You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
"My father died for the village, you damned self-aggrandizing bastard. He died fighting in a far away land and never got to see his youngest son, my mother hadn't given birth to my little brother before my dad died. But then my mum died too. So did my brother and sister. They died to try and make the village a better place, they wanted nothing more than for people to be safe and happy."

---

"Who am I, you ask? I am Uchiha Oshiki, I am one of the many people who have helped the village by my own sweat and blood. How many of you in the crowd have risked your life and limb taking on enemies of the village?" he paused for a second. before adding. "Many of you know about what happened to me. I lost my entire family to ninjas from this village, but I still believe in them. Do you know why?"' he asked, and although there was murmuring in the crowd nobody was willing to answer that question.

"It's because we're still human. Shinobi are just trained people who are able to deal with their chakra. You're arguing that people who are trained in the arts of defending the village are the ones leading the village rather than people who have no experience, have no training and have no means of defending the village should it get attacked?" he asked, to which the crowd just fell silent. Sasuma, however, was not done talking.

---

Climbing through the ranks,Oshi had worked through as many jobs as he needed to. Jobs that some people would refuse to do on principle. Quashing a rebellion, assassinating a monster, tracking down missing-nin, even torturing people who had attacked innocents. He was a soldier for the village, there was no doubt about it, but he had also gone through a lot of shit for the village. Even if you ignored the fact that he'd had his family taken from him, he'd been blown up, stabbed, punched repeatedly, thrown into an explosion, had his ankle broken, fought an entire group of soldiers at once, taken out an entire ninja squad on his own without using any weapons but a flash bomb. Every thing that he'd been through might have scarred a lesser man mentally, but instead every single death, every single stab wound, every single time he could have just given up and stop fighting on made him stand up taller, straighten his back and hang his head high. He was fighting to become the hokage, that path was never going to be clean of bodies, he'd never be able to survive with clean hands forever. But, what he could do was make sure that everything that happened didn't happen for nothing, every loss counted, every wound counted, and when he was finally in charge there would be changes. That day, every drop of his own blood spilled for this village would come to fruition, blossom into new life that would be able to support the village's future properly. That was the reason, he told himself, that hew as continuing to go on dangerous, life-threatening missions. He was even willing to do this one.

This mission as it turned out, was a grimy one to say the least, but at least it was more honorable than the one where he'd had to assassinate the dignitary. It appeared to be the case that there was a new group of missing-nins that were operating out of the port that Konoha used to use for moving it's people around, for getting people to and from the island that Kirigakure stood on. As long as they were there, his brief had gone, people would always have to worry about whether or not their ship would be raided, whether they'd be able to pass unmolested through the port, able to carry on their lives that they had all right to enjoy in peace. Now, that would have been a noble cause, and he had no problem taking out Missing-nin who threatened the lives of good people, as he had proven on several different occasions. But, that wasn't the whole of the mission. See, missing-nins didn't manage to survive without being sneaky, and apparently the port guard didn't know that they were in the wrong, that they were threatening the people who wanted to go on their day to day lives, and so they were actually working for the group. Well, maybe they weren't directly working for them, but they were definitely playing into the group's hand.

See, they were actually renting out a place on the docks, which made them a client. Since the village couldn't give any evidence that they were doing all these terrible things, mainly since witnesses that were willing to testify in private were unwilling to risk their lives by admitting it in public, they weren't able to get them taken in by the port's authorities - Innocent until proven guilty and all that crap - So, technically in this case Oshiki was the one who was breaking Fire Country law, if he was discovered and shown to the people of the fire country as a criminal, he would have to be exiled from the village for fear of civil war. As such, it was imperative that he keep his identity a secret, since he was going to be doing some illegal work for the village. Honestly, this seemed like something more closely linked to ANBU than simply a mission given to a normal shinobi, but he was not going to complain. He was doing the right thing morally, if not legally, and he was getting paid for it. Win-win, right?

As it was, he stood in a brown hooded jacket that he had taken to wearing outside of the village, the jacket being long enough for a pair of tails to move down and rest comfortably just below the back of his knees. Now, normally wearing this would be enough, but he'd had to leave his headband at home, to make sure that it was not immediately obvious that he was from Konoha, and had gone to lengths to make sure that his face was covered. The bottom half of his face was covered in a strange black fabric, almost like a bandana but complete around the back rather than tied. above that, he wore a hat that hid his hair, leaving the only thing remotely recognizable being his eyes. If he was unmasked, he'd use a henge jutsu to change into a younger, blonde ninja and so even if they did unmask him they'd be going on a wild goose chase, hunting for someone that doesn't even exist.

