You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
When you forgive, you in no way change the past - but you sure do change the future.
- Bernard Meltzer

After Saiyuki her first encounter with her step-brother, she couldn't think of anything else than her father and Nanashi. Hell, Sai even felt bad for letting her hand hit the boy's jaw. The Kobayashi normally never regrets her doings but it wasn't Nanashi his fault that her father did something like that, but he should have been nicer to Saiyuki. Say wanted to apologize for her bad behaviour.

The day before the meeting say had sent a letter to her family member, Nanashi. She wanted to meet up with him at the Fire Temple to talk things out, unlike last time. The letter said: 

'Dear Nanashi,

I am sorry for my bad behaviour and hurting your jaw. It was just a big shock since I would never think of my father like that. Even though you made me doubt him, I still believe he was forced to or like you said for a mission. He is, after all, a Jounin. 

Like you read in the beginning of this letter, i wanted to meet up with you, with no bad intentions of course. I would like you to go to the Fire Temple at noon tomorrow to sort things out. I hope i will see you there then. 

Saluut,
Kobayashi, Saiyuki.'

Saiyuki woke up the next morning quickly running her eyes over all the letters. No, she didn't get a reply yet. Sai doubted that he didn't get the letter so she went to the Fire Temple. But first she would get ready for the stormy weather. 

The girl her muscles and tendons worked together to create movement so she would get upstairs to get ready. Sai walked into the bathroom and took a cold shower waking her up completely. The goosebumps were proof that the water was indeed cold. Not that she couldn't pay for warm water but she always took a cold shower in the morning. 

After the shower she wrapped a towel around her body and went to her closet to pick something warm. She grabbed her army coat and lay it on the bed, with a normal blue pants along with it. Sai would place her high black boots on the ground near her bed and searched for a shirt she could wear. The girl picked a grey tanktop and a necklace with a cross on it out of her drawers. She gazed at her coices and it went together. The different hued eyed girl put piece by piece her outfit on. The army coat she picked was waterproof. Her hair was hanging loosy, nothing special to it. 

When the girl opened the door she was welcomed by a gaze of air rushing though her house also bringing in some rain. The young woman closed the door behind her and set off to the temple. It didn't took long for her to notice that almost no one was outide. Well that wasn't much of a suprise since it was stormy. 

The girl was almost at the temple as it began to rain even harder. She ran inside the old building admiring the design of it. All those old artifact were very interesting but the only thing that roamed though her mind was if her step-brother was coming or not. 

Hopefully he was...

Saiyuki wrote:

'Dear Nanashi,

I am sorry for my bad behaviour and hurting your jaw. It was just a big shock since I would never think of my father like that. Even though you made me doubt him, I still believe he was forced to or like you said for a mission. He is, after all, a Jounin. 

Like you read in the beginning of this letter, i wanted to meet up with you, with no bad intentions of course. I would like you to go to the Fire Temple at noon tomorrow to sort things out. I hope i will see you there then. 

Saluut,

Kobayashi, Saiyuki.'

For the past fifteen minutes Nanashi had stared at the letter from his estranged step sister. The first and only time they met had ended up with him getting punched in the face, when he pointed out that they could be related. Needless to say that moment wasn't exactly a pleasant one. The parcel having been hidden within a dresser draw since yesterday – day of it's arrival, only now being open by the Guanyin member,. The lack of reading it prior to today wasn't because the teenager had ill will towards the girl but rather him being occupied with other things at the time. Which will remain unknown, till the time is right. Now having the time to read, reread, reread, and reread, one more time for good measure, Nanashi already knew exactly on how he will respond to this.

Fifteen minutes passed by with Nanashi just now arriving at the destination where Saiyuki wanted to meet him at – the fire temple. Luck will have it the same place were the Guanyin had plan to visit the day after tomorrow – having wanting to visit the temple of fire monks, after hearing quite a bit about them. Arriving at one of the older temples, the teenager began to explore the inside of it, taken in the artifacts and relics within it. The sound of rainfall hitting the building audible, along with footsteps.

Footsteps?

Nanashi turned his attention in the direction of the footsteps, wondering who it could it. Once the footsteps got closer and light illuminated the individual face, Nanashi smiled at the person affront of him – none other than Saiyuki who also were admiring the contents of the building.

Long time, no see sister.” Nanashi stated, with a smile on his face. The former geisha in question were wearing a simple brown t-shirt, dark brown pants and matching boots – having decided not to dress up any, seeing how the weather were stormy today. As for protection against the rain? He didn't have any. He could stand to get wet.

How have you been?” He asked, curious about how the girl's life been.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki saw a glimpse of a person in the corner of her eye. She turned around with quick movements. Her eyes looked relieved to see her step brother at the meeting place. Her face expression relaxed and she turned back toward the artifacts. "Long time, no see sis." The young man said with a smile on his face. Sai had never seen him smiling before. Would this be one of his acts maybe? Saiyuki instantly began to smile too when she turned around hearing his voice. The Kobayashi nodded as if she argeed, but is wasn't a real suprise the two never met after the fight. She did punched him, after all. Sai was about to say sorry to her brother but the he began to talk. She stopped and let him finish his sentence. "How have you been?" He asked with a curious shine in his eyes. 

The white haired girl looked up as he asked that. While nodding she answered, "I've been good but it could be better though. Nothing really happened only some missions but they weren't much!" Sai grinned as she rubbed the back of her neck with her hand. She returned the guestion to her step brother wondering how he have been in these past days. Saiyuki looked around in the Fire Temple , taking in the beauty of the artifacts. Her eyes wandered over them and then back to Nanashi. She could hear the storms collide together and make a racket. She didn't mind it but it did get on her nerves sometimes. The lighting strikes weren't that far from the temple at all. They could crash into it any time soon. Sai counted the seconds between the light and the sounds of the storm. Yeah, they were getting closer and closer by the second.

