D-rank
Symbol:
Kishimoto Clan KaizukaOsaka

Clan: Kishimoto

Kekkei Genkai: Resonating Body

Elements: Any

Specialization: Primary: Ninjutsu
Secondary: Taijutsu OR Bukijutsu

Clan History: The Kishimoto are a clan closely related to the Yagatsuki.  The Kishimoto became their own clan when a child of the Yagatsuki developed the ability to infuse their entire bodies to their chakra natures.  This was only developed much later in the child’s life, when the child was grown.  However, the unique change granted better abilities than the Yagatsuki clan.  This new ability, with it’s heightened power, made the shinobi break off from the Yagatsuki, forming their own clan after marrying outside the Yagatsuki clan.  The new genetic trait was passed on, and the Kishimoto are now a thriving clan that pays no dues to any shinobi village.  After generations of the gene being passed on, the Kishimoto have come out from hiding, no longer afraid of others nor the Yagatsuki, which are now their natural-born rivals.

Kekkei Genkai Description: The Kishimoto are blessed and cursed with the ability to resonate their bodies with their chakra elements.  When using elemental jutsu, their bodies will look and have the same properties of the element due to their bodies natural tendency to take on the properties of the element in use.  E.g. Katon would make the clan member look on fire from head to foot, Suiton would make the clan member look soaking wet as if they were in a torrential rainstorm, Fuuton would make the clan member look somewhat transparent and ghost-like with their hair and clothes being constantly blown by invisible wind, Raiton would make the clan member look full of energy with tiny bits of visible electricity running along their body and hair, and Doton would make the clan member look rigid and stiff with cracks along their skin as if made of dry earth.  

- The Kishimoto have a larger chakra pool (+20 to Chakra pool) as they have such an affinity to elemental chakra and their body resonates so well with their chakra.

Drawbacks: The Kishimoto are susceptible to opposing elements, thus they get -1 resistance to their currently resonating element’s weakness.  (E.g. Fire -1 to Water, Water -1 to Earth, Earth -1 to Lightning, Lightning -1 to Wind, Wind -1 to Fire).  All jutsu dealing with the clan's resonating technique can only be used for one specific element per use and thus must wait for cool down to switch elements.
+15% Wordcounts when training all Elements.
Members: [Update accordingly]

Kekkei Genkai Jutsu:
Kishimoto Style:

Last edited by Suzume on Thu May 15, 2014 11:04 pm; edited 10 times in total

2Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Okay, so your +1 to element power is only for whatever element is being resonated. Due to the drawback, you can only resonate one element at a time, so this is essentially only a +1 to an element's power, but variable. 'tsokay.

Drawbacks are all good.

Judging your jutsu assuming you factored in the +1 to power already (due to the rank having it).

Elemental armor: It only blocks one element, so it can block it better, which is fair, I think; that is the added amount, I would think. Then the +1 to power is the higher-rank jutsu that it can block. All-in-all, it's limited but powerful. Good.~

Infused Skin: From what I can see, you're using two effects from a C-rank jutsu, for example, but casting them using a B-power jutsu. I....think this is okay, someone contradict me if I'm wrong.

Exploding Ball: For some of these (namely Katon and Raiton), you don't say how you maintain them. Also, for Suiton, is this a Water Prison that surrounds them entirely, or just their head? Fuuton and Doton look fine.

That's all, I think. Pretty good clan.

3Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:41 am

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Alright, so I added "can be in one quick burst or in a continuous stream of flames" for the Katon and "can continue in continuous streams of lightning or in one quick burst" for Raiton in Exploding Ball jutsu to help show how it can be maintained. The Suiton part of Exploding Ball is like Water Prison in that the ball of water would be large enough (size of the range) to cover the person entirely.

If there's anything else I need to fix or clarify better, I'm ready to edit!

4Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:26 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Uh, seems all good. But the Suiton Exploding Ball....how do they escape drowning? Can they move? Can a jutsu disperse the ball?

5Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:40 am

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
edited the Suiton version of Exploding Ball

6Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:36 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Approved.

7Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Up for review~

The +1 needs to go, as per updated site rules. Drawbacks can be adjusted as necessary.

The jutsu need to all have the +1 removed from them and be edited to updated jutsu guidelines standards.

8Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Tue May 06, 2014 12:50 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
bump for review

9Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Tue May 06, 2014 6:54 pm

Keiko

Keiko

D-rank
Requesting edits to be made on clan jutsu:

Elemental Armour: As this is maintainable, it cannot block against techniques of one rank higher. Additionally, with regular defensive properties, it should only be able to block against three jutsu of a rank lower. Increase the cooldown to "Duration + 3 posts".

Exploding Ball: Change the cooldown to "Duration + 3 posts". For the doton aspect, give a speed at which the chunks of earth fly outwards. I'd also either prefer the chunks of earth to be more spread out / few in number, or the damage to come down, or it'll be fracturing / breaking / shattering bones all across an opponents body if they're within the range.

Infused Skin: Convert the depth of cuts for the Fuuton, Suiton and Doton aspects. Make the increase "Duration + 3 posts".

10Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Tue May 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Believe I made the required edits.

11Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Tue May 06, 2014 7:25 pm

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
Probably going to need another drawback as compensation for the chakra pool bonus. Perhaps a word count increase somewhere.

12Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Wed May 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
Added a wordcount drawback.

13Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Wed May 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Mm, Missions is too slim, I think (and, with the current rank-up rules, is altogether avoidable). I would prefer it be transferred to training....something. I have no preference as to what training, I just think that's a better place to put the WC increase

14Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Thu May 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Suzume

Suzume

D-rank
switched the wordcount % to Element training if that works.

15Kishimoto Clan Empty Re: Kishimoto Clan Tue May 27, 2014 1:40 am

Noriko

Noriko

D-rank
Approved.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.