You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Training continued -3357>
  http://www.narutosaga.com/t5710p15-courage-kenji-no-kill-training#74218

The night was cold and the only light that lit their presence was the glaring moon, overlooking the encounter that was to come. So this is it; where I make my decision. To leave the only friend I ever had or to endure her new life style”

~Kenji had to decide if what she was doing was that bad, ethics 101.Was her violations enough to break the bond they once shared; she wanted to preserve what used to be, and deep down so did Kenji. Like the moon, Kenji’s life once had only one source of “life”; their was only one reason he had light, one reason he was as bright and sunny eyed as he once was; that was Latika. Now that his sun had returned to rescue him from the desolate darkness he’d been dwelling in. The guilt that burdened his existence for so long was finally relieved.

“Kenji, you came. For awhile I thought you were going to stand me up.” Kenji had already activated the most basic version of his special ability, and he could tell there was no illusion present, which made Latika’s appearance all the more shocking. Even with the abundance of bandages that covered her body and hid weapons, she was still gorgeous. Her mocha skin received sheen from the moonlit sky; her curves were subtle but still captivating. She smiled while she spoke, such a glow belonging to a criminal was so incredulous; all that survived from her injury was a lone linear scar across her cheek; all of Kenji’s injuries had faded. Of course, she had permanent injuries; such as, losing both arms and her left leg. According to the detailed file on “Kalita”, she was a highly skilled puppeteer: her left leg was strictly defensive and was capable of withstanding a great deal of damage; her arms are capable of extending and launching weapons. And finally there was another weapon in her arsenal that had yet to be identified. Then, there was the obvious skill in Genjutsu and Ninjutsu that she possessed, if Kenji decided to go forth and fight Latika, many would deem it foolish, as she appeared and probably was much stronger than him.

Latika stood and waited patiently for Kenji to respond, softly “Nobody knows I’m here… No matter what I do here today, I have to do it alone.” Latika began to laugh and took a few steps forward with a bright smile, “Aren’t you the serious one all of a sudden, c’mon, that’s not who I fell in love with.” Kenji’s heart began to beat irregularly as all the memories they shared as a youth came flooding back… Kenji let out a muffled chuckle, “If you recall, I was always serious when it came to you, and vice versa.”

3816/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
~Flash Back~
As usual, Latika had snuck past the village gates, always skilled in espionage; unlike Kenji there was no restriction for Latika, being a Kurama, from entering the academy and becoming a ninja. At the time she was a Genin, and a dangerous one. Currently in Kumogakure, the village was on lockdown due to a bandit group terrorizing some of the locals in the wilderness; only Chuunin and higher ranked ninja were allowed to leave the village alone. She snuck out as she had to see if Kenji, who lived in the Rice Paddy fields was ok. The two kids had known each other for a little over a year and had become best friends. Kenji knew the girl would come and see if he was all right, Kenji was always protective of Latika, making sure no harm ever came to her; and she was always yelling about how she didn’t need any protection, but at the same time promised she would always do the same.

Kenji even at his young age was a frightfully skilled ninja, already leaps and bounds ahead of his peers in the village in Genjutsu and weapons, but as a Chikara he was prohibited from entering the academy. He whispered, “Latika! Over here.” She snatched her head in the direction of the sound and was able to catch a glance of the teal hair sticking out of a nearby bush. “You really should cut your hair, or dye it a different color…” Kenji interrupted her by putting his index finger up to his lips, gesturing her to be quiet. He began to shake his head, “I knew you would come, but I thought I told you not to. The Chikara are more than capable of handling this situation, I’m telling you, no one is going to get hurt.” A saddened expression swept across her face, as she raised her head it was replaced with a smile; “I don’t take orders from you, just because you’ve protected me on several occasions here in the wilderness, doesn’t make you better than me.” Kenji scoffed, “It does actually,” “You’re always so arrogant!” Minutes passed as they just stared at each other in the moonlight, finally, Kenji spoke “I really like how we can sit in silence together.” They just sat there and gazed at the majestic mountains.

