You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
It was a beautiful day. The clouds were bathed in the sky's beautiful deep blue ocean-like color. The sun's rays were getting into Owydelu's eyes. That made him wake up quickly. Now he was really tired. Despite that he wanted to stay in the bed longer, he had to wake up. He had a team to train, in order to make himself known to these. But this was only the first day. Owydelu had to get to know them better and to create a relashionship between him and his students. He got up and then he got to the shower. This was just the perfect way to start a day : with a shower. This was giving you energy to continue fighting on with whatever you wanted. It was giving a cosy feeling that would stay to you all the day long.

After he ate something, Owydelu got out of the house, without forgetting to close it. This would protect the house from the burglars and other types of people who would want to steal something from it. Everyone seemed to be happy in that morning. The sun was burning over Konohagure. The men were getting to work for the sake of the village, while the kids were going to the academy to learn the basics of a ninja. Owydelu was walking slowly, observing everything around him. After sometime, he got to the Ichiraku Ramen. That was really fast, despite that he wasn't rushing at all. When he got there, there were no sign of his students. He sat down waiting for the others to arrive too.

(( Lets get this party started!!))

Green eyes scanned over the letter that had been just dropped off by the postal service. Reading the contents of the message, Kichirou was apparently assigned to a team consisted of two other Genins and Jounin, respectively. They Genins was expected to meet their mentor at the Ichiraku ramen stand within the next few minutes. Sighing the gambler finished off the rest of the sake he had been drinking prior to receiving the mail and through the open parcel on the floor – before heading to get dress.

Twenty minutes passed before Kichirou could be seen walking down the streets of Konohagakure, the gambler wearing standard shinobi attire, his headband being the only thing lack – it being neatly tucked in his pocket. The green eyed man was an oddity amongst the shinobi popolus, for unlike so many others, he didn't wear his headband unless he was doing a mission or something else that might call for it. He had founded, through travels, shinobis find themselves superior to civilians, and the latter feel inferior to the former when they see them walking around. He also learn that shinobi sometimes take advantage of their power, something that he despise. It was this reason and many more why the man didn't wear his headband. And nothing was going to change his view point on it.

Kichirou's nose crinkled in disgust at the smell of the noodle and broth reached his nostrils, upon entering the stand. Chartreuse orbs locked onto his sensei, and Kichirou couldn't help but to laugh at the irony of the situation. Though what, it shall remain a mystery. Taking a seat to the right of the man, he turned down the offer from the waitress, who asked him did he wanted something to eat.

No, I don't particular like ramen.”He said, not caring about the look of outrage that showed on the waitress and chief face at hearing this. “The only reason I'm here is to meet my apparent sensei.” his thumb jabbed towards the man sitting besides him “And the rest of my team, wherever they might be. . .”

Can you get me some sake? Preferably something light?” Kichirou asked, before taking out a deck of playing cards and shuffling them constantly. The gambler would do small tricks with the cards, like turning an Ace of Spade to a Queen or causing them to levitate, etc. Kichirou even won some money off a poor sap, while he waited for the rest of them to arrive. Not once did Kichirou address his apparent sensei, well until now.

Out of all the places to pick, you chose this one. . .” He mumbled before taking another sip of the sake. Kichirou idly thought about his real name, Gyanbura Toshiba. The gambler hadn't used that name since he left Kumogakure all those years ago. Even when he registered as a Konohagakure shinobi, the man signed under the name Taigen Kichirou. Only one person in Konohagakure knew his real name and subsequently the clan he was from – and she wouldn't tell.

And that's how it should remain . . .

Rin

D-rank
Rin got out of the bed and dressed into her usual attire. She ate her breakfast and then headed towards the designated meeting place. The rays of sun shone on her and the village itself was fairly busy. Some people were selling various goodies, some were talking amongst themselves.

Smiling, Rin entered the building where the meeting was supposed to take place. She noticed them and sat into one of two empty seats.

