You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Spoiler:

Ukiyo stood at the village gates about twenty minutes before it was time for her and the team of Genin she was assigned to head out. Ukiyo was watching the tree line ahead with a warm smile. It was barely visible at this time of night, but a feint outline could be seen. She breathed deeply, crouching into a squat. We have to leave on the hour; if they don't show up soon, we'll miss our chance to intercept the target's path. Ukiyo knew the exact route the Chuunin would be taking to the dock. It was one she used often when she ditched at the Academy.

109/1500
OOC: Try to keep the introductions short please, we have to head out

Kazuya ran toward the village gates anxious to show his skills for this Mission. He knew this was not going to be an easy mission to take on. Kazuya knew he was part of a team consisting of a chuunin and another genin he believed. Kazuya soon saw a figure in the distance and it was a female shinobi. She was in a squatting position seeming to be waiting for someone. Kazuya believed this mite be the ninja he was assigned to take the mission on with. Kazuya approached the female shinobi and  asked, "Are you the ninja I was assigned with to take on this mission?"

107/1500

Hatake Touya

Hatake Touya

D-rank
This was it, finally a chance for Touya to test his ability to work with a team on a mission, the only problem was he had no knowledge of who these people were, the most he gathered was that his teammate Kayuza was apart of the group which somewhat gave the young genin some closure. Besides that this mission was proving to be a promising one at that. It was due to the village being shorthanded at the moment and the nature of the mission where time is of the essence that it was assigned to a group of four somewhat experienced genin who were only available at the time. The mission was to track down and apprehend two lead ninjas who deserted the village and are apparently leaking valuable information on Konohagakure infrastructure and wall guard rounds to unaffiliated ninja groups. Even though it was a rather serious matter, it excited Touya a bit because this was the kind of missions he'd be taking on if he were an ANBU Operative, so to him this mission was just the experience he needed. Touya made his way toward the South Gate of the village in the dead of night, leaping from rooftop to rooftop, his attention on a scroll labeled 'B Rank' opened in hand with information relating to the the mission at hand. From what is gather they were dealing with two chuunin rank ninjas who were believed to be in a small town on the border of Konoha.

Touya placed the scroll in his hip pouch, landing on the ground having finally reached the gate and the team's designated rendezvous location. To his surprised 2/3 of his teammates had already been there, and Touya himself arrived 30 minutes before the scheduled meeting time. One of them had been his teammate, Kazuya and the other was a chuunin he had never met before, but it was obvious she was the one who'd be taken charge of this operation. Touya nodded in their direction before approaching, "Greetings, I'm Hatake Touya..." He spoke in a soft voice and calm voice.

352/1500

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo stood up, and as she did so, made the hand signs Hare-Monkey. She turned around, smiling calmly as the night seemed calm. Her eyes were half-closed and relaxed. Her voice weak yet joyful. Oy. Kazuya arrived first. The two of them shook hands as Ukiyo spoke, I'm Ukiyo. You must be Kazuya. Ukiyo tried never to speak of clan names, having always hated the idea behind clans. Still, she enjoyed meeting new people. She cheerfully greeted Kazuya as Touya approached. As he introduced himself, Ukiyo turned to him and put up a hand in a wave. Oy. She wanted to close her eyes as a sign of trust, but knew she'd have trouble re-opening. She was disappointed, though not upset. She smiled warmly as she held out her hand. Ukiyo spoke as they shook, Ukiyo, this is Kazuya as you know. We must be going immediately, Matsu didn't make it I guess. Ukiyo knelt down and poked her finger in the ground, then stenciled in the dirt beside it Left. A flower grew from the hole she poked as she stood back up. I gave you each 10 seeds the palm of your hand. I made them barely large enough so each of you could see them, so just look closely and you should see them. I can grow plants from these to help you in combat; place them wherever you'd like. I suggest the chest, back, feet, hands, and head. You could also not put them on if you want, but I highly suggest you do for your own protection.

