You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm

Yōsei

Yōsei

S-rank
Mission name: Trouble in Kirigakure.
Allowed rank(s): Any, though Genin and Chuunin require a B-rank or A-rank squad leader.
Objective: Help Kiri.
Storyline: Seven Bells.
Reward: 250 Ryo + Once you arrive in Kiri, a lot of missions will be available to take to help in the defense of the village.
Mission description: Travel to Kirigakure and meet with the allied forces on the front lines. From there you will have access to all the missions pertaining to the Seven Bells plot line.
Mission details: You can expect to be accosted by missing-nin when you arrive at the border. You may or may not encounter ones aligned with the Seven Bells clan, or just independent missing-nin using the siege as an opportunity to make a profit or a name for themselves.

2Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:31 pm

Akuma

Akuma

D-rank
I want this mission. Although, if I don't have a SJ [Since Suna doesn't have a lot of member right now] or if the Kazekage doesn't have the time to go with me, can I get permission to go at it alone? It can go well with my players plot.

3Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:27 pm

Toraika

Toraika

D-rank
I will take the mission with Akuma with your permission and I can get the Kazekage's as well if I need to. n_n

4Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Go for it peeps~ Sorry for the delay. Hadn't noticed this was here til now.

:/

I will punish myself for this failure

5Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 pm

Zaiaku

Zaiaku

D-rank
Me,Nihon,and Raven taking it

6Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:32 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
apologize for not seeing this… it didn't show up as having a new post…hmmmmm

anyways, go for it~

7Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

Zenkichi

Zenkichi

D-rank
May I go for the mission too? Alone as a genin though. I'll be meeting up wif some allies in Kirigakure though :)

8Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Empty Re: Trouble in Kirigakure! [Seven Bells] Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:12 am

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Permission Granted

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.