You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catching a Prankster[D-Rank Mission] Empty Catching a Prankster[D-Rank Mission] Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:14 am

Catching a Prankster[D-Rank Mission], Day 4

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

SMA- Click!

If the brand new black alarm clock were human, it would have sighed in relief for not meeting the faith of it's brothers and sisters. For instead of smashing the alone clock into billion of pieces, Nanashi had instead took the pacifist route and just turned it off the humane way. What cause this change of heart, you might ask? Well that's hard to say, maybe he just didn't feel like smashing anything into pieces? No one knows. Moving away from said clock, he absentmindedly stared at the scroll on sticking out of his parcel. Said scroll contents pertained to another D-rank mission, of unknown parameters, that he picked up a few minutes ago from the administration building – walking in there looking like he just rolled out of bed; then again it did just roll out of bed when he decided to get it. Moving on! Having cleaned up, making himself looking presentable, Nanashi reached towards said scroll and read the contents of it.

Incompetent, the one word that came to mind after reading what exactly he had to do. In a nutshell Nanashi, a genin, must track down and capture an academy student that has been running a muck; who is apparent some Houdini being able to escape capture numerous of times. Where did the incompetent comment come from? Well from the simple fact that apparently no one was able to catch him. With a heavy sigh, Nanashi got what he would need for the mission and head out towards the last seen location of the brat.

Yuto Sato, a ten year old academy student who is on the verge of flunking, due to him skipping out on lessons to spray graffiti on various buildings. Such was the case right now, where said individual is in the act of doing crude drawings on a clothing store, with two cans of red and blue spray paint respectively in hand. “Heheh, why be in school, while I can be doing something like this? Eh, the academy is so boring. Sensei's lectures puts me to sleep. So instead of wasting my time there, I will do something productive.”

“Maybe if you confront your teacher about the dullness of the lectures, then maybe they will take it into consideration and try to change it up. “ Nanashi said dropping down from the roof where he was located, having following said student after seeing him leaving the academy, when it wasn't time for them to get out. Lucky his hunch to follow Yuto Sato was correct.

“Wait, what? Who are you?”

“Oh no one in particular. Just a shinobi who was task in catching the resident prankster. No who I'm talking about?”

“Ugh, no? Got to go bye!” Yuto Sato quickly bounce away from Nanashi who barely missed the black haired youth, who just jumped on a nearby roof and springing away.

Without much thought, Nanashi gave chase to the wiry youth, jumping, swirling, ducking, sliding up various obstacles that were in his way. The genin had to give the kid prop, he had talent . . . in running away that is. Now if only the kid would so this much joy during academy. However, like good thing, the chase must come to the end. And unlike before Nanashi didn't give Yuto advice nor allowed him to talk, instead swiftly chopping him in the back of the head; causing sweet unconsciousness to take a hold of him.

“Well that was interesting.” Nanashi said, hopping towards the administration building to turn in the youth.

Mission complete.

Word Count: [602|600]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden belong to © Masashi Kishimoto.