You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A challenge! (C Rank Mission) Empty A challenge! (C Rank Mission) Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Daimon

Daimon

D-rank
Daimon apparently was summoned by the Kazekage to take on a challenge by some foreigner who wanted to test one of the Sunagakure genin. Daimon was eager to accept the challenge because he could tell this guy was underestimating the genin in the village and thought he could kick just kick some random kid's ass and get away from it, but Daimon was going to show this guy a little something. He made his way to go where the Kazekage had assigned him to meet with the man. They would both be monitored however just to make sure the fight didn't get to dangerous.

"He is going to regret filing this mission. He got unlucky on that draw seeing how I was the one selected to take this mission." Daimon said, as he got to their makeshift battlefield he bowed to the Jounin that were supposed to be watching over them for the fight. "I hope your ready, I'm not holding back." He said as he pounded his fists and got into his stance. The man simply laughed and stood straight up. "I'm not intimidated by you young child, I want to simply test you. You are going to need to go all out to just lay a hand on me.

Daimon wouldn't say anymore and let his fighting do the talking. He started to run straight at his target and smirked as he activated his doujutsu and would jump and try to tackle his opponent. The man made the mistake of looking in his eyes and this would daze him allowing Daimon to tackle him. As he did he would push back up and raise his foot in an attempt to stomp on his shin but the man rolled to the side and pushed himself back up. He smirked and put his hands back up.

"Now I remember you. You are Gaignun's son." He said as Daimon heard him he simply raised an eyebrow and ran toward him yet again. As he approached he would brake and hop off of the ground and attempt a spinning kick straight at his face. The man ducked under the kick and sent a palm straight to Daimon's chest. Daimon was sent backwards as his shoes skid across the floor he tried to stop himself but his opponent took advantage and would send another punch straight toward his face. Daimon would be hit by the punch making his head shoot to the side.

Daimon looked straight at his opponent with an angered look as he clenched his fists and ran straight in his direction and sent a fist forward aiming at his jaw. The man ducked under the incoming jab and would send a knee up to Daimon's jaw. Daimon quickly spun to the side and sent a punch into his side. The man took the blow and as he groaned Daimon would spin and send a kick to the back of his skull sending him falling to the ground. Daimon would jump into the air and raise his heel into the air and send it back down onto the head of the man.

He would grab Daimon's ankle and throw him straight to the ground and would stand and push down on his ankle causing a sharp pain in his leg. "Damn!" He hissed as he would push off of the ground and send a kick aiming at the man's head. The kick wouldn't land but the man would let go to dodge which gave Daimon a chance to kick off of the ground. He would run forward and wave his arms in an attempt to trick him as if he was going to launch an attack in that direction but instead he would duck under and send a palm straight into his stomach.
Daimon would weave forward and attempt a uppercut straight to his chin however it was predicted and the man would grab his arm and spin and push him toward the ground while holding onto his arm and launch his foot on Daimon's back. Daimon screamed out loud from the pain and he struggled to get back up. This submission hold was much more effective. Daimon thought of something. "Just wait till I get out of this, I'll knock your ugly teeth down your throat."
The man began to laugh and released his foot and pulled Daimon up by his arm and Daimon quickly jerked his head and looked back into the man's eyes dazing him yet again. Daimon smiled and would send a haymaker straight at his jaw. This would stun him from the pure force and Daimon would smirk straight at him. Daimon would dash forward and send two punches to his stomach and jump and send a knee straight to his jaw. "Come on now, you are a grown ass man letting a genin kick the crud out of you."
Daimon would spin and grab the man's arm and send a kick to his shin. The man's leg would bend from the kick and Daimon would then raise his foot and send a kick to the man's head sending him flying straight to the ground. "You know, I thought you were going to be tough. Then I forgot who I was, the strongest genin in Sunagakure." He said with a smirk as he raised his heel above his head. The monitors were waving their hands indicating that the fight was over but Daimon wasn't however.
The man had something up his sleeve. Throughout Daimon's poop talking the man quickly sent a kick straight into his stomach. Daimon stumbled backwards and the man pushed up and did a cartwheel and rose up to send a punch straight into Daimon's chin and Daimon flew upward. He landed back on his feet dazed and the man would grab him by the shirt collar and pull him closer and smirked. "You are good, that is all I need from you. Your mission is now complete. " He pushed Daimon and smiled before walking away. "Surrendering? Sissy." Daimon mumbled as he turned his back to the monitors and walked away.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.