4168/9000 

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
“Yea, I remember, this isn’t the first time we’ve met in the night. That was then, it’s totally up to you now if you want what we had to continue. Or will you… I’m guessing if you don’t come with me; will you kill me? I know you, I know you’re capable; I’ve observed you over these past years, you’ve become quite skilled in oppressing emotions.” A steady breeze comforted Kenji in his storm of emotions; thoughts, visions of killing Latika charged him. He looked to the sky, “Why? The elusive and eternal question, ‘Why’, simple yet profound. Give me that, share with me what has taken you on this path; after all we’ve been through, you owe me that much.” “Of course, after the attack; that separated us…”

FLASH BACK

The giant crab that assaulted the two kids dragged Latika into the lake while Kenji was unconscious.

Bleeding, Latika was being ripped and whirled through the suffocating water. The animal that accosted her was a speedy swimmer and arrived to the shore quickly. Thrown atop the surface, the crab crawled up soon after and then disappeared in a puff of white smoke. “I knew it, there have never been any sightings of a giant crab, whoever you are; you summoned it.” The mysterious figure smiled as he hid in the shadows of the cave, “Correct, but where is the boy, I instructed my monster to take both of you… He must’ve killed him; I’m disappointed, I expected more from him.” As the figure turned around and walked deeper into the cave, Latika slightly rose up and began to fix her mouth to correct the man’s assumption; but she came to the conclusion that it was better for Kenji, if this person thought he was dead, as whatever his intentions were, were most likely malicious. She was too weak to attack him, she just allowed herself to fall back down. The man returned quickly, but once again only to the edge, from the cave crawled three small crabs that approached her; they spewed onto her a luminous green liquid that healed her wounds. “I’m gonna have to scold Raaco, he wasn’t supposed to be so violent. He was instructed to grab and go. Your arms and leg should be fine, but the scars will always be there; and by fine, I mean they’ll only be for show. The nerve damage is too severe, not even my medical crustaceans can heal them; I’m sorry, this wasn’t supposed to happen.” Latika had a blank expression, seemingly unaffected by the news of never being able to use three of her limbs again; even though all she could see was the man’s silhouette, she could tell he was in a thoughtful state, as his head was slightly down with his hand on his chin. “There is one thing; if you agree to join me and serve me, as was initially intended; I’ll heal you. My medical team and I have the perfect treatment. If not, I’ll have no choice but to finish you off, seeing as you’re no use to me in your condition; those crustaceans have offensive Medical Ninjutsu as well, given your current state, they’ll probably just eat you alive.” The girl, now starting to fear for her life, her stern expression slowly faded; “I’ll do whatever you want.”

And that was the beginning, he saved me, even though he was the reason I needed the surgery. In exchange for becoming a puppet, I became his puppet. He picked me for my outstanding skill in Genjutsu; he wanted you too; as you were always a close second. My Genjutsu and knack for espionage made me a prospect to carry out intelligence gathering operations for his organization. I’ve learned to mask my chakra and sense others’ chakra; when I’m around you I slightly lose control over my chakra repressing abilities as you are so familiar with my signature. Anyway, I’m not at liberty to tell anymore than that to an outsider. I can not tell you who he is or what his plans are… I’m not even completely sure myself; all I know is he wants you, and he will inform you further… It also goes without saying that he didn’t accept you being dead; he found out you were still alive on his own; then ordered me to gather more information on you.

