fist to bump with all of the members and said "I'll see you at the bottom, and don't worry, if you fall short I will catch you."

And upon being knuckle bumped by the members he would dive backwards falling gracefully toward the pile. The wind would pull and drag gently against him, but not enough to sway his course. The terror on his friends faces would only reflect that bit of disbelief, but he knew he could be a hard-ass all the time. Some spontaneous fun needed to happen in a world so full of death and destruction.

He hit the massive pile and his fall was subsided. No damage at all. The hay poofed upwards in a plume-like mushroom cloud.

Uzumaki Shizuo

Uzumaki Shizuo

D-rank
He smiled as each member no, each brother of his appeared, he crated the family he sought for so long, Konoha will no longer be bullied by the other nations, As they grow Shizuo shall grow, and one day they'll instill terror in all those that seek harming It.

He smiled as he looked at his brother seth "Lets do our best bro!" Seth an amazing young man that had the will of fire inside of him as well, he had passion, love, and a strong heart, people like seth are heroes in Shizuo's eyes, he held power, determination and he held an undeniable flame inside of him, flame strengthened by an undeniable love. Not a moment late after Shizuo said what he did seth was hugged from behind by the good ol' Kyoto, whom just gave his short speech, one would think Its not that fancy, but the way he said It, the amount of honesty and courage, and loyalty his tone had, was undeniable, he held a strong spirit a free one, one that would soar sky.

He then saw the guy he looked at with great respect, the one that Shizuo enjoyed fighting with, in their fight he was without his puppet yet he was capable of standing toe to toe against him, he respected and loved Kyousuke but wanted to see his full power, Kyousuke is the first brother he met, and fought with, Kyousuke held power, brains, loyalty, bravery, and a heart not to be trifled with, he also had an unbreakable determination, Kyousuke pointed at a giant "thing" wrapped in bandages, It was his puppet, Shizuo's smile grew bigger out of happiness, his brother can finally use his power at its true potential, he also seemed like the cool mysterious kinda hero which would make Shizuo yell "Kyaaa".

Then came his rival, another mysterious fella, his brother and his rival, both of them fought for each other and protected one another, he smiled at his speech "My brother...my rival" passionate words would only speak of how he respected Nakamura, he had the will of fire inside of him as well, he didn't appear that excited but that's what added the cool aura around him, he was the mysterious hero that would protect the leaf even from the shadows.

Then came the gentle hero, his speech was filled with hope, Shizuo admired the boy, he for sure will become a hero, gentle as the gentle breeze, kindness, nobility, bravery, and gentleness defined this boy, he was truly one of a kind, his loyalty was undeniable, he for sure will be a hero to admire, but so what, in Shizuo's eyes he admired him and respected him just as he did every member. 

Kidzukai made a suggestion and went with, It seemed fun and so Shizuo was thrilled and encouraged everyone despite the face he made as Kidzukai jumped  down its seemed like a deadly fall, still Shizuo was thrilled and so Shizuo would jump after jumping five meters high before falling down.

"Now that we're all here, I'll tell you all about our first mission, we gotta go eliminate a gang of forty, twenty three genin, and seventeen chunin, worry not we'll at least receive gashes, scars, and a couple of broken bones, and yea LETS GO!!"  he yelled as he ran to the gang's hideout, this gang has been causing all sorts of turmoil, Its about time they are crushed.

Seth Lualdi

Seth Lualdi

D-rank
OOC(sorry for taking so long week before finals my life has been nonstop work the past week)
Seth lept down after the two feeling no fear knowing that if he were to miss that one would be sure to catch him. Seth landed on the pile of hay cushioning and stopping his fall. He then ran off after his friends listening to Shizou as he started telling them about their first mission.

Kyoto Yoshida

Kyoto Yoshida

D-rank
Kyoto was after Seth. He was happy to have so many new friends and couldn't wait to talk to them all and hang out. "Sweet! I'm up!" Kyoto said as he ran to the edge and leap up into the air, doing a front flip mid way. Falling down he thought.. "Hay is going to catch me!?!?!? Bad idea!!" But he had some good peoples down at the bottom waiting for him. If he was in trouble they'll surely save him. Kyoto hits the hay stack and bounces up slightly before rolling off and standing up to listen to Shizuo

KyousukeYuuki

KyousukeYuuki

D-rank
"So it would be us against them?" Kyousuke looked at the new faces he saw. He was never used in working at this number but he had to try.

"23 genins? 17 Chuunins? I'll guess we have to split up into teams of... anything you can think of" He smiled not knowing what kind of tactic he is coming up. He is used to creating plans but the plans he always make only involves him and no one else. This is his first mission in groups and he wanted to have someone cooperative.

"I guess since my specialty is medical ninjutsu, I'll have to support someone. I can support two people at the same time or... I would prefer going into teams of two, So I can support my partner and fight at the same time. Also, I think that in teams of two we can cover larger areas and also make the enemy number smaller. The more groups we have the more they need to divide. We can't go fighting alone since there are chuunin rank ninja's we should have someone to be our backup. So what do you guys say?" He smiled as he try to explain what was in his mind

Naka

Naka

D-rank
Now their first mission in konoha, was to take out a gang of thugs, nice he would use this mission to train his new genjutsu, he looked at his friends and rival walking to start the mission and followed them in the rear, speaking to no one but thinking of plans and internal mental training, his partners were too enthusiastic, a ninja was meant to be quiet and silent, strike when no one was looking, he said in a quiet voice to his friends softly so they would have to be quiet to hear him You all should be quiet and we...as a group should take one out at a time, maybe in groups of two, take them out one by one, we can take them all at once, we should wait till night and strike at them when they are alone, or at least in groups of no more then two. That is the only way to take out a group of this skill level and number he finished and called out a little louder, Shizuo me and you will be in a group ok? rest of you make groups of two with someone you can work well with, then move out he jumped up beside his rival hoping internaly that he would agree he then whispered to him As long as you're okay with this he then followed Shizuo for a bit..

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.