You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A Night Out (Toraika) Empty A Night Out (Toraika) Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon opened the door to the teriyaki bar with key he had been given and turned on the lights inside as well as the one outside. He had a very special guest he promised to treat to dinner. He left the door unlocked still a wide smile on his face as he went behind the counter into the open kitchen where people could see the chef’s cooking while they ate. He turned the lights on in there and began to heat up the stove and get out all the ingredients that were needed to cook pretty much anything she decided she wanted to eat. He kept the place dimly lit, enough to see but also fairly romantic. He grabbed one of the chef’s aprons and put it on, it had ‘Kiss the Cook’ written on it.

Dameon was very excited and feeling anxious to see her again. He was feeling a lot better because of her and could possibly even continue his fighting from where he left off. He sat down on a stool and waited for her as he prepared different kinds of sauces and drinks just in case she was thirsty when she showed up. He was nervous and at the same time excited, it was a group of emotions he could honestly say he had never felt before. He waited patiently knowing he hadn’t set a time but he made sure he got there early just in case she got hungry sooner.

2A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika had fought all day long with her squad and once they made their way back to camp which was based near a small river, she washed herself up. She was covered in blood and had all kinds of splinters from the multitude if puppets they had fought. The war was just beginning and the only thing that could end it was if Seven Bells was destroyed. She knew he needed to be defeated soon but she wondered who would be the one to do it. After bathing in the river and making sure she was at least somewhat presentable, she cleaned the scars of war from her clothing making sure they were spotless. She got dressed and let her squad know she was leaving. Leaving out the detail of where she was going but letting them know she would be back in an hour or two, she went back to the village being extremely careful to not be seen by the enemy. It was a bit difficult to find the area of town Dameon had told her about, and that was primarily because the entire village looked rough enough to be the poor side. The only thing that gave it away was that there was only one building in town with the light on, and it was indeed a Teriyaki Bar. Smashing the light so to not draw attention to the building, she entered hesitantly. Making sure it wasn't a trap or anything.
"Hello...? Dameon?" She called out looking for him. She really hoped it wasn't a trick.

3A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
“I am here Toraika,” he said happily as he waved at her from the bar before walking over to her and giving her a hug. He was so glad to see her even though it had only been a couple hours since he had last seen her. His face was obviously happy to see her and he couldn’t hide it even if he wanted to. He kissed her cheek and welcomed her inside. He was a little embarrassed but didn’t care so much knowing all the things he had said earlier anyways. The truth as he wasn't entirely sure at all how to act on a 'date' or meeting with someone that attracted him. He simply just let everything open emotionally and rode the waves hoping they were the right responses and reactions.

“Would you like something to drink? Oh, and I wasn’t entirely sure what you wanted to eat but I can cook pretty much anything so just name it,” he said obviously excited as he went back behind the open bar into the kitchen to look for any drinks they may want.

4A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika giggled as she hugged Dameon and kissed his cheek as he pulled away. He was so cute and the way he tried so hard to accommodate her made her blush. “Would you like something to drink? Oh, and I wasn't entirely sure what you wanted to eat but I can cook pretty much anything so just name it,” Toraika thought it was so flattering. She was also amazed that he could cook. It was hard to be a good cook and she was curious to see what he could do. "Here, you can do anything you like. I am not picky... Just make me whatever you like." The more as time ticked by the more excited she grew for this date.

5A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:05 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
“Well I like to cook and I can seriously make about anything but since were at a teriyaki bar. How about teriyaki chicken and pork?” He asked as he went over to the stove top and threw the chicken he had cut up as well as the pork into and pan and began to cook them. He stirred the homemade teriyaki sauce he had been making before walking over to the cabinet and grabbing a couple glasses out and placing them on the counter.

“Drink wise I’ve got wine, sake, and water. Just let me know which one appeals to you,” he said. As he leaned over the counter and looked into her eyes as he waited for the meat to cook. He couldn’t help but smile as he looked into her eyes.

“You know you really are beautiful. You should know that.”