With that, Ukiyo turned around and crouched down. We're leaving now. She began running forward down the main path from the gates. About 100 meters ahead, Ukiyo veered off into the woods, cutting through them to intercept the two Chuunin's reported path. Ukiyo leaped up onto a brach, maintaining her speed. About a half a kilometer ahead she noticed they had fallen a descent distance behind. She stopped on a branch by catching it with her hands, then swinging up into a crouch. Ukiyo dropped down into a seat on the branch. She put one arm around the tree trunk and dangled her legs as she closed her eyes, resting a bit. When she heard the two of them approaching, Ukiyo stood back up and slowly opened her eyes, yawning halfway through. By the time they were fully open, the two of them were mere meters away. She began back up at a slower pace, keeping them in front of her this time. After jumping through the thick brush for a while, Ukiyo stopped,The dock is about two hundred meters north of here. Their trail should be ahead, along a thin path through the woods. Unless the village was completely destroyed, the trail should lead to a small market area with flats in the upper buildings. Ukiyo laughed to herself a bit, remembering how she would vandalize the markets. She turned to Kazuya,  Kazuya, use your Byakugan. We'll then decide the best way to intercept them.

662/1500

Chakra:190/200:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

Kazuya watched the girl stand up and turn to him with a smile on her face. She put out her hand for a hand shake which Kazuya accepted and introduced herself as Ukiyo. Kazuya soon heard another voice coming from behind saying, "Greetings, I'm Hatake Touya. Kazuya thought to himself that name seemed very familiar and soon realized that was the name of a member of the squad he was just recently put in. Kazuya turned his head to see the face of his fellow squad member. Kazuya saw a boy with weird spike hair and noticed the scar under his left eye. Kazuya was pleased to see his fellow squad member. Before he could respond to his squad mate's greeting he heard the voice of Ukiyo claiming we needed to hurry on for the mission. Ukiyo placed ten seeds in Kazuya's hand explaining the purpose of the seeds and where to place them. Kazuya did not really like the idea of having seeds placed on him just to be used as safety precautions for his well being.

Kazuya felt Ukiyo was underestimating his ability as a shinobi, plus the pride of Kazuya being a main branch member would not allow him to accept such a thing. Kazuya looked at the seeds in his hand and decided he would just keep one seed. Kazuya knew pride could cloud the judgement of a ninja and Kazuya knew he had no time to let pride hinder him right now. He placed one seed in his pocket and threw the other nine to the ground. Kazuya looked to see what Touya had decided to do with the seeds but quickly heard the voice of Ukiyo saying it was time to leave and watched her quickly dash off. Kazuya thought to himself, "well I guess it's show time now." He quickly began to run behind the swift chuunin soon following her through the woods jumping from branch to branch. Kazuya a few feet behind the chuunin saw her stop and enter a crouching position seemed as if she noticed something. Kazuya stopped and hid himself behind a tree top, then heard Ukiyo order him to use his Byakugan to locate the two wonderers with in a nearby maket place. Kazuya used his Byakugan, to search and find the two among the market place. After a few seconds Kazuya spotted the two and quickly told Ukiyo,they are standing on top of a building due east twelve meters away from our position, it seems they are having some sort of conversation." Kazuya waited for a response form Ukiyo since she was the clear leader of the team for this mission.

556/1500

Jutsu Used:
Spoiler:

Hatake Touya

Hatake Touya

D-rank
Touya took the brief moment before the introductions to examine to two who stood in front of him. The shinobi was a few inches taller than him, his purple hair almost blending in the night, it was obvious by his physique and muscle definition that he was strong and someone not to take lightly. Touya's eyes moved to the kunoichi who was the first to speak; "Oy!" There was a grogginess in her voice which lead Touya to believe perhaps she was tired, which was understandable considering the time of night they were expected to undergo such a mission. She wasn't much tall and had a tiny frame, her notable features were the color of her hair and eyes which complimented the woodland scenery in the background which beyond the south gate. Her hand extended out in front of him to which he moved in closer to accept, as they shook she continued to say, "Ukiyo, this is Kazuya as you know. We must be going immediately, Matsu didn't make it I guess." Ukiyo and Kazuya... Touya repeated in his head, taking a mental note of their names. This Matsu was unable to make it which kind of put Touya at unease, it wasn't that he underestimated his new teammates or anything. It was common knowledge that teams are usually comprised of a four-man squad, and to be one man down would leave them at a disadvantage especially when taking on a B Rank mission.