4927/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji let it all sink in; Some guy sent a giant crab after us, this guy has some agenda that would benefit greatly from having Latika and I involved,” he thought. After another moment passed as he processed everything, he drew three shuriken and stared at Latika with no emotion, “Thank you for that.” It was true, Kenji didn’t care what she did, it wasn’t going to affect his decision; his mind was already made. He could see a slight frown on Latika’s face, “Well, at least we get to finally fight each other without any interruptions.” The Chuunin didn’t allow himself to reminisce about the past anymore; as he maintained his cold expression, with his kekkai genkai active, her most revered skill was going to be nullified for the most part. In one breath Kenji released the three shuriken he wielded in his right hand; they flew violently forward toward its target; the target stood disdainfully at the oncoming strike. She slapped at the shuriken lethargically; her two puppet arms had defensive properties, enabling her to endure non chakra enhanced projectiles such as kunai and shuriken. Her arms could also extend making her a viable long range threat. “Feeling out my puppet’s defensive capabilities? You’re still sharp” Quickly after she spoke, Kenji dashed forward, using full speed. She smiled and went into a defensive stance as Kenji attacked with his katana. If shuriken can’t penetrate her arms, maybe my katana can…” The first downward chop was intercepted by her arm; a flash of anger rose onto Kenji’s face as he launched off a barrage of strikes, So her arms are out of the question but what about the torso?” Kenji had already formulated a plan; he suspected that her puppet arms might also protect her against his katana. The flurry ended with Kenji squatted delivering an upward strike. The upward thrust pushed Latika’s arms up, leaving her mid section completely vulnerable; Kenji’s facial expression didn’t change as he swiftly swiveled/rotated his katana and it dove into Latika’s stomach; a wince came upon her face, but the blade still didn’t penetrate. The object that prohibited the blade seemed thin and to wrap around the stomach; Kenji’s analysis was cut short by a fist with tremendous torque behind it. A smirk on Latika’s face as she turned into the punch; the shot sent Kenji flying and spinning a little more than 5 meters back.

Kenji slid across the hard ground. Bruising was becoming visible on his right cheek; he scrunched up his face attempting to dismiss the pain. Latika extended her arm out in front of her with her palm facing down. The wrapping that covered her arm unraveled; it concealed a shiny mechanical arm with many slits that were where the weapon “opened” and released its attacks. First, the hand jutted out flying at Kenji; immediately after the release, from the forearm released four panels that made an “X” around the arm. The panels showed a shuriken in the middle of the panel, the panel then rotated so that it was parallel with the ground; now with the striking hand, which after the punch was definitely capable of great blunt force, were four shuriken that were flying at incredible speed. The speed of the shuriken along with the blunt weapon was enough to make someone of Kenji’s skill a little apprehensive. The launched hand was connected to a thick wire, that was spooled in another compartment of the arm, the hand swiveled around the shuriken; the hand was more than capable of stopping most attacks Kenji could use (projectiles), so he only had one choice, that was to avoid the attack completely; that in itself was also going to be difficult giving the versatility of the “hand” granted by its mobility. He called upon the epitome of his nimbleness; first, he dashed laterally, The hand has greater range in movement but the shuriken don’t; now all I have to worry about is the hand.” Latika seemed pleased as she gave a nod and proceeded to direct the hand over in Kenji’s direction, the wire from the hand disrupted the projectiles’ trajectory, knocking them to the ground. The hand attacked at angles, diving low and wide then coming back up; Kenji weaved out of the way of the several strikes fluently. However, the end result showed a mass of wire surrounding Kenji getting ready to collapse onto him, trapping him. Damn it! It was a set up… But I think I can…” Kenji was able to use his dexterity to slip through a sliver of free space that wasn’t occupied by the wire; he slipped through gracefully. Once out, coupled with his katana drawn, he grabbed hold of a considerable amount of the wire; yanking it, bringing the hand to the ground, he stepped on the wire to keep it there. Kenji sighed as he barely escaped the trap, he had his foot and knee on the wire keeping the hand in place; the hand was a little behind him, just out of peripheral vision. He looked forward, at Latika. Wanting to say anything, but he knew combat was the best way to communicate at this point. Right as Kenji was about to initiate something, he caught a glance in his Glove of Reflection, showing him motion in the hand; a hole was revealed in the middle of the palm, showing a black ball, “A cannon ball?” Commotion was starting around the edges indicating that it was about to be fired, with little time to react, Kenji brought up his katana meeting the cannon ball at the center, shifting its path to the left of him, just missing the side of his skull; it also pushed his katana far to his right, almost dislocating his elbow. On top of that; it also knocked him off balance, he was now falling backwards, with his left foot planted but his right leg was up in the air. The puppeteer wasted no time and Kenji’s vulnerable leg was instantly surrounded by the wire guided by the swirling flying hand. The grip was extremely tight, Kenji tried to cut the wire, but his katana wasn’t sharp enough.