Koji Senju

Koji Senju

D-rank
It was a beautiful day in the village of Konoha. The wind whispered a soft breeze, keeping the villagers at a sweet calm. The sun danced in the sky, expelling a shimmering glow onto the landscapes. It was the perfect day; everything was in a luscious harmony. A shinobi was perched upon a wooden rooftop. His hand was careful not to gain splinters. The man was watching the clouds with a grin across his face. It was none other than Koji Senju. He had been pondering over some deep intuitions over a gracious afternoon. His smile quickly disappeared as he realized something.

Koji had been a brash and loudmouthed individual. He knew just how much this could irritate the nerve of others, including any acquaintance-ships formed. Not only would Koji have to hone his skills, but he would need to adjust his attitude as well. Today was the night before meeting his Genin team. Koji hopped up from the roof and placed his hand into his pocket, gripping a scroll.

He popped open the wrapper paper and spread it about, noticing the names of the members on his team. His sensei would be his brother, Owydelu along with two other teammates: Kichirou and Rin. He recalled going on a mission and having one other encounter with Kichirou, so it brought enlightenment to his being. Koji felt his excitement burst; the thought of his brother and a new acquainted friend brought him much joy. With that, the young man leaped from the wooden rooftop and landed upon the ground, landing right behind the entrance to the ramen shop.

Everyone was in place, including a kunoichi: the third member of the squad apparently.  

“Hey everyone! I’m ready for some ramen!” Koji said in a loud outburst before grabbing a seat.

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu was now aware that all of his students have arrived. His team was made of Taigen Kichirou, a card tricks player, gambler or whatever he was called like. The gambler was known for his skills in in ninjutsu and in, of course, gambling and card tricks. He was a perfect member of the team. Kichirou can become a very good ninja using his unique abilities. Next up was Hyuuga Rin. She was, as her name says, a Hyuuga Clan's member. She was using the Byakugan for her fights. Rin's special abilities could get this team an advantage while making her a sensor type or a Close Range Kunoichi. The last, but not the least, was Senju Koji. He was Owydelu's younger brother. As far as Owydelu knew, he already learned how to use the Wooden Release techniques, so he was good to have in his team. Like this, Owydelu could've kept an eye on him, to protect him from the harms that could be pointed onto him.

Owydelu turned around, to see the three students of his. With a smile on his face, he said : "Now, now, let's get us to know each other better, shall we? I'm Senju Owydelu, a Jounin from the Senju Clan! I like to be relaxed all the time and not to train! But I have to do these things too! I also like Ramen and the Rice balls! I don't enjoy eating garlic! For me, it doesn't taste so good! What about you guys? What do you like and what don't you like?" The kids were now looking into Owydelu's eyes. It was the time to see if they took this message as a good one or as a stupid one. Now Owydelu was waiting for the others' response.

The gambler continued to down the sake as the rest of this 'suppose' team continue to file in. He didn't bother to acknowledge their presence with words, only a discreet look in their general direction before turning to his activities at hand – drinking and shuffling cards. While he might not have looked interested in being with this team, the term being used loosely at best. He was mentally trying to understand the niche' that they would fill for Konoha. It's dutifully noted that all teams were designed to fill in a role. So what was theirs? What's the point in having two Senjus on the same team, a Hyuuga and a gambler like him? For all intents in purpose the team was destine to fail, unless their sensei, knew exactly what he was doing.

Kichirou's green gems couldn't help but to roll at listening to their sensei speak. The man seems to happy to have the lives of others in the palm of his hand. That it would only be through his guidance that they will live or die. Oh and lets not forget how nonchalant he seems, as he tried to get them to drop their guard. Yes, pretend to be happy! For the occupation does not entail killing, torture, seducing, etc. for the sake of the village! Let's pretend to be happy that one of the three of you might die before reaching chuunin. Or worse get raped. Yes, lets all be happy that being a shinobi isn't the best occupation. Such notions was annoying to the lazy man at best. “So we have a lazy sensei for a teacher, lovely. Maybe I should ask for a transfer.” He mused before deciding to give the man what he ask for, but not in the way one expect.