As Touya pondered on this thought, he didn't notice what Ukiyo had been doing when he knelt down so it caught him off guard when the ten seeds were placed on his palm, he looked down at them and back up at Ukiyo with a look of confusion on his face. "I gave you each 10 seeds the palm of your hand. I made them barely large enough so each of you could see them, so just look closely and you should see them. I can grow plants from these to help you in combat; place them wherever you'd like. I suggest the chest, back, feet, hands, and head. You could also not put them on if you want, but I highly suggest you do for your own protection." She explained the reason behind to seeds, Touya nodded in acknowledgment doing exactly as he was instructed to do by his now current superior. Touya was going to take any kind of tactical advantage offered to him, if these seeds were going to protect him thus making him more effective in this mission of course he wasn't going to hesitate to use them. Kazuya on the other hand felt differently on the matter.

"We're leaving now."

With that they were off into the woods with Ukiyo who apparently knew where they were heading at the helm, they traveled in a formation. Touya jumping from branch to branch until they finally halted on the outskirts of the town, all crouching on varies branches of the tree but still close enough to communicate with one another. "Kazuya, use your Byakugan. We'll then decide the best way to intercept them." Ukiyo was the first to speak, which was expected because she was the one calling the shots on this mission and was obviously to more experienced one. So, Kazuya was a member of the Hyuuga, his all seeing Byakugan giving him an extreme tactical advantage, allowing him to see everything one cannot see simply with the naked eye. This would be Touya's first time seeing this Kekkei Genkai in action. "They are standing on top of a building due east twelve meters away from our position, it seems they are having some sort of conversation." He heard Kazuya stat at the very top of the tree. Impressive... Touya thought to himself, before looking down at Ukiyo awaiting the next move.

1005/1500

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
Ukiyo nodded her head as Kazuya told them what she saw. Good. It appears to already be under way. Now to confirm. She smiled, happy that they made it just tin time. I will confirm. Move in closer, but do not let the targets detect you. I will return shortly. Kazuya, I should be undetectable by the enemy, however your Byakugan can see me as I travel. Please keep an eye on me should anything go wrong. With this, Ukiyo closed her eyes and turned towards the trunk of the tree. She stepped forward, melding with the bark and disappearing into the wood as she moved. Ukiyo was confident of her abilities, overly so, but still never took support for granted. She knew that any engagement could be deadly and that only a fool goes in unprepared. Ukiyo traveled quickly down the tree and through the ground, approaching a tree that hung over the building Kazuya described. Ukiyo sped up the trunk and allowed one eye to surface on the bark. Four targets; the two shinobi as described and their conspirators. They look quite young, undoubtedly messengers given the location. They shouldn’t be higher than Genin rank, if that. This should work. Ukiyo watched as one of the two Chuunin handed over a small, tightly bound scroll to one of their collaborators. They two groups them split, the two Chuunin jumping up towards a branch of the tree Ukiyo was in and the other two heading towards the docks. Ukiyo quickly concealed her eye. That’s most likely it. If not, we’ll be in trouble, but it looks like that’s the only shot we have. Ukiyo continued back into the ground and set off to locate her teammates. When she found them, Ukiyo emerged from a tree again and gave them their orders.

The target has handed off an unidentified piece of intel to two foreign shinobi. Given the nature of the exchange, I am assuming this confirms our suspicions.  Kazuya and I will intercept the two Chuunin, as we are unsure which path they will take and need the Byakugan. Touya, you will stop the conspirators from escaping. Their destination is the dock, so you must cut them off and prevent them from escaping by any means necessary. Ukiyo was well informed of the two Genin’s abilities from her mission briefing. Touya’s lightning style should be effective at preventing an escape by water, and due to the small size of the village, I should be able to assist him from this distance. Head out. Kazuya, I’ll follow you.

1090/1500

Chakra:

Last edited by Ukiyo on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Hatake Touya

