You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The shit hits the fan. {Nuke-Nin | A} Empty The shit hits the fan. {Nuke-Nin | A} Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:12 pm

Mission name: You made your bed. Now I shall lay you to rest.
Mission rank: A-S.
Objective: Cause as much damage to Konoha as you can, be it structural or through casualties.
Reward: To be delegated by Admins.
Mission description: Tame has had a grudge against Konoha for about the past twelve years. After defecting from his village, he finally can set his revenge into motion.
Mission details: Anything could happen here; the mission may rank up depending on how many people, or who, Tame kills. Set the 10 explosive tags around Konoha and detonate them once you exit the blast radius. Then, set fire to all that you see using your allotted 50 matches. Due to your enmity with Konoha, you will engage and (if possible) kill any who oppose you, as well as a large number of NPC civilians. If a character does not wish to die, they oughtn't intervene in this thread. Exceptions may be made by the taker of this crime; they may not notice the target has died or some such, granting near-death experiences.

Approved.Have fun wreaking havoc. I'd say the reward is 480 Ryo.

Again, up to the other admins. I'm semi-fine with not being paid anything. Joshua's going to be pissed that I trashed his village anyhow, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't want to pay me XD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.