You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Clan Divided Empty A Clan Divided Sun Oct 27, 2013 3:25 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Daraku stood outside of the compound. He only wished that he could simply charge in and fight all of his adversaries...his clansmen...head on, but that wouldn't do. He wasn't strong enough to do that, not yet. Taking on hundreds of Pursuer path Ishido would be certain death at the receiving end of their advanced jutsu. Rather, this would be another stealth assignment; the faster he could get in, kill tons of people, and get out, the lower his chance of detection and thus the higher his chances of survival. His kekkei genkai would be an asset, certainly, but he couldn't rely solely on it. He'd need to use subtle and swift killing strokes to prevent screams or any sort of perceptible reaction to the assault. Alarming everyone in the Truth Stronghold would be a death sentence in itself, especially when Fuiyoka arrived on the scene. Stick to the shadows, keep silent, don't stop. He had to do this without error, he couldn't die now, else his name be forever enscribed in history as a failure both to the Seekers back in Sunagakure and to himself. Daraku hated being a failure, and so he unsheathed his blade and looked ahead to the compound. It was similar to the Ishido Castle back home...such a resemblance, yet so different. Not the best time to get homesick but it was creeping in anyways...

Daraku finally set his mind back on the task, eliminating all emotional response and focusing on the carnage ahead. He did love bloodshed, so making it his primary objective was never a hard task at all, really. Footsteps could be heard from inside of the initial barrier, more of a fence, really. Not just footsteps, but also conversation. Two men and a woman. The first man seemed angry about something. Daraku listened closely from the other side of the wall. "What do you mean, we need to declare war on Iwa? The Hokage will never agree to that, that idea is atrocious!" Daraku stifled a laugh. What were these idiots going on about? Ishido of Konoha were known to be magnates and diplomats and prodigies, not these dumbasses. He continued listening, nonetheless. The other man replied. "Well, obviously they have something against us. We were attacked by that one guy who killed the previous Hokage, and rumor has it that he was from Iwagakure! He had to have been a hired assassin, and not only that, but hired by the Tsuchikage himself!" Tame. So, Tame had made quite the impact here in the village, apparently. No wonder Tsuyo needed him to join the Aoi Bara so badly. His skills must've been something to behold...the woman's shrill voice interrupted Daraku's train of thought. "I don't think we should do anything, the Hokage can handle it. There are more pressing issues than starting a war, we still need to rebuild...!" Daraku had grown tired of this incessant babble, and he activated his kekkei genkai. His silhouette faded to black and then to nothing at all, and he passed through the wall like a phantom.

The missing ninja stood right next to his kin, the three that were debating the issue like dummies, but they didn't see any sign of him. The perfect application of the Fortune Path Ishido, Daraku couldn't help but smile with self-confidence. He shoved his blade into the woman's torso, and covered her mouth as fast as he could. The two men noticed, but were confused; all they could perceive was that her mouth was forced shut and she was bent back with a hole opening in her stomach. They couldn't see Daraku or his weapon. They still were afraid, though, and turned to escape. Not fast enough. Daraku threw his sword and yanked it back using the chain around his arm all in a matter of seconds, providing a ranged slice that cut through the two men in a simple arc. The blade returned to his palm, and he held it tightly as he watched the two men fall, bleeding out. 3 dead, still no detection. Successful so far, but he didn't push his luck. He moved on, going into the courtyard and gardens.

This area, no doubt, would be more problematic. There was a training section near the left segment of the garden with people sparring, while on the other side there were a large number of clansmen doing some sort of grunt work. Daraku sighed, considering his options, when the idea hit him. The jutsu I created... It would work marvelously; all of the clansmen in this sector were within range, and with them killing one another, they would have no idea that Daraku was involved in any way. He created the Ox hand seal and looked straight ahead at them as the chakra pulsed out of him in a wave. It reached them, and they all stopped their training and lifting and whatnot. There was a long period of silence, wherein Daraku figured one of two things was happening. Either the jutsu was taking effect, or they had felt the chakra presence and were now going to track it back to its source and kill Daraku. Luckily, he discovered it was the former. A yell bellowed from the mouth of one of the trainers. "FIGHT TO THE DEATH!" Everyone cheered, and then they all went at each others throats, slicing, stabbing, using jutsu, the works. Daraku couldn't help but feel at least a little proud of the jutsu. The wonders of the brain were certainly a great help, and the ease of simply adjusting chemicals within it was the key component in making all of them no better than rabid creatures. He watched as they killed each other, one by one, until only one was left standing, another thirteen dead for a total of sixteen dead Ishido so far. The last survivor of this "fight to the death" was a woman, who had curly blonde hair that fell down to just under her ears like elegant bells. She stared down at the blood on her hands as Daraku released the jutsu. He was still out of sight, so she was under the impression that it wasn't a jutsu at all, that she and the rest of her kin had done this of their own accord...and she fell to her knees, crying. One could only imagine her pain in that moment, but it didn't concern Daraku. He;d been through similar hardship, although not necessarily by his own actions, but he felt no sympathy for the girl. She needed to learn how to be strong, and what better time to learn to do that than now, in her most vulnerable state, after murdering so many of those she loved and cared for...Daraku left her there, sobbing, as he moved toward the entrance to the interior compounds. Sure, there were more to be killed out here, on the other end of the garden past the monument to Senrei, the clan's true founder, but Daraku needed to make an impact on the Pursuers both in troops and in leadership...and the best way to do that was to kill Fuiyoka's direct subordinates.

