You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tame had an odd satisfaction about himself. Attacking the Rokudaime Tsuchikage Building (disguised, of course) had almost been too easy. Perhaps it was the nature of his abilities....he was obviously not one to react slowly. The Yamada had broken into the Complex simply for one thing: his records. All he wanted to do was destroy any of the readily available information on him. This was by no means an absolute solution....

So Tame decided to change his name. From that point on, he would not shame his clan by having defected under their name. His surname would now be Itagaki.

The problem was....where could he go? Sure, he was the fastest person in Iwa barring the Kage...but someone was bound to come looking for him. If not out of concern, than surely just for the sake of village security. Since he was a high-ranking agent of the Hidden Stone's ninja society, he did know quite a few secrets.

After that, he pretty much snapped for a small period of time. ....He wanted to go out with a bang. The nature of his techniques made it rather difficult, if not impossible, to know it was him. His crystal bolts re-dissolved  and returned to his arrowguns after they were shot. Thus, the evidence was disposed of....the wounds were rather akin to a powerful kunai stab. So, he, uh....kind of shot some people. Not something he'd be proud of later, maybe. Like a good ninja, though, he made sure everything pointing at him was gotten rid of...including the victim.

Walking out of the (surprisingly rather unguarded) gates of the Bastion Adamantine, he  decided to get as far away as he could while there wasn't any commotion. The former Yamada was now at a full-out sprint.

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
Gyouki recognized the green haired ninja as he ran past the Tsuchi no Kuni border, in full sprint. Sprinting away was never a good sign, let alone at the country's border....he stood from his resting position watching over the bluffs, and called out after his kinsman. "Tame! Tame, wait up!" He jumped down, running after the guy, but his speed couldn't match. What had happened? Last time they talked was at the training session, and he seemed fine. No way he could be defecting, no way. Or was he...?

Gyouki began to breathe heavier. Why did his heart sink like this? He barely knew this guy, what difference did it make? He took a few more steps forward before yelling, "Tame! Wait...DON'T DO THIS!" a lump gathered in his throat as the word 'this' passed through, and he fell to his knees, his puppet bound to his back by a mass of bandages.

As he was almost frantically running away from the place he once called home. Tame couldn't help but hear....yep. The guy he'd met before....one of his own clan, in fact. To be honest, he was impressed that someone had tailed him...or perhaps he had simply been careless in scoping out the area.

Either way...this one, Gyouki if he remembered correctly, was yelling after him to stop. He knew what he wanted.....Tame supposed he would oblige him. The young man wasn't completely devoid of respect, after all....and this was one of the few people that he had a semblance of 'like' for. He gave a sigh as he halted.

My mind's made up.

But...he'd seen too much. He kept walking after his pause, only to vanish using his Diamond-Dust jutsu and reappear behind the ninja that was once his kin. He aimed two fingers at the young man's tracheal area, right above where his left and right collarbones met. He knew that you could close the trachea and knock someone out....he wasn't too sure how that'd fare for him, but....might as well try.

Gyouki

Gyouki

Dead
Gyouki watched as his friend stopped in his tracks, seemingly rethinking his position. For a split second, Gyouki thought he had done it, and that Tame would stay, and everything would be normal. But alas, Tame's figure faded away. Now, Gyouki felt a presence behind him, so close that his skin tingled, waiting to be touched. Tame was going to...kill him? No, he may have been defecting, but the green haired shinobi wouldn't do that. "I understand. You must already know the consequences of what you're doing..." Gyouki felt a connection to the Jounin, but wouldn't risk himself trying to stop the inevitable.

"Do what you require, if you think it will cover your tracks. I won't blame you if you kill me. I don't know you well enough to understand why you would defect, but I won't hold a grudge against you, and I won't try to stop you. Do what you need to to cover your tracks, and don't stop until you know you're safe. I'll see you again, someday, be it in this life or the next." and with his point made, the muscular ninja closed his eyes, awaiting his fate under the judgement of Tame. He knew he was stuck, and there was no hope in trying to run. He only hoped that he would wake up again....

Tame listened to the Yamada's words as he was about to get jabbed in the throat. Very considerate of him.... Tame decided not to callously shoot him like the rest. No, that would not be fitting of a ninja who left his fate in the hands of another so willingly. So he did as planned---and apparently he wasn't going to have any resistance---and jabbed with all the force a Jounin could. With that....he would leave the scene. There wasn't anything more for him here....if Gyouki ever came for him again, he didn't know what he would do. The lack of air would cause unconsciousness....perhaps resulting in some minor (but reversible) brain damage. Hopefully that'd be enough.

Farewell.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.