Her feet dragged her around the room gazing at the art in the temple. She loved art and everthing with it. Saiyuki always loved a good painting or a drawing. She even made some of her own but they won't hang in this kind of place. It was just a hobby of hers.

The rain began to hit the ground harder and harden making noise when they touched. It was relaxing at first but the bigger drops made a whole other sound that she didn't like. The smells coming from the outside of the temple were magnificant. When it rains aromas could be smelled faster. The smell of grass filled the room and she liked it?

"Oh yeah, the reason why i invited you is just that i wanted to say sorry. It is bugging me a lot that i was so mean at our first encounter. So yeah, Sorry, brother." Sai her voice sounded honest and sorry. She really meant it.

Apprehensiveness, while the word isn't exactly the best to describe the expression that briefly flashed across Saiyuki's feature. Nanashi couldn't help but to mentally chuckle at the uneasiness she showed around him. As if she was afraid to believe if his words spoken prior were sincere nor not. Of course they were but she didn't know that, and he wasn't incline to tell her either. For there are some things one must discern for themselves.

"I've been good but it could be better though. Nothing really happened only some missions but they weren't much!" Though he didn't particular have her sentiment pertaining to the lack of mission intensity, the teenager couldn't help but too agree with her on a subconscious level – that being more of the sociopathic side of him.

Anything can be better, just depends on how much you want it.” Nanashi stated, a particular mural having captured his attention for a moment. While unclear the mural seem depict a fight of sorts with, what he could tell a fire sage and some monster of sorts. The image were truly interesting to say the least. And from the corner of his eye, Nanashi noted that his sister had a love for the arts – something he enjoy though not enjoy to call it a hobby.

Oh, so that's the reason why she invited him here. To apologize for the punch in the face. Truth be told Nanashi didn't need the apology for it didn't bother him that much, but he would accept his sister's apology for ease her sake.

"Oh yeah, the reason why i invited you is just that i wanted to say sorry. It is bugging me a lot that i was so mean at our first encounter. So yeah, Sorry, brother."

Apology accept little sister. Though to be fair. I should apology for being an ass.” he said, before doing something totally unexpected, and that he will deny afterward – hug Saiyuki.

I must say though that was one hell of a punch.” Nanashi stated chuckling slightly, having stepped away after the hug.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
"Anything can be better, just depends on how much you want it." Her brother stated while looking at one of the pieces of art. When Sai heard his voice she turned around so see him talk. By her suprise he was admiring one of the artifacts. She would never think he was the person to be interested in art. Art does have a wide definition after all. Art is considered everything that humans made, so it can't be nature even if some say it is art. Art is usually made with emotions of the artist. Often done in a shocking way. Sai didn't. That doens't mean that she didn't like nature. She loved nature but she just didn't think it was art.

Saiyuki was suprised that her brother gave her a hug. She didn't expect it to be this easy to have a better relationship. Her eyes were wide when he let loose of her. While she was still a bit shocked Nanashi said with a chuckle, "I must say though that was one hell of a punch.". Did he just give her a compliment? Sai was even more shocked and stared at her companion's face. She was even beginning to doubt that this was the real Nanashi. 

"Say, Onii-chan? Do you like that kind of art? Like the one you were staring at?" She asked to keep the conversation going. Saiyuki didn't want any silence between the two to make it not that awkward. Last time the food made the silence appear since it was really nice, but now it would be just very awkward. 

That reminded her, she brought food since stores weren't close to the temple. Saiyuki cleaned the ground she was going to sit on. "Nanashi, I brought food for us as well since you did it last time!" Saiyuki said smiling and holding up a stick with dumplings on them as a gesture to come and sit.

"Say, Onii-chan? Do you like that kind of art? Like the one you were staring at?"

Art, what exactly count as art? Is it human made? Where an individual pour all their emotions into a single or multiple pieces of work that either wow or shock the masses for either good or bad? Or is it when nature through some unforeseen force creates wonders that simply defies all logic. Making scientists scratch their hands in confusing, trying to figure out how it is done.

I enjoy it every now and than. You won't find me in a museum or anything. Seeing how I prefer nature's artwork, finding it having a more mysterious quality to it than any man made piece. For with man made many had tried or already have solved the mysteries behind the images, leaving very little for us to wonder on. While I can't say it with confidence I bet a few ryo that some of these murals around us have already been scrutinized by professionals and reasons for them already been deducted. “ Nanashi said his nimble fingers running across another mural with a depiction of the same monster being now fighting a large group of people, what he assumed to be fire sages.

Put to answer your question, if I like the piece I was looking at earlier, than yes I did. I take it you like art, sister?”Nanashi asked, helping her clear the ground before joining – sitting right across from her.

"Nanashi, I brought food for us as well since you did it last time!"

Nanashi appreciated the sweet gesture of her bring food, despite her not having to.

Thanks. It's delicious. Did you make it?” He curiously asked having kindly taken the offered dumpling and taking a bite of it – savoring it's taste.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Nanashi went to sit in front of Saiyuki he took the dumpling and took a bite after he asked if she made it herself. Saiyuki nodded with a grin glued to her face . "Yes! Made it all myself!" She said on a proud tone. They were good but still they weren't as good as Nanashi made them. His dumplings were just to good to eat. It was heaven in ones mouth. Saiyuki began to change how she was siting to be more at ease. Her eyes were still looking around at the artifacts in awe. She really loved art. Sai was born for it, but her love for her guitar was still bigger. She would still play everyday to be better and better. The girl made a promise to herself that some day she would give a little concert and it will be sold out. At the thought of that she grinned while shewing on another dumpling. 