Additional Information:

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo skipped down the path towards the docks, humming along the way. It was a bright day out again, with scattered clouds all around. The sun overhead beat down with its usual intensity, which Ukiyo was more than happy about. I get to kick some missing nin butt and it's a beautiful day out? Awesome. Ukiyo had gotten word of a new mission earlier that day. As usual, a messenger pidgin had stopped by her tree and handed off the note, receiving a few berries from Ukiyo in return. The note was as follows:

Ukiyo-
We have received word of that several missing nin have been spotted along the docks. These shinobi have been harassing patrons and otherwise causing mischief, resulting in a drastic loss of both trade and travel. Because we are on good terms with Kirigakure currently, we would like to keep it that way. If these shinobi were to persist in their actions, the port could very well fall into chaos and a full scale cleanup required. This should be avoided if possible, and therefore you are being assigned to take care of the shinobi. You have been assigned to work with another ninja, whom you will meet just outside the port. He is of Special Jounin rank and therefore you will be leading this mission. While we understand your preference to working alone, the shinobi you will encounter are highly trained and we would like to avoid a riot. We have chosen you and your partner for your infiltration skills and assassination abilities. Allow us to emphasize the infiltration aspect, as you are not to engage these shinobi in open combat. Any attempt to do so will result in a riot and far more chaos than we wish to provoke. Please take care of these ninja and keep an eye on your partner, as he is still somewhat young for such a dangerous mission.

Ukiyo grinned at the memory, It almost seems like they paired me up with someone to keep an eye on Me. Tsk, foolish adults. Maybe I should stir up a little trouble for them; a penance for treating me with such disrespect. Ukiyo continued on her way towards the dock, quickly moving along the path while dreaming up ways to screw up the mission. Why should I even believe their description? For all I know I'm being sent to take out an innocent group of ninja who had been causing trouble for no one else but them. Hm. As she approached where she was to meet her partner, she saw a ninja concealed in a brown, hooded coat. Ukiyo cracked a laugh at the site, God he must be hot in that... Ukiyo was wearing her normal attire, knowing she wasn't very recognizable as it was. She also took the liberty of taking a bath that morning, making her far, far cleaner than usual. Her clothes were almost their original white again and her skin/hair didn't seem to have any of their usual dirt at all. Her hair was the only thing that made her stand out, but then again, Ukiyo didn't plan on being seen. As she casually approached the man, he turned to her. She could see that his face was concealed as well by some black fabric, but his eyes were left uncovered.  She quickly closed in on him and shoved her face up to his, gazing deep into his eyes. Ukiyo grinned devilishly,

Tsk, you're that brat from before, aren't you? Ukiyo made it a point to be able to recognize individuals by even the slightest characteristic. This was crucial to her survival growing up, as she needed to quickly find a way to remember which animals were hostile or not.

631/3000

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
When his partner finally arrived, his mouth hung open in surprise, not able to seen underneath the mask thankfully. It was that bitch from the forest! He hated to say it but he'd been thinking about her more and more recently, although he wasn't entirely sure why. Honestly, he was sure that it was simply because she was the first person in years of combat to hand his ass to him, and she did it on a silver platter. But there was also something else about her, something dark and foreboding that had made him concerned since he had noticed it. She was not quite human. Well, her body was human, her mind was very much human, and all Senju were partially flora as well as fauna, but with her it seemed to be a whole different level. She didn't feel pain, she didn't get tired, she moved faster than he could believe at times, although he had done a good job in catching up to her speed by now. Now he was as fast as a Sannin, he was almost as fast as a kage, but she was still above him in that league.

Honestly, comparing the pair of them might just get him a little bit depressed. She was the girl that had made him angry, the one that he hated to think about so much but the one that also drove him to be better. It was because of that meeting that they'd had in the forest that he had begun to care so much about his fighting skills, and as such had developed them to the next level. Not that he would ever admit that to her, he was not going to give her the satisfaction of knowing that he actually saw her as a target to beat, she would probably laugh at that and revel in their little situation. So, instead, he just watched her get ever closer, hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't notice who he was. this mask was enough to hide from most people, and the only way that she'd be able to know who he was was by being able to tell simply by the eyes. He'd heard that eyes were the windows to the soul, but that wasn't physically possible, right?

But, then she leaned forwards so their faces were almost pressing together. She was looking him dead in the eyes, and somehow from simply doing that she was able to see who he was as easily as if he'd not been wearing a mask at all. A part of him was worried whether this disguise would actually work, but he was sure it was just something wrong with the girl. She was, after all, inhuman - she probably had a large amount of abilities that would make a normal man jealous. But, when she called him a brat, he felt his jaw tighten and his teeth grit together in irritation. He wanted to fight her again, to remind her that they were the same level, but he also knew that that would be contrary to his mission and that if they were to work together properly he was going to need to swallow his pride. He wished that she would swallow her tongue, and make it easier for them to work together, but since he doubted she'd be willing to do that, he was just going to have to put his dignity aside and be the pleasant, respectful one.

