You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sanosuke

Sanosuke

D-rank
The shadows from his vision began to clear while Sanosuke creaked open his eyes to see where he was. Lights began to dance in his eyes as a multitude of colors filled his vision. It made his head swirl, elegeant blue lights peeled open his eyes so that he can look carefully to where he was. Details of what exactly he was looking at began to sharpen so he had a better look at where he was. Now that everything in his eyes were sharpened, he was waiting for everything in the room to stop spinning and bobbing up and down. There was still a slight buzzing in his head so that it was hard for him to analyze the situation he was in. He would just have to wait in near unconsciousness until his brain was prepared for the mundane mental strain of visual processing. He had no idea when that would happen, but when it did he would need to take in as much details as possible. He closed his eyes again because that light that was coming into the room was painful for his eyes at the moment and wouldn’t really help the situation of where he was. The darkness crept in but Sanosuke made sure that he would lose consciousness again; he was scared that if he did so then he wouldn’t be able to awaken from his slumber again. So he would stay in a meditation state; it was one of the tricks that Pathik taught him when they were studying together along their journey around the world.

Sanosuke had no idea how long he had stayed along the line of unconsciousness and consciousness, but when he decided to open his eyes to banish the shadows that were trying to envelope his mind his vision had regained, more or less, of its usual sharpness. It was hard for him to remember how his vision was in the past, but at least he knew that he could now look at where he was in greater detail. It was fuzzy at first, but he was able to make out that right beside him was what looked like a pillow, and under his vision was what looked like a bed. He was in a bed that much he knew, the fact that he couldn’t tell that much from the texture must mean that his other senses must be shot. That would be a very serious accusation to make but he had to make sure, or some sort of confirmation if his thesis was right. Sanosuke licked his lips to see if he can feel the texture of them. There was feeling in them, Sanosuke could feel the jaggedness of his dehydrated lips. That was another thing: he was dehydrated, so there was no telling how long he was unconscious. There would hopefully be enough time for Sanosuke to worry about that, but in the meantime he would have to see if his other senses were working. Taking deep breathes, Sanosuke tried to see if he can smell anything.

A strong odor of chemicals and candles filled in nostrils intrudingly as he tried to take in the scents of the room. It made Sanosuke’s eyes open widely in disgust. It was so appalling that it almost made Sanosuke empty out the little amounts of substance that was still in his stomach. By reflex, Sanosuke sat up bolt right and held his nose with both hands to shield himself as best as he could from the smell. He had no idea what it was but it was probably the most disgusting thing he had ever had the “privledge” to smell. From getting up so quickly, he felt like the whole world was spinning. He should have been more careful when getting up from the bed like that. Moving that quickly after regaining consciousness was a bad decision. Now he had to deal with an intense headache that bashed against his brain from the pain of him getting up so quickly. He felt that the whole world was swirling around him from being so dizzy from moving. Sanosuke tried to take deep breaths so he can regain his composure. After getting his mind situated, Sanosuke looked around to see what exactly he was looking at.

He was in a room that looked beautiful. The walls looked as though it was made out of crystals. It shined beautifully in the sunlight. When the beams of light from the sun light hit that walls of crystal, it gave off a blue light. There were windows made out of what looked like purified glass, because even more sunlight was able to get past and illuminate the room with light. The light was so intense that it looked like it didn’t need the assistance of lamps to lighten up the room. He was on a bed that was so soft that he felt like he can sink into the bed’s mattress. There was no way something this soft and well-crafted could have been made by humans. There was also a crystal chandelier that was above the room and glinted off from the lights that would reflected the sunlight and light up the room even brighter. The room was so bright that he would have to squint so that it wouldn’t entirely sting his eyes harshly.

Letting out a yawn, Sanosuke licked his lips over and over again so that he can try to moisturize his lips. He was way too dehydrated and thus were trying to get his lips wet. But there was no real wetness in his tongue to try and get his lips wet. He would do anything for a glass of water right about now. Sanosuke tried to look around the room to find something for him to drink so that he can find a way to quench his thirst. That’s when he saw a woman in armor and white long hair sitting beside his bed. It was the same woman that he saw in the forest. But this time her shining light was gone. She was sitting in on a chair that was made out of what looked like high grade red mahogany. Her legs were crossed and she sat with unrealistically perfect posture. Her weapon was no longer on her back; the trident that Sanosuke had saw the woman had strapped on her was no longer here. There was something about her cold yellow mystical eyes that told him that she didn’t need a weapon to put down Sanosuke. At the moment, Sanosuke couldn’t find an immediate reason why she would kill Sanosuke now, but Sanosuke really doesn’t want to force her to make that choice. Her hands were folding against his stomach as she watched Sanosuke. It looked as though she was a statue, it’s quite possible that she had been staring at Sanosuke the whole time he had been unconscious.