Kenji was whipped through the air for a while before be flung strongly at a tree. Kenji’s back collided with the trunk of the tree, his body horizontal to the ground; he was just able to keep his grip of his weapon. Latika retracted her hand. He scurried to his feet, sheathing his katana, and in turn drawing two kunai. In a burst, kicking up a mass of dust, he reached Latika once again quickly. With his raw speed and skill with weapons he was capable of chaining together weapon combos effortlessly. The speed clearly bothered Latika as her face frowned as she struggled to keep up. Several sharp stabs attempted to impale the nukenin, Kenji struck the side of her torso. Latika was able to side step the blow, and Kenji’s left arm fell right in the crook of Latika’s right puppet arm. She locked in and trapped the arm. Kenji suppressed his urge to smile. “Deception, thanks father,” Kenji turned clockwise putting his back facing Latika, and in one fluent motion he brought his right hand with the kunai in it, backwards striking downward right for Latika’s right shoulder; which he was positive wasn’t guarded by any armor. He could hear and feel the blade of the kunai pierce her flesh. Kenji had no intentions on stopping there, he reversed his previous movement, he turned counterclockwise facing Latika; her grip of him was completely broken. In that motion he brought the same kunai he stabbed her with whipping upward for her face. There was already a permanent laceration on her right cheek, now there was another cut/scar on her left cheek. A streak of blood flickered from the wound; leaving a 10 cm long cut that almost reached her eye. The attacked jolted her back instantly, but Kenji was relentless, as she hopped back desperately Kenji was already lunging forward with the kunai that he held in his left hand. He was attempting a straight thrust for her eye; “I have no choice, she’s already shown to have defenses on her arms, leg, torso, and possibly the chest. I have to go for the face and shoulders.” He thought, not that he needed a reason to justify his actions in battle, it was battle; he had to defeat the enemy by any means necessary, but he was no brute nor a bloodthirsty killer; if there was a more subtle way to incapacitate an opponent, that was the means he leaned towards. About 6 inches from her face, the kunai that is, and still falling forward, a disturbance was apparent under Latika’s loose shirt. “Whatever protected her earlier is coming out to play now; this must be the unidentified weapon/puppet they referred to.” In a blur the concealed weapon whipped around Latika flying in front of her, floating in Kenji’s face, about 3 inches from his kunai. “Is that a…”

6409/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
The levitating puppet was about 8 foot squared. Approximately 2 feet in height and 4 feet in length; it was oval shaped, as Kenji discerned more of the puppet’s features, it was obvious. “It’s a crab… a crab puppet.” Not one to waste time, Latika promptly ordered the puppet to flip around (looking Kenji in the face). From its mouth it exposed a nozzle that was clearly a device to expel a pressurized substance, like water, or expel a gas or smoke screen of some sort. “At this distance it’s probably a pressurized attack” Therefore, Kenji leaned his body, twisting, bringing his left shoulder behind his right, lining his body up parallel to the trajectory of the nozzle. Just as he initiated the evasive maneuver, a rushing gush of water shot out. The spout just missed him; as the attack whizzed by Kenji drew his katana in an arching fashion, cutting through the small yet powerful torrent. He brought his katana down taking off the claw and the next leg of the crab. One remained, but before Kenji could follow through and take the final leg of that side off, the crab, under Latika’s command performed a spinning motion repelling the katana away. As the crab spun, Kenji squinted and decided to act quickly and take advantage of the puppets’ seemingly defensive focus. He jumped over the crab and glided forward for Latika. She looked mischievous and that was all Kenji needed to see to inform him that he had acted hastily. “Stupid, I haven’t determined the crab’s full abilities yet.” Just as the thought crossed his mind he felt a sticky substance begin to encase his entire body, he had sheathed his sword as he knew he would probably fall, and didn’t want to fall on his own sword. He was less than a meter from Latika and as soon as he was caught in the net she raised her right hand, she used the ammunition in her left but not the right, she aimed it right for his face. “…” The cannon exploded for Kenji’s face. Kenji used his forward momentum to perform a flip that would line the canon up with the tip of his feet as opposed to his face. Just when he completed the aerial motion the cannon ball collided with his feet sending him in the opposite direction at uncontrollable speed. It sent his feet flying up right under the chin of Latika; she was kicked up in the air and back about 2 meters. Now Kenji was toppling to the ground with a thud, Kenji could see the start of another water strike; it was heading for his chest, which appeared capable of collapsing his chest onto his heart and lungs, “Smart, a hit here would be debilitating.” Kenji lifted his legs up and he shifted a little to the side, the strike would hit the side of his torso, near the kidney. The strike definitely caused a great deal of bruising but nothing severe due to the location. The high pressure water also broke the net that had him immobilized. He used the increased leeway to draw his katana and fully release himself.