Backing away from her, he nodded. She was going to call him brat no matter what he did, so his own actions were what was important. Instead of arguing her like he had on the first time, he was instead going to subjugate himself to her, drag himself below her level, because after all she was on a higher level than him - promotion wise, anyway. Not that she wasn't better than him outside of promotions, the fact that she had once beaten him so easily proved that that was incredibly false, but he was different now. Time had passed since he had lost that fight, if little more than a month. His abilities had developed after their apparent six year atrophying session, and he'd risen the ranks so quickly it had almost made his head spin. Now he was on the verge of being promoted to Jounin, the highest normal rank that a member of the village could possibly be able to take, and he was sure that he could bite his tongue and deal with one trouble child for however long it took to do this mission.
"Indeed I am, Lady Ukiyo. your ability to instantly know me simply from my eyes is remarkable, if you don't mind me saying." he said, trying to come up with some bullshit to compliment her with. That was about as far as he was going to go with it, but he added one more thing.

"I trust our independent feelings about the other won't stop us protecting the village? I'd hate for people to get hurt simply because you dislike my spinning dots." He tried to say it as jovially as possible, but there was a point behind it. If they got people injured that didn't deserve to be, simply because they were unable to deal with their basic differences, he would feel bad about himself for a long time. Maybe she would notice the fact that he was speaking unnaturally, a sign that he was having to bite his tongue from saying mean things, graphic threats or insinuations about her mother that would make even the ghost of Lord Jaraiya himself blush like an innocent schoolgirl, but hopefully she had not spent enough time around humans for her to be able to tell what was going on, quite literally, behind the mask - That was, after all, the whole reason that she was like this. She was living in the forest, she was a pure blood senju, the part of her that was human was very underfed and thus would probably not notice little social quirks like that.

Mission: 2138/3000

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo grinned devilishly at the boy's line. Protect the village? So that's what you think we're doing here? She was about to give him an earful on Konoha's priorities, but held her tongue. As he said, he didn't want people to get hurt over their disagreement, and since she knew she didn't care who did or didn't get hurt, Ukiyo could tell that getting into another argument with him would just slow them down. She kept her gaze on his eyes, squinting slightly and pressing her grin at the thought of snapping the misguided Uchiha in two. Ukiyo wanted this mission done as quickly as possible though, so she backhandedly agreed to the truce while putting the young man in his place should he have any smugness about him. Just try to keep up. Ukiyo turned and stepped past him, facing the direction of the docks. She stood with her hands on her hips and legs slightly apart, looking ahead with a crooked smile as her eyes surveyed the area. They weren't far from the docks, and in fact the small town that surrounded it was within a stone's throw. Ukiyo was scouting a path to make their approach from, knowing the targets would be surrounding the docks. After about a minute, she nodded, then turned around.

Alright. What infiltration techniques do you have? Our best chance is to lure them away from any civilians or guards, be it one by one or as a group. I have my Mayfly technique, which I can use to travel through the ground and any type of plant dead or alive. On top of that, most people see me as a little girl. Ukiyo brought her hand to her mouth and giggled, closing her eyes. Which could easily be used to pick off a couple of 'em. Ukiyo hated that people treated her like a child. It made these moments all the more enjoyable; when people let their guard down in the face of her "innocence", only to be skewered seconds later. She got a sick kind of joy out of it, to say the least. Ukiyo folded her arms and thought. I remember you using genjutsu last time we met. What do you have that could help? Her right leg had bent back while speaking, tapping her toes into the ground below it as if bouncing. It wasn't a nervous twitch, more of an irritated one. Asking for help from genjutsu, let alone an Uchiha. Tsk. He better be worth it. She continued to smile, however, and in fact she appeared comfortable. However this was more due to the fact that she was preparing for combat and was excited to begin their assault. Oshiki was, in that regard, merely a tool to her; one that was of use for the mission on hand, but nothing more. Should the time come, however, she would protect him in any way she could from the enemy. Not because she cared, but because that would be admitting she was as unskilled as he was for not being able to save him. Ukiyo smiled at the Uchiha boy in wait of his answer, her eyes locked on his.

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
Moving through the area after Ukiyo, he followed after her as close as he could with his speed deficit. They were much closer than they had once been, but he was still slightly inferior to her in that regard. She was, after all, the fastest person that he had ever met, so there was no shame in admitting that he was a little worse than she was. Finally, as they got closer to the docks, she began talking again. She asked what infiltration techniques he had, and despite the fact that he had many of them, he decided that he was going to go out of his way to make her look like a fool for what she had said about him. He could tell just from the way that she held herself that she was playing her usual superiority card. Of course, she was superior but she didn't need to blatantly act like she knew it and it was an obvious fact. She was so damned overconfident that he was going to need to show her just how good he was. He wasn't her level, but he was more than the worthless pile of crap that she clearly took him for.