Hatake Touya

D-rank
"I will confirm. Move in closer, but do not let the targets detect you. I will return shortly." Ukiyo replied, Touya nodded in acknowledgment before witnessing her vanish into the the very tree she stood at. Those seeds and her wood style chakra nature could only have meant one thing to Touya, she must have been a member of the Senju Clan, able to utilize wood style jutsu. Very powerful. From where he sat the only thing he could make out was the four shadows emerging from the building they were scoping out and splitting into two groups in pairs, going in opposite directions of one another. Both the groups were moving at a steady pace so catching up to them wouldn't prove very challenging if they hurried after them, however, before they did such a thing they would need to come up with a strategy provided with Ukiyo's Intel and assessment of the situation. It wasn't too long after the group divided that Ukiyo emerged in their position with her orders, Touya landed directly beside her, crouching, giving her his full attention. First she had given Kayuza the order to after the Chuunin, she was going to accompany him of course and would require the use of his Byakugan in order to track them down, it was an excellent decision made by the young kunoichi. Ukiyo's attention then turned to Touya for his orders and role in the mission; "Touya, you will stop the conspirators from escaping. Their destination is the dock, so you must cut them off and prevent them from escaping by any means necessary." Touya stood upright, a two-on-one fight would put him at a great disadvantage and there was no telling what kind of abilities these conspirators possessed, but if Ukiyo believed in him there was no way he was going to let her down. By any means, he was not going to fail this mission. "Leave it to me, those two aren't going anywhere." He replied, this time his soft voice taking a more stern tone. With that, he kicked off the ground jumping mid-air onto a nearby branch, vanishing into the night towards the docks pursuit of his two targets.

The conspirators were just now nearing the docks, when suddenly Touya landed directly in front of them, approximately 15 meters completely halting their advance. He stood firm with his arms crossed and a venomous grin appearing on his face. He took the time to examine the two, in order to see what he was up against, they both appeared to be around the same age as he was, if not younger. Which could have only meant they were genin, however, it wasn't in Touya's nature to judge anyone based on their age, no, he was going to use every ounce of his strength in order to apprehend the two conspirators and retrieve the stolen documentation. "You two," Touya called out to them, his voice traveling just enough for them to hear him, despite his tone being monotonous. "I can surely guarantee you that you're both no match for me. If you do not surrender... I'll crush you." He finished, his words were just the way he had intended for them to be, soul-piercing. It wasn't that he was over-confident in his abilities, he wanted to instill some kind of fear in them, fear of the unknown, which would diminish their morale and boost his own. In response to this the two conspirators glanced at one another and nodded before looking back at Touya. "Not a chance, prepare to die!" One of them spat as he reached for his holster, pulling out a kunai and throwing it at Touya, the other one simply vanished in a small cloud of smoke clearly using a doppelganger jutsu. It was just the matter of where the real one would turn up. Due to his exceptional reflexes, the incoming kunai proved no threat to Touya as he simply turned his body at an angle to dodge it. Too Easy... He thought to himself as he performed this action. The only problem was it was just a diversion, and one Touya was fully aware of in the first place.

"Fire Style: Phoenix Fire Jutsu!" The voice came from above causing Touya up bring his attention there, raining down towards him were tiny spheres of fire, about two dozen of them. It was a good use of deception by the two, using the Kunai to divert his attention while the other performed a powerful jutsu out of his view, sadly for them, Touya had something up his sleeve just for situation such as this. He performed the necessary hand signals for his jutsu in time and shouted. "Lightning Style: Volt Shield!" With that, a dome of lightning began to form around him, shielding him from the incoming jutsu, the sphere exploding from contact with the dome. Smoke a debris from the impact blanketed 10 meters around Touya, impairing his visibility temporarily which left him at a disadvantage. The moment everything cleared up both his opponents were immediately in front of him, both with kunai in their hands, one slashing for Touya's neck which he was able to dodge just fine due to his reflex by slightly arching his back. The other however was unavoidable slashing through his shirt and cutting his abdomen, about an inch deep. "Argh..." Touya winched in pain, as he slide backwards a few meters. The two conspirators readying for another similar assault. Touya had to act fast and turn the tides of this battle in his favor, he could not risk dragging it out any longer in fear of sustaining anymore injuries or fatigue. He shouted, "Lightning Style: Shock Bullets!" This caused the two the halt their advance, preparing to go on the defensive for what was to come.

Suddenly electricity began to build up in Touya's fingertips who had his hand up pointing directly for them in a gun-like pose, both his index and middle finger extended. From this electrical bullets began surging from from his fingertips, one after another. The two of them tired to make a run for it but they were already in too close of a range, Touya fired ten shots, the rate and speed at which the bullets traveled proved overwhelming for their reflexes. Touya aimed for their arms and legs in attempts to immobilized them, on impact the electrical bullets both singe their clothing and caused first degree burns. It didn't break flesh but the burns were enough to cause them to drop from the sheer and sudden pain. "Hurts like hell, doesn't it? If you don't want more, you'd better not move!" Touya spat as he approached his two fallen opponents with his hand still in a gun-like pose, his fingertips giving off electricity, in his other hand he had a large rope which he had found on the dock. He used it to tie to two of them together, once they were apprehended he would proceed to go through their belongings a retrieve the stolen documents. With that
he completed his part with only a minor injury.