6938/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Now free from the net released by the crab puppet. Latika was lying on her back holding her chin. The crab suddenly flew over Kenji’s head and landed right in front of Latika. Kenji didn’t want to make the mistake of charging brashly again, so he leapt back putting around 10 meters between him and her. Kenji’s breathing was slightly labored as his strength and stamina was still well below average; he made up for it with speed, confidence, and overall skill; but those particular weaknesses were still hindrances. “I’m impressed; your skill in weapons is still commendable. I’ll tell you this, my employer knows of your Chikara lineage.” Kenji’s facial expression didn’t change, “Of course he does; I’m a shinobi. I’ve relinquished my right to privacy.” Latika began to shake her head. “Why do you think he targeted you in the first place, at the time you weren’t a shinobi, he knew from the beginning.” Kenji began to realize what she was saying…

Bluntly, “That’s impossible, the identities of the Chikara are kept secret; no one but the Raikage knows each…” Kenji was beginning to doubt his own words, because why else would the mystery man target him. His skill and accomplishments would be unheard of from anyone that wasn’t a Chikara. “He… was adopted by a Chikara.” Kenji knew he couldn’t be a full fledged Chikara, because there has never been a Chikara that has possessed the level of Kuchiyose and Medical Ninjutsu that Latika described earlier. He was fully aware of certain “Chikara” like that, who lived among the Chikara but didn’t possess their bloodline. Latika smiled, “Even though you were isolated and deemed an outcast; everyone knew the Chikara chakra flowed through you the most, and your potential is basically unlimited.”

“Save your breath, his desires mean nothing to me. It is now my duty to kill you, and that is what I will do.” “This is the last thing I’ll say. If you come with me, he’ll give me my arms back. He’s developed a technique that will grant me full functioning arms and leg. Please reconsider…”Kenji looked on with a glimmer of thought, “…I’m sorry.” With that Latika closed her eyes and twitched her fingers.

Four holed opened on the crab puppet’s back. From them released four round items with clips near the end. “Grenades” Kenji sent one shuriken crashing for one of the grenades, “I need to destroy them early. They’re all pretty close to each other, if I detonate one the others will follow.” That was the plan, it worked. The first Grenade was detonated far from Kenji and it set off the other three, also out of range. The crab then extended its claw; the wire connecting was considerable thinner than the one that was connected to Latika. “I bet I can cut that with my katana” The claw was obviously capable of piercing Kenji, but it was clearly via biting. That would require a more linear approach, which was going to make it much easier for Kenji to avoid and cut the wire. Kenji had already cut the other claw off earlier. The claw however, did travel much faster than Latika’s hand, if it wasn’t for his agility and his extensive training in avoiding and dealing with projectiles he probable would have been overwhelmed by the sheer speed of the strike. Kenji was able to lean out of the way and in that dodge he swiped at the wire with his katana, the wire split with ease, “Extendable claws, nets, grenade launcher, water gun, and a tough exterior; not a bad weapon.” As a weapons specialists he could appreciate a fine weapon.

