You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:23 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii had a big day the following morning, which would begin his journey as a shinobi. That being that, he figured he'd stop by this temple and pray one more time before his journey really began.

He passed the moon-lit Torii gate, and headed up the path to the shrine. He stopped at the chozuya, a long troth with ladles and clean running water. He took a sip of water and dipped his hands before continuing on towards the shrine's prayer area. This was to purify his spirit. When he got to the entrance he'd take his shoes off, and clap his hands together. This was to signal his arrival to the spirits. Once he was finished praying he'd exit the temple and go to the meditation gardens where people often met friends for tea.

He'd sit on a small platform looking over Kumogakure and sit there in thought. Perhaps someone might come and speak with him, or something. Who knows what's in store for him this evening.

2Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:57 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi had just arrived in kumo a few hours before, But he wanted to see what kumo had to offer. He had heard word of a temple in the village and decided to pay his respects. He traveled with the aid of a friendly villager to the outer most part of the temple. The man nodded to Taku and turned to leave. Takumi looked at the temple and inhaled breathing in the positive energy that surrounded him. He walked past the gate and greeted the girls who tended the water. He bowed down and washed his hands in the water to purify himself to meet the spirits.

Ashe stepped inside he took off his shoes and laid them by the door, He turned and walked toward the shrine and bowed clapping his hands together. After his prayer he bite his thumb and allowed a drop of blood to fall. That was to show the spirits that they were almighty and he was mortal. When he was done he bowed once more to the deity and walked back outside.

When he was done he was directed to the meditation gardens, He walked into it and felt nothing but serenity. As a senju he had a unique ability to sense the energy of the universe around him. As he was looking over the garden he saw another person was there as well. Taku not wanting to be rude walked over and said "Hello nice to meet you, I hope i did not disturb you"

3Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii allowed his mind to wander to many things. The chirping of the birds, sound of the wind, and falling of footsteps around him. Each in turn reminded him of how precious life was, and how precious the lives of those around him were. His eyes opened when the stranger approached.

"Hello nice to meet you, I hope I did not disturb you"

"No, not at all. My name's Takeshii, nice to meet you as well. You don't look like your from around here."

The addition of the stranger was welcomed in fact. Takeshii, scooted over to his left to allow more space for the new comer.

4Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:07 am

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi smiled at the comment "You are correct i am from the village of iwagakure, I am here on vacation. I just thought i would pay my respects before going around sight seeing". Takumi said as he sat down next to the on named Takeshi. "Oh yeah my name I am Takumi, Takumi Senju". He said as he allowed one eye to close so he could feel the energy of his surroundings.

Takumi was very spiritual in fact he spent a lot of his time meditating in iwa, When ever he had time he would sit down and just let his surroundings speak to him. Even if he was on a mission deep in a enemy territory he would sit and meditate when he felt the need. That how his friends joked he would die Yeah i can see you meditating and somebody just walk up and chop your head off He could hear there voices clearly in his head. He smiled a bit thinking of his home but he was in kumogakure for now and he was exited to finally see this village for once without having the fear of dying on his back.

5Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 am

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"You are correct i am from the village of iwagakure, I am here on vacation. I just thought i would pay my respects before going around sight seeing" The young man sat next to Takeshii before continueing, "Oh yeah my name I am Takumi, Takumi Senju"

Takeshii took in the surrounding sounds and sensations before responding.

"Takumi Senju, a pleasure to meet your acquaintance." He said with a short, respectful bow.

"Iwagakure, huh? Is that village much different from this one?" Takeshii asked.

6Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Taku smiled at his new found acquaintance, And answered his question "Well i guess you could say that. In iwa it is mostly rock hence the name the village hidden in the stones, Though we have mountains and even lakes we are known for our rocks". Takumi smiled as he remembered his home. He closed his eyes and said "So are you a ninja of kumo?" Taku asked takeshii. He had not met many of the ninja of the village yet but he was always eager to make a new friend if he could.

7Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 am

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"Well i guess you could say that. In iwa it is mostly rock hence the name the village hidden in the stones, Though we have mountains and even lakes we are known for our rocks". Takumi smiled and closed his eyes as he asked if Takeshii was a Kumogakure shinobi.

