You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Helping The Academy [D-Rank, Completed] Empty Helping The Academy [D-Rank, Completed] Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:16 pm

Mako

Mako

D-rank
Rinshi lay in his bed fully clothed minus his shirt, staring at the blank ceiling as if something were there, he was deep in thought about what lies in store for him as a Genin and as a Shinobi of Konoha. ”Well no sense in laying here, guess ill take on a mission, theres gotta be at least one good one.” Rinshi stands shoves his right hand in his pocket walking past his dresser retrieving the shirt. He walked down the stairs pulling over his shirt as he opened the front door the sun, blinding his vision for a few brief seconds shone bright today, not nearly as humid as the other day. Rinshi placed both his hands in his pants pocket and began walking casually to the Administrative Building.

Rinshi began walking up the steps leading to the Administrative Building, when he reached the top he spotted the Mission Board, he knew people were staring at him but payed them no mind. Rinshi approached the board with an “attitude” in his step. He quickly analyzed the different post, grabbed a random sheet, turned and made his way back down the steps, ignoring the spectators. He read the contents on the sheet of paper that read, Helping the Academy. He continued to read on, ”The teachers at the academy are looking for some small assistance. The individual that takes this mission must teach the students about the basics of a Genin. Rinshi smirked a little, as the expression the painful for him to make he headed for the Academy. On his way he made a quick walk buy his squad-mate Niko's house, he saw him as usual doing his “signature” push-ups on his rooftop, and continued his path to the Academy.

Rinshi walked inside the Academy, searching for the room he was assigned, it took about 10 minutes but he finally found the room, Room 15. He smirked a little, finding it very interesting his mission was to his old room. Rinshi entered the classroom as he spotted his former teacher, Adoki Romatsu. Adoki is a very kind-hearted man, always enjoyed the company of others, wasn't very up tight but, was very strict on the slackers in his classroom. Adoki looked at Rinshi with delight, Rinshi however wasn't in a very joyous mood. Adoki approached Rinshi, and talked in a hushed tone about the students in the class, ”They all are very respectful, except for a few in the back.” Adoki shifted his eyes to two boys sitting in the back. ”I recommend teaching them the transformation technique which, I was going to teach them today.” Rinshi nodded and proceeded to the front of the class casually, where his former teacher stood.

”Hello students, I am Rinshi Hyuga, Ill be your teacher today, now if all of you could form a single file line to the front of the class.” All of the kids, surprisingly, obeyed his order, as they presented themselves before him. ”Today students, we shall learn the technique, Henge no Jutsu, (Transformation Technique). Rinshi formed the tiger hand seal, and exclaimed, HENGE NO JUTSU!!! Rinshi then tranformed into his teacher Adoki as the kids gazed in amazement, shortly afterwards he reverted back. Now that I have your attention, who can tell me the meaning of being a Genin of Konoha? Rinshi looked through the children see one little girl raise her hand, ”I can teacher Rinshi.” The little girl stepped out of line, took a deep breathe and begin, ”To be a Genin of Konoha you must be strong, courageous, and a good citizen of the village.” Rinshi smiled delightfully, Thats right, and that is expected of all of you!” Rinshi then said, ”Ok now lets begin, each person perform the Transformation Jutsu, once you have performed the jutsu you may return to your seat.”

A short while after, Rinshi surprised by the turn out that all the students performed the technique once each successfully. Rinshi bowed to the students, ”I thank you for your time.” He then pointed at the class, ”GOOD LUCK, FUTURE OF KONOHA!!!” Rinshi turned, walking out of the classroom, nodded to Adoki, exited the Academy and continued home.

Word Count:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.