Kenji performed a Bunshin, only for the smoke, after the smoke cleared he cancelled the jutsu immediately extending the duration of the smoke. In the smoke he made the hand seals for one of his Genjutsu. Even though she was highly skilled in Genjutsu, unlike Kenji, she had no jutsu that defended her against the skill she was so talented in. Yes, she was more adept than others in realizing when an illusion was present, but the jutsu Kenji was using was perfect for this situation. The technique purposely affected little of the opponent’s chakra network, causing on a slight aberration in their senses, making it extremely difficult for sensory type shinobi, which she was qualified as, from easily detecting it. The jutsu was subtle and quick, so by the time she realized it, the jutsu would be over. Once the smoke cleared Kenji triggered the Genjutsu by extending his kunai in front of his face; inducing Latika to look at the reflective surface…

“It didn’t work… Has she developed some type of defense against Genjutsu, no, she wasn’t even fazed. It was a fail, plain and simple. But that can’t be…” Kenji racked his brain trying to find an explanation. The crab leaped and spun through the air, cutting through increasing its speed greatly, it arrive at Kenji faster than he could ever imagine. It stopped at 2 meters from him, mid air, it extended the nozzle. Kenji couldn’t believe it, “It must be my lucky day.” Kenji threw the kunai right into the nozzle before he released the water; by the time Latika realized what happened it would be too late. This was the result he was trying to get with the Genjutsu, to clog the nozzle without Latika noticing, but it came to him. This was Latika’s first mistake of the fight. The crab began to release the water; it instantly began to back up. With a startled look, Kenji realized that the ensuing explosion was going to be great, so he leaped away, just in time. A ripple of shockwaves erupted from the crab; creating a resounding explosion. The water that sparked in all direction illuminated the battleground momentarily. Always quick to capitalize, Kenji used the cover created by the explosion to approach Latika undetected. Out of the eruption of water Kenji was right beside Latika, Kenji was drenched, his blue hair dripping wet. Latika was not in range of the giant splash. He had his katana pressed to the side of her neck. It was over.

7939/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
“Well, what are you waiting for? Do what you must.” Kenji dropped his katana to his side, “I’m not going to kill you. You know I’ve always thought of combat as the purest expression of self; I just fought you to catch up.” With a sly smile Kenji looked away, looking at the destruction caused by the blast. Kenji shook his head, spraying the water onto Latika. She closed her eyes gently and began to smile too, “You haven’t changed at all. And, you’ll be glad to know I haven’t either.” Kenji slowly turned his head to look back at her, with an inquisitive look that said everything. “The blood is fake, what you are looking at and the crab are both puppets, I’m controlling both from a distance. Why do you think I wasn’t using Ninjutsu?” While laughing, still in disbelief, Kenji responded; “But… So, the story was false; about you losing your arms and everything.” “That part, yes. Everything else was true. I added that part to see if you would take pity on me. I thought it might make you join me, but I was wrong. You had decided to join me long before then. You don’t know how happy I am.” Kenji reached his hand out to touch her face, he took a deep breath; “It feels so real.” “I know; it took a very long time to design, then to manufacture. One of the easiest parts was installing the speaker; the hardest part was the blood and texture.” Kenji smiled and nodded in awe, “You must be an incredible puppeteer to control these puppets outside of my sensing range and still exercise this amount of control.” “Thank you, I have undergone serious training in the skill; it wasn’t easy.” “May I see you now? I would like to see you. 