”So you have awakened…shinobi whom hails from the village that is masked under the clouds” the woman said. The buzzing in her voice making her words string along beautifully The buzzing made Sanosuke’s head twitch giving him a slight headache that had him clench the skin of his nose so that he can stop the world from spinning again. This buzzing was beginning to hurt his head. If heard that mystical buzzing again, he would go insane. The woman looked at Sanosuke with interest when she saw him react to her voice. Her head slightly slanted to the side in what would look like puzzlement. Her head was barely slanted and if it wasn’t for someone who was a skilled ninja, they wouldn’t have caught that head tilt. Sanosuke didn’t see what happens next since his head was still pounding in pain to the point where he might pass out again. But he felt a coldness on his forearm. It made him jump in his skin slightly. He looked to the cause of the coldness to see a glass of Antarctic cold water that had absolutely no cubes in it. There are no ice cubes in it but for some reason it was so cold, Sanosuke wondered why it was so cold for a second. That was before Sanosuke wolfed down the glass of water not caring if he was drinking water that was poisoned or not. Either way, he was too thirsty. Icy cold water dripped down his cheek as he kept gulping the water to get more and more liquid in him. The gulps that came from his throat echoed throughout the room he was in. He didn’t care how loud he was being, at this moment the water he was drinking was like nectar from the gods. With every drink of water that he put in his body, he was getting stronger and stronger. His head was getting clearer, his mind was getting stronger and getting used to the sounds that was around him. Tilting the glass up, Sanosuke let the rest of the water escape from the glass and quench his thirst.

Sanosuke put the glass down back on the bedside counter that was to the right of his bed. The woman was on that side of the bed where the bedside counter was. Her eyes drifted to the side where Sanosuke placed the glass and waited still, her gaze returning back to Sanosuke. Loud pants echoed through the room as Sanosuke tried to get back the air he had to sacrifice to drink all that water. Wiping his mouth from the water, he looked back at the woman and looked at the woman in the eyes. ”How long have I been out?” Sanosuke mumbled as he tried to pull words out of the jumble caged that human anatomy would call his mind. He wasn’t too sure if the woman could hear him since he himself believed when he spoke it, he sounded more like a ghost speaking.

The woman took time to study Sanosuke carefully to the point where Sanosuke was beginning to feel uncomfortable before she began to speak. Sanosuke prepared himself this time for the mental torture of the buzzing that seems to escape every time the woman would speak. ”You have been unconscious for the past 2 days.” she replied curtly as though it was nothing out of the ordinary. Sanosuke was left in shock. He was unconscious for 2 days straight? How was that even possible? He couldn’t be that banged up, besides from the killer headache he was getting the fight between him and that man called Biosk, the wounds he gotten were nothing to him. He received worse.

”2 days? But how? I couldn’t have gotten that hurt in the fight.” Sanosuke mumbled out aloud while trying to figure out how this could even be possible. That’s when he remembered why he was in here in the first place. He got in a fight with one of the warriors from the Wasp Village. But the man was attempting to kill a fairy looking creature just because it was protecting Sanosuke from his wrath. Sanosuke held Biosk’s attack to save her, but after that his memory got foggy. Sanosuke’s eyes opened wide open and looked at the woman before him who was just looking at Sanosuke in the same glassy look that she was giving him the whole time. ”Wait! What happened to that fairy, the fairy with the white hair?!”

That’s when there was the buzzing sound and a small ball of blue light came from behind the woman that was sitting at Sanosuke’s side. The buzzing turned into small bells that rang and the ball circled around Sanosuke in a large radius that had gotten smaller and smaller as it came down upon Sanosuke’s head. Just before it made contact, the ball of light zipped outwards and came before Sanosuke’s face. When it stayed right before Sanosuke, he blinked in surprise. The light died down to reveal the tiny white haired girl with the tiny blue skirt. She was giggling to herself and floated towards Sanosuke and kissed his cheek with a squeal. ”Hey Listen! You totally saved my life!” the girl said to Sanosuke. His face was glowing red at the kiss he had received from the fairy. The girl smiled and with bells ringing, she leaned over and hugged Sanosuke’s nose. ”So thank you. Thank you so very much…little human” Sanosuke stood there and just laughed when the woman was holding his nose like a gigantic rock.

