You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Mission name: Securing Assets (Repeatable)
Mission rank: D
Objective: Secure important assets for Kirigakure’s effort
Reward: 80 Ryo
Mission description: “Raw metals are needed for the smithies and crafters. There’s an old abandoned mine on one of the islands west of here to collect them. Some say it’s haunted, be careful.”
Mission details: Go and collect 5 to 10 kilos of raw materials from the old abandoned mine, the mine seems to have had an accident some time ago, leaving raw materials lying around after travelling 200+ meters deep, haunting sightings up to the writer.

Mission name: Convert a Troubled Nin (Repeatable)
Objective: A Kiri ninja is thinking of going rogue, convince them otherwise.
Reward: 60 ryo
Mission description: A slightly depressed ninja by the name of Kiya Satoha is thinking about leaving Kirigakure, his worried sister reported the mission.
Mission details: Find the person before he leaves the city and convince him to stay, fearing the future he doubts his abilities, and perhaps only needs some training to build his/her morale.

Name: The Troubled nin
General Appearance: Genin-Chuunin rank kiri ninja uniform, wearing the nation’s headband and dark coloured hair. Clan and other appearance up to the players
Personality: Scared, nervous, defensive
Motivations: Fear, disappointment
Fears: Being killed, being useless, getting people hurt
Other: has 10 kinai, specs: C-Taijutsu, C-Bukijutsu Element: C-Suiton, C-fuuton, all academy skills and C rank and lower library skills of his elements

Mission name: Train the Academy! (Repeatable)
Objective: Teach the academy students a skill they need to learn
Reward: 80 ryo
Mission description: One of the classes at the Kiri ninja academy, training 8 year olds needs a ninja to teach the class academy level skills.
Mission details: The ninja takes a class of Acadamy students and teaches them the principles, ins and outs of academy jutsu or skills.

2~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:56 pm

1/2 approved to all.

3~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:21 am

With my new GM powers, I hereby approve these all.

4~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
Mission name: Convert a Troubled Nin (Repeatable)
Objective: A Kiri ninja is thinking of going rogue, convince them otherwise.
Reward: 60 ryo
Mission description: A slightly depressed ninja by the name of Kiya Satoha is thinking about leaving Kirigakure, his worried sister reported the mission.
Mission details: Find the person before he leaves the city and convince him to stay, fearing the future he doubts his abilities, and perhaps only needs some training to build his/her morale.

i took it and done it here :http://www.narutosaga.com/t6492-convert-a-troubled-ninawaiting-approval#74604
i am sorry i didn't ask for permission i heard you dont need to
sorry for the trouble again

5~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:54 pm

In the kiri boards there is the proper mission thread, as you can see, this is where i got approval for the missions.

6~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:49 am

Ryuu, you do need to ask for permission on missions. The only time that you don't is if your Kage is absent. Don't listen to everything you hear, you could end up breaking rules.

7~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:10 am

Ryuu

Ryuu

D-rank
Daraku wrote:Ryuu, you do need to ask for permission on missions. The only time that you don't is if your Kage is absent. Don't listen to everything you hear, you could end up breaking rules.
am really sorry  i just heard it so i thought it'd be alright should i start all over?

8~D rank repeatables for Kiri Empty Re: ~D rank repeatables for Kiri Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:18 am

No, it should be fine. I mean, you already posted asking for permission in the mission board, now you just need to post the link to the completed mission there and then wait for Ayakashi to approve it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.