You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Ambushed [Invite only] Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:26 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira was sitting at home bored out of his mind, he looked out the window and saw that the sun was shining but it was still pretty cool out. He grabbed his sword and leaped out the window, landing with a small "Thud". He stood up and dashed off, moving pretty quickly from roof-top to roof-top, until he neared pirates cove. He then stopped, smirking saying "Come on out you guys i know your their." After which a band of bandits jumped most looked like small fry except their leader he was a large man. One of the bandits said "Dammit, he knew we were there the whole time." Then the leader spoke his voice deep, "It doesnt matter, just go kill him and take his money. Take his sword as well, we can sell it for a price." Then one of the bandits rushed Hira, Hira drew his sword and awaited for the bandit to cloes in, he then slashed once killing the bandit.

2Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Re: Ambushed [Invite only] Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:11 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
Suddenly, out of nowhere, there was a flash. The flash formed into a huge man who dropped from the sky. Immediately after the huge thud and the formation of the crater under his feet, the huge man rose to his full height, being around 6'6. Daisuke grinned, his huge muscles very obvious, and perhaps a defining characteristic. On his side hung three blades, each one shorter than the one before it. A Katana, Wakizashi, and a Tanto. He gripped the handle of his blade, and slashed out. It would appear as if he slid across the ground, and all of a sudden his sword was coated in blood. A moment later, all of the bandits would suddenly spray blood from slices across their chests, defeated. Daisuke pinched the blade with two fingers, throwing the blood from it and sheathing it. "Woo! That was close, huh?"

3Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Re: Ambushed [Invite only] Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
Hira pulled his blade out of the bandit he had just stabbed, and returned it to its sheathe. He looked at the man as he was quite large, and seemed very skilled with his weapons. He smiled and laughed a little "Thanks, but i didnt need any help, i wanted to toy with them a little more."

4Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Re: Ambushed [Invite only] Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:41 pm

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Oh yeah? They weren't even fun to kill. Bandits and criminals never are. You think you would make sure you could handle yourself against warriors should you want to commit any crime. It isn't like they aren't going to be sent after you.." Daisuke chuckles at his own remark, resting his left arm on his Sheath.

5Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Re: Ambushed [Invite only] Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:05 pm

Hiragana

Hiragana

D-rank
"I see your point there." Hira laughed and agreed with the man. He then stepped over some bodies and began to walk off, but stooped and turned towards the man saying "I better get going, so ill see ya around."

6Ambushed [Invite only] Empty Re: Ambushed [Invite only] Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 am

Daisuke

Daisuke

D-rank
"Err.. Right, whatever you say!" Daisuke quickly threw his arm up into the air and waved at the man swiftly. Such a short encounter with whoever this kid was. And here he was hoping for some form of excitement. Despite he was feeling let down, he simply watched the kid walk away.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.