The woman who was sitting before him had never stopped staring at Sanosuke. The woman cleared her throat loudly after the small girl was holding Sanosuke in a hug. It made Sanosuke and the fairy girl look back at the woman in cladded armor. The girl looked back at Sanosuke and floated away back to the side of the woman before him. ”Navi, the wasp you had saved a couple of days ago, refused to leave your side until you have recovered from your injuries and regained consciousness so she could have the opportunity to show you her appreciation.” the woman explained. The wasp named Navi looked at Sanosuke and smiled. She was waving at him before turning back into a ball of light and standing at standby right beside the long haired woman. Once the girl was back into the form of a small ball of light, the woman focused back onto Sanosuke.

”Now let us commence with questioning as ordered by the Queen of the Wasps.” the woman said. The woman looked at Sanosuke to make sure he understood what this was. The water that he drank help his mind get straightened. He could now think carefully and thus risk doing streinous thinking without any after effects. A nod was all Sanosuke did to signal that he completely understood that he was about to be interrogated. That was when he noticed that on his head he could feel that his head was bandaged up. It made sense since he struck a tree rather hard during his fight against Biosk. ”Yes, go ahead. Ask me any question you would like. But in exchange, I want some questions answered myself if you don’t mind.” Sanosuke replied back crossing his arms.

The woman let out what looked like a sigh and folded her hands into each other. For the first time since Sanosuke had regained his consciousness, he saw the silver haired woman close her eyes so that Sanosuke wasn’t to be looking at her mystical yellow colored eyes. Finally after what seemed to be minutes of no talking, the woman opened them and looked Sanosuke in the eye to stare at him for a while. ”I must admit; proposing questions when you yourself are interrogated is quite unconventional. But never the less, I shall not ignore your request. When we are finished with the interrogation process and your questions are within my rights to answer, then we shall see.” the woman explained. ”Now I must ask you, how were you able to resist the effects of the ‘buzz’ for so long? Would you happen to have received special training that was specifically made to counteract the ‘buzz’ effect?”

Sanosuke folded his arms against his head to think about what she had just said. ”I have no idea what you’re talking about….”

”Titania. My name is Titania.”

”Okay. Titania I don’t know particularly know what this ‘buzz’ is and what effects it causes that I somehow resisted for so long.” Sanosuke said shaking his head. ”Would what you’re talking about happen to be related to this killer headache I’ve been getting ever since I’ve got here?”

The woman named Titania looked at Sanosuke slightly more interested into the shinobi that was right before her. ”That is correct. The buzz is the ability that we wasp have. Whenever we someone who is not skilled in our art of jutsu, comes too close to any of our attacks that we have launched then the target would be suspectable to a high vibration secondary attack that does internal damage to the brain of the target. The effects amplify with each strike.” Titania explained to Sanosuke. That’s why his head was hurting him so much. He had experienced the effects the second he made contact with Biosk’s blade. So the buzz works even if a wasp doesn’t strike. Titania looked at Sanosuke in more detail and more critically. It was beginning to feel as though she was tearing right into his soul with the look he was receiving.

”Normally, humans that are exposed to the effects of the buzz in a short amount of time, their bodies will not be able to withstand the effects of the buzz. The frequency will tear their bodies inside out until they are an empty shells of their former selves. But for some reason, you were able to withstand the effects of the buzz for a prolonged period of time that rivals even that of my fellow wasp warriors. Why is that?”

”I have no idea why I wasn’t dead from being tortured to death by that buzzing the big guy did with his attack. But let’s just say that even among shinobi, my chakra control is superb. I just understood my body and thus could withstand the attack by just keeping that one goal in mind and that was to protect Navi I guess.” Sanosuke said looking at his hands before looking at Navi. The wasp, even though she was in ball form, smiled ear from ear and danced in mid-air to express how happy she is.

Titania looked at Sanosuke for a few minutes to take in what she just heard. For someone whom Sanosuke only knew for as short time, he never would have guessed that he would invoke a slight look of shock from Titania’s face. It was brief, but enough for Sanosuke to take notice on. She regained her composure in a matter of a second. ”A human whom is willing to risk their life to save that of a wasp’s. I have never heard of such a thing. It’s been too long since we have seen a human in our midst.” Titania continued with a slight change of tone. It was just slightly uplifting so that even Sanosuke could tell that she was no longer being overly serious about the interrogation. But she still had a rigid diligence that told him that she was still focused on interrogating Sanosuke until she had all the answers she wanted. Titania folded her right arm against her chest so that her palm was laid against her heart. ”I must apologize for my colleague Biosk’s actions. He did not have the right to pass judgment upon grounds that I have reign on. He shall be punished for not only attacking a fellow wasp but also for insubordination.

