You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Yoshiro Kuroka

Yoshiro Kuroka

D-rank
It was an unseasonable rainy week in kumogakure it had been raining down on the village for the past three days with no sign's of stopping the conditions to take exciting missions yet the day before yoshiro found a mission peaking his interest lecture young students at the ninja academy it was because of this that the tall silver haired man awoke early kicking his gorilla out of bed to peak the children's interest, It was 9.30 am by the time the man and his gorilla had reached the familiar walls of the academy the children in class making sure the surprise of the gorilla would not be lost, the site of the large rectangular yellow building bringing back a flow of memory of his past his joyfilled days of bliss training to become a ninja.

Before entering the building yoshiro thought over what he might say to the young shinobi in order to capture their attention, "Hey Sasquash, i was thinking about how we can grab these kids attention any ideas?" Yoshiro says turning towards his gorilla "Hmm" he replies rubbing his chin between his thumb and index finger taking a few seconds pondering on an idea "How about we both go in and I can scare a few kids" the gorillas words returned with a blank stare from the tall silver haired man "Yeah maybe....actually this ones not that bad, You can wait in the hall way when i yell Monster!, You can charge in maybe wrestle with me, We can put on a bit of a show and I can introduce you, How's that sound" yoshiro replies after a few seconds of thought, Sasquash returning the same blank stare he experienced before "Your gunna win? Is that what your saying?" he replies followed by a smug grin "Well just see how it goes down remember when I say enough that's enough" "Yeah, Yeah lets go I wait in the hall and Monster right?" the two banter between each other before entering the building.

*Tap,TaP* yoshiro knocks on the door before the teacher answers, the teacher a young woman in her twenties her soft features and long blonde hair,curves complimenting her beauty, her general appearance was so similar to the girlfriend yoshiro had lost only three years ago "Hi you must be the ninja for the lecture, My names Mrs.Vernia" the woman says to the speechless boy yoshiro lost for words unable to respond lost in a loving glare, the woman looking over yoshiro with a worried face "Umm, are you alright" the man responding after a few awkward moments of silence pass "Yeah sorry its just you look a lot like someone I use to know" Yoshiro says to the woman "Oh my names Kuroka yoshiro" He says to the teacher with a large charming smile before entering the classroom the dull roar of multiple children all talking over each other filling the air as he stood in front of the class the teacher walked in front of him "Excuse me class, Today we have a guest" her quiet words being talked over by the class room.

"QUIET!" Yoshiro yelled at the children with a dark stare before giving the blonde woman a smile "Please continue Mrs.Vernia" the woman returning the smile turning to her class "Everyone i would like you to meet Kuroka Yoshiro a special jounnin, He will be talking about the duty's of a ninja" the teacher says moving behind her desk sitting down allowing yoshiro to take the floor and talk to the children, *ErhM* the silver haired man clears his throat before addressing the class room "All right class today ill be giving you a real life day of a ninja" pausing to think over what he would say next.

"Now recently I had to fight a monster with a fellow shiobi, This thing was giant and hairy it had killed 15 children and when we reached the den half of them where academy students" Yoshiro says with a blank placid face the children showing some interest he decided to up the anti "Now me and the person i was with lets call him Blue, tracked and finally found this monster after hours of battle wounded he got away, now this MONSTER! Could be anywhere" Yoshiro said to the children luring them into the play he had arranged with Sasquash the yelling of the word monster causing the large heavy set gorilla to burst in, His large hands bumping against his chest making grunting and howling noises he attacked yoshiro, The man and monkey wrestling in front of the children, some sitting in shook some yelling in fear , with a few punches and wrestling moves the show was complete yoshiro on top of sasquash pinning him on the ground before arising with a large chuckle of laughter looking over the somewhat terrified children.

"Haha.. Kids no need to be scared this is my pet sasquash he is a shinobi pet and has the power to by himself take on any chunnin in the village",Yoshiro says as the children sit in silence still in shock, "Well now i have your attention, i would like to talk to you seriously about what it means to be a ninja, the reason I became a ninja is to protect the village, Everything I have done in the past has been to keep the village safe its a great honor and privilege and if any of you think other wise I suggest you leave now" Yoshiro says to the children his large gorilla infatuated with the teacher starring at her, Sasquash tapping the tall man on the shoulder "He Yo- that looks like.." he whispers in the mans ear "Yeah Sas i know" yoshiro replies before returning his attention to the class.

"Any questions?" Yoshiro says to the class several hands popping up in the sea of children, "Yes you" He says pointing at a small framed blonde boy "Have you ever had to kill someone?" the boy asks quietly "Oh a tough question" Yoshiro taking a pause to think over his answer "In certain situations as a ninja you will be forced to take a life, In some missions its the only option, When its your life or theirs its an easy choice. So yes i have killed someone" the man says clearing his throat afterwards the look of horror plastered on a few faces around the room "Next question, you the pink haired girl"  the young girl looking over the man "What's the Raikage like?".

"Oh another very good question, firm but fair, she really is a lovely woman" Yoshrio responds to the girl before checking over the clock on the wall, thinking to himself he better wrap it up he had already been there for half an hour "Alright last question" He says looking over the children finding a small fat girl with orange curled hair sitting alone "You the girl in the back is there anything you would like to ask sweetheart?" the young girl looks back at the boy with a piercing glance "Yeah I have one for the gorilla, What's your favorite food?" the odd question puzzled yoshiro but put a giant grin on sasqaushs face "Well a lot of people think its banana's, But I hate the things, My favorite food is cookies any type any time" Sasquash replies to the girl "well that's all we have time for today thanks for your time children, Mrs.Vernia it was a pleasure, Be good to your teacher kids" yoshiro says leaving the building with his buddy sas.

1280/1000
[leave thread]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.