6A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:17 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was more than utterly surprised by him offering her alcohol. She had never drank it and then it hit her, did he not know she was only 17? How did he not know, she was extremely short in the first place after all. She would love some sake or wine, just because it would be a new experience for her, but she wasn't sure if he knew she was 17, well 18 in only a few days. He looked about her age, minus his body that looked that of a young adult's causing her to blush. Then her blush got only brighter from his next words. “You know you really are beautiful. You should know that.” Toraika looked down to her feet as she stood beside the window he cooked at, to hide her blushing face from him. "Thank you... that is kind of you to think so... You are handsome as well, Dameon." She said each word softly, still not revealing her face to him.

7A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:42 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon smiled at her and could already tell what she was thinking at the hesitation of the drinks he had presented. He stepped away from the counter for a moment and flipped the meat that was cooking to make sure it wasn’t overcooked at all. He then looked back and went around the other side of the counter to sit next to her and could tell she was blushing. He was kind of blushing himself as he sat down and placed his hand lightly on her back and patted it.

“You have no reason to be more nervous than I am. You are also the first person to call me handsome. Now I know were not supposed to drink these until were older, but the way I see it. We are old enough to fight and defend our countries and risk dying. Why shouldn’t we be allowed to have even a little?” he asked rhetorically as he turned to face her and placed his hands lightly on the top of her thighs as he leaned in to kiss her lightly on the lips.

8A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:54 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika sat in a small chair with her hand sin her lap trying not to let Dameon see her face still. Once he sat beside her, all bets were off and he could see everything. “You have no reason to be more nervous than I am. You are also the first person to call me handsome. Now I know were not supposed to drink these until were older, but the way I see it. We are old enough to fight and defend our countries and risk dying. Why shouldn't we be allowed to have even a little?” He said as he gently patted her back. It made sense after all. She was always the one considered good and could never do a wrong, regardless of how small it may be. Though this was Kiri. And in this same day, she killed 2 men, the first lives she had ever taken, so she knew the life she once lived where everything was perfect and always happy and beautiful was not true. Dameon was showing her that being alone brought pain too and she felt compassion towards him, not wanting him to have to be alone anymore. Now before she even got a word in, she turned bright red feeling his hand go up her thigh and then his lips meet hers. It was a wonderful feeling as well, making her kiss him back as she still blushed a deep shade of pink, nearly matching her hair.

9A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon’s face grew red as well as he continued the passionate kiss. He didn’t want to stop but he needed to if only just to finish the meal he had started cooking and prevent the place from burning down. He pulled his lips away from hers hesitantly as he patted her legs and stood up with a large smile equally as red as she was in the face. He ran back behind the counter and lowered the heat on the stove and began to mix in the sauce and moved the meat so it had just the right amount of his teriyaki sauce on all sides. He added a few more of various seasonings and a side of both the stir fried vegetables and fried rice. Dameon made two plates and set one in front of her and one where he would be sitting next to her.

“So, did you decide what you wanted to drink? I hope you enjoy it I keep getting told that the owner wants to make a mission at the admin building for me to show him how to cook it this way. I think he is jealous,” he said with a warm smile.

10A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika looked at the food on her plate. She had been dreading the meal not she would tell him that. She was a vegetarian and it made her sad to eat meat, but maybe she could just eat the veggies around it. After he worked so hard it would be disrespectful to at least not have a little after all. Then again she did tell him to make whatever he liked. She was still a bit red as well but she did a good job at playing it off. He was so kind and was showing her so much friendliness. "I don't mind what you give me to drink, surprise me with that too. Anything would be fine." She meant that truthfully, if he chose her drink she wouldn't feel bad for drinking alcohol if it's what he gave her and if he gave her water she would be fine with that too. She thought he looked adorable in his little apron but she thought he looked better without it, so she stood and walked behind him untying it and pulling it over his head. Then she flooded it neatly and set it on the table beside them. When she sat back down she giggled and smiled sweetly back up at him.

11A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:45 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
“Alright,” he said as she pulled the apron off of him. He couldn’t help but smile back as she did so. He flipped off the stove and over and brought the pan over to the counter. He then took the bottle of wine and lightly poured a small amount into the glass and some for himself as well. He hadn’t actually ever had wine either so he would be trying it brand new just as she would.