”So what I don’t count for much for being attacked?” Sanosuke jokingly asked with a smirk.

Titania looked at Sanosuke with a harsh glare. It made Sanosuke get back to becoming serious about this. He was a prisoner here in the Forest of the Waps; that was certain. And there was no need for him to escape. This was exactly what he wanted, he just needed to earn their trust. ”Even though Biosk’s actions were out of line, you are only alive because you saved Navi’s life. Now I suggest you tell me right now on your intentions here and how you found this place, human” Titania said firmly. The buzzing her voice was more intense than usual. Sanosuke had already grew accustomed to the buzzing. Maybe its effects is not so severe if you expect that it’s coming soon to hit you.

Either way Sanosuke did what Titania ask and told her everything. He told her about the journey he was on to find more information about the Wasp Dwelling. When he told her about his research, he put as much emphasis as possible that it took him 2 years to find out where this location was. Every time Sanosuke mentioned a library where he would find information that would give him a hint on the location of the forest, Titania would stop his story and ask him what book he read. Of course, Sanosuke would give him exactly what she wanted and tell him where he got the information and more details on the book where the hint came from. After telling her what she needed, she would give a simple nod to signal for him to continue his story. It took him a while for him to get to the end of his story. But eventually, Sanosuke told the Wasp Warrior the real reason why he was even here in the Forest in the first place.

After his story was done, Titania stared at Sanosuke. It just occurred to Sanosuke that she had not moved the whole time. She hadn’t even blinked; maybe she did but it was done really quickly so he might have missed it all together. ”I understand. I am able to comprehend that you do not have the intention to inflict harm to our village; so I shall relinquish you of your bindings.” she announced. A yellow light was glowing in her left hand as she brought it closer to her chest. She then extended it outwards towards Sanosuke as though she was reaching out to him. Ropes of yellow light could be seen, surrounding Sanosuke from midair. No feeling of being restrain had occurred to Sanosuke at all, he didn’t even feel the ropes at all. With a snap of her fingers, the light that was in Titania’s hands dissipated and so did the yellow ropes of light.

”I had no idea I was being restraint this whole time” Sanosuke mumbled as he stretched his back. He felt some of his old strength coming back to him after seeing the ropes were off his body.

Titania nodded shortly ”The bindings you were sealed with prohibited any superhuman attributes. This being said, your whole arsenal of shinobi techniques were significantly muzzled to that of a mundane man. In the course that you were able to cause discourse in the village, even with your powers temporarily stripped from you, the ropes also amplified the effects of the buzz that you were experiencing to leave you incapacitated.”  Titania explained returning her hands to her lap where it was folded back to where it was before.

”So now that we’ve established that I’m not a threat, can you answer some of my questions now?” Sanosuke asked.

Titania thought about it and nodded. ”What would you like to know, Sanosuke Flynt?” Titania asked

”Well you guys are wasps but yet, you look more like fairies. Why is that?” Sanosuke asked. Then there was the issue of the different sizes of the wasps. Navi and Titania are from the same village but yet Navi is a tiny ball of light while Titania is human sized. There are similarities in their body attributes, but the sizes were throwing him off.

”We are indeed of the Wasp Clan. We use chakra from the environment to give us the abilitiy of flight. However we use the chakra given to use by mother earth, it takes the shape of a tiny ball to improve flight ability. It was centuries since the last human saw us, and so they believed us to be fairies based on our glow. The humans completely disregarded the buzzing they heard when we fly and focused on only our physical form.” Titania explained. She focused her light around her so that ball of light was surrounding her. She was in the center of the ball of yellow light, the buzzing could be heard as she sat there. Now that his restraints were gone, he was no longer facing the effects of the buzz.

Eventually Titania ceased and continued her explanation ”With our people, we come in different sizes. Those who can take more from the nature’s chakra can retain a human shape to make absorbing chakra significantly easier.” She raised her hand to indicate that she was now talking about Navi ”And the fairy child who goes by the name of Navi cannot hold so much natural chakra, and because of that she remains this size.”