"Now let us introduce ourselfs for real, huh! Since our first meeting wasn't that good!" Saiyuki said while raising her hand toward his as a sign to give a handshake. Saiyuki smiled at her brother and intoduced her own once again. "I am Kobayashi Saiyuki! A Shinobi from Iwagakure!" Her voice shouted through the temple. An echo was formed and the end of the sentence could be heard though the whole building. "My ninja way is to never give up no mather what!" She added to her introduction. Saiyuki was now waiting for Nanashi to introduce himself in a proper way like she did. Her hand grabbed an green apple out of the lunchbox. She gladly enjoyedits taste as Saiyuki bited in it.

(OOC: Sorry it's so short 0-0 Couldn't think of anything.)

((OOC: Sorry for it being short. Eh, trying to change up my writing style. Tell me if it's better than before.))
Nanashi pleasantly surprised that the tasty dumpling that had long since made it's way into his stomach, were made by his sister. The man didn't have any reservation that she couldn't cook. It just that how expectantly well they were made that through him for a loop. Though they didn't stand up to his own. Nanashi idly wonder if he should give her the recipe for his unique twist on the dumpling, something that he learnt from his mother. A warm smile manifested across his features, they have soften, as the teenager relax ever so slowly.

You really outdid yourself in making these dumplings sis. We should cook together sometime in the near future.” Cooking was truly an art that Nanashi love to indulge himself in at any given time. The teenager had been known too make various types of dishes, for no other reason except because he could. Something that Akio could attest to – having woken up or walked in on Nanashi humming while making a dish of sorts.

The teenager's hand grasped the female's, accepting the handshake. Brief it might be but the contrast being both hands were starkly made. While Nanashi's were smoothed, soft and lack of callouses, undoubtedly due to his profession; Saiyuki were slightly rougher, firm and had signs of callouses, obvious due to her profession.

I'm Guanyin Nanash. A shinobi of Iwagakure.” The teenager's voice was soothed, and there wasn't any hesitation nor pause there, as if he had practice the introduction thousands of time before. That being furthest from the truth. “At first my nindo was continuing my pursuit of knowledge. However. . .” The man's eyes glossed over and a smile manage too find itself on his face, as he thought about his love one “Now I want to protect those who are precious too me. My family. My friends. Akio-chan. Tears will never fall from their faces, as long as I draw breath. Tears of happiness will be the only one to fall, if there is any.” Spoken softly the words of Nanashi still manage to echo throughout the building, as everything, even the rain, went silent as if it wanted to hear his answer as well.

How are you enjoying the life of a Chuunin?” Nanashi asked, snatching the other green apple in her lunch box – biting into it with a resoundingly crunch! Being a medic nin and working at the hospital, Nanashi were privilege with certain benefits, and had peaked at his sister's medical file and found out that she was a chuunin amongst other things, concerning her health. Luckily though, he noted, that she hadn't been admit too the hospital for anything as of late. That were good.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Nanashi introduced himself one more, Sai was listening very carefully to his words. Saiyuki had a relaxed and relieved expression on her face as she analysed the words her step brother spoke. They had the same goals, the same duty but different styles to accomplish those. Nanashi asked how life was as a Chuunin to his sister. The Kobayashi had a firm look when she was trying to explain how it was. "I think it is... good? But the missions are beginning to be a huge drag. Don't get me wrong but i like helping the village and all. Still I didn't get much time to train or res-" Saiyuki stopped talking as soon as she saw her brother taking a bite of the green apple. Saiyuki closed her eyes as fast as she could and turned her back to Nanashi. At first nothing happened so the girl turned around again. Now facing her brother again. The hand of Saiyuki was raised to her head with a questioning expression on her face. "I was certan that that apple was for the prankwar... Oh, i guess that's the wrong app-" Saiyuki was cut off by the apple exploding into pieces, letting the inserted green liquid reach a range of 3 metres. The green sticky liquid flew in Sai her face and her brother's face as well. "Looks like it was the Apple Bomb!" The white haired girl joked around with a crazy laugh. The hands of the Kobayashi were lifted to her face to get the liquid off of her eyes. When she saw the face of her brother also getting hit by the big splash, she bursted out, laughing.

'Your face' were the only words Saiyuki could manage to speak between her laughing, grinning and trying to breath. Her finger was pointed towards Nanashi but was quickly pulled back to her tummy. "It hurts!" She said laying on the ground.

After she got back up and quited her laughs. She asked how the life of Nanashi had been. Of course she was hoping for the best for her own brother. While Saiyuki was waiting for his answer she gave him another apple, not an Apple Bomb of course.

(OOC: Sorry about the short length... I'm still having trouble with the writersblock. I like the new style you tried. )

Prank war, that was the only thing that Nanashi managed to register before the apple that he had just bit into exploded into his face – showering him in a green stick substances. Besides the laughing of his beloved sister, and the rain hitting the roof of the temple, everything was relatively quiet as Nanashi tried to process what just happen. Sighing deeply, the chuunin tried and failed to remove the guck off of his face, along with some that landed in his hair – he'll definitely need a shower after this. Normally, Nanashi would bother in doing something childish in this instance, but this was his sister. Someone that he was trying to have a relationship with and make amends for the prior meeting. But more important she was family. And one is allowed to have some fun with family, right?