Chakra: 130/150 (Shock Bullets Ammo Remaining: 5/15):

2230/1500

After finding the location of the escaping leaf ninja, Ukiyo told Kazuya and Touya that she would move in closer to confirm and also she instructed Kazuya to keep track of her with his Byakugan while she moved in closer. Kazuya watched as Ukiyo began to merged with in a nearby tree. He began to ponder what clan amongst the leaf had the ability to do that. Kazuya soon thought of the Senju clan and knew she had to be a member of that clan to be able to do that plus he remembered to when she first gave him the ten seeds at the beginning of the mission and how odd it was that she had random seeds appear  from thin air to be used for protection. Kazuya soon left those thoughts and focused his Byakugan on the two people while also watching Ukiyo move from with in the trees surrounding them. Kazuya watched as the two wandering shinobi had passed on what seemed as important information of the leaf to two other shinobi. The four shinobi split into two groups going in opposite directions. Kazuya saw the two shinobi they were after for the mission moving on hopping through branches into the darkness of the woods.

Right after the exchange and splitting of the groups Ukiyo returned to the area emerging from a tree where Kazuya and Touya were waiting. Kazuya hoped down from behind a tree top to where Ukiyo was standing and stood to the side of her waiting for instructions on what to do about the two groups of enemy ninja. Ukiyo  quickly spoke and said,  The target has handed off an unidentified piece of intel to two foreign shinobi. Given the nature of the exchange, I am assuming this confirms our suspicions.  Kazuya and I will intercept the two Chuunin, as we are unsure which path they will take and need the Byakugan. Touya, you will stop the conspirators from escaping. Their destination is the dock, so you must cut them off and prevent them from escaping by any means necessary. Kazuya liked the idea from the chuunin but was a bit worried about Touya taking on two unknown shinobi, plus he is a fellow member of squad two. Kazuya was about to speak his concern until he heard Touya say, "Leave it to me, those two aren't going anywhere." with a voice filled with no worries. Kazuya also felt no worries after hearing that. Ukiyo gave the word for us to take off toward our designated group.

Kazuya used the power of his Byakugan to scan the area and find the two shinobi with in the woods. He was quickly moving branch from branch with Ukiyo right behind him. Kazuya while scanning the area with his three hundred-sixty degree vision quickly found the two escaping leaf ninja 5 meters ahead hopping from one branch to another it seemed they did not know they were being trailed. Kazuya spoke out toward Ukiya telling her, "The two escaping ninja are five meters ahead of us moving at reasonable speeds, seems they have yet to realize they are being followed, what should we do now captain?" Kazuya kept moving forward toward the two ninja waiting for instructions from Ukiyo.

1101/1500

Jutsu Used:
Chakra:140/150:

Ukiyo

Ukiyo

Dead
As Ukiyo and Kazuya pursued their targets, Ukiyo realized they were going in the opposite direction of Touya. Shit, I should have expected this; he's out of range of my jutsu. I hope he can handle himself... She was worried, but trusted Touya not to do anything reckless. After a few seconds of traveling through extremely thick brush, Kazuya whispered to Ukiyo about their target's position. Ukiyo nodded, then whispered back, I'll move ahead to cut them off. While they're focused on me, I want you to attack them. While it would've been preferable for Kazuya to distract them while she got behind, Ukiyo didn't want to risk putting the Genin in more danger than was necessary. She jumped up to a higher branch and doubled her pace. The branches made a good deal of commotion, and the two Chuunin stopped short in their tracks. Ukiyo planned for this. As they stopped and allowed her to pass overhead, Ukiyo dropped several seeds on top of them without their knowledge. She then dropped down on a branch in front of the two, facing them. Oy. Ukiyo was smiling devilishly, as if she had just cornered some prey. The two Chuunin, however, were not so happy to see her. One gave a look of utter contempt at Ukiyo, annoyed at her presence. The other one was enraged. I thought you said no one knew about this route! Relax. This will only take a minute. The calmer of the two Chuunin pulled out a flute and put it to her lips. As she began playing, Ukiyo was taken hold by her Genjutsu. All around her, reality began "bubbling". Bubbles would form on trees and in the air, even on her opponent's skin, then float up into the sky. Soon, the sky was completely blocked out by these bubbles, and still more spawned around her. Ukiyo closed her eyes. I was told of your abilities, and I'm afraid I already planned for this situation. Ukiyo held her hand up to her chest and made a hand sign. A vine began sprouting out of the flute-player's head and wrapped around her instrument, tearing it out of her hands and then crushing it. Ukiyo opened her eyes again, her vision back to normal. When she reopened them, however, it appeared the other Chuunin was already charging her. Shit, the music concealed his appraoch- It was too late to dodge; Ukiyo took a direct hit to her face, flying off the branch and into the trunk of a tree. She slide down to a branch and put her hand to her cheek. I don't think it's sprained. But goddamn that hurt.