Just when Sanosuke was about to open his mouth to say something but Titania turned her attention back to Sanosuke and rose her hand to quiet Sanosuke. ”I believe that I know what your next question is going to be. And I shall answer it right now: I am not at liberty to give you the training you need in the Wasp style of senjutsu. I apologize that you have come this far to be denied of your wish.” Titania continued.

No way. This wasn’t fair. He had come so far. He had researched so much to find this place. Now he was getting kick out on his ass, with his tail between his legs? No he wouldn’t let this happen. ”Please, I beg of you. I want to learn your art of senjutsu. It’s an amazing skill, I’ve come too far to leave here empty handed.” Sanosuke pleaded with his head lowered to the wasp knight. ”Is there someone I can talk to who can give me permission to learn wasp style senjutsu?”

The wasp knight looked taken back at the fact that Sanosuke had bowed his head. She glared at Sanosuke while his eyes was to his legs. ”You’re doing it again…” Titania whispered to herself. Sanosuke looked up to see exactly what she was talking about. Before Sanosuke could even look at her, Titania’s face was back to its blank state. ”In the forest, you bowed to Biosk in hopes that he may teach you senjutsu; even after he thrashed you mercilessly. I must ask you Sanosuke Flynt of the village that is masked in the clouds: Why are you so quick to surrender?”

”Because I want to learn from you guys. Learning senjutsu from the wasp clan would be amazing. So if it means that I must be surrendered to your will, then so be it.” Sanosuke admitted to Titania.

She looked at Sanosuke with some new interest than before. Titania got up from her chair, Sanosuke looked at her as she rose and followed her as she walked to the feet of Sanosuke’s bed. He hadn’t noticed before, the room he was in was quite small. It was about the size of a small bedroom. Maybe that was where he was, in a guest room. ”Even though I may not to give you the clearance to train in our ancient art that we pride ourselves in, you might be able to plead your case to the Queen of the Wasps herself.” Titania finally said. Her back was turned to Sanosuke as she spoke. She turned around to look at Sanosuke once more. ”If you wish to speak to the Queen then you must learn our traditions of speaking to officials.”

Sanosuke nodded at this. He wanted to meet the Queen. Maybe if he pleaded his case to her, then she might give her the approval to start learning Wasp Style senjutsu. Sanosuke sat himself up properly so he can slip out of his bed. When he got up, his legs were a bit wobbly so it was hard for him to stand. When he got himself up properly, he walked over to a nearby mirror and looked in it. His head was tightly wrapped with bandages. So that much was correct, and there was bandages on his forearms. He was wearing a green silky robe with matching pants. He couldn’t call it silky because it was like a mixture of silk and cloth. The robe was elegantly designed. He had no idea that he was wearing something so beautiful. He still had his pants on which was a good thing so he wasn’t completely naked.

Turning around, Sanosuke looked desperately for his other belongings. He panicked when he couldn’t find his dual swords. But then his heart stopped when he saw them broken on the ground in a corner of the room. Sanosuke looked at Titania for confirmation. She nodded; the fragmented sword on the ground was definitely his. ”Your sword was no match for the weapons we wield. It broke shortly after you fell unconscious in the woods.” Titania explained.

Sanosuke groaned. Now he had no weapons on him, so if those wasps DID find some reason to kill him; then he would be defenseless. Terrific, just his luck. Titania cleared her throat to get his attention again. ”If you wish to seek an audience with the Queen, then you must make haste. She will refuse to see anyone beyond Nightfall.” Titania said as she walked close to Sanosuke. The two of them spent hours upon hours getting Sanosuke to learn the traditions of the Wasp Clan. He learned about the Wasps greetings and how to greet each other. Whenever Sanosuke would ask something specifically about a tradition, Titania would mostly reflect the question by saying something along the lines of ‘I am not at the liberty to reveal that information, Sanosuke Flynt.’ But very rarely would she give Sanosuke a straightforward answer.

Titania rose her hand to stop Sanosuke when he was learning how to greet a lesser wasp, which is what Navi apparently was. The whole time, Navi didn’t leave Sanosuke’s side for an instant. She stayed with him and offered him advice. Whenever he made a mistake, Navi would show him the error of his mistake by annoying the hell out of him. ”You are now ready to learn how to greet and talk to the Queen herself. What I have tutored you in was general hospitality. If by chance you are given permission to reside in the village and be taught in senjutsu, you must go by living here under our rules and traditions.”[/i Titania explained to Sanosuke. She dropped her hand and raised her right index finger and middle finger. All her other fingers on her right hand was folded in. She brought her fingers to her lips and kissed it.