Here let me make it feel better.” Taking a nice hand full of the guck from his face, Nanashi flicked it at the face of Saiyuki at the exact moment when she pointed and said 'It hurts.' The green stick substance hitting his sister right in the face, causing Nanashi to laugh at her. “Your face is worse, sister.” The words coming out as if he was singing it and had a hint of mischief in it. Who said Nanashi couldn't be funny?

Ugh, thankfully I care little for this shirt. Catch” Nanashi mumbled before removing and throwing it at Saiyuki, revealing a white T-shirt underneath.

Life has been good. Though I need to ask you something.” There were a pregnant pause, as Nanashi took time to collect his thoughts. “You know me and Akio has been dating for months now? I can honestly say that she is the best thing to happen to me – except finding my little sister. Anyway, I'm planning to propose to her in the following weeks and I need your help.” The bomb shell dropped, Nanashi patiently waited for Saiyuki's reaction to him wanting to propose to Akio. While waiting, he happily munched on another green apple.

His sister would dare give him another apple bomb, would she???

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki was wiping the greem slime of her face with the shirt that Nanashi just threw at her. She felt the atmosphere changing back to a move serious situation. While still trying to get the gross green substance of her face, Sai looked up and just lowered Nanashi his shirt so her eyes could look at her brother. She saw him moving his lips as he talked, "Life has been good. Though i need to ask you something." Now the situation was officially serious as the silence roamed between the artifacts and the siblings. "What is it, my dear brother?" Her eyes were fixed on Nanashi's trying to figure out what was so important he had to tell his sister. The shirt of Nanashi was raised on top of Saiyuki her head to clean her hair a bit, though, her gaze was still looking at her brother.

" You know me and Akio has been dating for months now? I can honestly say that she is the best thing to happen to me – except finding my little sister. Anyway, I'm planning to propose to her in the following weeks and I need your help.” Saiyuki her eyes widened as her brother was done talking. It took her awhile to put everything in place. Her mind was just overwhelmed by happiness for her brother, Nanashi. As soon as she registered everything, Sai jumped on Nanashi to congratulate him. After the bear hug Saiyuki began to stand up again. "Of course, i will help my beloved brother! What kind of sister would i be if i wouldn't!" A big and bright smile was stitched on Saiyuki her face.

The Kobayashi turned around to sit back where she was before and she saw her brother take a bite of another apple in the corner of her eye. A grin was now playing on her face and as soon as she knew the other Apple Bomb was going to explode she turned to face him and shouted, "You fell for it again!" Her finger pointed toward him once more as the apple exploded in both their faces. Saiyuki was once more laying on the ground with pain in her tummy due to the laughing. "Wow! You really did fell for it again, big brother! I can't believe you wouldn't notice it!" Her face got all red when she needed air to breath but the laughing didn't let her until she found a little bit of time to take a deep breath. Then she would start all over again, laughing out loud. Her finger wiped away a tear mixed with some green slime. "I do hope you aren't going to ask her with that look!"

"But i am serious about helping you. I want to see my brother happy!" The girl could finally manage to speak between the laughing and grining. She did chuckle a bit after she spoke but it quickly turned back into laughing when she took another look at Nanashi his face full of green splashes.

Fake, that was the first thing that Nanashi noted about his lovely sister as she began to congratulate him on getting engaged to Akio. The same person who was her best friend. The same person who she had threaten him about on the first meeting. And here she was congratulating him on wanting to purpose to her? It seriously didn't make sense to the budding sociopath but nevertheless he wouldn't question it, yet. Nanashi's arms wrapped around his step-sister's waist as she jumped on to him, and gave him a bear hug that he seriously believed cracked some of his ribs. Though he returned the hug just not as fiercely. Once the celebration was over, Nanashi placed her back on the ground and moved to take a bite into the green apple.

Fate chose that perfect time to remind Nanashi that everyone is her bitch! So it wasn't surprising when the apple that the silvered hair male just bit into turned out to be another apple bomb and exploded in both of their faces – Nanashi getting the majority of it. Taking a deep sigh, Nanashi scooped some of the gunk off his face and threw it at his sister, the greenish goo landing on her shirt, more like her chest – causing it to stain the white shirt. Nanashi's citrine gems couldn't help but to wander towards her chest, the goo causing it to become slightly transparent giving the silvered hair man, a little view of her welled formed breast. Though he did so discreetly.

Hmm, seems like you need a bath. Let me help you.” Without warning, Nanashi dragged the still laughing Saiyuki outside of the temple, into the rain. Both of them getting wet due to the down pour. Despite them being related, Nanashi couldn't help but to marvel at his sister's breast that were completely visit due to the rain soaking her shirt completely. They were perfectly formed and quite perky, and just enough that he could wrap his hands around them. Wait what was he thinking!? This was his step-sister right? So it was wrong to look at her in that way, right?

Well isn't this fun. . .”He stated, while trying his best not to look at Saiyuki. Who's clothing were sticking to her like a second skin, showing every inch of her figure.

Damn he had a hot sister. . .

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Saiyuki her shirt got splashed with the green substance, she even had to laugh more. "I can't stop-! Laughing!" She could barely speak up. Suddenly she felt herself being dragged outside, but again she couldn't do anythong due to the laughing. Nanashi had dragged her into the open air where it was raining cats and dogs. "Damn you, now i'm all wet!" She daid with a wink to make it clear it was a joke. Even if she was wet and a bit cold her laughing did not stop at all. She felt a pair of eyes staring at her. When she looked up she saw a gazing brother looking at her. As Sai saw how he was looking a pinkish color appeared on her face, but when another idea popped in her mind. It almost disapeared. "Take this!" She said while pushing Nanashi onto the ground in one of the puddles of water and mud. Saiyuki herself grabbed a bit of mud and threw it at her companion. As soon as she saw the watery ground hitting his face, she felt back on the ground, hand on her tummy and laughing like crazy. But when she looked up, she couldn't think of anything else then his torso being exposed through the white shirt he was wearing. She had never noticed before but Nanashi had quite a handsome body. Another blush crossed her face as she was thinking about her brother like that. 'Saiyuki, Stop thinking like that! He is family! You can't do that! But still...' Saiyuki was debating in her mind but everytime she got to look at her beloved brother she sas his body.