Still, he wasn't going to let it affect their mission, they were both soldiers for Konohagakure and that meant that they were going to have to deal with this properly. As they looked over the building that they were using, he did something that she clearly would have hated. His eyes turned red and two dots appeared within them, and suddenly the entire world lit up with a chakra symbol. Hers was this strange, mushy sort of green color, like sour apples - How appropriate that she would be like that, being the cruel flower that she was -, but what was more important was the fact that he could see into the building. There were three of them nearer the center, one on the other side of the wall from where they were standing, and there was one in the far distance, clearly guarding the other side of the building from any potential intruders. this was going to be a piece of cake, at least from what he knew.

"Don't bother using the fancy stuff when any old technique would work, Ukiyo." he said, shooting her a look that, whilst avoiding challenging her authority, showed that he was telling her rather than asking her. This situation didn't require them to use any fancy tricks, at least not yet. If they could do this by the book, then it would be a lot less likely to go to the dogs than if they decided to give it a silver shine. After saying such, his hands moved through the signs of the techniques. Within a second, he was engulfed in a cloud of smoke and when he emerged, he looked even stranger than he had beforehand. At least, he looked stranger in terms of someone like Ukiyo who had never been to this place before. He had only been a few times, but he had been here long enough to know the style of the armor that the guards used. He was now, rather than his usual form, a glasses-wearing man with long black hair almost done up in a bow due to his hair style. His clothes themselves had changed, his face completely revealed so that he was wearing the captain's uniform of the port guards. It almost looked like he was wearing a badly color coordinated suit underneath a large cream cloak that was pinned with an emerald-encrusted broach. He would draw attention anywhere but the port, where he just looked like he was a captain of the local guards. Looking back over his shoulder, he smiled at his partner, trying not to imagine choking her to death, before saying.

"I'm going to go remove the guard. Get on the roof and come join me the moment they're taken care of. Try not to get into trouble, my lady." he said, even his voice having changed from it's normal form. Now his voice was enchanting and authoritative, his voice appearing to have dropped two octaves, not quite growling and horrifically masculine, but it was definitely a lot more officious than Oshi's normal tone, and before she could complain he was gone in a sprint, his movements barely detectable by her.

Turning around the corner, he stopped and began walking towards the guard. Since his sharingan was no longer active, he could see her for who she was. She was a young woman, very pretty and with a face that most people would find unable to resist. However, since he was concentrating on the mission, he instead noted her open wearing of weapons. She was wearing four knives around her belt, she had to be a bukijutsuist. That meant that she was likely not going to be as intelligent as a genjutsuist or a puppeteer. Good, that could work to his advantage. When she saw him approach, she turned and smiled smugly at him, as if he was little more than a smear of dirt underneath her heel. That look... it was the same one that he had seen in Ukiyo's eyes a moment ago. Good, he was going to be able to take out his frustration on that girl on her. When she spoke her voice was clearly that of a posh girl, probably spoiled since birth.

"Hello, Captain, I thought we told you we didn't need the guards around our compound. Nobody's going to be stupid enough to try and steal from us." He nodded, continuing to walk towards her with a fake smile on his face, trying to look kind and approachable, but a little bit concerned. She clearly bought it as when he stood before her, she raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow wondering what he was here for. If his cover had been blown, she might have run back into the building, so the fact that she was remaining out here with him spoke leagues of how well this had worked.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but there's been a warnings about a pair of fishy looking people around the port. Could you please tell me if you've seen anyone?" she shook her head, and then his disguise faltered slightly, his expression turning into a mocking little grin. He shouldn't be enjoying this so much, but this was almost like destroying Ukiyo. this was going to be fun.

"Good." he said, before moving forwards. She was unable to see his movement until she felt a pair of gloved hands around her head. That was the last thing she felt as her neck was broken a second later, her body falling limp before Oshi tossed her over the edge of the peer, letting her body sink rapidly under the lapping waves of the water. He would have tied her to a rock or something to ensure that she definitely fell, but this was just going to have to do.

Additional Information:

Last edited by Uchiha Oshiki on Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Oshiki spoke, Ukiyo couldn't help but grin. His arrogance was hilarious to her. So confident of his abilities and so unaware of her own; she wondered why they would team her up with someone so careless. Keep trying to act like a man Oshiki, maybe one day you'll be a real boy. Ukiyo giggled more at the thought, then began to daydream. "Finally! Finally! A real boy! I really did it! I really made it! Now I'll show her! I'll show her just how much of a man I really am!" And then I make him eat dirt. Yes, yes definitely dirt. Ukiyo's giggle turned into outright laughter at the thought of his punishment. This boy, this Uchiha was clearly going to be trouble for her. She reconsidered her decision to assist him should he need it, wondering if maybe it'd be better to let him learn a lesson. Hm. I certainly can't do it without getting in trouble. And he does seem awfully smug... Before she could finish the thought, the boy began barking orders at her.

"I'm going to go remove the guard. Get on the roof and come join me the moment they're taken care of. Try not to get into trouble, my lady." This annoyed Ukiyo, having orders given to her by someone not only beneath her but whom she was in charge of.

