You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1a neverending moment of sadness Empty a neverending moment of sadness Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:00 pm

Izanagi1

Izanagi1

D-rank
Izanagi woke up with his eyes tearing up ,he had remembered his parents,getting up washing his face he looked into the mirror ,"i think its today" he said to himself as he took look at the calender put near his bed,he wore proper black clothes and went up on the roof of his apartment's building , took a seat up there, staring into the distance he speaks to himself "ahh how many days passed since that brutal day...the death of my parents, that day never skips my mind  its engraved in my memory

i can see it as if it happened yesterday,the voice of my parents and my friends...."Izanagi would stand up and says "i can no longer hear" Izanagi would jump to the street walking with hands in pockets heading to the cemetery,  one could tell from one look at his eyes  he was saddened, as he was walking Izanagi would take his hands out of his pockets he felt as if  his parents were holding hands with him Izanagi would hold his tears and walk  closing his eyes and mutters "why am i the one alive " Izanagi lowered his head with his tears flowing "i miss them , i  need them its too painful" muttered Izanagi as he remembered his day with his parents ,he finally reached the cemetery  as he stands in-front of his parents graves he stare at them silently he then speaks in a sad tune"hello mother father.. i will honor you're deaths by my survival, i wanted you to see that I've grown, oh how i wished for you to watch over me, but i guess you cant help it, i became much stronger  but still I'll continue to grow stronger,  i really miss you guys" Izanagi was the awkward he did not know what to say he was glad he shared his feelings , keeping them all inside was suffocating him,Izanagi then visited his two Friends graves,he greeted them  and told them about how he felt  saying
"hey i missed you two , i cant express my sorrow over the loss of you two, you guys where my best friends , along with sadao" his tone would darken on the mention of sadao"i need you guys by my side, i want you guys by my side, its ever so lonely without you two "
as he left the cemetery his memories of the past flash by he would turn his head taking a final look at his loved ones in their slumber, after so he moves on walking to his house saying to himself"rest in piece mother,father,akihiko,chi i will move on i will survive i will never lose heart, i will continue to grow strong, i will fight and protect others until my dying breath"
as he said so sudden feint  smile would hit
Izanagi's face.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.