To change up the thought in her head she grabbed another hand full of mud. "Lets give you a professional spa mud bath experience!" Saiyuki crawled over toward Nanashi in the rain, and threw the earth in the Guanyin. While she was at it she now pushed the male into another muddy puddle with his back. As Saiyuki her hands were placed on top of his shoulders, they were now closer to each other. Saiyuki couldn't resist to touch his magnificent body and placed a hand upon Nanashi's torso. As she felt the wet shirt she could also feel all the ridges on his skin. 'What am i doing... This is my brother for God sake! I can't be doing this!" Again Saiyuki was debating with herself in her own little world, but even if she was givong reason not to, her hands and fingers moved on its own.

Yes, she was all wet and the rain was doing wonders in showing the former geisha the figure that his sister hid underneath her clothing. The perkiest of her bosoms, and the taut teats that were visible through the transparent white shirt, as it clung to the upper part of her body like a second skin. The slight curves of her hips as the pants while not transparent like her shirt, didn't do much to leave anything to the imagination, Nanashi could even make out her pu –

His musing would stop short as he founded himself pushed on the ground, thanks to Saiyuki, into a puddle of mud and water. Before he could even comprehend what had happen, his face was hit with a glop of mud causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. The actions of all of this, plus the rain, has caused the white t-shirt he was wearing to become transparent showing anybody who was looking his amazing six pack abs – that defiled logic, see how he was a medic. And medics shouldn't luck this good! For Nanashi didn't get the memo. And it showed in his physical appearance. It seemed like his sister approved of his body, for those citrine's orbs of his caught the pinkish hue that dusted her cheeks.

Nanashi was about to comment on such before he had to dodge another scoop of mud. But he wasn't fast enough to get away from Saiyuki pushing him into another thing of mud and than pinning him on the ground by straddling him. Well this was certain awkward position, for Nanashi to be in with his sister, though it wasn't unappealing to the male and hormonal side of him. And it seems like Saiyuki wasn't bothered by the position, seeing how her hands where moving across his skin – Nanashi couldn't help to quiver from the touch. “You can remove my shirt, if you want. . .”The words slipped out. But it seemed like Saiyuki was planning on doing that anyway, for no sooner had those words let his mouth, his shirt had been removed. Citrine eyes stared up into Saiyuki's as Nanashi's hands found themselves on her waist, moving upward to massage her lower back before going down inching towards her butt.

Saiyuki. . .” The words came out as whisper as he tendering massaged his sister's bottom, something she didn't complain to. He knew this was wrong but right now he didn't matter to the silver haired man. And subconsciously he hope these actions wouldn't stop anytime soon.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As Nanashi's shirt was removed, Saiyuki could feel her heart beating faster. She wanted it closer and so she went in closer. Her body got closer to his as she was lowering herself. Her blush kept growing with every heartbeat she felt from Nanashi. She could feel his hands creeping on her lower back, massaging it softly. Saiyuki gave a little gasp as she felt his hand lowering to her bum. Her eyes widened with it. The man his hands felt so soft and smooth. What else could you expect from a medic. As Nanashi was massaging her, the pleasure began to build up in Saiyuki and a small moan escaped her mouth. Being embarrassed by her own she looked down upon his exposed chest. Saiyuki lay her head on his beating heart to listen carefully to the beats. The two heartbeats were synchonized and sounded like they were singing a duet.

Saiyuki raised her head and body so they lost touch. Her hand were next to his shoulders keeping her own bodu up so she wouldn't fall on the silver man. The different eyes of Sai were locked onto the eyes of her sibling, Nanashi. It was the first time she had ever seen his eyes from this close and she did like it. The lock kept her from looking away and breaking the beautiful moment they shared.

One hand of Saiyuki touched its way from the shoulder from the male to his lower belly. Saiyuki began circling her finger around and around so softly over the flesh of Nanashi. The feeling of his skin on hers gave her small goosebumps. "Nanashi..." She moaned his name when he was massaging a sentitive part of her buttocks.

Forbidden love or is it pleasure? Whatever it might be Nanashi wouldn't be complaining any time soon, for right now the silver haired male was feeling something for his step sister that crossed the line of a sibling relationship. His heart seemed to quicken as those citrine orbs of his watched Saiyuki slowly lowering her body closer to his. His eyes sparkled with a hinted lust hearing the gasps and small moan that escaped her lips, when his hands touched and massaged her bottom. The pink hue dusted across her face did nothing to stop the sensuality of the moan. And it sparked something within the medic. Something that his current lover couldn't.

Yanagi Akio, what would she think if she saw him now? Here he was being straddled by his step-sister, while massaging her butt causing her to moan from his skillful ministration. The way that Saiyuki was clearly enjoying the massage she was getting from his hands. And the pink hue across her face that is either from embarrassment or from being turned on by her step sibling actions. The Yanagi would surely be mad at them both, probably never speaking to either one. Along with being disgusted that the pair would even do something like that. Thankfully she wasn't here. And will never know about this. . .

