You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank

I need someone from Kumo (Spec Jounin or over) to do 10 A rank missions with me (I a lot of ryo @_@).

No need to sign up to accompany me on all 10 of them, you can sign up to help me with as many as you feel like doing. This post will remain up until all 10 missions are done (or till I feel like closing it). I will be updating it from time to time as i (and the person i am doing them with) finish a mission and get rewarded for it. You must be a Kumo nin.

Note: You can also add in which mission(s) you want to do with Binsu, but it's not required -

Post your application like so:

Character name: Binsu
Will be able to do: First 3, Last 3 (or) Just 3
Preferences: (Not Required)

Code:

[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Will be able to do:[/b]
[b]Preferences:[/b]
Missions completed so far: 2/10

http://flrt.me/h/1/6f96e365c4120079bf26181ef7f0ca53.png

Last edited by Binsu on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:38 am; edited 3 times in total

2Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Re: Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:22 am

Bokuden

Bokuden

D-rank
In. We can start right after our training thread is done. I'll start writing up some new A-ranks~

Character name: Ryuzoji, Bokuden
Will be able to do: All of them probably
Preferences: C.R.E.A.M.

3Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Re: Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:36 am

Doji

Doji

Dead
ooh, Houin is a new rank? XD

Okie Boku, i'm in no rush (atm) so as soo as we finish the Suiton/Doton thread we'll start on these missions.

4Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Re: Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:35 am

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Character name: Chakra, Neji Chikara, Kenji
Will be able to do: 3: bc im notoriously slow, so I don't want to slow you down. :(
Preferences: We'll discuss specifics later... You get your people to get in touch with my people.

5Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Re: Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:06 am

Doji

Doji

Dead
No worries, just skype me (if you have me added, if not: brett.zonke) when you want to do the first one.

6Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Empty Re: Let's Make it rain MONEH!! Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:56 am

Binsu

Binsu

D-rank
- updated

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.