I'm the captain of this mission and I- Before she could finish, he was off. Ukiyo's face grew red and she ground her teeth slightly at his insolence. That prick. He wants to run off and die? Fine by me. Ukiyo looked over to the building. Oshiki clearly scouted it with his sharingan, so there were most likely hostiles inside. Ukiyo wasn't about to be shown up by some brat, so she quickly ran to the nearest tree and began scrambling up it. She run up it on all fours, as if a squirrel, climbing it with intense speed. When she got near the top, Ukiyo swung around to the front of the trunk and ran out onto a branch while crouching. She peered inside the second floor window of the building and saw a girl about her age/height. She had short brown hair with eyes crazier than anything she's ever seen. She was playing with a cleaver, chopping into some wooden panels along the side of the room. She appeared to be laughing about something but, for the life of her, Ukiyo couldn't tell what. I guess you're first. Ukiyo made two hand signs and proceeded to jump to the open window, grasping hold of the ledge and pulling herself inside the wood as she collided her body with it. This would make her entry silent, and leave a small flower growing on the window sill. The maniacal girl saw the flower and began walking up to it with murderous intent. She wielded her blade in her right hand and her excitement grew with each step. Just as she reached the window, however, Ukiyo rose from the floorboards behind her, utterly quiet. She swiftly grasped her hand around the girl's mouth to keep her from screaming and simultaneously placed her fingers against her back (which had been bent to a point in the form of a seal). In a split second, two chutes of bamboo speared through the young girl, stabbing through the back of her hand and out the front of her chest before she could lay a hand on the innocent flower.

Pathetic human. This wouldn't kill her instantly, but instead send her into enough shock that she would instantly be knocked unconscious. However the blood loss would surely kill her in a manner of minutes. Ukiyo removed her bamboo from the girl and broke it off her hands, sliding the chutes into the side of her shirt should she need them later. She threw the girl over her shoulder and jumped back out the window, placing her body within the dense foliage of the trees outside. Ukiyo then made her way to the top of the building, where she crawled across the roof and peaked over the other side. There, she saw a suspicious figure dumping a body into the water, and could only assume it was Oshiki. Ukiyo sprouted a flower in her hand and dropped it over the edge, hoping the Uchiha would get the signal.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
Oshi hadn't heard any noises coming from the confrontation in the warehouse, which was a good thing since if he didn't hear anything then nobody in the building would have either. In fact, he had no idea that she had already taken out one of the major threats. So, the girl with the throwing knives was dead, and the girl with the hatchet was in very much a similar situation. That would mean that there was only the puppeteer and the master of this little group. Well, that was going to be fun, though he had no idea about that. All he knew was that there was a slowly falling flower going through the air. Now, he had been looking around this place whilst talking to the girl, and he knew that there were no trees around here, and since it was a flower that most likely meant... his hand swept out and grabbed it, before looking up where it came from to see Ukiyo. He couldn't quite make out her expression, but she either looked bored, having had to wait up there all this time, or she had gotten ahead of the game in which case she probably would be smiling. Either way... he tossed the flower on the ground behind where he had been standing, he could use that later. Beckoning for her to come down, he turned his face to the door.

The door, as it turned out, was more like a fourth wall. This fourth wall was made up of some sort of metal attached to a winch that, he had to guess, when you pressed this button would be pulled repeatedly, hoisting the building's door open. Now, that would normally be fine, but if the people that were inside found them out already or were getting suspicious about the fact that they had just lost their security then they would most likely attack them the moment the door opened. He didn't know what the people inside could actually do, but he knew that this was going to be one of the only ways through. What was worse was the fact that, once they did this, there was a much higher chance that the guards would notice them. So far, they had been operating out of the shadows, hidden either behind a building or through the back window of the building. The moment that they opened this door, they were going to be fighting right in the open, and they were going to be the ones who looked like they were in the wrong here. He hoped that they could finish this off before the Port Guards showed up, Oshi was not a fan of killing people who are due respect.

Still, pressing the button and opening the door, he changed his position to one of an official coming on business, making sure that there was no obvious blood on "his" clothes as the door half opened.... and then there was the sound of gnashing teeth as a pair of wolves shot out from under the semi-open door. Wolves... there was a summoner here? He was sure there was a summoner rather than juts a seijutsuist because, looking at the wolf, he noticed that they were not quite wolf like. One had a third eye on it's forehead with what appeared to be an active byakugan, the other had spikes going down his back. So, they were being used for scouting and attacking? The byakugan would have seen everything that had happened so far, and with that little knowledge he cursed his luck and dropped out of the jutsu. There was no point wasting extra chakra for an already failed attempt, and instead he focused on fighting them before they could do any real damage.

The moment he got close enough, he shot an apologetic look up at Ukiyo, before talking to the animals. By the time that he had reacted to it properly, there was now the three eyed wolf trying to bite him in the leg, his teeth sinking in only for a second before Oshi dealt with him, although more than long enough for there to be a set of bite marks through his trousers into his skin, beginning to spill red blood.