An advancing rustling reverberated through the dark wilderness; Kenji had his hand on the hilt of his katana just in case. The rustling slowed, what emerged first was a left leg, that wasn’t wrapped. Kenji began to smile uncontrollably, as happiness welled up. He found some form of composure and wiped the smile from his face. The cloth covering the leg was pulled back revealing a silky, glistening leg. Kenji never thought he could be so aroused by just a leg, but there he was, infatuated to the max. She ended the tease and walked out completely. She was identical to the puppet, except for the bandages and mechanical limbs. There was still a lone scar on her cheek. “I’ve paraded around so long using the puppet as my true form. I actually got Ooame to believe I was half ‘puppet’.” Latika wiggled her fingers and the puppet of her went limp. Kenji removed his gloves and stuffed them in his pocket. He exhaled. Latika was swift, in a flash she was in his arms. Kenji’s reflexes were dulled by the emotion and the fight he just took part in. She didn’t care that he was soaking wet. His wet lips pressed against hers, he gently caressed her, and rubbed down to her waist. “This is our first kiss, who would’ve thought it would take 5 years of separation to get here.”

After a marathon of passion, they lied down talking in the night.

“I can’t leave now. There’s too much I have to do. First, do you have a spare puppet?” “Yes, I have two more.” “Good, I’ll need to take this one back; showing that this isn’t your true form. They’ll never buy that I didn’t encounter you. They’re fully aware that you’ve been following me, so following without confronting will never add up. And once they examine the body they’ll know it’s a puppet, no point in trying to deceive them. I’ll say something like, ‘I defeated the puppet, but I used all my energy. Once I realized it was a puppet, Latika escaped as her main weapon was defeated.’ Then I’ll assure them that with your weapon confiscated and your identity revealed, you won’t be an issue anymore. Plus, if I show them that I defeated a criminal in the Bingo Book, I’ll get a lot of praise.” Latika smiled as Kenji showed to be his same arrogant and at times self centered self, “Sounds fine to me.”

“I’ll need at least 5 years. There are secrets and other things I must accomplish here. Please convey the importance that I delay my leave.” She sighed disappointingly, “All right.”

8686/9000

Last edited by Kenji Chikara on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji left the scarred battleground. He weaved through the woods he knew so well. Kenji and Latika agreed that they would keep their meeting at a minimum and of course be very cautious. Kenji took the puppet to his house; he showed the guards it and let them know he would keep it until morning, when he would take it to the Chikara base. Kenji arrived home. He put the puppet in a closet; he then ran his routine night shower before going to sleep. The ninja finally collapsed onto his bed. It was funny, his clan had forced him to become a spy, and now the same techniques and values they instilled in him was going to be used against him, and a village he had only been in for a little less than a year. He would be lying if he said he wasn’t interested in this guy that had taken note of Latika and his ability. For now, he would worry about the immediate future, which consisted of an important meeting tomorrow between him and Ooame.

“I’ll never lose you again, Latika…”

8871/9000

Kenji Chikara

Kenji Chikara

D-rank
Kenji woke up early today. He made his way to Ooame's office. He had the puppet in a sack carrying it across his back. As he walked, he was submerged in deep thought, as he was trained in deception but never against his own clan; it was slightly different. Kenji soon relaxed and let it go.

Kenji walked in and took a seat. Ooame had a puzzled look as he did not schedule a meeting, and Kenji was always reluctant to see him. “You're here to meet with me...” Ooame smiled, “what's going on?” Kenji motioned for the man at the door to bring in the puppet. Ooame's smile vanished, reverting back to his usual serious manner.

So, she confronted you.

Yes, but first---

We know

you know, but it wasn't in the file

Ooame looked away----- “What did she want?”

She wanted me to join her, I refused and attacked. Once I defeated her puppet, she fled. Her purpose was to persuade me, she didn't want to kill me. She could've though, after the fight with the puppet, I was exhausted.

Did she tell you anything about her organization, or is she working alone?

Just a little bit, she wouldn't give an outsider too much. She is working for someone, he's a skilled medic and has great aptitude for Kuchiyose, that's all I know.

All right, very well. Great job, Kenji, as usual.

Kenji nodded in response and left. He felt a little awkward, Ooame was very persistent but distant at the same time; needless to say, it was almost impossible for anyone to know what was going through his head. Kenji pushed his paranoia aside and made his way back to his house.

9156/9000
Training Complete!!

EXIT THREAD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.