Ukiyo maneuvered her vine to wrap around the Kunoichi's neck as she saw the other one charge her again. She'll break out of that, but it should hold her just long enough for- Ukiyo hopped up to her feet and bounced off the trunk as her opponent came in for another strike. She stepped on his back as she went over him, then spun around to strike one of his legs with hers. The ninja was quite strong, so much so that he didn't even flinch as Ukiyo tried to sweep his leg. He turned around instantly, swinging his fist around in an arch as he spun. Ukiyo held her hand out as if she was going to catch the punch, but at the last second made a handsign in her other hand. Done. A chute of bamboo sprouted from her hand and stabbed into his. At the same chutes sprouted from his leg where Ukiyo had kicked him, his back where Ukiyo had stepped on him, the back of his head from the seed she dropped on him, and Ukiyo's knee. The result was him being stabbed in multiple locations, as well as falling face-first towards Ukiyo's knee, which she jetted up into his forehead with the bamboo attached. The Nuke-nin collapsed and fell off the branch to the ground below.

1791/1500

Spoiler:

Kazuya watched as the Chuunin was handling the two runaway Shinobi with ease. It was an amazing site for Kuzuya and brought a fire to his stomach. Ukiyo was forming vines from the shinobis bodies which was amazing to Kazuya. As the fight prolonged for a bit Ukiyo took out the Genjutsu user by using her vine to destroy her flute, but right after that the other ninja threw a solid punch that hit Ukiyo. Kazuya was about to leave his position to stop the big brute but suddenly saw Ukiyo pick herself up and maneuver with grace to wrap the Genjutsu user up with her vines again so she could not help out the big guy who was charging at Ukiyo again. Kazuya wanted to take out the big brute while he was charging at Ukiyo, but then Kazuya saw an opportunity to take out the Genjutsu user since she was struggling with trying to break out the vines that were confining her. Kazuya quickly dashed toward the woman ready to use the technique he had trained with his father. Kazuya appeared while looking down at the grown suddenly in front of the woman who looked surprised of his presence. She started to shout saying, "Don't you dare touch me little boy." Kazuya looked at the woman with his Byakugan in full effect and said, "Eight Trigrams 32 Palms."

Kazuya saw the many chakra points with in the woman and then took his gentle fist stance then began to strike the woman's chakra points. Kazuya made two strikes to her chakra points while also saying, "Two palms", then he stuck her another two times then said, "Four palms", then he began striking the woman at a bit faster pace hitting her four more times and said,"Eight palms", then he began hitting at an even faster rate hitting the woman eight more times and said," Sixteen Palms!", then Kazuya began striking the woman sixteen more time with lightning speed and said with a loud voice, "Thirty-Two Palms!" After that final strike the woman shinobi fell to the ground on her back paralyzed looking like she lost all her stamina and struggling to stay conscious. The woman shinobi asked Kazuya what he had done to her, Kazuya replied, "It doesn't matter this battle is over for you." The woman looked at Kazuya with anger then passed out. Kazuya looked toward the direction were Ukiyo was fighting to see that she had already defeated her opponent. Kazuya walked up to Ukiyo and said," I see you had no problems with your opponent, so I guess now we have to take these two back to the village."    
Kazuya, Ukiyo, and Touya returned to the village safe and sound with the culprits in hand unconscious. They reported back to the Hokage that the mission was a Success.
1579/1500

Chakra:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.