”My liege, it is an honor to be in your presence. Queen Melike” Titania recited the words that she was taught to say when in the presence of royalty. Her eyes were closed as she dropped down to one knee and to the wall to demonstrate. Her head was down, while her fingers were pressed against her lips. After staying in position for a while, she slowly rose and shifted her right hand so that the fingertips were laid against her chest where her heart was. ”Whenever your majesty is speaking, you must have your fingers in this position. Failure to do so will lead to immediate execution by subordination. Your head should be lowered as well when she is speaking as well. It is crucial that you remember all of this”

Sanosuke nodded copied what Titania demonstrated for him. It took him 7 times before Titania was satisfied with his stance. Most of the time, Titania had him restart the addressing of the queen due to poor footwork. The wasps were very precise and would not take any slackers. Sanosuke’s bones ached when he tried to position his bones to near position. There were times when Sanosuke would have the position correctly, but he couldn’t maintain it for too long and would lead to him being toppled over. But now he was able to do it with ease. Being a shinobi for as long as he was, learning things new was something he could do quickly. Sanosuke got up and removed the bandages carefully to see if his wounds were sealed. They were actually healed up nicely. That was a shock. From what Titania told him, he thought that the injuries would be much worse than it actually was. Titania walked up to him to look at his injuries herself. ”Our bandages are laced with special honey that can accelerate the healing process.” Titania explained.

”Titania I have a question for you.” Sanosuke said abruptly as he untied the bandages from his head and threw it off of his body.

”You may ask.

”Even though your words are treating me like an outsider, your actions are making me feel as though we’re friends. So my question is this: Why are you going so far to help me? It’s not as though I’m ungrateful; I’m just curious, we’ve never met before.” Sanosuke asked.

Titania signaled for Navi to come closer to her. Navi danced in circles in the air and swirled around Sanosuke once more so that she was at his side. She was still in the ball of light when she got close to Sanosuke’s cheek; but Sanosuke could feel the tiny wasp give Sanosuke yet another kiss on the cheek. ”I have never heard of a human risking their life to save a wasp. We wasps left the contact of the human world so that we can never deal with the cruelty of the human world.” Titania explained. She crossed her arms to look at Sanouske. When she was speaking, Sanosuke had the feeling as though Titania was actually older than she looks. Her voice and the way she said it, made it seem as though she was living when the Wasps fell out of contact of the human world. Titania looked quite menacing with her armor, but Sanosuke had the feeling that without her armor on she would look like a girl in her village.

[color:731c=scarlet”I personally believe that anyone who would be willing to risk their life for the purpose of saving a fairy, I would like to see more of you Sanosuke Flynt.” Titania continued. Navi looked at Sanosuke and moved in circles around him. Small bells rang as she flew high above Sanosuke and she spiraled down to rest in his hair. Navi’s laughter could be heard as she frollocked in his hair. Sanosuke couldn’t help but smile. He looked up and smiled fondly at Navi.

”Sanosuke Flynt, we must make hast for us to make it to the Queen’s chamber before nightfall” Titania said as she opened the only door in the room. It’s obvious that the door was to lead him to the hallway that would eventually lead him to Queen Melike’s chambers. This was it, he would follow this corridor to the Queen and plead his case. There was no reason why she shouldn’t say no. He was only a shinobi to learn from the wasps. He may be an outsider but the fact that he saved one of their own might make the queen see him as a friend to their people and not an enemy. Already, these wasps were blowing Sanosuke’s mind with what they knew. And he had no formal training but the short description of the buzz that Titania told him about. Its power seemed like something only few can guard against. His years of research will surely not be in vain, he swore that he would learn all that he can from the wasps.

”Right, thanks Titania.” Sanosuke thanked as he followed her through the halls of the Wasp Palace. So he was right, they were in a palace. Which meant that he was probably in one of the guest rooms of said palace. The floors were made out of crystalized floors and the windows, just like the ones that were in the room that Sanosuke was in were purified. It allowed sunlight to bounce off the floors to illuminate the halls. The halls were decorated with armor that was crafted too well by the hands of humans. There were also banners that held different symbols along the walls. That’s when they walked to the end of the corridor. There was a door that was beautifully crafted. Jewels of all colors were pinned to the door. The door itself was made out of solid gold. Sanosuke was taken back at how beautiful it was.

With that Titania looked at Sanouke before opening the door into the throne room of Melike, the Queen of the Wasps…

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.