You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

The sun was bright and harsh, shining into Daraku's eyes with an intensity that nearly blinded him. He put a hand over his eyes to shelter them as his feet waded through the sand that covered the village, headed toward the first of many establishments he was to have the privilege of visiting to chew out their owners. Technically, they weren't the real owners...of the buildings, at last. His mission, specifically put, was to make them pay their rent for the village-owned building they established their building in, because they had been skipping payments. He took it both for the reward and the opportunity to yell at people and, if he was lucky, steal from them or kill them.

Arriving at the first business, a small grocery store, Daraku barged in with a self-satisfied grin. He was only a young kid, by the age of 16, and although the spark in his eyes read innocent, he commanded attention and power as he walked into a room, and that innocent look was misleading. He approached the front desk, where the line waited. He passed in front of all of them, getting to the front and smiling at the man up there. "Are you the owner of this place?" The man nodded quietly in response. Daraku gripped him tightly around his neck, squeezing until the man wheezed for air. "And where is the money you owe the village?" The owner pointed to the cash register, and Daraku opened it, emptying the money owed into his pockets before smiling at the man again.

Mission Word Count
265/600

Last edited by Daraku on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

"I thank you for your cooperation." Moving on to the next store, he found it tucked away in an alley. A weapon shop, designed to manufacture advanced versions of basic ninja tools, such as extendable and hollow kunai made for use with poisons and such. It was rather empty, but the noises in the back in place of someone at the front told Daraku exactly where the owner was. He headed to the back and found a woman putting away swords and taking out newer ones. He shut the door behind him and whispered, "You owe Sunagakure some money. Where is it?" She turned and pointed the blade at him, with a stern expression, but he swatted it away with his own sword before pressing it to her neck. "You heard me. Where?"

She sighed and muttered "Fine, fine." as pulled out a sum of ryo, which he shoved in his pockets before leaving. Now, the last stop on his collection list was a manga shop, and the owner greeted Daraku as soon as he walked in, offering discounts and deals on books. "No, you owe some money to Suna. I'm here to collect." The man's attitude changed immediately, now that he knew why Daraku had come. He awkwardly gripped the back of his neck. "You see, I have the money, but I kind of need it...can't I just put off the payment for another month?" Daraku took out his sword and pressed its edge to the man's torso. "No. You can't. Pay up, now." The man sighed with teary eyes and handed Daraku a total of 2,000 ryo. Daraku stared down at it, before saying, "Oh, good. Continue with your day, then." and leaving.

It was as simple as that, mission complete. He recounted the money to guarantee he made absolutely no mistakes in collection while he headed to the Administration Building for to collect his own ryo.

Mission Word Count
600/600
Mission Complete

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.