"Hello, puppy!" he said, before his boot came in and kicked it hard on it's underside, slamming the byakugan using wolf into the air before following it with the other boot, slamming it into the other animal, sending them both flying off the edge of the pier. "SOD OFF, PUPPY!" The moment they landed in the water, they disappeared with a pair of poofs, smoke covering where they had been. Yep, they were summoned creatures alright. If they hadn't been, they would have simply drowned there. That meant that not only were they summoned but their master actually cared about them. Probably just as tools though, a lot of the summoning people that he'd run into had no respect for their allies for anything other than tools.

By the time that little squabble was over, he turned around just in time to see him about to get impaled multiple times by.... were those bamboo sticks?!? It seemed like he had been stabbed through the chest, five different shoots piercing him through the center of his chest before his body disappeared, replaced by a single flower with Oshi appearing on the floor where the flower had been. He, unfortunately, didn't have any time to force the offensive as he saw another group of shoots throwing themselves out of the darkness. Hoping that the shoots weren't strong enough to pierce through the wall, he tossed himself backwards, dodging the shoots with ease before hiding behind the wall, beckoning for Ukiyo to come down and join him. The person who'd attacked him had used a nature chakra style tech, that meant.... that meant, unfortunately, that whoever they were versing was a Senju. Now, it wasn't like he was afraid of upsetting Ukiyo, judging from the way that she reacted to humans as a whole, but what he was annoyed about was the fact that they were going to have to fight someone who had the same techniques as Ukiyo did. Hopefully it wasn't another plant-based lunatic, he only needed to deal with one of those per day.

Additional Information:

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo watched as Oshiki picked up the flower and glanced up at her. She grinned at him, as if to ask what was taking him so long. He signaled for her to come down, which only infuriated Ukiyo. Who the hell does he think he is? Giving me orders? She was about to return a sign for him to come up, but he didn't watch long enough to receive it. Ukiyo's grin dropped into an agitated expression as she lied on her belly. She watched as he eyed the door to the front and made his way to the button beside it. The fuck? Well, if he thinks he's so tough, he can handle the ground level on his own. Seriously, walking in the front door? He's not really going to- Oshiki pressed the button and the door began lifting. Sigh, Uchiha... Immediately two wolves emerged from beneath the metal entrance, launching themselves towards Oshiki. Ukiyo smiled again, amused by his welcoming committee. Good. About time you learn a lesson. As she lied there, Oshiki dealt with the two animals rather quickly, only taking a minor flesh wound in the process. Soon, however, chutes of bamboo also emerged from the building. Ukiyo's eyes widened. A Senju? Here? This...this is my lucky day. Ukiyo's smiled curled into a menacing grin; the thought of crushing a fellow Senju filling her with excitement. Oshiki disappeared in a puff of smoke, leaving Ukiyo's flower behind to take the hit as he took cover. He signaled Ukiyo again to come down and help him, which Ukiyo happily accepted, and dropped down beside Oshiki.

Oh, what? Poor little Uchiha in over his head? How bout you take a seat while the real ninja settle things. She whispered to him as she removed her shoes and ankle weights, then stepped out of cover. As soon as she became visible in the doorway, several chutes of bamboo were launched at different parts of her body. Ukiyo grasped one of the bamboo at her hip and tilted her body back a bit. She then lifted her foot and pushed off the ground at an angle, spinning her body violently at the same angle. As she did so, Ukiyo held the bamboo out slightly, deflecting the enemy's similar, yet clearly weaker, attack. The bamboo scattered around her, and Ukiyo caught herself on the ground using her free hand to throw her weight into the floor, crouching. She waited a moment, then saw her opponent. The man before her moved strangely, in fact, he didn't even seem to be moving on his own at all. He appeared to be floating, and his body was practically limp. Ukiyo had seen puppets only once before, but it was obvious that this man was being manipulated. Ukiyo's smile diminished, upset that she would not have the honor of defeating a real Senju. The man before her, however, did not hesitate. He immediately lifted up his arms and began spinning them around, his entire body spiraling. As he did so, his arms began to morph larger and larger into gigantic tree branches, sharpened at the ends of each branch/subbranch. Ukiyo lifted her arm that held the bamboo at the sight of an incoming branch, and her skin instantly morphed into bark. The branch hit it dead on her forearm, and was stopped in its tracks. Ukiyo stood firm, the blow being completely absorbed into her arm. She smiled,