“Well at least let me know if it tastes good, not gonna serve you something you don’t like. Oh and I have a TON of stir fried vegetables left. I wasn’t sure if you had a particular eating habit or not,” he said having made enough food to cook a few people not just them. He sat down again next to her with their classes full just enough to sample the beverage he placed hers in front of her and lifted his own offering a toast.

“To meeting new friends in all this chaos, and to meeting the most beautiful woman in suna,” he said holding out his glass a little. He was so happy that words couldn’t describe his emotions. It was as if his entire past had been forgotten and all he could see now was the present and future, a present and future he would love to spend with her.

12A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was getting more and more surprised by how sweet he was as each second passed. He was being so kind to her, even though she still believed he was only trying to show his appreciation for her saving him. Once he poured her a small glass of red wine, she began to think things through more than she needed to, as she always did before acting upon something. Her mother had always told her to never drink alcohol on a first date, especially if the date poured it, because it could be drugged. Something had happened to her aunt that made her mother worry for her in this aspect. Though Toraika did not worry about Dameon drugging her. After all the things he had told her, there was no way he would be that type of person. The next thing that ran through her mind was how small she was and how alcohol would effect her. With her small body mass, a small amount would go a long way, so she would only try a sip or two, solving that problem. When she finally was able to come to a solution to all her inner problems with the situation, she had realized she missed everything the boy had just told her, which she felt bad about. Though the only thing she did hear him say was how beautiful she was as he held up his glass. Immeditely she picked her own glass up gently and tapped the rim to his. "Thank you... You really must stop saying that... It is not true... I am sure you have never been to Suna because there are women there so much more pretty than me.. My Kazekage, Lady Suzume is the most beautiful woman you will ever see in fact." He kept saying how pretty she was and it made her a bit embarrassed each time, especially since she knew she was only average. Not beautiful, or ugly, just a plain girl minus her bright pink hair that was abnormally her natural hair color. The only one who ever had that color hair in her family was her grandmother, and that was because she was a descendant of the Haruno clan, where it was normal to have that hair. Blinking back out of her thoughts once more she gave her attention back to the boy. She always got lost in her thoughts and daydreams, and she couldn't help it. It really hindered her in battle as well.

13A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon looked at her sincerely as he took a bite of his food and smiled as he wiped his mouth from the teriyaki sauce. It was just how he expected it to taste and it was amazing. He set the food down again knowing he wasn’t actually hungry as he rarely ever ate to begin with. He listened as she spoke and they tapped glasses. He didn’t know what she was talking about. Kiri had its share of women as kiri was well known for their steam and bath houses that people travelled from all over to visit. He had seen people from all over and never had he met someone that simply took his breath away like she did. Dameon felt his heart beating through his chest in the kind of way only someone feeling a strong attraction to another would feel.

“Believe me. I haven’t been to suna but I have been to a lot of different places and I have seen the visitors that come here to vacation. None of them come close to you. I am not a person that typically feels emotions for anything. You however have opened my heart and warmed it and made it beat again. The emotions I am feeling right now, the attraction I have to you is very real. So believe me when I say I think you are the most beautiful and gorgeous woman I have ever seen in my entire life,” he said taking her hand and placing it lightly on his chest so she could feel his heartbeat. It made him blush even more to be admitting such things but he had to let her know that he meant exactly what he said. He took a drink of the win from the glass, it was very little just enough to cover the bottom of the glass. He enjoyed the taste having tried it for the first time. He set the glass back down on the counter and placed the cork back in the top of the bottle. He looked back at her and smiled as he took her hand again and kissed the top of it and held it with his hand using this thumb to rub the side of her hand gently as he looked into her eyes.

“I’m sorry; this is all kind of new for me. I’m not exactly sure what I am doing right or wrong. I am just doing what my heart tells me to do.”