Nanashi inhaled deeply taken in the scent of Saiyuki as she laid her head against his chest. The dirt and grim on her hair doing nothing to cover up the wonderful scent of the shampoo she used this morning. Nanashi also noted that both of their heartbeats were synch with each other as if they were the one in the same. It was as if they were one in the same, just waiting to find each other. This never happen when him and Akio laid together.

Nanashi's citrine orbs locked with the different color eyes of his step-sister. It's funny up until now he never noticed that Saiyuki's eyes were two different colors. Strange how one can find out something new about an individual when they got up close and personal with them. “You like what you see?” He asked breaking the silence between the two, as he dare not to look away from Saiyuki's eyes and the beautiful moment they were sharing.

Nanashi couldn't help to shiver at the feeling of Saiyuki's fingers gliding across his shoulders, over his chest and finally lingering around his abs, circling them – causing goosebumps. The silver haired man couldn't help to moan light after hearing the sensual moan that escaped from Saiyuki's lips. And his sister who was straddling him would surely feel the hardness of a certain aspect of him, having slowly been waking up throughout the straddling. Saiyuki didn't seem to freak out at the feeling of his manhood rubbing against her, which made Nanashi understand that she was enjoying this as much as him. Those skillful hands of his continued to massage her buttocks constantly changing the intensity while making sure to hit that sensitive spot.

However, one hand would move away from her buttocks and glide across her tight stomach, before stopping just underneath her breast. “Saiyuki. . .” His voice came out as a whisper as an unspoken question was asked. Nanashi wanting permission to touch her breast. Only when she gave him consent did that hand of his glide across her visible taut nub before fondling with her breast. The feeling, texture and size of it totally different from any other he had the joy if touching. But touching her clothe breast, while enjoyable made him wanting more and thus he voice his opinion.

Why am I the only one half naked? Shouldn't you be so as well?” He asked, squeezing her buttock firmly. The rain continue to pour down on the pair as the two siblings were slowly getting lost within lust and the temptation of forbidden love.

One may wonder how far will they go before they realize that this is wrong? Or will they not stop and go all the way. Throwing all the taboos associated with siblings out of the window, for one chance to be with someone who understands them? Only time will tell.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
As her companion Nanashi had made a moan escape his mouth a little smile crept on Saiyuki her lips. She found it rather cute. With Nanashi still massaging her buttom, moans kept coming from the female Kobayashi. Her eyes would widen when the hand her step brother was gliding over her body until it almost reached one of her breasts. Saiyuki looked at Nanashi swhen he gently whispered for persmission. Her eyes gave him the answer as they looked at his, a little nod was given and Nanashi began to caress her feminine part. More moans came by. Saiyuki loved the feeling of pleasure, especially if it was this kind of pleasure. Her head shot back as Nanashi touched another sentitive part of her body. The different hued eyes of hers were half closed and were now looking up as she just realized it was still raining. She just forgot about it due to the fun the two had with eachother. They both discovered eachothers bodies from up close. A shocked expression could be seen on Sai when she felt something under her growing and hardning, not that she didn't mind Nanashi his manhood grinding against her but it was a totally new experience for the girl.

Saiyuki heard Nanashi his request to uncloth her above part. Saiyuki doubted as she realized Nana was her step brother. Siblings shouldn't do stuff like that. Sai would never expect thatshe sould ever go this far in a brother and sister relationship. To even think that they only met once before this special meeting.

At the beginning of the day she would only think about saying sorry and not saying sorry via her own body, but she did like it.

Her doubt about removing her transparent shirt got all washed away when the skillful hands of Nanashi did their job. He changed rythm and it was making her feel so good. Saiyuki sat on Nanashi's lap as he was beginning to remove her shirt. To tease him he left her bra on and then glided back on his body. Their flesh and skin were now touching eachother.

What would come from this? Would they really go that far? Would this taboo go all the way?

If someone had told the silvered hair teenager that along with Saiyuki apologizing to him, they would end up in this comprising position outside of the temple in the rain. They hands exploring each other bodies, causing sensual moans to escape from their throats respectively. Nanashi would have laugh, call whoever said it a pervert, and probably kill said person for saying/thinking those thoughts about his step-sister. Yeah, the outcome wouldn't have been pretty for said person. Though said person would probably be laughing and grinning like a pervert, if they stumbled on the situation the Guanyin founded himself on with his sister of all the people.

Yep, and Nanashi wouldn't have given a damn about their opinion.

Sorry, I can't help it. Seems like that part of me, likes what it sees.” He stated, referring to his manhood that was rubbing against her, though that could be either from him voluntarily moving his hips or her doing so. While being lost in the pleasures of Nanashi's skillful fingers. Speaking of fingers, Nanashi's right hand were expertly massaging her bra covered breast, the former geisha having removed the shirt after given permission. Though Saiyuki teased him by keeping on the bra, though it did nothing to hide her perky breast from view. In fact, it was almost transparent thanks to the rain drenching it. He couldn't help but to mental smirk at the moans that were coming from the straddling woman's mouth. They sounded so hot. And more sexier than others. Maybe it was because the pair were related that cause the sounds to be more appealing then others. Who knows? And Nanashi really didn't want to think about that at the moment.

While he was still skillfully working her breast, making sure to hit those certain spots that cause her to moan loudly and shiver from the pleasure. His other hand were still massaging her bum, changing the rhythm and intensity of the massage, causing even more pleasure for his sister. Thankfully due to the heavy downpour the moans from Saiyuki were drowned out. And the pair are unlikely to get discovered because of the weather.