My turn. Ukiyo flung her free hand forward instantly and, with the now stationary Senju puppet directly in front of her, four vines grew out from different parts of her body and latched onto the puppet's four limbs. One vine grew from each of her ankles towards the puppet's while one grew from each her palm and elbow and caught the puppet's two arms. Each of them wrapped around the puppet and tightened, restraining him from any type of movement. Oshiki! Get whoever's controlling him! Ukiyo stared at the lifeless puppet, unsure of how she felt about him. She realized she felt sorry for him; even a Senju didn't deserve to be manipulated like that. Manipulated...like so many others...like her parents. Ukiyo tensed her body as she felt the puppet attempting to move/access its components. Ukiyo's vines wrapped around each of its limbs entirely, coiling from the tips of his fingers across his torso, from his toes to his head, soon every inch was entangled by the vines.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
"Oh, what? Poor little Uchiha in over his head? How bout you take a seat while the real ninja settle things" Oh, she was being sarcastic even in the middle of combat? He had only been hit once, and that was when they'd gotten the jump on him. Besides, summoned beasts were a bit of a bastard to deal with, it was hardly a surprise that he'd get at least one injury from them. Either way, when she ran into the darkness, he activated his sharingan so he could see what was going on. What he saw.. surprised him. there were two presences with the same style of chakra versing each other, but behind one of them were a series of connecting chakra lines. They were.... they were puppet lines? Fucking 'ell, that meant... The senju was already dead.

He didn't know how long ago the man had died, but considering he was still able to be used as a puppet, that meant that he had either been killed recently enough for him not to have begun to rot yet, or that he had been manipulated with more than just chakra strings to keep him "fresh". The person who was controlling him was... oh my god, this guy was fat as fuck! He'd fought that guy back in the forest who looked like he'd eaten an entire factory's worth of food, but if this guy was to be at an all you can eat buffet he'd fucking crash the economy! Still, by the time that he had thought this Ukiyo had already run in and gotten herself into a combat situation. She really wasn't that good at being subtle was she? Still, when she ran in, he could see the bamboo coming to get her, which she dealt with easily. The fight was getting interesting as he saw Uki's chakra exploding, her entire body being wrapped in it. He had to guess that it was some form of plant armor. Stepping out from cover, he walked into the building, coming alongside the fight for a second, watching what was going on. The only person who was left of their entire troupe was in the other room and he seemed not to be standing up just yet, so he was able to deal with this guy properly. Smiling as Ukiyo asked him for help, he couldn't help but chuckle.

"What? Poor little Senju in over her head? Why not take a seat whilst I deal with this guy." It might have been arrogant of him and he was trying to stop them from arguing any further, but he couldn't resist that little dig. She had kind of deserved it for the way that she was acting. She was only one rank higher than him, he couldn't understand why she was being such a massive bitch about everything. Still, he was concentrating fully on the fight that was happening. With that, his body shot forwards, moving faster than the guy could react to. When he finally slowed down enough for the guy to see him, his flat palm moved towards the man, before slamming into the underside of his chin, forcing it upwards and using the kinetic energy from his speed to increase the force exponentially. Even with the levels upon levels of fat in this guy's body, it was still strong enough to make his head roar up on it's neck until a sickening crack could be heard, the puppet going limp, his head falling down so that it lolled on his shoulders almost like an abandoned puppet with it's strings cut, instantly as the man himself fell backwards, his head remaining forced up as he had been so far.

His neck was snapped, and he hadn't even been able to properly see the person who had done it. Of course, the puppet was now only kept up by the vines that she had wrapped around it, which meant that if she let go of it the body would fall to the floor without any concern. Three of the members of this gang dead already, and they had only been on the job for, what, five minutes? maybe ten?  So, whilst they might dislike each other, they were apparently a pretty good team. at least, that was what he would think if he didn't notice the sudden influx of, you guessed it, more fucking wolves. When the wolf got closer, apparently the re-summoned spiked wolf that he'd already kicked off of the pier, he lifted his leg up and, when the wolf tried to bite his foot, he slammed it down, breaking the thing's jaw, before raising the leg up again and stomping the head, turning it into a disgusting fleshy mush.

However, in his concentration to take out the wolf, he hadn't noticed the shifting chakra form. The man had already come out by the time that he had been able to think about other things. When he looked up, he noticed a series of chakra blips shooting across the room, his reaction was barely high enough to keep up with them, but his projection ability told him where they were going. They were going to hit him!

He didn't have anything to replace himself with anymore,the flower having been torn apart by the bamboo shoots back outside, and he couldn't even dodge properly at this speed. He had no defense, he had no protection, he had nothing, right now he was literally just going to have to take it. And take it he did. The first one ripped through his coat and dug into his flesh, and then the other ones hit him, impaling into his arm, each one breaking down into smaller shuriken, slicing through his flesh until there wasn't a single part of his chest or arms that wasn't covered in paper, and it felt like a million papercuts all over his body. He was just amazed that it hadn't dug far enough inside his body for it to cut any major arteries, but every second that they stayed inside him they hurt like hell, every other second new pain flaring up inside him, almost making him want to scream. Instead, he forced himself to stay on his feet, beginning to dribble blood from his mouth as he spoke.

