You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akai

Akai

D-rank
Akai was standing at the edge of the dock while gazing into the horizon. She noticed those clouds that were about to explode in rain. Her eye started twitching when she saw a huge ship getting closer to the dock. Wait,  is that really what she thinks? Some man was waving to her from it, but then he‘s eyes narrowed in order to take a better look at her. He suddenly stopped waving and looked really surprized, turned to the man standing near and stared shouting by gesticulating hands. Sure thing he seemed not satisfied. Eh, sure thing she will have to work with that.

When the ship stopped by the dock, the captain came down to meet Akai. All men were staring right from the ship, half of them just laughing and throwing jokes about the situation. That made Akai feel a little bit uneasy. The captain didn‘t look so pleasant as well, he had some scars on his face, probably from the rough work he was doing during those years. Captain‘s name appeared to be Yusuke and he was taking a look at Akai for a while. Despite the fact that he seemed a bit scary for Akai, he really was calm and  friendly in comparisson to his crew. Suddenly the Captain turned around and and shouted:

“Cut that crap you all allready, will ya?!! Less joking more working!!“ It was obvious he had some power, as all men who were laughing just some minutes ago now were grabbing boxes and taking them out of the ship, the great feeling of fear was in the air. “Who you might be, lil girl?“ Yusuke asked with a suspicious voice.

Akai bowed in the first place and then started her usual introduction. “Hello, my name is Akai Hyuuga, the daughter of Horu Hyuuga, I‘ve been appointed this mission to help you unload the cargo.“ Her little speeched seemed to catch Captain‘s ear.

“Horu you say? Well, tell him I send him best wishes, I know your father from the early times, when we were working together..“After telling this, Yusuke became somehow sad and kept silent for a while. Probably he didn‘t want to remeber those things. Akai agreed with that, she didn‘t want to hear about her father‘s „journeys“ either.

“Well, shall we start working already? Wil you give me orders, Captain, or should I just take the boxes outside the ship?“ She asked puting a fake smile on her face.

“Yes, just please do that and try not to damage anything. This ship ir really precious to me. By the way, be careful, there are  a lot of mazes of ropes on the deck.“ By saying that he came up on the deck and took a huge box himself.

Akai didn‘t want to seem like some girly weakling, so she took off her getas in order to star working barefoot.  One ugly man made a joke about that, so Akai couldn‘t help but throw that geta into his face. Seeing that, Captain Yusuke started laughing. While other men from the crew were giggling to themselves about having a girls to assist them as well, Akai was unloading the cargo by taking boxes out of the ship one after another. That was quite a rough physical work, but she could handle that.  Almost five hours passed by, untill the cargo was unloaded, at the end of this Akai didn‘t feel any musle in her hands. However, she was happy, that she proved a girl could do this kind of job as well. The look on the Captain‘s face was also somehow that of a proud one. He said his thanks for the help.

“Well, we shouldn‘t have bothered you to help us, but a mission is a mission, thank you anyway. You tought my men some manners though..“ He waved his hand for a goodbye and disappeared somewhere on the deck. Other crew members weren‘t laughing anymore, they were just simply watching Akai standing the by the dock with a gaze of respect. The ship was getting further untill Akai couldn‘t see it anymore.

W.C 700/600

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.