You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Niko

Niko

D-rank
With a bag of tools slung around my left shoulder, I arrive at an open field that looks devastated. It must be due to the amount of training that takes place in this area, which seems to be quite often. There must've been some strong ninja from the Hidden Leaf Village to create this kind of destruction on this field. With all of these large holes and shifts in the Earth, this mission was going to take quite a long time. Also, I needed bags of dirt to fill all of these holes up. This is why I hate these Genin level missions. Either it's boring and well prepared for you, or it makes you work hard and you become ill equipped. I dropped the bag and went back to the village to grab more supplies. 

I came back pushing a wheelbarrow full of 4 bags of dirt. I didn't know if it'd be enough, but I'd try. This mission was a bunch of bullshit anyways. most likely I had to go back and forth to get more dirt because of the severeness of this training location, along with the other one I took to clean up and fix as well.

Trudging un-enthusiastically to a the nearest hole in the ground, I took the shovel out of the bag of tools and wripped open a bag of dirt. Then stabbing into the contents of the dirt and taking some of the earthly material, I place it within the crevice in the ground. I repeated the action until the hole was filled. Following the same procedure for the next hole as well, I knew that the activity was definitely going to be droll. Estimating that there were about thirteen to fifteen that had to be filled. It's not that the job was going to be long and pain-staking, yet I wasn't really progressing in doing these pesky Genin missons. The only thing I really learned from these experiences was the process of turning in completed missions, that was it. 

Complaining inside my head about the uselessness of this task was enough to occupy me mentally for halfway through my janitorial work. I had reached approximately the seventh hole in the ground that needed to be filled, when I glanced at the amount of dirt I had left. there was more than enough to complete the task, yet I'd have to go get some more for the other field I was assigned. Cracking my stiff neck, it made a large sound that sounded like it was actually being snapped. Then I proceeded to crack all of the fingers on both of my hands. I had a rough habit of doing this a lot, even when I didn't need to crack my neck, nor no other place on my body for that matter.

Starting the process of filling up this hole with dirt, I switched on an “auto-pilot” switch and began a train of thought whilst mindlessly accomplishing my task .I started to think about the latest chapter of the Make-Out Tactics novel. Not man people know this, but I like reading the Make-Out series, authored by none other than the legendary Sannin Jiraiya.  I usually find many of the scenarios and guidelines in the book to be hilarious, yet at times I do get aroused by the thought of what the book is trying to portray. Usually my mind is full of motivation to make myself stronger and more powerful for various reasons, so my mind has no time to think of mundane things like love and sexual endeavors. When I  read the Make-Out books, usually I keep that mindset, unless I wind down enough to let mundane things be able to be paid attention to.  

Then my thoughts transitioned to a more emotional realm. I don’t know why, yet I allowed my mind to start thinking about  the last training session I had with another person. She did amazingly, like she usually does. I wanted her to test her true ability against me to see if I was up to par with her yet or not. Yet, the way she was so tactical, and determined, I felt connected to her in that regard. Now I felt butterflies in my stomach, as I begun to start thinking about her nice, brown hair, her beautiful orange eyes. Was I having feelings for her? Really? I was 5 years her junior, I was sure even if I did that she wouldn’t feel the same way for me. Why was I so hung up on her lately? So far, I never felt this way about her. Is it true that I really felt so much for…

Immediately snapping out of that train of thought, I realized that his job was accomplished for this field. I breathed a quick sigh, not out of being tired, but out of relief that this boring task was almost complete. I then walked into the woods, and grabbed a couple logs that I found and brought them to the training grounds. I used my strength to grab the two beat-up training posts out the ground and threw them in the air. Then I summoned my chakra and used the Great Fireball Jutsu to incinerate the logs. One that was done, I dug in the logs in the places where the now decimated logs previously were located. 

With haste, now that this training field was cleaned up, I proceeded to head into the Leaf Village to get more dirt in case I had to fill in more holes in the next training field.

Chakra usage:

Word count:

OOC:

http://hapuriainen.deviantart.com/art/Naruto-character-creator-1

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.