Kichirou is my name. You should know my rank already. I'm a gambler first and shinobi by chance. My likes are my own. My dislikes. . .” He paused momentarily to finish off the rest of the sake “Well you will find out, if that day comes.” He stated. Despite being an extroverted person, Kichirou does show signs of being inverted, this being an example. Refusing the rices ball from his sensei who is nothing but a stranger, for just because you introduce yourself doesn't mean one will share food with you, at least Kichirou wasn't.

Can I get an apple? Or sushi?” He asked the waitress, who came back with a ripe shiny apple, apparently the place didn't make sushi – pity. Kichirou savored the taste of the apple, munching on it, while waiting for the rest of them introduce themselves.

Italics = Thoughts
Regular with "" = Speaking

Rin

D-rank
Rin stopped eating and looked around. The place itself was rather spacey and bright, at least, that was how she saw it. She was mostly positive thinker. Despite being from rather proud clan, all she wanted was to please people.

"I like onigiri the most. As for what I dislike, it's inequality and people who put down others on purpose." Rin finally said

She then returned to finishing her meal.

Koji Senju

Koji Senju

D-rank
Koji’s eyes peered around the restaurant. He studied the many different lights and details that filled the business. He then listened in on the conversation which his brother began. Koji already had knowledge of his brother’s enjoyments and dissatisfactions so he chose to ignore him. Although he was lazy, he still put intense effort into his practice. The next to introduce themselves was Kichirou. The young man fiddled around with a deck of cards and remained in silence for a while. He downed some sake, proving him to be of an age older than Koji’s. Koji tapped his foot, expecting him to open his mouth at some point. Finally, he began to speak.

“So we have a lazy sensei for a teacher, lovely. Maybe I should ask for a transfer.” The man said without a stutter.

This ticked Koji off, making front of his own brother? A frown formed upon Koji’s face.

“Kichirou is my name. You should know my rank already. I'm a gambler first and shinobi by chance. My likes are my own. My dislikes. . . Well you will find out, if that day comes.” The man said with a snarky attitude.

Koji slammed his fist on the table, interrupting the man now munching upon an apple.

“The name’s Koji Senju. I am the brother of Owydelu and I like training, fighting, adventure, and the will to protect my friends. What I dislike are people who don’t care for their teammates.” Koji remarked giving a dagger infused glare to Kichirou.

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
Owydelu was standing right there, listening to all the likes and dislikes, all the motivations and all the dreams the three young gennin had at that moment. The wind was blowing with an outrageous power outside the Ichiraku Ramen. The kids were now waiting for their master to say something. Suddenly, a strange silence began to fall over the four of them. Owydelu was now thinking of what have all of them said. Kichirou said : Kichirou is my name. You should know my rank already. I'm a gambler first and shinobi by chance. My likes are my own. My dislikes. . .Well you will find out, if that day comes.”

Rin said : "I like onigiri the most. As for what I dislike, it's inequality and people who put down others on purpose." 
His brother Koji said : “The name’s Koji Senju. I am the brother of Owydelu and I like training, fighting, adventure, and the will to protect my friends. What I dislike are people who don’t care for their teammates.”

After some time of thinking, Owydelu said at once : "Well, now that we've made ourselves known to each other, It's time to test your skills as ninja! Your first test will be to go on a mission with me! This mission will be different than everything you're done before!" Owydelu got up from the chair he was sitting on, then he paid for what he ordered. He turned his head around to his students, saying : "Tomorrow morning come at the Village's main gate, prepared for the mission! If you don't come, you will be sent back at the academy!" Owydelu got out of the shop, hoping that his students won't be that coward to abandon the next mission that will come.

(OOC: The continuation thread is here)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.