You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:23 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Clatter-BAM!
The sounds of glass shattering was all that could be heard from the distant house.
"Why can't you be normal?! Why couldn't you have been like everyone else in the Haruto clan?! WHY?! You are a disgrace to me! Too me and your father! I wish you where never born, because you can do nothing for this village, YOU USELESS LITTLE SHAME! The only thing a child like you has ever brought to my household is ignominy!"
"But mother-" She attempted to interrupt.
"GET OUT!"
Himitsu had had fights with her mother before... But not like this, never had it been this bad. The teenager was sobbing on the floor, tears leaking from her unseeing eyes. She was a disgrace? A shameful thing to this village? She had not a place to go if her mother threw her out, which she was doing. It hurt to move, but instinct took over as she heard another object fly towards her. The teen jumped up and, in the process, cut her left wrist and hand up, as well as her bare feet. This left a few splatters of blood on the ground were she had lurched away.
She was out the door and fleeing down the road in mere seconds, only having grabbed her boots that were outside the front door, stumbling and tripping multiple times in her haste. In was late at night, no one was on the streets that she could sense, but this only helped her in her desperate drive to escape. She was almost to the gates of the village when she finally stopped, gasping for breath with sore muscles. Her head pounded, deafening her from everything else. She unclenched her hand, not realizing it was closed, before gritting her teeth in pain. She had two pieces of glass stuck in the palm of her left hand from pushing off her house's floor, and her foot was bleeding. Pulling these out she stood and put her shoes on. She wanted to leave the village, but... she didn't know the land outside of it yet. She needed someone.

Last edited by Himitsu on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I saw a few typos while re-reading, had to fix them.)

http://w2tp.forumotion.com

2The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:36 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Witnessing and overhearing the whole event, the Samurai of Kumo stood outside the home, watching the girl sprint away from the abusive mother. He immediately caught the door from slamming behind her, walking in and raising an eyebrow at the infuriated woman, who was even more flustered from the intruder in her home. Daisuke would simply glare at her, picking up a piece of glass from a broken dish, flicking it like a shuriken, causing it to stick into the back of her hand. "An eye for an eye will leave the world blind.. But without it, we would have never seen. If I hear of you doing anything like this ever again.. I'll take care of you myself. It'll be the utmost regrettable decision." Daisuke walked out of the door, slamming it behind him hard enough to crack the frame. He had committed a crime just now, yes, but it mattered not. He walked along the path the girl had left behind her in her flustered retreat. His left arm casually rested on his sheath. He drug a trunk behind him, just big enough for a person to fit in. He looked at the girl who was simply panting in front of the gate, and with a stern facial expression, he stroked his beard for a moment. "Are you alright?"

3The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:48 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
It took her a moment to respond, to the male's voice. He had asked if she was alright. Turning her head away from him she wiped her tears away with the back of her uninjured hand. "Ye-yeah... I- I am fine..." Her speech came out hoarse, and choppy because of her racing heartbeat. She wondered if the man could hear it. She was trying to stop the tremors that ran the course of her body. She wheezed softly, her throat was beginning to constrict with pain as her adrenalin started to decrease. She looked back toward the man. "I- I haven't talked to ya-you yet... Are you a traveller?" She tried to make this sound as normal and casual as possible.

4The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:57 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"I suppose I can be called that... If that's the word you choose. I come from a small village outside of Kumogakure.. I'm just a travelling swordsman. I heard and saw everything your mom did.. That happen very often? Anything I can do? Anything in that general question area." Daisuke shifted a bit, his sheathes clattering up against his leg, making the slightest sound. He simply let go of his trunk, letting it thud in the dirt.

5The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:06 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
"Oh, Kumo? The land of Lightning..." turning her head down she said, "Yeah, it does happen about once a week- But it's never been that bad!" Then she realized... Maybe, since he was travelling, he could take her away from the village... but the Mizukage, he would come after her. Her face lit up slightly. "Can... Can you take me with you when you leave Kiri? Please? I have nowhere else to go, and I don't know the land outside of my village very well yet... I promise I won't bother you, just take me away from here..." She was here, pleading with a stranger, to take her away from her home village... There must have been something wrong with the girl. She didn't even know the man's name! She heard the clack of what she had grown to recognize as swords, or bladed weapons, followed by a hollow 'thudding' sound.

6The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:10 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Daisuke smiled, slowly placing a large hand on her shoulder, his palm quite warm. He nodded slowly, affirming to himself about what sort of crazy bit he was about to sign into. Taking strange young women out and about. But it was an honorable request, and he felt compassion. Everything about him wanted to decline it, but the code he had sworn into was almost forcing him to do so, so he simply met it halfway. "I'll take you with me, young one, and protect you with my life. May my mind and blades solely be to defend you against the pains of life. Everything I have seen about you seems torturous. A crime-filled village.. some genin with rocks for brains, an incompetent mizukage, and an abusive mother. Call it a gift, if you will. I was actually on my way out as we speak. So how do we go about this?

7The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
Himitsu somewhat flinched under his large warm hand, not quiet expecting to be touched. Hearing his words brought a smile to her thin and stressed face, her sightless heather blue eyes now had somewhat of a spark in them. Though she had never thought of her Mizukage as incompetent, nor her mother as abusive she had to agree with him on the Genin subject. "Oh thank you so much... Well there aren't any guards at the gate, so we can just walk out and none will notice." Her heart had calmed down a lot. It was now easier for her to speak and hear. She simply took in the sound of the night time crickets as she awaited his answer.

8The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:28 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Well then... I have the solution.. AWAY!" he grabbed his trunk, lugging it onto his left shoulder like an 80's style Boombox, before suddenly sweeping her up with the other arm, sitting her on his shoulder in almost an instant, before taking off in a blast of speed from the village.. in the direction of Suna at FULL SPEEEEED

[Attempted Topic Exit

9The Suitcase[Invite only] Empty Re: The Suitcase[Invite only] Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:35 am

Himitsu

Himitsu

D-rank
She was suddenly scooped up and placed on the man's shoulders. Her stomach fluttered when she could no longer feel the ground. She then proceeded to cling for dear life to him.

-meanwhile-
NPC/Himitsu's mother
Her hand was still bleeding from when that damned man came into her house and threw glass at her. She bit her lip. No way in hell her daughter was coming back here. Going to Himitsu's room she grabbed all of her daughter's belongings and proceeded to burn them, then, on a whim, decided to dump these ashes into the ocean.

[exit topic]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.