You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch the Cat! [D-rank] Empty Catch the Cat! [D-rank] Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:42 pm

Owydelu

Owydelu

D-rank
It was a nice weather outside. The birds were chirping at Owydelu's window, determining him to wake up in a rush. The sun's rays were laying on Owydelu's face now. He got to the shower and then he had eaten something to gain the force he needed for today's missions. He dressed himself up and then he locket out the door. The kids were going to the Ninja Academy to learn the basics they needed and the men were going to do their duty for the village. He walked slowly, observing thing while going to the Administration Buiding. There he got his mission Information and then he left the room, going outside.
As always, he sat down under a tree and he had read the information he got, in his mind : 

The pet cat of a rich Konohagakure noble has recently gone missing. The owner, known as Madam Chiasa, has requested that her cat be found. She suspects that the cat may be in the Dense Forest, where it often runs off to. The cat's breed is a Devon Rex and “answers” to the name Maybell. The cat is very unfriendly and feisty, and will most likely run upon being found. Madam Chiasa is very protective of her cat, and if there is any damage to her, half of the mission's pay will be deducted. The mission-taker would also be met with a long line of offensive language and potential abuse. The cat will also do everything in it's power to escape from whoever catches it, and hasn't been de-clawed. Good luck to whoever takes this mission.

"Umm...this is a weird mission! Let's see what else we've got here!"

Madam Chiasa is a 58-years old woman that looks like this: she is a short and pudgy woman who is covered from head to toe in fine clothes and expensive jewelry.[i]She acts very noble-like, however she constantly sounds condescending and arrogant due to her position of wealth. She wants to see her cat brought back safe and sound. She is afraid of [/i]
Losing her cat(this happens often), Her cat being harmed or damaged.

This was looking like a normal D-Ranked mission. Even if Owydelu was hoping to get a higher Ranked one, he was feeling good with this too. After all, it was still a mission, but a more relaxing one.

After some time, Owydelu got into the Dense Forest. I lifted my face, letting the light and shadow dance across my skin. Bees hummed in and out of the pennyroyal. I inhaled its minty smell and continued on, delighting in the sound of my feet sliding through the leaves. The light was fading, creating new shadows and dark patches around me. Eyes glimmered from tree hollows. The wind wailed between distorted trunks, carrying the sickly stink of wood rot. I moved faster, ignoring the briars that caught at my pants, the damp leaves that grimed my skin.
Wherever you were looking, you could only see the green and the brown of the trees and leaves. It was like a constantly repetitive color combination. Trees as far as the eye could see. The light coming through the trees, a little bit foggy, the earthy smell, the quietness, coolness, moss growing on the trunks of the trees, droplets of water dripping from large leaves, ferns, water trickling through the little creek, bird sounds.
After some time, Owydelu finally saw the cat. With a speedy movement Owydelu said : "Mokuton no Jutsu!" A long wooden plank came from Owydelu's hand, easily catching the target, the Madam Chiasa's Cat.
This was it. The mission was done. Owydelu got to the Administration Building, where he left the cat. He was hungry so he got to the Ichiraku Ramen after that.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.