Daraku sheathed his sword again, looking up at the seal placed over the gate to the interior halls. He knew this seal well, as it was the same seal placed on the gate into Ishido Castle back in Suna. He knew that jutsu would be enough to destroy it, so long as they were powerful jutsu. He held his sword back and charged chakra into it, enhancing the chakra substantially within. The blade itself was engineered to work with Fuuton that way...when enough power was stored, he swung the sword swiftly, and a massive torrent of wind blasted out, and it smashed into the seal. The two forces canceled one another out, and the gate swung open slowly. This corridor led to many rooms, but he knew exactly where the diplomacy room was, and that's where the most influential people would be. He phased into the locked room and found them in the middle of a meeting. They spoke amongst themselves, still not noticing the invisible figure that would herald their deaths. Their words were quiet, almost a whisper, as if they thought someone was listening, but that was simply their way of being "civil" was Daraku's assumption. He listened for a moment, and realized what they were debating; they wanted to overthrow the Hokage and put Fuiyoka in as the new Hokage. How they would do it was questionable, but they could certainly get it done if they were half of what their reputation entailed. Still, Daraku grew bored of their chatter and planning, and he held his sword off to the right. Flames cloaked it as he activated his favorite Katon technique to make the blade into a makeshift kindler, holding it close to the nearby curtains.

When they noticed the fire burst up and take the curtains in, he moved on and set the meeting table to burn, then the paperwork scattered across the room. The eight clansmen within were now in panic, trying to find a way to save the paperwork and keep it from burning. Argument broke out between them on what was more important here, whether to save the papers above all else or to worry about their own lives. Either way, Daraku would kill them, be it with them burning in the flames or falling by his hand some other method. He phased out through the back wall and discovered a single paper bomb within the flak jacket compartment of a fallen Ishido. The girl who was here before was now gone, her sobbing unheard and her figure unseen. He wondered where she had gone before focusing again on the paper bomb. He looted it and placed it on the ground as a trap, then retreated to the bushes.

Surely enough, as he expected, the diplomats exited the building using their kekkei genkai to phase through the walls as he had; they still didn't expect the trap. Soon, an explosion sounded through the area, and all eight diplomats were dead, remains scattered around the garden and near the burning building. Daraku felt he had sufficiently done his job here, now. Many clansmen had died, none of them knew it was he. He had set them up like dominoes and watched from the shadows as they fell, killing the first three, turning thirteen against one another, and letting the last eight fall into a trap. That was twenty four lost men that Fuiyoka would have to mourn, and a weakened force that Daraku would soon overcome, when he would return. In addition, the diplomacy office was in flames and the information held there was most likely going to be unrecoverable. All in all, mission accomplished. He released his kekkei genkai and appeared again, his Aoi Bara cloak blowing in the wind. It was almost dawn, and he hadn't slept all day. Huh. No excuse to sleep now, though, as he had a long trip back to Iwa to make. He smiled as he phased through the wall and left the stronghold falling to pieces. He'd be back, and when he did come, Fuiyoka would be his sole target, and he would have his revenge.

Mission Word Count:
1,916/2,500

2A Clan Divided Empty Re: A Clan Divided Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:44 am

Daraku

Daraku

D-rank
Just as Daraku made his way off of the plot of land and into the trees, two figures intercepted him, stopping him in his tracks. More adversaries, maybe? If they were, they weren't very smart, as they didn't try to ambush or sneak attack him. Just direct confrontation. Closer inspection revealed they were two women; one was the girl from earlier who had killed the other clansmen under Daraku's jutsu, while the other was much older. The girl spoke first. "What you made me do was heinous. The rumors about Fortune Path Ishido are all true...you're nothing but monsters, such heartless men!" The older woman laid a hand on the girl's shoulder, consoling her with a simple touch. Her lips parted as she whispered. "Now, now, Yame, it's alright. What happened today will be atoned for, I just want to thank you for alerting everything to my attention. I'll inform Matriarch Fuiyoka as soon as we defeat this man..." So this Yame girl had tattled on Daraku, eh? And now she and her mother were going to try and kill him. Laughable indeed. A smile broke out on his face, and he removed his Aoi Bara mask, placing it in his back pocket. His blue eyes resonated with the light of dawn, and the blood dripped from Hikō as he unsheathed it yet again. That sword was certainly getting its fair share of carnage this morning, and now there was no turning back, he had to kill these two before they could inform anyone else. Two more kills to his name, a thing of pride to him and disgust to others.

"I suppose I am a monster. I have no empathy for those around me, I only care for myself, and I have no regrets in neither stealing nor killing. These are the components for a monster, but they also provide me with the independence and strength to be a demigod, since I'm not bogged down with all of these pathetic emotions you people feel. I'm stronger than half the ninja in this village, and most of the other half don't have the will to try and fight me anyway. So, call me what you will, give me every label you can think of, but in my own conscious, I'll only be concerned with advancing myself further. Any last words?" 

"Enough. This is why we left Sunagakure in the first place, why we made this branch of the Ishido what it is today. We are different than you Seeker scum." She made a string of hand seals and a massive water dragon appeared from the blue, lunging at Daraku. He ducked to the left, sustaining half the damage he would have from a direct impact, and juked forward to tackle the old woman down. He followed through with a spin and sliced into the Yame's chest, leaving her incapacitated and bleeding as he finished her off with a swift stab to the throat. He pulled Hikō out and pointed it now to the old woman again. "Oh, so I'm scum now? You lapdogs of Fuiyoka are the ones who left, who tore this family in two, who got my mother killed. None of this would have happened if you had stayed." He slit her throat and watched the life drain from her as she finally bled out. Without another word, he sheathed his sword and continued into the forest, leaving the corpses there in the leaves.

Mission Word Count: 2,500/2,500 -Complete-

Used Jutsu:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.