"That all you got? 'tis but a scratch!" The man seemed confused that he was actually able to stand up despite the obvious pain that was racking through his body right now.
"How... how are you even standing up?" the look of confusion was clearly painted on his face, and Oshi was barely stopping the unmentionable pain coursing through his body showing on his face or in his tone.
"'This... this isn't even the worst I've had this month! Someone made me walk three miles with a broken ankle! compared to that, this is child's play" That being said, a third dot seemed to appear in his eye, joining the two that were already there. They made a fine trio, but he had no idea that anything had changed.

Three Tomoe: 2532/3000

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As soon as she felt the puppet go limp in her grasp, Ukiyo formed the Kai seal with her left hand as she dropped her bamboo. The vines instantly snapped at her ankles, palm, and elbow, and fell to the ground with the puppet. Ukiyo's began taking off in the direction of the wolves. As she she watched Oshiki finish one of the wolves, she noticed the blip being launched to the left. She threw out her hand as she flattened it, but then realized she didn't activate her Living Anatomy jutsu. Stupid- She watched as Oshiki was impaled, and cringed at the sight. She felt weak for not being able to stop the attack, which quickly molded to rage. Her attention shot towards the source of the attack. There were a few feint beams of moonlight coming in from the windows, and one illuminated Ukiyo's target. The top of his form was highlighted, giving her a clear view of him less than ten meters away. Before her next step touched the ground, Ukiyo vanished. She reappeared behind the young man, crouching slightly to be a bit lower then him. Her arm cocked back, still forming a flat palm as she lined up her attack with his spine. She thrust her hand forward, slamming into the center of his back at an upward angle. He was lifted just slightly off his feet from the impact, but not into the air. Ukiyo raced chakra down her arm as she struck him, molding it into earth and water as it shot through her veins. When it hit her palm, making contact with its target, the chakra clashed in a violent explosion of wood. Ukiyo wanted to scream the name of her jutsu as she grew it into his back, but stopped herself, remembering the mission at hand.

TREE! A tree smashing into the man's back, propelling him up into the air with it. It was extremely thick, yet only 15m in height. There was no high floor above their heads, the only other floor being located in the far corner of the warehouse. The tree grew up almost to the ceiling, where it stopped and Ukiyo made a hand sign with her free hand. Let's see how you like it. Suddenly, all of the leaves on the tree tensed up, almost hardening them. They snapped off the branches from the tension, and suddenly, began spinning rapidly. Ukiyo closed her eyes and channeled her chakra, guiding them as the hundreds of leaves launched forward. They swarmed Yoku, coating him in countless 2.5 inch deep cuts. His body left a trail of blood in the air behind it as he fell to the ground, limp. A loud thud was heard as he made contact with a cold, solid ground. Yoku twitched and moaned; he was clearly alive but in agony, and losing blood fast. Ukiyo formed a another Kai seal with her free hand and the tree broke off her hand similar to the vines. She rushed over to Oshiki as quickly as she could.

Are you alright?

3204/3000 {Complete}

Spoiler:

Uchiha Oshiki

Uchiha Oshiki

D-rank
The man had killed innocent people, had left his cronies to die simply beacuse it was easier, and had allowed someone to desecrate a corpse. He would have wanted to have some hand in the downfall of this sadistic bastard, even if it was just delivering the finishing blow. However, before he could, she was already taking him out so there was no longer any need for him to step in and be  the hero of the situation. That being said, he would love to get some sort of painkillers right now because he was pretty sure he was going to bleed to death if he didn't get some medical attention. He had nothing in his arsenal that could heal something like this, but he did have one ability that he could use to deal with this situation. it was something that he honestly hesitated to use simply because of how unbelievably dangerous it was, he had never seen it used in this  way before, but there was a first time for everything. Moving as quickly as he could through the warehouse, he moved to the water's edge. Thankfully, the wind was still today so the water was almost a mirror. This was exactly what he needed, as he dropped his genjutsu and cast his own jutsu on himself. It was important that he drop his Sharingan because if he didn't, this illusion would not work on him. His eye locked with his eyes in the water, and the illusion was set.

All of a sudden, like he'd lit up a spliff or popped a pill, his mind was filled with stimuli that wasn't painful. They had always said that medicinal marijauna helped to stop pain from an injury or condition, right? So, this was just like that. If things got to be too dangerous for his mind to handle, if he started tripping, he'd just reactivate his sharingan but for now he was having to use improvised painkillers to deal with this whole situation., He couldn't even pull the damned things out because the moment he did the blood flow would be unimpaired and he'd start bleeding out. the longer they were inside the longer they hurt, but the pain was nothing compared to death. When Ukiyo came to see if he was okay, he smiled at her and gave her a thumbs up. By the way that he was staggering, it was clear that he was not okay, but at least he wasn't feeling pain any more!

"I'm doing fine.." he said, his words slurred like he was drunk. "I'm... I'm gonna go get a medic... You know, so I don't bleed to death..." he was too off his mind with the drugs to notice that she had gone out of her way to protect him, and so this little note went unspoken in the annuls of their shared history.

Three Tomoe: 3000/3000

Chakra 230/250:

-Exit Thread-

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.