14A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:26 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika just got more and more embarrassed the more he would compliment her. She had never even been in a relationship before herself, not a romantic one anyway. Sure there were the patients she had that would 'fall in love with her' after she had helped them so she didn't really see how this was any different. Sure this patient kissed her, multiple times, and he continuously complimented her, but it was the same situation. Besides she had figured out that her Kazekage needed her and her team back home soon. Toraika had never even tried to find someone to be with before. She was just always making friends. As he took her hand in his and began to stroke them with his thumb she turned a light pink again. She took her free hand and ate one of the fried vegetables from her plate. It was delicious just as he said. She then took another bite and another, getting a bit on her face but not even bothering to wipe it, primarily because she was unaware that it was there. "This is so yummy..." She cut herself off from speaking by eating another bite of the teriyaki vegetables. Anyone could easily see she was being a bit unladylike but she didn't notice herself at all.

15A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:17 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
“Well I am glad you like. I’ve got a lot more you can take with you if you’d like,” he said with a smile happy that she was enjoying it so much. He still pet and held her hand. Dameon didn’t really have any sense of how someone should act when eating or the concept of manners. He simply had grown up copying what other shinobi did. Nothing though in his memory bank of copying people did it ever show him how to act around someone he was getting feelings for. He simply watched her and smiled loving everything about her that he had seen so far. He just didn’t know how to make her see that he was serious about his feelings. He took another bite of his chicken and set the fork back down. He was searching for something to say and how to say it that she would understand.

“I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I am extremely thankful for you saving my life. Not all of this is about that though. I am very attracted to you and I have feelings for you when I haven’t ever had feelings about anyone. I would like for this to possibly be more. If everything I’ve gone through, my exile, living alone. And not talking to anyone was so that I could meet you and continue to be with you than it was all easily worth it,” he said placing his hand lightly on her leg as he spoke. He hoped she understood now especially now that his face was pure red from embarrassment.

16A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika stopped once she had eaten about a third of the vegetables on the plate then looked at Dameon as he spoke, after each word he seemed to grow a bit more red than the last. There was no doubt that
she was beginning to form feelings towards him as well. She knew that this was war though and that she could not get attached to anyone, especially to a boy who lived in another village. His last set of words he said to her set her off. She couldn't think anymore not did she want to. There was something that just clicked inside of her that made her absolutely fall for him. In the blink of an eye, she had her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips were against his roughly but passionately at the same time. She hoped that everything he had said was true and she chose to believe it.

17A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:06 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon was a bit surprised but happy with her reaction as she suddenly took charge by leaning in and kissing him. He placed his hands on her hips as he kissed her back. He closed his eyes and savored it as his heart fluttered feeling her touching him around his neck and his lips pressed to hers. He didn’t want to stop kissing her or want the night to end. His face was red but he had meant everything he had said and maybe now she saw that too. He had fallen for her and to him there was no better person in the world to fall for. Since they were still sitting he moved his hands away from her hips and put them on the top of her thigh so he could straighten up a bit more having been surprised by her sudden kiss.

18A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:12 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was more than just excited and embarrassed that she had romantic feelings for a boy. She had never once had these feelings except for crushes she had on famous people like a cute actor in a movie or the old Kazekage Gaara that she had loved since she was a little girl and visited the Glass Museum back at home. There were so many things flowing through her body and mind. She felt a tingly feeling inside of her and she chose to deepen the kiss by tilting her head a bit more to the right and letting one of her hands go from behind his neck to resting on his chest. Leaning a bit more into him from being so much into the kiss, she forgot her surroundings and all that was happening. The war, the place, the time, it didn't matter. She was just focusing on the feeling of his lips against hers and the emotions it gave to her.

19A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 pm

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon continued to kiss even as she tilted her head. This was actually his first kiss other than the one he had snuck onto her at the hospital he was kind of worried whether or not he was actually doing it right. She didn’t seem to be complaining anyways. He felt her hand on his chest and it made his body warm knowing she would do such on thing willingly. He went with his heart and moved his hand that was on the top of her thigh not provocatively but in a gentle way as he leaned into the kiss more. His mind was completely absent of the past thinking of how he felt at the moment and how great it felt to be with someone that shared the same feelings he had. It made him blush but his face was becoming less and less red as he felt less nervous around her. It just felt right, he didn’t know any other way to explain in.