Nanashi stop the ministration of her breast, as his step-sister laid completely on top of him. Though the hand went to join the other at massaging her bum. Slightly leaning upward, Nanashi kissed the side of her neck before suckling on it – Nanashi would remove the hickey if one appeared. “You are sexy. .. “ He whispered in a sultry voice in her ear. The silvered hair male's hips continue to rock grinding his manhood against her lower region, Nanashi could have sworn that he smell the prudent odor that came with arousal but he could be mistaken, right? For surely he hasn't arousal her that much? Though he couldn't be for sure, seeing how they were both wet and well. . .

Isn't this corny, the two of us like this in a scarce place. The Fire Temple. . .” He said chuckling slightly, one of his hand began to rub her inner thigh, getting close to her womanhood before moving back to her bum and continue the massaging. “Do you want me to move back there?” He asked preferring to where his hand once where. No matter the answer, Nanashi's lips founded the the side of her neck kissing it before playfully nibbling on her ear.

Nanashi had no delusion that this is wrong on some social standards. But he could careless. For right now lust and passion were driving both of them to commit these acts. However, Nanashi will try his best to make sure it didn't go to far. Not wanting to do that with Saiyuki, especially if she didn't want it.

The fact that she was his step-sister didn't cross his mind at all.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki didn't mind his manhood stroking and grinding. The girl even moved her hips for moved pleasure. The rythm of their hips matched as they moved. Sai her face expression got an aroused look and her mouth was half open with her half closed eyes above it. As Nanashi was doing his job to get her more exited by using his magic hands to comfort her breast. Saiyuki would have never thought that those soft hands would ever make her feel so special. It was an experience she had never acknowledged before, and certanly not with a family member. But the feeling he gave her, the weird feeling in her tummy. The silver haired man stopped moving his hand from her above region and moved back to her bum. She bend down on her step-brother and he began sucking and nibbling on her neck, and soon he had found another spot of hers. A slight moan escaped her half parted lips. Her nose touched the chest of him and slosly she pressed her lips on his skin, kissing and discovering more of his body. As a real adventurer would search for the unknown, Saiyuki did with the body of her companion. Saiyuki couldn't believe it herself but she was being very aroused by the sensitive touch of the soft fingers and palms of Nanashi.

She felt on hand of Nanashi gliding over to her inner thigh, stroking the flesh on her bones. Saiyuki heard the words of Nanashi asking for permission once more. As her mouth could only moan, she gave him a quick nod and a look that even begged for it.

Saiyuki sat back on top of the male as she was removing the last part that kept her breasts hiding. The thin cloth got removed and tossed away in a puddle of mud, splashing on the two. Sai thought that this could end badly if they went to far so she promised herself if she wasn't ready she wouldn't do it, but with Nanashi making her feel so good, she might even break her own promise to herself.

A smile couldn't help but to manifest on the silvered hair teenagers features, at the feeling of Saiyuki grinding her ups in rhythm with his own – causing him moan from the pleasures that was sent through his body. The warmth of her womanhood could clearly be felt against his manhood as the female's arousal increased. God, she felt so good. Saiyuki, looked so sexy, he noted. Her mouth half open, moans constantly escaping them, eyes half closed as she enjoyed the sensation that he was causing. Her whole appearance oozed sex, and it only turned the former geisha own even more.

The taste of Saiyuki's flesh was something Nanashi dreamed of ever having the opportunity of doing nor liking it. But as those lips of his suckled of the side of her neck along with nibbling it, something that cause her to moan even more, he couldn't doubt the taste of her wasn't pleasant. It was simply divine. And he idly wonder, while nibbling on a part of her neck that seems to be sensitive to her, if her flesh taste like this than what would her nectar taste like? Would it be like the wine from the goblet of the gods? Or would it be something that couldn't be comparable to anything?

His musing was cut short as he shivered at the feeling of her lips against his bare flesh. Oh this was new. Never had anyone the man been with did this to him. And he found the sensation of her kissing along his upper body to be new, and refreshing, a moan couldn't help but to slip from his lips – as she went across a sensitive part of his body. How could such an innocent contact turn him on so much?

Nanashi's citrine orbs locked with the different colored eyes of the woman who he's sharing an intimate moment with as they seem to beg for his hand to return back into her inner thigh. The emotions in those eyes were so power, so full of lust and love for the man underneath her. The silver haired teenager couldn't help but to comply with her wishes. And with that his right hand moved from her buttocks, gliding between her inner though, caressing the clothed flesh. He felt the heat from her sex and couldn't help to stroke it. Using his skillful fingers Nanashi began to art of manipulating the outer portion of her clothed womanhood, exciting even more moans from her.

A grunt of disappointment escape his lips as Saiyuki moved back into an upward position, his hand having to leave from her womanhood and returned back to massaging her buttocks with the other hand. This disappointment soon changed to anticipation, as time seem to slow down for the man, as he watched her removed the last piece of clothing that kept her breast from hiding – her bra. Paying no heed to the mud that splashed onto them from the article of clothing hitting a mud puddle, his eyes had zoned in onto her perky breast, and the taut nubs that stood proudly on them. “Beautiful.” Was the only word that escaped his lips, before both hands found themselves palming the breasts, getting use to their weight and texture, before rubbing each taut nub with there thumbs. This quickly escalated to Nanashi skillfully fondling the Saiyuki's bosom, exciting moans from her lips. While this was going Nanashi's hips were grinding more strongly against her womanhood.