"I'll have to visit Iwagakure someday, and indeed I am a Kumogakure Shinobi." Takeshii answered with a proud smile. "And I take it you are a ninja from Iwa?"

Of course he was, he said his last name was Senju, everyone knows that name. It's the sir name of the first hokage, whose brother was the second hokage, and whose grand daughter was the fifth. Being a shinobi was in their blood, and a fine lineage it was.

8Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:39 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi inhaled and said "Yes i love the village it is especially nice in the spring". He said with a smile toward the other ninja. He opened one of his eyes and said "And you are correct i am a ninja from Iwa, My work load has been quite large as of late so the tsuchikage allowed me some free time to explore other countries". Takumi opened his other eye and said "What about you how do you feel about kumo?".

9Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:02 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"Yes i love the village it is especially nice in the spring" he smiled and opened an eye towards Takeshii. "And you are correct i am a ninja from Iwa, My work load has been quite large as of late so the tsuchikage allowed me some free time to explore other countries". Takumi opened his other eye and said "What about you how do you feel about kumo?".

"I love it here, though admittedly I've never been out of the country. The weather is calming to me, though some may consider it frightening at times, with so many storms coming through so often." Takeshii smiled and continued "And the people here are kind and hospitable."

He looked towards Takumi before continuing, "What of the people in Iwagakure, are they welcoming to outsiders?"

10Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:09 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi pondered the question then said "Well there are a few i would avoid but yes most of the village is very welcoming". Takumi said with a smile before speaking "Well so far what i have seen of the village here it is quite welcoming as well". Takumi began to think. "So if you don't mind my asking what rank of ninja are you?".

11Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:16 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
A thoughtful silence went on, as the crickets began to sing their merry songs, and was broken with an answer, "Well there are a few i would avoid but yes most of the village is very welcoming" Takumi said with a smile before continuing "Well so far what i have seen of the village here it is quite welcoming as well".

He paused once again, presumably to think of how to word his next question, "So if you don't mind my asking what rank of ninja are you?".

"Me... I'm only a Genin. What about you, if you don't mind my asking as well." Takeshii answered with a polite smile.

12Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi smiled when he heard the boy was a genin, Taku could remember the days when he was a genin. Just learning his skills and finding a place where he belonged. He smiled and said "I am a Jounin, Though i was considered a prodigy. I was the youngest Jounin in iwa." He chuckled a bit and said "I was jounin by 13 when i think back i find that i probably should have enjoyed by childhood a bit longer but the ninja life called me and i answered" Taku said with a shrug before returning to his meditation.

13Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
"I am a Jounin, Though i was considered a prodigy. I was the youngest Jounin in iwa." he chuckled a bit and continued, "I was jounin by 13 when i think back i find that i probably should have enjoyed by childhood a bit longer but the ninja life called me and i answered" Taku said with a shrug before returning to his meditation.

"Mm... 13 is surely a young age for such a grave responsibility. I'm 13 now, and can't imagine having to go on month long mission that I might not come back from. Though the thought of it does make me excited."

Takeshii thought for a brief moment about what the Ninja life meant to him, "Going new places, and meeting new people. Bettering myself and becoming the best human I can be. This is my prayer for myself." With a smile and a deep bow he'd continue, "I pray that you enjoy your time in Kumogakure, my friend." Rising up onto his knees, "If you get time, keep in touch. And if I ever visit Iwagakure I'll be sure to try and visit you. I've a mission to prepare for myself, so I'm afraid I must bid you farewell."

14Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Takumi Senju

Takumi Senju

D-rank
Takumi stood and bowed to his new friend and said "I will be sure to keep in touch and good luck on your mission". Takumi had finished his meditation and gathered his things before walking away to finally start sight seeing.

-Exit-

15Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Empty Re: Visiting the Temple [Open; No Kill] Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:53 pm

Takeshii

Takeshii

D-rank
Takeshii bowed in return, and turned to leave. The evening moon shone on the Mon as he walked through the temple, as though the gods were giving him their blessing in his upcoming mission. Today turned out to be a wonderful day, new teammates, new sensei, and new friends. Who could ask for more?

~Exit~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.