20A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:05 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was completely and utterly entranced in the kiss and loved each and every moment of it. His gentle touch made him even more desirable to her and she smiled in the kiss. The way his strong body shook lightly as it was, gave her the sense of him being nervous making him even more cute than before. She would be sure to let him know he was doing everything correctly in her body language. Which she was extremely gifted at being a girl such as herself. She felt his hand on her thigh making her blush lightly but she had to be the less nervous one here. She stood up not breaking the kiss and moved into his lap wrapping her arms around his neck and lightly licked his bottom lip for entrance. She was content in their kiss and happy in his arms. She didn't want to have to go just yet.

21A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:38 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon was surprised even more as he got onto his lap as they kissed. He rested his hands on her hips as he smiled in the kiss obviously happy. He opened his mouth a little wider after feeling her tongue against his lip guessing at what she wanted to do. She was lighter than he had thought but it felt incredible to have her so close to him. Having had his emotions and feelings for her able to come out as he kissed was truly paradise. He couldn’t imagine any other place he would have rather been as he slid he licked her lip as well letting their tongues touch which sent another wave of heat across his body having felt nothing like it before.

22A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:42 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika could feel her face getting hot as Daemon's hands held her hips. She had never let any one touch her that way. Well except for her best friend back in Suna. He held her and picked her up from around the waist all the time. But this was only because he was a nine feet tall, grey, killer. That was just how he drug her from place to place. This was a different feeling though. This made her whole body want to be closer to his and it made her body shiver as well. That wasn't even from her being cold, because the moment his tongue touched her, her whole body felt hot. As if she was laying beneath a million warm blankets, the feeling of her pressing her body closer to his as she deepened the kiss, made her just as warm. Playing with his tongue using her own was new to her. She had never gone this far in a kiss but she knew it felt like she was doing it right.

23A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:02 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
Dameon slid and played with his tongue against hers as he held her hips keeping her on the chair and closer to him. He loved the way it felt and loved how she was sitting on his lap while they made out. He slowly pulled his mouth away from hers sucking her bottom lip as he pulled his head away. He smiled continued to hold her as he looked into her eyes and brushed her pink hair back behind her right ear.

“That was…amazing,” he said simply his voice even still shaking a bit. He had goose bumps all over his body from the wide array of sensations he was feeling. His face was starting to turn red again as he looked at her and adjusted himself on the chair so they were eye to eye. He held her tightly making sure she wouldn’t fall backwards as he kissed her cheek, than her ear, and lastly her neck before he brought his lips back to hers with a peck.

24A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:21 am

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
Toraika was in a sort of daze still mesmerized by the past few moments. It was something totally new to her and she had never experienced that feeling before in her life. Once again, as his hand grazed her cheek to move her hair, she blushed a light pink to match. “That was…amazing.” All she could do in response was nod slowly. Of course it was. She liked him and he liked her. A small make-out session was surely a sensational feeling. Her face got even more red as he kissed from her cheek to her ear to her neck and to her lips once more. The second his lips touched her neck a light whimper escaped her lips from the shock it sent through her body. That was something she had never felt before either. She blushed an even darker shade of red before and gasped. She made a sound and it was extremely embarrassing in her opinion. She wasn't even able to control it, it just escaped. Being able to do nothing about it she bit her lower lip. "I'm sorry... Forgive me..." She whispered softly looking back to the boy with her blue eyes that were so bright they seemed to not have pupils most of the time. She had no clue what he would say next. Probably just laugh at her if she was lucky.

25A Night Out (Toraika) Empty Re: A Night Out (Toraika) Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:51 am

Dameon

Dameon

D-rank
He only smiled more as he heard her little sigh of happiness. He was glad that he had made her at least feel half as good as he had felt. He kissed her on the lips again a little longer than a peck as he massaged her legs lightly trying to make her feel comfortable and not so embarrassed. He actually wondered if he had made any sounds of pleasure because he probably would have had she had done the same thing he had just did.

“There is nothing to apologize for tonight, nothing at all. I am sure if you did something like that to me I would probably give the same response,” he said with a warm smile as he ran his left hand along the right side of her body from her hip to her ribcage and back down.

“There is nothing that could happen that would ruin this night for me. I could die tomorrow and die happy with just the thought of spending time with you,” he stated with as he gave a warm smile.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.