Oh, Saiyuki.” Her named escaped his lips as a moan, before Nanashi righted himself upward, his hands wrapping around her waist while doing so, though low enough to continue massaging her bottom. Lust, love and passion these were the emotions that shown brightly within his yellow eyes that stared deeply within Saiyuki's. A moment of passed with him simply staring at his sis – no lover. But this soon change as Nanashi lowered his head and began to make a trail of kisses down her neck, suckling between the junction of her neck and shoulder blade. Nanashi didn't make any attempt in hiding his destination from Saiyuki, so when his lips capture one of her taut nubs, it wouldn't come as a surprising. His tongue masterfully rolled the pink nub as he sucked on her breasts. Though he wouldn't leave the other one unintended for he would switch between the pair, showing them the exact amount of attention as the other. All the while his hands massaged her buttocks, though he wasn't grinding into her, but with the position they were in now, allowed Saiyuki to grind into his manhood as she please. Having nestled right between her thighs, touching her womanhood.

Nanashi knew that this could get out of control quickly and that they could end up making love here. But the former geisha knew that would only happen if Saiyuki wanted, for he wouldn't do anything that she didn't want Yes, if she wanted to take that plunge than Nanashi would happily obey.

No longer having reservation that the actions between the pair went against the moral code. Nor that they were siblings. For at this moment they were simply to teenagers who are exploring each other.

Saiyuki

Saiyuki

D-rank
Saiyuki enjoyed every move up until now. She couldn't help but notice that Nanashi grunted, when she sat on top of him. Her hips were still moving so they touched each other's lower regions. If the cloth between them wasn't there, Saiyuki thought about it for a while. Would they already go until the end if the clothes were all removed? Her breathing began to get more heavy when Nanashi sat up as well. Their sexes were now even closer, if it wasn't due to the clothing, he'd be grinding inside her. As Saiyuki felt them colliding together some more, her eyes widened and she got back to her senses. The eyes of the girl were looking upward as the night was crying over them, the tears fell on Saiyuki her face as she got to realize this was terribly wrong. Sai of course did not want to quit but at the thought what her father would say when he saw this, her pleasure got washed away.

Her half opempn mouth murmurred something that wasn't able to understand. When Nanashi touched her breasts with such skills, even that didn't get her aroused anymore. It was all away, it was disappeared. Her eyes were full of shame such expression had her face as well. She kept thinking about it while Nanashi was doing his thing. By now he should have already felt that her pleasure was gone and nothing more was left of it.

Saiyuki looked back down as Nanashi was working it. The shadow of her bangs covered the sadness in her eyes. Sai stopped moving her hips and a flash of Akio went through her mind causing her to jump up and fall on the ground. Her hands kept her frown falling on her back and she quickly stood up, she glided a few times due to the mud and grabbed her shirt and bra. With another look at the situation, Sai herself thought about her own as a traitor and disapointment. How could she had ever done that, before Akio and her step-brother were getting married.

She quickly dresses and went into the Fire Temple to get her stuff. Her father, what if he knew? Shin would be so disapointed if he knew what had just happened. Her mother and little blind brother would probably never talk to her again. Her little brother... How could she make it up to him? He would probably never trust her again.

Nanashi knew something were amiss moments after his lips had captured her breast into his lips. The whole atmosphere of the entire situation changed. It wasn't filled with lust and passion anymore. No, it was filled with regret and sorrow. And the fact that Saiyuki wasn't moaning anymore, supported the notion that something was wrong. Along with her jumping from his grasps and falling on the ground. Citrine eyes looked within Saiyuki's, that were filled with sorrow, regret, disappointment and disgust? Yes, all these emotions could be seen within the eyes of his sister.

No words were said at Nanashi watched Saiyuki grabbed her attires of clothing and quickly dressed, him turning his head away shamefully to give her some semblance of privacy – not like it matter for what they had done just moments ago. He made no attempt to stop her as she went back into the Fire Temple, she not once looking back at him. Minutes would passed as Nanashi just sat in the mud, his mind replaying everything that had happen and the consequences of such actions.

Did he feel remorse for what he did? Of course, this was his step – sister. He didn't expect to have a heavy make out session with his kin, when he just came here to here her apology. This wasn't plan. It simply happened, and now they must deal with the consequences. No, he will deal with the consequences, he will not allow anyone to judge his sister for what happen here. He will take the fall if this got out to the public, which it wouldn't, but still. Funny, how he felt more protective over her now. If Saiyuki so needed to tell Akio, he will be the one to say he forced his self onto his sister when she told him 'no'. Yes, it would seems like he tried to rape his sister, but at least this way she would be seen as a victim and him nothing more than a sick freak. . .

Standing up, he allowed the rain to wash away the dirt and grim before grabbing his own shirt and heading into the Fire Temple. Moving through the temple, his yellow eyes locked onto the figure of Saiyuki as she was preparing to leave.

Saiyuki.” His voice was shaky and raw, obviously signs that he had been crying, though he wouldn't admit it. “If you need to tell others. Than blame it on me. Say it was I who forced myself onto you and that you didn't want any part of it. This way you will be seen as nothing more than a victim, while I be seen as the sick fuck who forced himself onto you. ” He allowed his words to sink in before continue “I won't have your name or clan name be dragged through the mud. I will take full responsibility. Besides, they would believe that a geisha would take advantage of other. Seeing how it isn't unheard of. . .My mother – ”

Nanashi's mind began to think about what his mother told him about his father. The man was a jounin who worked in the interrogation squad and had silver hair. Never was a last name mention. The only thing that was mention was. . . he fondle idly in his pant pocket before pulling out a silver necklace “Saiyuki, I need to ask you a question. Does this sigma associated with the Koyabashi clan? For apparently my father was the one who gave this to my mother all those years ago. Does this look familiar to you?” He asked raising the jewelry up for she to see the sigma on it. Up till now Nanashi never questioned the words of his mother, but for some reason he was now. . .And if what he thinking is true. Than there might be a chance that. . .

Funny how one's mind becomes clear after a make out section. . .

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.