You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Store Security [C-Rank, Repeatable]  Empty Store Security [C-Rank, Repeatable] Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

morning six a.m ,Tsuneo took to his feet after a good night's sleep,he washed his faced ,wore his clothes,and left for an urgent mission he had been notified about yesterday late late night,The shopkeeper of a weapon store,keeps suffering from burglars,break-ins.

Tsuneo's assistance had been requested, specifically Tsuneo's assistance,it seems hes been getting an increase in popularity.it didn't really matter as long as he got the ryo he needs to buy his stuff ,it didn't matter one tiny little bit,and so he went to the weapon store of his client,he spoke with him for a while ,and it proved useful ,the shopkeeper said they tend to come  day after the next day,this was their regular ,basis that they used, its probably "to keep themselves safe" was Tuneo's guess for their habit,another thing is they only came at night,typical no idiot would come while the sun is shining above all .

Tsuneo had to work under-cover for this mission to succeed,he needed to catch the idiots in the act,
"such a hassle over a shop of rusty swords,and a couple o' pretty thieves is that all,well first time for everything"
,is what Tsuneo said to himself , as a troubled sigh ran off of his mouth.

Word Count:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
Tsuneo spoke to the shop keeper and informed him of his assigned work plan , he informed the shop keeper of his assigned plan saying,"from what i heard they come at night ,four days a week,breaking in and stealing weaponry,i will act as a newly hired assistant,co-worker for short ,in that period i want you to stay away from the shop which will be at night , i will make sure to capture the target without fail and bring back peace to you're lovely store sir",the shop keeper willingly accepted,he was about to do anything to catch these little thieves,Tsuneo wore work related clothes,and acted as a new employee at the shop,the first day there was no sign of any burglars,except for a shady customer that Tsuneo didn't like much,and so he kept his eyes on him ,the customer pretty much just looked around and left,after a while it became late at night Tsuneo stayed at the shop ,but no sign of any thieves around ,although he felt he was being watched,Tsuneo acted as if not noticing and acted as if asleep while sitting on a chair,still no one came,it was another quite night under the starry sky of konohagakure.

Word Count:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank
came the next day,Tsuneo has not had any sleep and kept watching over the shop while acting asleep at night ,until morning came and the shop owner came,the shop owner looked at Tsuneo with a kind smile stuck to his face he then spoke to Tsuneo saying "good morning how have ya been doin' son",Tsuneo replied in an unmotivated  sleepy voice"Tsuneo replied to the shop owner in an unmotivated tone as always saying "O,good morning ,i am pretty fine,so is you're shop,my romantic date never came yesterday,it was pretty much lonely"a smirk slipped his face it seems Tsuneo had learned the identity of the burglar,tho Tsuneo still had doubts,tonight was the night  his "date" is supposed to appear,Tsuneo knew so but to prepare for the worst he stayed up last night,one can never be too sure ,and Tsuneo was the cautious type,he never failed a mission nor did he plan to now,few hours pass ,it was a normal,boring,typical day  at konoha,the shady guest once again came ,and just like yesterday he'd look around and leave ,yes it was he that he suspected,but Tsuneo didn't care really for the identity of the burglar ,all there was to Tsuneo in this,was money,catch the thief turn him in,and get his payment,and leave.

Word Count:

Last edited by Uzumaki Tsuneō on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tsuneo

Tsuneo

D-rank

night time came,Tsuneo has used the transformation technique to camouflage himself ,or in other words he took the form of a chair,after creating a clone and having it walk away from the shop,as if leaving for his home,in order to inform the enemy of the employee's leave ,the shop looked nearly open for everyone to enter,in simple words it was unguarded it was almost too easy for anyone to break in,few minutes pass by as a shady figure crept closer to Tsuneo,it seems that Tsuneo's hot date broke in just as he expected,after a couple of steps Tsuneo was still hiding but the target had already gotten in-front of him without noticing,but then Tsuneo decided to break it down for the burglar,by releasing the transformation silently and placing his palm on the shoulder of his target,the burglar was spooked as he turned to the smiling Tsuneo,he'd push Tsuneo back and throw shuriken towards him,fair enough the burglar panicked and threw them at Tsuneo who dodged them easily like it was second nature,Tsuneo got to him and twisted his arms behind his back and tied him with  a rope,he then took him to konoha's police force placing him under custody,he then reported to the old man,the owner of the shop , the man thanked Tsuneo sincerely for his hard work and his diligence ,Tsuneo replied modestly"thank you sir,i was just doing my job anyone would've done the same thing i did"he said it with a smile,it seemed his acting skills grew better for as soon as the shop owner closed the door,he got down and continued his little modest sentence saying "old skunk,cant take care of a  little burglar,well as long as it pays me it doesn't matter",Tsuneo once again completed his job without a problem,Tsuneo was cautious,he always thought ahead and prepared for the worst this had helped Tsuneo very much in battles and in missions  , one can never be sure what might happen,after thinking about the events of this mission ,Tsuneo remembered he hasn't slept for two days he was knocked out,as soon as he got into his apartment he threw himself to the bed for a good,long,nice sleep.

Word Count:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.